A Tangled Web We Weave
[html]

I’m sorry I’m probably getting boring; I’m running out of ideas XD you wanna’ wrap up or keep going?

’Fleta?’ It was a unique name to be sure, but then again, the dark wolfess had never met another ‘Blind’ before. With a nod of recognition, she chuckled and flicked her tail happily. Pleasure to meet you Miss Fleta. I’m Blind, she said. Finally stepping off the canine, the dark wolf took her place beside Fleta again and stretched out on her belly, resting her snout on her paws. She hadn’t realized how tired she was until now, as she laid beneath the afternoon sun. It was most likely a result of her running around after neglecting to eat, however, and that could be remedied easily enough.

Lifting her head once again, Blind surveyed the area as the coywolf had done moments ago, although SHE was looking for prey. A velvety tongue traced the line of her dark lips as she imagined what might be hiding in the underbrush, and soon enough bi-colored eyes turned back on the hybrid beside her. I’m starving, Blind finally admitted, her tail swishing eagerly, care to join me for a hunt? Rising to her feet, the she-wolf gave her fur a quick shake, followed by a good stretch of her lithe body. She could feel the anticipation bubbling up inside her, and the hunger even more-so. Whereas before she might have thought it a curse to go hunting with the canine who had stolen her lunch, now she considered it a blessing as she realized she had the opportunity to learn a thing or two and perhaps catch something more than a rabbit. Although she knew her hip would make things difficult, she’d have to learn to completely push through it sooner or later, or she’d not last much longer in the harsh wilderness. Without a pack, things would be much harder for the she-wolf; she’d barely gotten by BEFORE joining Crimson Dreams. Now it was just a matter of time before the shortage of food left her in dire circumstances.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

A huge grin broke out on Terra's face at hearing the wolf's name. Somebody obviously had a sense of humor when naming her. The wolf was indeed blind to the dangers around her, so open and playful. Even as a pup somebody had noticed her naive friendly nature, granting her such a name to live up to. Blind settled in beside Terra, obviously exhausted from all the playing around. She chuckled lightly as the chocolate wolf snuggled into her. Blind wasn't as ready to just relax as Terra was though. Her head came back up, scanning the area.

Terra met Blind's gaze steadily at the words. She wasn't in the mood for hunting. Terra just wanted to laze around, maybe head back to her pack and rest up. Blind clambered to her feet, tail swishing eagerly. Yawning Terra stretched. Shaking herself out Terra let out a happy yap. I don't believe I'll be joining you. You did turn down my offer earlier, after all. Mockingly her tail wagged behind her. Maybe Blind could convince her, but this was a lesson as well. You ate when you could, and didn't turn down such generous offers. They wouldn't necessarily be there later.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]
[html]

OOC

Blind watched the hybrid as she stood and stretched herself out, her ears finally flattening at the rejecting jeer she offered as a response. She chuckled softly, lowering her head a bit as she looked at Fleta sheepishly. Ah, I suppose I did do that, she said, finally looking away again. She assumed this was their good-bye then, for Blind was far too hungry to attempt to stick around and ignore her hunger in order to play. Their time together would be valued by Blind, however, for it was that kind of happy interruption to her loneliness that chased away any bit of ensuing madness.

Stepping over to the coywolf, Blind stole a quick lick to a pointed ear before turning again, an innocent smile crossing her lips with finality. As her hunger increased, her desire to play waned; she wouldn’t leave this coywolf with as teasing of a salutation as she would have liked to. With a polite bow of her head, Blind giggled softly before the muscles in her legs tensed, ready to run off into the forest. It was a pleasure to meet you Fleta, she admitted, holding the hybrid’s gaze. I hope one day we’ll cross paths again. Then, with a flick of her chocolate tail, she bounded off into the darkness without another word, praying it wasn’t too late to find dinner.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]