According to plan
The pale furred healer had followed her leaders down. They would be attending the leader's feast, as would Soran. Her mate had asked her to accompany her as her guest, but Deuce had turned her down. Deuce was no leader anymore, though she would love to rise in the ranks to help the younger two. They did a wonderful job, but sometimes the voice of experience was a good helping hand. Since she had followed, though, she wanted to look around, see what she could trade for. She had traveled in Secui, carrying her pouch with her herbs in it. Once she had neared the festival, she had shifted to her optime form, taking a moment to rake her fingers through her mane.

She studied each stall carefully, her mismatched eyes perusing each stall with it's wares. At one stall, she was asked if she was back for more. She lifted her head, her eye brows raising. "Haven't been here before. Perhaps you met my son, Taliesin. He's identical to me." The trader apologized, and offered her a gift to make up for it. She declined with a polite smile, but proceeded to trade a bundle of dried lemon grass for a pretty hematite necklace. Green beads made the necklace itself, while the hematite was a small teardrop shape, about a half inch in length.

She put it on, smiling at the trader, then continued on her way, stopping to peer into each tent curiously.

((WC: 245))
[html]

WC:255

Shadows hid him, however he made to try to mask his sent, and he was waiting on Kiara, the male had the pale pink color that he had gotten for just her, he did tell her bluntly that he was her pet, and at the angel he was looking at it, she needed someone to take care of her, she was very clueless in the ways of the world. She need someone to help her someone to watch over her and make her that all of her choices where right and just.

The male dropped the collar, as he pushed it behind the brush that he stood near. Limp out the coyote wolf hybrid male held his arm into his chest. He hunched over as he moved, like his bone where much older then what they were. ”Miss….I saw a kid…like your twin.. I did! He said he was going to help me…he did. Would you help me Miss? Please don’t leave me like he did Miss. He was so mean he was.” The hybrid was not knowing of her utter hate to all that were not of the wolf family.

The hybrid male had no clue what he was getting him-self into, all he knew was that he was looking for just a little bit of fun to get into before the end of the night, and if that meant rubbing someone’s fur the wrong way, then oh well. It was all worth it for a fun night out in world of a loner.

[/html]