trading the trade
[html]
914 WC

Aeron had decided that now was a great time to try and get things for Io and the children. Now Adwen was stronger and able to be with her mother out in the cold. Though Aeron wanted to get the growing girl something like a scarf that she could wear when outside. Today she planned to Bring Adwen with her to the trading festival to show her girl the wonders of the world. She hoped that she would be able to find anything and everything that she needed. She wondered if she would run into other Anathemans there.

“Alright Adwen ready to go?” She asked looking down at the ever growing child. Adwen nodded as she watched her mom strap on the last bag to Elzar. “Horse go” Adwen asked smiling. She had started to grow out of the mumbling stage that Aeron feared was hindering her. She worried that the girl had something wrong with her but as she aged it seemed as though the problems were fading away like her puppy days.

‘Yup we’re going for a ride,” Aeron said as she finished tightening the last strap. “You’re going to be really good and sit still so that you don’t fall off.” Aeron said as she picked Adwen up. Stepping on to a step she grabbed part of the saddle. “Okay mommy.” She said as she nuzzled herself close to her mother.

Aeron smiled as she settled herself a top her stallion. She pulled her cloak around Adwen and smiled. “there nice and safe now we ride.” She spoke as she tapped Elzar coaxing him to move forward. Adwen smiled looking up at her mother she was so happy to be with her. Adwen smiled as she nuzzled her mother who held her safe. “Mama Story” She said white eyes looking up at her mother.

Aeron smiled as she looked down at her. There may not be any real color to her eyes but aeron could see the glitter of puppy curiosity in the girl. Aeron smiled golden eyes glanced down at the girl with amusement. “Now What kind of story do you want to hear?” Aeron questioned as she looked at her with a motherly smile.

Adwen smiled looking at her mother, “Umm you? Oh no wait princess tory” She proclaimed forgetting to pronounce her s. Aeron chuckled nodded. “Hmm ok give mommy a minute to think.” Aeron said as she looked up at the sky today really was a good day to take the girl out. She made a funny face as she thought about princess stories. This was another thing that made her a bad mother she was terrible at this. The boys like to play rough Adwen and Estrella they need more delicate activities.

“Alright let’s see, I think they always begin like this.

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess by the name of Adwen. Her mother was queen of Endevine, and was the prettiest queen anyone had ever seen. The woman had long white hair and colorless eyes but the most striking feature was her pink nose. The woman they called Zuki after the moon for her people believed she was the moon on earth. Just like her mother the girl was too blessed white by the moon.

Though the queen loved her daughter she knew she had to protect the girl from those who would trick the child for she was gullible. So the queen sent her daughter off to live hidden until her eighteenth birthday. The girl would be safe with three woman who were the queens most trusted friends. There they would raise her as their own until she was ready to take her place on the throne.

The girl grew up safe and sound she learned her manners and to read and write. But slowly she began to grown from a child to a woman. As she aged her hair grew longer and she started to take a very woman like shape. She was out picking berries one day when she ran into a very pretty woman.”
Aeron was interrupted by Adwen who gave a gruff mom. “What Adwen” Aeron said looking down at the child. “Not a oooman. Prince aandsame prince” Aeron looked at her and laughed a bit nodding she glanced at where they were on the trail then back to Adwen.

“Ok ok, one day when she was out picking berries she ran into a very handsome prince. The man was one that she seemed to have been dreaming about all her life.” Aeron said sarcasm laced her voice though her daughter had not learned sarcasm or other tones really. As they continued on aeron continued to tell her story. Adwen listened and watched her mother in awe. The girl idolized the woman and her other mother Io, she even loved her father because he sang to her.

As they came to the festival grounds aeron was wrapping up her story. “And they all lived happily ever after.” Aeron said smiling. Adwen smiled. “Mama great” She said cuddling close. Aeron smiled she was a terrible story teller but the child seemed to like it and in the end that was all the really mattered she figured.

Moving along aeron smiled “Look Adwen we’re here. Maybe we’ll see some friends from Anathema” She said as she smiled. Elzar moved across the grounds as Aeron scanned the faces looking for those who she could sense would be trust worthy.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the wait!

IC: Ayasha had decided to go and see what stuff she could get for either herself or Liam. She knew that Liam wanted some knives and so wanted to look around at the stalls. There were so many canines with so much stuff that Ayasha wasn’t sure where she could go to get the stuff that she wanted. She decided to scent to see if she could smell anyone from her new pack.

She saw there was a woman with a young girl, both of whom had the scent of Anathema on them. Plus, on their stall was the glitter of metal. She headed towards them with deliberate but still excited steps. She only hoped that they would have knives there that Liam would like. She might get another pair for herself too.

When she got close to the stall, she slowed and took a look at the knives. There were quite a few nice looking ones. There were some that were small and elegant and perfect for her and others that were a little bit bigger and seemed more like something Liam would like. ”Hey there. I see you have a bunch of good daggers. What would you like for four of them, two small ones and two of the bigger ones?”
639 WC

Aeron smiled at Adwen as they picked a spot to stop moving and Aeron moved off her steed. It seemed like the trip had really not been that long but that might have been the fact that had been telling the world’s worst story to Adwen. Aeron had never been one that had read or listened to the fairy tales or things of that nature she had always worked to be one of the best and that was what she was to do. She had no time for the things that had not real meaning so that was where she failed as a parent. Setting Adwen on the ground she smiled.

“Ok you ready to help mommy get ready?” Aeron asked looking at the girl who nodded looking up to her mother. Adwen adored her father and her mother Io but Aeron just seemed to have this strange connection with her that drew her to always want to be with her mother. This made the pair hard to separate minus when Aeron was working and put her foot down. Then the little girl had to stay at home and had to behave. Nodding Adwen smiled waiting to help her mommy.

Aeron knew that the small white child could not do a lot but she would be able to help in more ways than one would think. Aeron walked over to the wagon that Elzar had toted along with them. It held pelts knives some jewelry and a few knickknacks that Aeron wanted to try and trade. She was hoping to lessen this stock and gain a fair amount of other items that would be of use for her four children. She still couldn’t believe that her family was growing once again and this left her working hard to keep them all safe.
Pulling the cover off the cart with an amber grain hand she looked at all the things and looked at Adwen picking up the child so she was sitting in the cart of things. This she hoped would draw people to her with a cute factor. She may even trade her for something to eat if someone wanted a puppy. Though she would never really do this it was quite the funny thought and got her giggling to herself slightly aeron found herself not paying attention to the approach of her first customer. Glancing up at the sound of a voice aeron smiled.

“Well well, if it isn’t the grape vine.” She spoke with a smile. When a pack is a family rumors tend to travel a bit and she had heard that a white wolf from Aniwaya and her mate had joined them. She wondered why though; did they know the Spanish man and want to me near to him or was it more for the personal reasons. She knew nothing about their joining though she wondered who the real reason for coming and it bothered her slightly. She looked the girl over and took in a slightly deep breath, yes indeed it was fait but anathema was on her. Though stronger then that was the smell of the male that came with her. “daggers you say.” Aeron said smiling. “Well first how about a name. I’m Aeron Ganesa Andras for Anathema and this is my daughter Adwen” She said holding out her hand. She waited for the other to introduce herself and what not before she continued.

“Well What do you have to trade?” she asked. She had done a lot of trading and she was very good now at judging what was worth what. She smiled golden eyes looking over the white girl more. She was young aeron could tell that much age she could not pin point but she would not try. She just waited for her answers like a good sales woman.
Ayasha was mildly surprised when Aeron seemed to recognize her. Or at least knew that she was new to Anathema. But she didn’t think that she knew much about why they came to Anathema. But the older female didn’t ask her why she had left AniWaya and joined Anathema. It would have been a tough and long explanation and Ayasha didn’t really feel like explaining it to anyone right now.

Aeron wanted a name before they started and held out her hand in greeting. She also introduced her daughter and Ayasha grinned down at the little girl. She grabbed Aeron’s hand and gave it a strong but gentle shake. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Aeron, Adwen. I’m Ayasha and I recently joined Anathema.” Her grin was friendly and easy.

The Oriax asked what she could trade and Ayasha grinned proudly. ”Well, I carve figures out of wood, mostly small animals but also wolves on occasion.” She pulled out one of her normal carvings. She also pulled out one of her better carvings. ”The first one is one of my normal ones and the other is if I take lots of time. I have a few more of the better ones and lots of the normal ones.” She waited to see what Aeron would say about what she had to trade.
So Ayasha was her name and currently knives where her game. She had to admit she was quite interested in the white wolf. She looked her over some more and smiled "Well its nice to meet you as well." She spoke as she looked at her knives and then at what Ayasha had to offer.

Adwen stepped closer looking at them. She smiled, they seemed interesting. "mama?" She questioned looking at Aeron then back at the wooden things. It was just something the child had never seen so she wanted to.

"Ok lets see two basic carvings for Adwen and you can have a run of what ever knives. No more then five." She spoke as she looked at her table of stuff. she had to admit that she was crazy knife collector. She felt like thats all she really had up for trade though. "So what brought you to Anathema land of those who aren't perfect." She asked
OOC: Feel free to decide what carvings Adwen chose. And I don't think Leon will be happy with how Ayasha finds out about his lifestyle Smile

IC: Ayasha felt a little self-conscious, as Aeron looked her over. She knew that the female meant no harm but it was a very strange feeling to be looked at in a searching way. Luckily it didn’t last very long and she knew that the older female was more curious about her than judging. Which Ayasha could totally understand since she was new in the pack.

Adwen looked her carvings over and she could tell the child liked them. She looked at her mother and then back at the carvings. Ayasha was rather proud that she had made the youngster happy and gave her a gentle smile. She waited on the girl’s mother’s decision, apparently as eagerly as the little girl herself.

Aeron agreed to the trade of two of her basic drawings in exchange for at most five knives. Ayasha gave a nod and let Adwen chose the two carvings that she wanted and then went over to pick out her knives. She chose two smaller knives for herself and two larger ones for her mate. He should like them. Aeron then asked her the question that she had been dreading but Ayasha knew that she should say something. ”My mate killed someone and was kicked out of Cercatori d’Arte. I wanted to be with him and left my pack, AniWaya, and we joined Anathema.” She wanted to talk about something better and asked, ”My adoptive uncle is Leon Austral. Do you know him?” She didn’t realize that the girl was Leon’s daughter and that Aeron knew him intimately.
OOC OK

Aeron looked at the white woman as her daughter poked her nose at the carvings taking two from the woman. Aeron would find out later because she couldn't tell and Adwen had lept down to do something with the wooden things.

Aeron had to admit she wasn't sure what the white child was going to do with them. She was still to young to change so she shrugged it off and leaned forward watching. She looked at the knives that the girl was picking out and smiled. "Here let me do you a favor. those knives the smaller ones are not of good quality. You don't have much of an eye for them." She spoke as she stood up straight and brush her cloak out of the way.

She opened a pouch. pulling out two knives similar she handed them to her. "Those are good knives." She spoke. "I can't have a member walking around with low quality." She spoke. looking at ayasha aeron smiled.

"So we have a killer and a woman tail." She spoke not nice but somewhat rude. Aeron smiled at the mention of Leons name but before she was able to say anything Adwen had perked up. "Papa!" the little girl squealed looking at Ayasha.

Aeron looked at the child. "Leon is Adwens Father I know Leon rather well." She spoke. Though truth be told Adwen was not Leons but he took care of her and the child loved him.
Ayasha still had a smile as the child picked her two carvings and then carried them over to her mother in her mouth. How was Adwen going to use those? Ayasha didn’t think that she was old enough to shift yet. It appeared Aeron thought the same thing and she gave the older woman a curious glance.

But she was surprised when the brown female told her that the small knives that she had picked weren’t very good. But she let the other woman take her knives and get two others, ones that were much better. Ayasha gave Aeron a grateful grin. ”Thank you. But isn’t it generally bad form to hide your better wares from your customers?” Her voice was teasing and she hoped that Aeron wouldn’t be offended by her question.

Her fur bristled slightly at the rude way that Aeron spoke to her but forced herself to calm down. It would not do to pick a fight with another member of Anathema. So she mostly ignored what she had said about her and Liam. The two canine’s reactions to Leon had her very surprised. What had her uncle been up to?! ”He has a kid besides Analise?” Her voice was a little shocked but she knew that he was a big boy and could make his own decisions. But still… ”I need to talk to that man.” Her voice was a murmur and mostly spoken to herself.
Aeron smiled as she watched her daughter happily do what ever with the carvings. though they did nothing for Aeron they made the white child happy and Aeron would take that as payment. Aeron watched Ayasha as she looked for signs of anything.

Aeron smiled laughing. "Mmm those two knives I gave you weren't for sale. Those are my personal ones but your an Anathema member I can't allow you to have a knife that dulls easily." She said smiling. It was the truth she was not going to sale the knives that she handed the girl.

Aeron looked at her shocked. "He didn't tell you? He's got three children now all Adwen's age." She spoke "My mate and I asked him to help us conceive and he did." she spoke as she looked at Ayasha. Adwen smiled looking at Ayasha and then went back to nosing the toys.
OOC: Ayasha is still rather innocent Smile

IC: Ayasha watched Adwen with a soft smile. It made her wish that she and Liam were old enough to have pups. But they would have to wait for at least another couple of months. However, there was the chance that a pup, or several, would be black. She knew that there was the propensity in his family for black fur and she had no idea about her side. All she remembered about her family was her birth mother and that she looked liked her. But they would deal with that possibility when the time came.

Aeron’s explanation of the fact that the knives were her own made Ayasha a bit surprised, touched, and honored. ”Thank you. Are you sure?” As she asked, she took a look at the knives that Aeron was giving her. They were a better quality than the ones that she had originally picked out. Granted she didn’t know that there was the possibility of being better knives.

The older woman seemed surprised that Leon didn’t explain to her that he had other pups and Ayasha shook her head gently. ”Nope. He didn’t.” Not that she expected him to nor was she mad at him. Ayasha was simply surprised. Her blue eyes were curious as Aeron explained why he was the father of more than one pup. ”Why couldn’t you and your mate have pups?” She hoped that she didn’t offend Aeron by asking that.
Aeron was quite content now and it seemed as though Adwen was a happy little clam fully in her own world pushing the carvings around and talking to them. Aeron turned her attention from Ayasha to watch what Adwen was doing she just had to watch she was interested at Adwens age she was being put through tests for agression and other traits. Adwen was lucky not to be growning up in her mothers world. the child was able to be just that a child.

Aeron smiled as she looked back to Ayasha. "yes its fine I would not give them to you if it were not." She spoke. the golden female was not to saddened about giving up her knives. she would be in touch with her contact soon for new knives and other things from back home. The man was her only contact to the world that she had left behind.

"Oh being so close to you I just thought you'd have known." She spoke as she smiled she listened and let out a light laugh. "Oh hunny your so very young aren't you." she said as she looked at the girl. though truth be told how many luperci in this area were gay or lesbian. She smiled looking at Ayasha, "My Mate is a woman. Io Berlin." She spoke smiling. "She and I can't have kids without a male so well Leon helped." she spoke.
Aeron turned from her and Ayasha took the opportunity to study the older female. She was mostly brownish-red and had numerous scars over her body. Ayasha had one main one and probably faint minor ones from cuts that she got during the war. She wondered where Aeron got hers and figured that she tried to be a good mother despite wherever she got the scars. But Ayasha didn’t dare ask about them since that would be very rude.

She nodded at what was said about the knives and gently fingered them. Her mind went to her first fight where she killed a wolf and helped with the other. She knew that she was justified but still sometimes regretted doing it. She also thought on the final battle to get rid of Maska and how Leon and Saxif, as well as her mother, kept saving her.

Her voice rang out in a soft chuckle. ”I’m not that close anymore. He left AniWaya because of the war and I hadn’t seen him since after the final battle until I came to Anathema. Plus, he’s my uncle second-hand. His brother, J’adore, and I agreed that he would be my uncle and then I sort of included Leon soon after.” Her shoulders gave a slight shrug. Aeron then explained that her mate was a female and she cocked her head to the side to briefly digest that and then nodded. ”OK. One of my close friends was mates with another female.” But she did giggle at Leon helping by providing his body, and more.