This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For.
[html]

Word Count → 756 :: OOC: Sorry on the wait for this. Seriously. My muse has been really funny with what posts i do for some reason. It's really stupid. Either way, we can have this dated for today or backdated, i pretty much left this post pretty open to whichever. She's right beyond the borders of Anathema, and it's early morning.

This over indulgence of consciousness has torn a day apart
And lingered in the splendeaour of the feeling in my stomach.

Panda was out alone today, riding Korosk, believe it or not. Vitani seemed to be tired today already, so she did not think that she would take the pregnant mare out, and instead, she decided to spend some bonding time with Korosk. Little did Panda know that she would need this bonding time with the stallion, for she was not aware of the things that the God and Goddess had in store for her and the stallion. Today they were safe though, for Panda did not feel like it would be too much of an important day for life changing decisions. She took the stallion out of the lands though, because she needed to try and find some more supplies. She was always running out of stuff now, and the winter did make it harder for her to find things that were not frozen over, or already ruined from the icy chill of the day. Today she had her normal elk hooded cloak on her shoulders to keep her warm.

She rode the black stallion through the forest, their forms on the backdrop almost seemed as if they were of beings, and then their shadows were just more shadows. Not only that, but there had been an eerie fog that had settled this morning, and they were moving though the snow and fog with some ease. They were going a steady pace and Korosk seemed to be okay with the coldness of the morning. Panda encouraged the steed in his language to keep going, because they need to make it to a human city, or an old one at least. The steed snorted and gave his head a nod, to show that she had been understood. Serenade, her crow, also accompanied her and Korosk, in case they needed the wings of a bird to deliver a message to Venom. The rowdy young bird was angry that he was taken on the trip, but it was his duty to go with her, and he would get treats from it, so he did as she asked, and he sat on her shoulder half of the ride, and then would start flying for the second part of the trip.

They did not get too far from Anathema before Panda had to stop for some reason. She dismounted her steed with ease and she immediately went to all fours and sniffed the ground. There was something down in the ice and snow that was really strong smelling to her and she noticed the smell from Korosk's back. She started to dig through the snow with her hands, the pink paw pads feeling cold as she had picked the snow up and pushed it to the side so she could get to the earth below. She kept pushing at the snow until she had found a charm that had a certain energy to it, and not only that, but a very distinct smell. Dragon's blood. She shoved the charm into a pocket that was in her skirt that she wore under her cloak. She then got back on Korosk's back and Serenade landed on her shoulder again, having taken flight because of the ridiculousness that was a Panda Behr.

She sighed lightly and thought about the situation they were going to have when they came across the owner of the charm that she just found. She knew the person whom it belonged to, and he would eventually come back through these lands to find his charm. She knew this, because this person was predictable like that. It would take him maybe a few days travel for him to get here to get that charm he lost. He also was an old friend of both Panda and Venom, a childhood friend really. What she was scared was the circumstances he had come here. He never told them that he would follow them, and they weren't trying to leave him behind either. It had been some time since they had been here, so he had to have been close behind them when he had followed them. What exactly would he do when he found out they were with child? Would it be better to just hide Lillith from Kyle, or would the male accept the fact that Panda and Venom had a kid? Panda was slightly scared of what Kyle would think, but she was not about to let the atmosphere around her reflect that she was nervous of meeting the male so close to the borders of Anathema.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the wait!

IC: Ayasha had taken the time to settle into her new home. She and Liam had found a nice set of caves to live in. Actually her home was a series of interconnected smallish caves. She supposed it was a lot like a small house in size. She found it rather interesting that she went from living in a tree to living below ground. You would think she would have first lived on the ground between them. But it was good anyway.

She had yet to really meet any other members of Anathema yet and wondered if they were all just really private or they were purposefully ignoring her. She was sure that it was the former and not the latter that caused her to not meet anyone. Plus, the cave system seemed a little confusing and a bit bigger than one would think. She had already gotten lost at least once. Luckily, she had managed to find her way home.

So she gladly sent aboveground and decided to ride her stallion, Ahuli, for a while. It was a little sad since his name was one of her last links to her old life back in AniWaya. That and her name. But his name was correct in he was very steady and easygoing. He also had a very smooth gait, more than any other horse she had ridden on. She set off to the borders and actually decided to leave them for a bit. She rode for a bit when she spotted a female that smelled like Anathema. So she pulled up near her and said, ”Hi there. Are you OK?” Panda seemed a little worried about something.
[html]

Word Count → 364 :: OOC: Again sorry on the wait.

She'd been stopped as she had been getting back on her mount. The voice came from behind, and she was quick to turn her head and she gave a strange and almost violent look at the person before it softened to a friendly look. The girl had startled Panda in a way. Panda's deep chocolate eyes looked at the woman of white and blue eyes and she thought of the whore that got away. She shook her head lightly and the words that the woman had spoken had finally registered and made sense to the woman. The white crow that was on her shoulder cawed loudly in the direction of the other woman, and Panda cooed at the bird before looking to the woman again. I'm fine. I just found something on the ground..Seems like I'll have another visitor soon. she spoke more so to herself at the end, but in the beginning obviously in response to the woman. Panda blinked her eyes, for a moment, nothing but the blackness of her fur around her eyes being seen before she opened her chocolate orbs again and continued to look at the smaller, and newer female who was riding on top of her own steed.

Who are you? Never seen ya' round before. she asked to the girl, finding that it might be rude if she just rode off without asking the woman where she was going, or at least who she was. I'm Panda, Corson of Anathema. she told the woman, definitely liking the way that the title sounded with her name. She couldn't wait to become Empulsa, where she would be the master of her ranking tier and able to not only accept people into the pack, but also to just be a higher rank in general. Panda liked power, it was obvious, but she never seemed like she was actually seeking it, more like she was given it because of her exceptional abilities. That's the way she saw it after all. How long ya' been in Anathema, girl? asked Panda, leaning on Korosk's neck and running her fingers in the stallion's mane.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]
Ayasha had startled the black and white female and the look that she got was a bit violent and maybe angry. But it turned friendly and Ayasha grinned at the woman. She did feel bad about startling her. ”Sorry about startling you. I didn’t mean to.” Her grin was apologetic as she waited for anything.

It would appear that she had found something and was expecting a visitor? What? But it seemed that the last part was more for the woman’s benefit and not actually in answer to hers. However, she simply gave her a slightly confused look but said nothing about the confusing part that she didn’t think that she should have actually heard.

At who she was, she grinned and said, ”I’m Ayasha and I’m a Zepar in Anathema, obviously.” She figured that the part about her being Anathema was rather obvious since she most likely smelled like it. She had been there long enough, she figured. The black and white female introduced herself as Panda and Ayasha replied, ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Panda.” At how long she had been part of Anathema, Ayasha cocked her head to the side as she considered how long. ”Um, a few weeks. I think.”
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: OOC: I'm sorry for the wait as well.

The snow colored woman apologized to Panda, and the monochrome woman nodded her head in forgiveness. "It's okay." she stated to the other woman. Panda was aware of the woman's shift in her aura though, and she noticed that it seemed confused for a moment. The child did not act upon her curiosity though, because she did not ask, but she continued on to speak of Panda's other questions. Panda did not mind the shift, and she left the subject alone, if only because Panda did not want to alarm any of the other wolves about how there had been a loner, no, actually...An Alpha wandering around Anathema, more than likely trying to track down Venom and Panda. It was not an Alpha from around here though, no, this was one from back in Florida, where the two lived before they had come to here.

The woman introduced herself as Ayasha, and that she was a Zepar. Then the ivory woman had spoken of how it was a pleasure to meet her. Panda nodded her head again. "Same here." the two words were pushed out before the girl spoke of how she had been here for only a few weeks. Panda nodded yet again and let "Aye" pass her lips before she pat Korosk on the neck. "Would you like to ride with me? I'm heading out to gather some supplies. Corson is the rank for healer, and I'm almost always running out of supplies, so it's just that time for me to go out and find some stuff." she spoke the words, explaining what she was doing out here and wondering if the woman wanted to come along, even though Panda would have rather been alone. Panda did not let this show though, because she was taking a chance and trying to make a new friend out of this. Maybe she would come out of this adventure with a new sister or something. Panda was trying not to be bitter.

Her chocolate eyes were on the female for another moment before she had urged Korosk to move forward once again. It was time to go get some supplies that were well needed. This was her urging the other female to just tag along with her.

<style>
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]