CONTEST -- SoSuWriMo 2012 Winners' Circle
Congrats to you both! Smile

Not long left for the rest of you!
same style as last years, under the current title could I have "Dum spiro spero" fadded "#ba3235" to "#000000" With the same font face, and same soft yellow glow behind it please.
Didn't make it. Can't write 9000+ words in ten minutes. There's always next year.
GOOD SHOW, EVERYONE. We rolled out of January with 8,425 posts! New record! Congratulations to all our winners and to everyone that participated. Don't slack off too much with your February posting. Wink

I believe I have everyone's addresses for the prize pack. It may be a week or two until I get those mailed out since I'm still waiting on some things, so please be patient.

I'm still missing a few avatar descriptions. Please get those to me ASAP as I'll be working on all of them concurrently and won't post any of them until all of them are complete.

Thanks again for everyone's participation. BE READY FOR NEXT YEAR. We'll need to have over 9,000 posts for January 2013!
There are 15 winners on the winners' list (are we missing anyone???).

I have 13 addresses. I know Raze abstained.

I have 13 avatar descriptions. No one mentioned abstaining.

If yours is one of the ones I'm missing, please get that to me ASAP. I really don't want to have to cross-reference this list. ;__; If I don't get anything by the 9th or so, I'm just gonna assume you don't want the prize(s). Thaaaaanks.
x.x eek totally forgot about this XD

I'll pm you later today sometime when I have more than 3 minutes to describe what I want ^^
All Tangible Prize Packs are in the mail as of Saturday. Please keep an eye out! Domestic packs should arrive by the end of the week. International packs will probably get there next week if your country doesn't hate everything. U_U
Avatars~. I did each one differently this year instead of doing the same experiment on all of them, so there is a lot of variation. Some are more obvious than others. Hope everyone likes their prize, regardless. :>

[Image: Ariel_Hotaru.png][Image: Elena_Drakien.png][Image: Fred_Caspa.png][Image: Gen_Isabella.png][Image: Jace.png][Image: Libri_Halo.png][Image: Marie_Pharoah.png][Image: Mel_Siv.png][Image: Nat_Zalen.png][Image: Nuki_Titania.png][Image: Raze_Vesper.png][Image: Shannon_Charm.png][Image: Shaw_Jiva.png][Image: Sie_Myrika.png][Image: Zyn_Xyrin.png]

Congrats again to all our SSWM winners~. We'll do this again next year~.
THOSE ARE GORGEOUS. D:
LOooooool @ Halo's. Bahahhaha. I love all of these! :3
T_T hot damn Kiri!!!! Thank you so much!
Zalen looks so fluffy! *dives into his fur* Soooo soft.

Thanks Kiri! Big Grin
lovelovelovvveee!! <3
eeeee <3
Ooo, I was looking forward to these! Very cool, I especially love Myrika and Isabella's :o
OMG I need a mop to clean up this drool look at Imhotep AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Drakien looks so sexy I didn't recognize him. xD Thanks, Kiri!
These are all awesome. :O
homg Dia is amazing :O
AWW YEAH

KIRI MADE MYRI SUPER PRETTY SHE DID SHE DID SHE DID