see the world spinning upside down
Sebastian had been part of Casa di Cavalieri for some time, but hadn't interacted much with anyone besides Jazper and Lorenzo. He was a friendly guy- too friendly, really- but the unnecessary amount of time he had put into transporting the wine from Halifax to his room had taken up most of his time and energy. Now, with twenty bottles safely stacked on their sides against a wall in his bedroom, Sebastian was free to be social.

But he was lazy and it was cold outside. Granted, Luperci had yet to develop central heating so the inside wasn't much better, but at least the snow couldn't reach him. It was only a few hours past midday and the sky was already turning dark and miserable. Winter made Sebastian lethargic and sleepy. He could hardly wait for spring, when colour burst back into the world.

Sebastian curled up on his bed lazily. He hadn't even explored fort properly. He was a single-minded individual when he chose to be. Sometimes it bothered him, as he had effectively abandoned his social life for the entire period of when he was moving his wine to his room. Oh well; it was a price he was willing to pay.

Sebastian slowly got up, looking extremely sorry for himself. His saffron eyes seemed dull. He needed stimulation. Any kind of stimulation. The russet male opened the door and exited his bedroom, ambling into the corridor and slowly padding down in the direction of the courtroom.
[html]

-Steals thread- >Smile

Laikira sighed softly, standing in the middle of her new, small room. She had been getting to know the pack and some of it' pack members...But really she's just been too shy to talk to anyone. Bright blue eyes peered out of her frost infested window, a white blanket and dead trees was all the eye could see for miles and miles.

Sighing softly, the fae ran her paws through her short black hair before exiting the room. With her head low, she just about rammed into another wolf passing by. Falling to the ground with a loud thud bright blue eyes looked about dazed for a moment before she realized what had happened.

Ears falling to a rather adorable but pathetic gesture, her entire muzzle went beet red. "Oh, uh, I-I'm sorry, uh..I'm really sorry, I was stupid.." She said quickly, still sitting on the wood floor. There was a new whole in her black faded t-shirt, and she gave a soft sigh. Great, even more rips. She began to get up, but slipped, and fell once again on the floor. Turning even more red then what it already was, she couldn't even look up to the male.

Laikira gave a soft, terribly embarrassed giggle. The woman had always been a bit clumsy, always tripping over her paws and slipping and making a full out of herself. Turquoise orbs flicked up to look at his eyes before suddenly dropping again as she began to rise to her paws, slowly and carefully so she wouldn't slip again.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Sebastian was unprepared for the sudden appearance of an obstacle in his path, as he was too busy wrapped up in his own melancholy thoughts. He stepped into the fuzzy white woman strongly, hard enough to knock her to the ground. Though he was shorter, Sebastian was more muscular than her. Still, the foxy male stumbled back a step, but managed to stay on his feet.

He was too surprised to do much more than stare for a few moments. He opened his mouth to speak, but the woman was already apologising and blushing so hard her fur almost seemed pink. She got up and fell over again. It was somewhat endearing, but almost pathetic. Like a three-legged puppy. She got up once again and managed to stay on her feet this time, the Italian still staring at her in shock.

He recollected himself by the time she was able to stand up. "Oh. Uh. My apologies, Madonna." Sebastian bowed to her regally, his ears turned down apologetically. "I wanted to explore my new home a bit more, and I drifted off into thought. Please accept my humblest apologies." Ever the gentleman, Sebastian stayed bowed down with his eyes downcast until she saw fit to bid him otherwise.
[html]

Finally firm on her paws, she looked back to the male's eyes before immediately looking away. "Oh, no, don't apologize, it was my fault..I ran into you" The fae said with an embarrassed soft chuckle. "Uh, I'm Laikira by the way" The woman felt the need to introduce herself, I mean, she had just rammed into another wolf! She took a pawstep or two backwards, giving herself a little space.

What a clumsy idiot she was! Running into other wolves like she was just learning how to walk on her own. Blue orbs casted down onto the bowing respectful male. "...You don't have to bow for me.." She said quietly. It was true, she didn't really need to be respected like that. It was nice, but, having being a loner all her life it didn't really matter.

With quick sweeps of her paw, she wiped and rid of the dust bunnies and dirt that clung to her clothes from her fall. A couple was even entangled into her hair. Once she was fine, she met the male's gaze with an apologetic smile, and terribly humiliated eyes.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]