[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSHHH WAT XD
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

The old woman wagged her tail and spoke a compliment. Or was it? Ghosts were never-dying, it would be good to be a ghost. Except for the fact that ghosts were already dead, of course. That might just make it not worth it, but she wasn't sure. Her attention flit this way and that, at one point worried, the next more happy. Happiness or calm dominated, but her self-control had over her fear was failing more obviously, and her usual expressions of anger replaced with the fear that normally induced it. They lasted just moments, as her thoughts. "Really?" The much younger female smiled and swung her dress as she swirled. It seemed like the right thing to do. The dress seemed to move as if in slow, majestic waves on the air.

Her swirling ended as the female asked a question, and VEsle swuinted her eyes as if looking for whatever it was, even before her sentence was finished. A halo? There was so much to see, it was different to pick it apart. But there were beauty in all living things just then. Just as her underlings and companions were gone, this presence emerged from everything, urging her to view and touch them. "I think so..." She glanced around her, searching, until a thought struck her. "Can you... see my elves?" They were not here, so far as she knew. Perhaps they were just hiding in the peripheries of what she could see - perhaps the old female could see them hiding?

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]
[html]

-- WE CAN KEEP THIS BITCH GOING UNTIL NEXT JANUARY. WE CAN. It's disconcerting as hell to write a thread where there's still technically snow hanging onto everything when right now it's nice and cool fall weather. XD

Eris is by Mel!

The stone-colored she-wolf whirled around, her dress spinning with her. The cerise thing was tattered, in truth -- Eris could see that. To Discordia, it was the loveliest court lady's gown. Though it was not bedecked with sequins or jewels, it sparkled and glimmered in her vision as if it did. Perhaps it was just the motion, the faint glint of starlight reflecting off of her. Discordia watched with fascination as the dress and the wolf herself seemed to flicker in and out of view, chartreuse eyes incapable of tracking the quickness of movement.

Elves? she echoed, looking back up to the granite-colored eyes. The hybrid looked at Vesle, looked at her feet, looked around them. There was motion in the woods, but on tracking it, Discordia realized it was simply the sway and swirl of the world in her drug-influenced state. Her green-gold gaze returned to Vesle, and she shook her head slowly. It makes you see things that aren't there. Sometimes. She might have said the inverse -- sometimes it makes you not see things that aren't there -- but she did not know of Vesle's normal perception of the world, riddled as it was with elfin creatures and little dwarves.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'M CERTAINLY MAKING AN EFFORT! Also thanks for reminding me of WotD -- today's word was amazing Big Grin
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

Tattered dress brushed past her legs, coarse and soothing simultaneously. The sensation was stronger now and she focused more intently on it when it occurred, as it if it demanded her attention. Her mind was springing though, and she was soon thinking about something else, distracted by the newness, the curiosity of it all -- and her whispering voice of fear, though weak.

The old lady looked up at her and expressed confusion about the elves. Vesle merely nodded eagerly, encouraging her to go on. The community of creatures she had created here was more worthy of this place than even Dahlia de Mai had been. In fact, they were likely more meaningful to her than any family connection. She had grown uninterested in family bonds at some point; all she cared for now was her underlings. They covered the forest in laughs and shouts and bustle, continuing to keep even the tiniest thought of loneliness at bay. To some, the picture could be described as a cacophony, disorganized activity, but to Vesle they were more of a beacon, a diapason in the land of sounds, a clear tone that cut through everything and created meaning in a multitude of notes. Furthermore, she knew, somehow, that they would never leave her. Except they seemed to shy her now, and it made her nervous. The old lady misunderstood; that much was clear from her description. Vesle shifted her weight and touched her own elbow, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "They are usually here, but they have gone after I ... accepted your colors. " It was difficult to think of a name for it. "I thought perhaps they were just hiding from me?" Indicating, of course, that they were not hiding from the old lady.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]
[html]

-- /drags ass all over 'souls ;__;

Eris is by Requiem!

Discordia was not familiar with concepts of hallucination outside of those produced by hallucinogens, and her puppetmaster had gone silent on the matter. She thought for a moment that to her seemed quite long, but in actuality probably did not exceed a minute or so. The answer that welled up inside her was a dangerous one, and the mud-caked hybrid's ears turned downward with it. Sometimes they... let you see things as they are to others, she said, slowly. Who was she -- a delusion -- to question the truth of someone else's reality? Groping for the way to express such a concept, the hybrid's next words were slow. But -- if they're usually here, they will probably come back. It is like hiding.

Her own strength was fueled by the mushroom caps -- would she exist without them? Surely Eris was capable of disguise at least, but the dark-hued woman would not have immersed herself so totally in the ploy. There would have been separation between herself and Discordia, and yet here, in her first instance, Eris had felt her control slipping away. Through lack of attention and indifference, she'd allowed parts of herself to become more alike the disguise, and now she almost slumbered beneath the delusion's incapable hands and conjured mind.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]