Girls Night!
[html]
Belle

Word Count → 391 :: Tack which ever date you want on I so far just have the 25th taken.

Belle had gathered some clothes that she had found in the closet of what she guessed was her home. She still didn’t want to believe it even as the talks with the purple eyed female started to really make sense, but only just a little. She thought not even willing to admit it within her mind. She put on various bracelets and found a rather cute black strapless dress that was short and ruffled just under breasts. Whoever she lived with sure liked black dresses as there were quite a few. Belle wondered if the Sky People would be interested in some of the items housed in the room but quickly threw that thought from her mind. Since her killing of one of them she had been rather rebellious in collecting items. She still did it but often kept the prettier things for herself now. Often she pretended she was taking down more in a glory of fury. She looked over herself and was rather impressed with what she saw, she looked… normal. Whatever that was and smiled her crooked grin. She set off.

The festival had really taken a hold of the strange female, even though she knew the sky people were there everywhere they often seemed far more interested in others. It was like she was invisible to them and watching them in their strange ways as some courted females and others drank the spirits of their kind it was almost like they were one of her kind but she knew the truth oh yes she knew the truth. That at any moment they could turn lose their disguises and expose their true disgusting forms that she had rarely even seen herself. She knew they would take some of them to never to be seen again. Finally she found herself where she had believed Terra lived and called out to her awkwardly in a barking cry at the borders of her pack. Terra would know which one to go to and the well-dressed girl was ready to watch the Sky People more like a great expansive study. She shifted from foot to foot awaiting her friend hoping she was there feeling rather nervous as she glanced about herself. Her fear started to rise in a strange way thinking. What if they’re on to me? What if they see me?

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

24th works. Terra's in heat now and doesn't know it

Stretching out of her mattress Terra smiled, her tail thudding lazily on the window. Life was good. Everything was falling into place, except for that dratted feeling that she needed something, and Terra still hadn't figured out what it was. It was driving her a little crazy, but being around everyone, and the attention and smiles made Terra feel beautiful. It seemed that everything she did was perfect. Stepping out Terra shifted into optime, and looked in her closet. It had rapidly filled with various items Terra had nicked, including a purple skirt and a yellow cloth she'd used as a silk scarf. Deciding she didn't need such things today, Terra pulled on a bright silver necklace with a giant green emerald at the bottom. A set of leather bracelets was slipped on as well.

Hearing a howl at the border Terra cocked her head curiously. It sounded familiar, the cry a little shaky. Realizing that it was Belle Terra tore open her window and leaped out. Hitting the ground she flew across the snow until she reached her friend. Belle stood there, still a little shaky and frightened, but beautiful in a black strapless dress. Terra grinned happily as she approached her strange friend. Hello! Ready to go somewhere? The sky people haven't called for you, have they? Terra knew that the sky people were important to Belle, always checking to make sure they wouldn't interfere. Her tail wagged as she took in the scent. There was less fear there, though as always it followed the hybrid like a perfume.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[i]ooc: Dunno how it ended up so deep and fluffy at the same time XD... but Belle is in heat as well so guessing this is her in heat and having a friend as well ^_^[/b]

Just as her hysteria was about to rise to a point of no return there she was. Belle smiled when she saw her friend approach, her form a strange sight to see so spiced and tall compared to her Lupus form she had grown accustomed to. The strange female gave a clumsy twirl as her dress flared out a bit. I do say I may fit in tonight. Belle gave her awkward grin. I was not called. Just watching them was so intriguing so… fascinating… almost… fun. Belle felt a warmth in her chest and thought the feeling such an odd one. Oh please Terra will you come with me tonight. I don’t think I could ever do it with out you. Her southern accent grew with a desperate but excited tone. This Belle was new even to herself as she looked at her friend her hands clasped together over her chest as her blue eyes grew wide with hope. Terra gave her something that no one has ever have, she didn’t know if it was because she believed her or if it was because she actually talked to her more than most. She didn’t know but Belle was discovering things inside herself that she didn’t know existed. She was near bouncing and though her actions were strange for the girl the fear still won the fear over everything was the belief that Terra would reject her friendship just as anyone ever has.
[html]

out of character text

Terra's tail wagged as Belle spoke. She spun around, showing off the flare of the dress before settling down. As always her words were a little hesitant, a little fearful. Terra puffed up with dominance, lying claim over her friend. She would protect and shelter her strange friend, even against those other selves that just waited to come out. Terra wouldn't let anyone else out while she was around. Belle was her friend, not that violent one who yelled at her, or the shy starving one. Belle with her fears was the one Terra had chosen. Taking a deep breath she looked at Belle curiously. She smelled slightly different, though she didn't know how. Almost like herself...

Pushing the thought away Terra grinned as Belle asked her to come to the festival with her. That had to be difficult, believing they would be surrounded by enemies. Then again, in this small fantasy world Terra was a warrior, not just a trickster always dancing just out of death's reach. Of course I'll accompany you. Don't want you to get caught. Terra pulled off one of her leather bracelets, passing it towards Belle. Here. This way we can find each other if we get lost, and you'll look like a sky person. Tail wagging Terra stepped over the borders and began walking toward the festivities.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
WC: 535

Belle felt honoured to receive the magical bracelet. To feel safe that she could look for it if someone who looked like her tried to trick her. To the female it looked as gold and bright in the creations of her mind. She ran her fingers over it before slipping it on to her wrist. She looped her arm around her friend’s and was glad to start heading to the festival. Do ya need anythin? More? Shall we go? She asked carefully not to overstep herself. Maybe she had another piece to add to herself or something to bring she did not know. If not she would be ready to head to the festival.

The journey would be frightening for the female as it had been travelling to the Cour des Miracles borders. On her way to find Terra’s home every patch of light that burst through the clouds or trees sent her into a state of panic. As night started to settle upon the land as the pair walked, the dark dual-toned female though excited at that time was ever more fearful. Some whimpers would escape her while other times if a small creature passed she would yelp. Yes she startled so much but she wasn’t worried even with the fear at full because she had Terra. Terra would protect her she was sure of it. When sounds of the festival started to get to them through the trees Belle wondered what kind of people would be there. You think there will be handsome males again? Though she never gave mating a second thought it seemed her mind was settled enough to actually wonder. Her belly leapt with excitement at the thought of dancing with someone wonderful but she doubted she would get brave enough. For what if he was a Sky person… one could never be truly sure. She hoped for fruit again and music there definitely had to be music. We must dance. What do you think? She asked happily.

A branch broke in the distance and Belle yelped once more though this time she threw her arms around Terra. Her blue eyes feverishly searching for anything that might be there to harm them. The shadows that often plagued her in moments like this started to tear away from the trees. They were watching them she was sure of it. But she looked to Terra. They know we’ll be there. She said but she seemed unafraid somehow feeling like she would be ok… that they both would.

She remained silent for much of the journey that remained keeping her eyes set on either Terra or the festival lights in the distance. She would not allow the shadows to keep her back this time no, she was going to have this night no matter what. She was going to prove to her friend that she was more than just a frightened girl that feared the creatures no one seemed to be aware of. One day they would know the truth, one day they would see and she could smile and tell them that she told them so. Oh yes her day would definitely come it was no doubt to the crazy young woman.
[html]

out of character text

Terra shook her head at Belle's words. I'm good to go. Watching the sky Terra sighed with delight. Shadows were her friends, her cloaks of darkness when she moved. She wasn't intimate with it as some darker creatures were, but she knew the magic of moonlight and the pull to howl at the moon. Terra knew about moving without being seen, and the gift that darkness granted those with brighter pelts. Even as Belle yelped in fear, clinging to her tightly, Terra remained calm, able to identify all the sources. Some were prey, a branch swaying in the wind, even a couple canines traveling to the festival and passing them by from wherever they came from.

The thought of handsome males tantalized Terra's mind. Yes, there will be. Any kind of male you want. I bet you could even get a sky person to love you looking so pretty tonight. Her words were gently teasing, though a note of need slipped in. She really wanted their attention. Terra sniffed Belle again, noting the similar scent. She still couldn't figure it out, though Terra had a feeling the males wouldn't be able to get enough of the pair. She'd just have to fight them off. With that thought in mind Terra grinned, only to be slightly choked as Belle promptly tried to strangle her. Hands reaching up she tugged loose. We'll be fine. They can't tell we're not one of them.

At last at the festival Terra's eyes shone as she watched the tents light up with the night, candles flickering. It was a beautiful glow, with a feel of danger to it. If a single candle tipped the fire would break free of their control, yet the dancing and merriment continued almost heedless of the danger they walked among. Drunk on the feeling of power and mischief running through her veins Terra trotted over to the big dancing tent. Inside many canines of all kinds twirled around. Partners interchanged with the music, males and females drifting along the edges looking for partners. Terra smiled at Belle happily, tugging her inside.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>BELLE

Belle’s eyes widened with wonder at the dancing. She was expecting everyone so still and calm like the night before but here they were in this tent lively. Sky People and canines alike mingling together like longtime friends. The colours meshing the fur bouncing, she could feel her breath quickening, her blood pumping, her fear rising as her ears drew back just slightly. She considered turning around this was just too much, way too much. But Terra pulled her in and she was a part of it. She hugged her arm tightly around herself as she dodged and weaved with impressive skill. Terra seemed to be a great focal point for her as she watched the joy in her friend start to rise.

Finally the scents came to her and that was what drew her to a halt. She breathed in deep and shut her eyes for a moment. So many different people and males, the air was filled with that musk that made her body tingle in that moment and she widened her eyes suddenly. Belle knew much about life, knew much about how things went round even with her problem she paid attention. She recognized the feeling and it only drew her fear even more. Hands would reach, people would get closer, she was in danger… Terra… She said with a small voice and worried eyes. I think I’m in heat. What was she going to do? She wanted to have fun but could she? She hugged herself again her small form seemingly shrinking into itself in that moment. They’re… they’re going to want me. She didn’t really know who she was talking about in that moment but whether it was males or Sky People it didn’t matter in that moment. She could feel her world closing in the shadows pulling forth, the candle lights shifting into devilish creatures that seemed to laugh at her. Then her eyes set on Terra as though she were pleading for help as her blue eyes shifted back and forth.

Word Count :: 339 Sorry for being so slow DX

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Belle came to a stop behind her. Terra glanced back curiously. Her friend had been just fine a moment ago. Afraid, as always, but fine. They were getting ready to have fun. Now she stood there, withdrawn and her eyes clinging to Terra as if she had a magic wand that could fix everything. Feeling uncomfortable under the gaze Terra shifted slightly, ears perking to catch the words over the noise. Terra didn't know what heat was, leaving her baffled. She didn't know if it was something real or something imagined. If it was something imagined surely Belle would have a more solid answer than 'I think'. The next part helped Terra though. Of course. Males would want them because of this heat thing. That would be worrisome, if it weren't for the fact that being in heat affected Terra's way of thinking.

Smiling she reached out a hand, pulling her friend close. Terra met her eyes, the uncertainty gone. Don't worry. If they want you, they'll be putty in your hands. You can get them to do as you wish. For tonight, you're in control, nothing else. Catching sight of a handsome male Terra winked at him. Encouraged he wandered over, looking at the two heated females. Aroused he looked at Terra. Can I have a dance? Terra turned to Belle, giggling. I don't know if I should. Belle, you think he's worth my time? She winked at her, letting Belle take control and feel the same rush of power that flooded her veins.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>BELLE

Terra always made her feel okay, it was clear from the look on her face and the fact of her obvious age that she might not know the term. She smiled at that fact; feeling oddly prided by that she knew something that Terra did not. Though her actions her way of thoughts would place her at maybe even a younger maturity than the stronger female it was nice for her to realize she was actually older. But the youth figured it out, even learned how to play it to her advantage when the soppy look upon the male was clear.

A menacing smile drew across Belle’s face as the young male approached them and it dawned on her that maybe it was possible that they were in control tonight not the males or the Sky People. She looked the male over, she tried to look calm and collected but her nervousness shone through. The male had seemed to present himself as his chest puffed slightly and a grin grew across his face knowing he was under inspection. Belle wanted to say something cruel but she couldn’t so a mere. He may be worth a minute or so was all she could muster. She chuckled. It was delightful to feel herself attempt to be cruel even if it hadn’t been completely successful. The tip of her tail wagged slightly between her legs. And though the scent of the male did please her she had something else in mind.

She turned and set her eyes on a male that seemed to eye her and Terra down. He was massive, brutal looking and his stare was clearly that of Sky Person. A shudder ran through her and she set her eyes at the male next to him. He was more youthful, slender and was talking up a female while poking at the large male playfully. Belle was sure the female wasn’t a Sky Person but the male was definitely one. He was handsome… quite handsome as well. Him? She said her crooked smile barely leaving her since her friend calmed her yet again.

Word Count :: 351 <3

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

A smile worthy of a coyote spread on her friend's face as the male stood before them, awaiting their inspection. He was cocky, boisterous in his efforts, egged on by Terra's summoning. She measured him calmly, seeing the muscles under his body, noting the flaws in his stance. He was young, cocky, and probably lived an easy life. Not the best choice, considering Terra's feral nature, but he was the one she had summoned, and it was only a dance. Her eyes closed slightly, remembering the tug in her veins as Drakien moved her, before opening them again at Belle's words.

Curtly she nodded before watching Belle's attention turn to a male of her choice. He was young and fit, slender and youthful. He seemed friendly, if a bit occupied by the female he was chatting to. Of course, that didn't mean much to Terra. If he hurt her friend Terra had no problems dragging his guts across the floor of the tent. Her eyes burned with wildness as she turned to Belle. I like him. She nudged her towards the male before returning her attention to the male that stood there throughout the exchange, waiting for her. My friend deems you worthy, so I suppose you may have a dance. Graciously she held out a paw, and let herself be swept away.

Spinning across the floor Terra sighed in delight, letting the music carry her. Every touch, every step reminded her of Drakien, of the wild dance he had played for her, and again when he'd held her in his arms, the two of them intertwining at the slow beat, slowly moving to where no others were, where they finally exchanged names, sealing the bond between them. She looked over to see if Belle had taken her chance, hoping that things had gone well on her end.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]