Christmas in July 2008
[html]
Christmas in July!

Yes it's back, back again!

__Get out your clicky fingers and your paint programs, it's once again time for Christmas in July!

How will this work?

__It's simple! Choose whichever character you would like to have a set made for and fill out the form that is listed below this paragraph. Once everyone has submitted their information it will be sent out to a randomly selected person. This person will make your set and you will make a set for the person whose information has been sent to you, and everyone posts the sets that they have made in the drop off/pick up thread!

The Form!

__Avatar

__Character Name:

__Character Gender:

__Character Age:

__Example Pictures: (If you have any!)

__Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.)

__Jewelry or Tattoos:

__Text:

__Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

__Other:

__Table

__Table Size Preference:

__Color Scheme:

__Mood:

__Lyrics:

__Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)

__Other:

__Signature

__Text or Image?:

__Lyrics/Words:

__Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

__Other:

__Best Way to Contact you: (E-Mail or Over the board PMs, so that the set Info can be sent.

But how long?!

__Sign ups will be open for one week starting July 5th and ending July 12th. On the night of the 12th all information will be sent out and everyone is free to start working on their sets. The Drop Off/Pick Up thread will be opened up at this point and we encourage everyone to try and have their set down by the 26th of July. That's two weeks for everyone to get their sets down. :]

The List!

__---

[/html]
None Required

Table
__Table Size Preference: <400px
__Color Scheme: Any
__Mood: Contemplative/reminiscent
__Lyrics: ?_? Whatever you think fits, or no lyrics are fine too
__Picture you would like used: Whatever is fine
__Other: Nuhhhhhhhh.

Signature
__Text or Image?: Prefer text.
__Lyrics/Words: Match whatever's in the table.
__Picture you would like used: None.
__Other: TEXT ONLY SIGS ARE BETTAH.

__Best Way to Contact you: PM.
Character Name: Apollo Haddon
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Three Months
Example Pictures: See current avatar.
Character Description: Apollo has both Arctic and Timber wolf heritage, but retains the white colored fur of both of his parents. His right eye is yellow, though his left eye is vertically split blue and yellow. He has a small smudge of tan fur right above his nose.
Jewelry or Tattoos: None.
Text: None.
Picture you would like used: Whatever works.
Other: Nothing.

Table
Table Size Preference: Under 400px.
Color Scheme: Any.
Mood: Maybe something dark/rebellious.
Lyrics: Your choice, or none is fine.
Picture you would like used: Your choice!
Other: I really like text only tables that aren't really surrounded by a definite border, but I'd be happy with anything.

Signature
None required unless you really want to!

Best Way to Contact you: PM
__Table
__Table Size Preference: 400px
__Color Scheme: dark
__Mood: sexy/dangerous whatever
__Lyrics:

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

__Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)
__Other:

__Signature
__Text or Image?: Whatever
__Lyrics/Words:
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it

Best contact: PM, either Iskata Sadira or Firefly Sadira
__Character Name: Naniko D'angelo
__Character Gender: Female
__Character Age: 2 years
__Example Pictures: (If you have any!) http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/phys...DAngelo_a-1.png or my current avatar :o
__Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.) Pure white coat, jade green eyes. No strange markings or noticable scars.
__Jewelry or Tattoos: None
__Text: No text on the avatar, please
__Picture you would like used: (If you have one.) Agh. I can't find any good pictures of white wolves...ones where you can see their eyes. D: I'd like one with a picture that I haven't seen floating around here before. If you can't find any either, then you don't have to make an avatar, that's cool <33
__Other: Idk hai.

__Table
__Table Size Preference: 375
__Color Scheme: I dunno. Whatever matches the picture :3
__Mood: Forlorn, aged
__Lyrics: "I've lived through a thousand blood soaked SUNS"
__Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.) Something involving a sun/sunset. One of these would be cool, or anything that you have that you think would look neat Big Grin http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/phys..._dcac34d12d.jpg http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/phys...lis/tabpik2.jpg http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/phys..._e1fad12811.jpg
__Other: None

__Signature

no signature, please.

__Best Way to Contact you: Through PM on Naniko's account.
Character Name: Nella Fantasia
__Character Gender: female
__Character Age: 3-4 years
__Example Pictures: (If you have any!)
__Character Description: Nell is sleek and aristocratic. She's built to be bothe lithe and graceful. Her left eye is a pale green, her right eye is a pale blue. She typically wears a skirt and a top of some sort. Her fur is jet black, though she has a small white beauty mark on her face. She has no scars, and the only piece of jewelry she wears is a talisman her father gave her before he died.
__Text: Nella
__Other: a 2px black border around it please. And I like my aavys not much bigger than 175px

I like my tables no bigger than 325. I want something in blues and purples. With lyrics from Anything for love by meatloaf

Sig is up to you. Big Grin

__Best Way to Contact you: PM please
Table
__Table Size Preference: 300-400px
__Color Scheme: Whatever works
__Mood: Dreamy, surreal, disjointed
__Lyrics: Shampoo Suicide by Broken Social Scene
__Picture you would like used: Anything that suits the mood
__Other: I'd love to see a heavy play on the mood of the song--that silky-smooth, illegible chaos.

__Best Way to Contact you: PM
__Table
__Table Size Preference: something small and nothing way too chunky. something around 297-330
__Color Scheme: black and reds maybe to go with this
__Mood: sad/depressing
__Lyrics: Self Inflicted by Katy Perry
__Picture you would like used: something that goes with the lyrics/mood.
__Other: No bright colors or crazy multi-colored fonts please. thanks. (=

__Best Way to Contact you: PM
Character: Taliesin Dir Rhiannon (who else do I have? XD)
__Avatar
I'm good right now

__Table
__Table Size Preference: none
__Color Scheme: deep green, emerald, witha forestry feel
__Mood: thoughtful, yet light and playful
__Lyrics: Nothing in particular, but I would like lyrics of some kind, he's a puppy, so you figure it out
__Picture you would like used: something with a forest, or like a forest
__Other:

__Best Way to Contact you: pm, I'm on fairly consistently
Character: Tam

__Character Name: Riverlethe Tam
__Character Gender: Male
__Character Age: 2 years
__Example Pictures: Current avatar.
__Character Description: Medium sized, but slender and graceful in build; brown coat that grows darker along his face, the top of his tail, and his paws. White underbelly. Sea-green eyes.
__Jewelry or Tattoos: None
__Text: Whatever you'd like.
__Picture you would like used: Do what you will.
__Other: Nilch.

__Table
__Table Size Preference: None.
__Color Scheme: Blues, greys, blacks, whites, pastels. Nothing too bright, though obviously there's some artistic license, so do whatever you feel necessary.
__Mood: Formal, thoughtful, calm, cool, collected. Once more with the artistic license!
__Lyrics:
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

You may use any combination or amount of those lyrics. Smile
__Picture you would like used: Whateva. Big Grin
__Other: Nope.

__Signature
__Text or Image?: Whatever you feel appropriate.
__Lyrics/Words: See table.
__Picture you would like used: None.
__Other: Nada.

__Best Way to Contact you: Private Message to this account. Smile
__Character Name: Mew Sadira
__Character Gender: Female
__Character Age: 3 years
__Example Pictures: drawn one in my [html]Post Log[/html], current avvie and.. well it's easy. Take Cercelee's picture, or Colibri's picture, and throw green eyes on it xD

__Character Description: White pelt, emerald green eyes. Quite vibrant color. No scars or anything, except she's missing a snippet of her left ear. Blame coyotes Wink
__Jewelry or Tattoos: One small pearl piercing in her left ear. Only visible when shifted. It's a white pearl, so it won't show well n stuffs.
__Text: Her name, or blank. I don't mind either!
__Picture you would like used: Artistic freedom.
__Other: I like things that match, yes

__Table
__Table Size Preference: i like between 450 and 300 px width. Scrolling me not so much like.
__Color Scheme: Don't mind, as long as it's purdy, which it will be ^_^
__Mood: Mew's mood lately is quite.. changing. She's sorta in love but not, with two different ones, and then she's extremely proud, and wants Haku's re-acceptance, so she's radical. And then she is still sorta emo about her dead babies. So, yeah, choose! Oh and she hates stuff lately, too, so it can be all angry aswell. I like blood.
__Lyrics: Artistic freedom! 'Though I tend to like Bruce Springsteen lyrics (shush) or perhaps foo fighters<3
__Picture you would like used: I like pictures. Yes, I do.

__Signature
__Text or Image?: Image, but like.. it can be a text-image? it could be a combo thing. Or just plain text, but as an image. or something!
__Lyrics/Words: Something to match the table, or maybe just her name with a lil comment, or whaaatever
__Picture you would like used: Don't have one, but I'd like a rather small thingy. Don't want it to overrule the table's sexiness
__Other: matching is sexy

__Best Way to Contact you: e-mail: vazeline[at]gmail.com or just PM me. A PM emails me a notification anyway, so might as well..