Whatcha gonna do 'bout all dat junk?
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Sebastian was walking for the sake of walking. He'd taken a few days off from Casa di Cavalieri and was clearing his head. He'd found a stick too, a smooth, perfectly sized wooden staff that served perfectly as both a walking stick and a baton for when he was feeling particularly bored or flamboyant. It was a good stick. Despite his arrows and knives, nothing could quite compare to having a strong, reliable, time-tested weapon in your hands.

He'd travelled south, retracing the path he had once taken to get to Halifax and, later, Casa di Cavalieri. The Italian had passed close by Leon's home, but had chosen not to drop in. The curly-tailed hybrid was definitely very attractive, but the possibility of running into his little siblings was worrying for the foxy male. He didn't want to run into anyone under a year old, at the very least. Children frightened him.

After passing through Eastern Rise, Sebastian was heading south. The forest opened up to reveal grasslands and hills, plus a straight path to the coast. He'd planned to visit the seaside, but his attention was quickly diverted by the unmistakeable scent of a pack. A field or vale marked the entrance, where flowers surely bloomed in spring. He considered the border for a moment before he threw his head backwards and sent out a polite howl.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

A howl came to his ears as the male was on his way towards the Manor. It was a stranger’s tone, floating from the general direction of the borders. Oak thought of the last wolf he met there, a female that had been acting a bit oddly. Though not particularly judgmental Oak had shrugged off her actions and her scent. The male had been in the western realm of Crimson Dreams, the hunting grounds of the pack, and came home empty handed. With thoughts of his lack of luck he figured he would let another member great the loner.

His bed called to him, disappointment from the unsuccessful hunt draining whatever energy he had left. Oak paused; he could almost see the tall mansion in sight. But instead of heading for it the male began his trot in the direction of the howl’s origin. It wouldn’t be right to leave the canine alone on the border, it would be placing too much trust into the paws of a beast he had never known. With that thought Oak’s gait increased, taking to a trot.

Black nose searched for any clue to who the stranger might be, and as he neared Oak found that it was a pack wolf, and male. He had not gone to visit their newer neighbor, and he could not place a name to the scent. It brought a greater curiosity and his steps became just a bit quicker.

After what felt like forever the male came upon him, and Oak almost felt as if he was looking into his own reflection. The other’s underbelly was brighter, as was his reddish pelt. But their likeness was obvious. Gruff was not like Oak, but he was a defender of the pack lands and sought to prove it. This is Crimson Dreams, what business do you seek here? He asked, voice even and neither hostile nor cordial.

[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Sebastian was not kept waiting for long. It was only a few minutes before he was approached by a presumed member of the pack. The man was similar to him, he noticed; taller, broader, boyishly handsome, more muscular, with thicker, less vibrant fur and deep blue eyes. Still, the two bore a certain resemblance. He was also completely naked, something that the Italian appreciated as his eyes flickered downwards for a moment.

Because of his sheer ego and the resemblance that the unknown male bore to him, Sebastian found him instantly attractive. This man was as close to a clone he was likely to get (he even looked around the same age!) and Sebastian was just vain enough to want to screw himself.

Sebastian grinned dazzlingly, turning his tactful charm up full blast for the handsome young man. Salve, Messere, he said warmly, bowing to the taller male. I am Sebastian of Casa di Cavalieri. I was curious about the other packs of these lands, and was hoping that someone could teach me a little." Sebastian's eyes flicked upwards modestly, keeping his supple body bowed over humbly.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oak looked over the male, oblivious of the gaze that he was receiving. He wondered simply what he was looking for here, and subtleties were overlooked when he was so genuinely curious. When the brighter male spoke Oak listened intently, looking for dishonest undertones. His mother had always taught him that to be honest was to be honorable, and so he looked for that in the beasts he met. The Dreaming male could not understand the first few words that he spoke, but believed them to be Italian. His alphess was of such decent, and the language was common among her family. All the Marino children spoke the words, yet Oak had not learned the tongue. But thankfully he returned to the native language that Oak had grown up understanding, and so he did not let on that he knew not what he had said.

His brows arched slightly upwards when he heard the pack’s name spoken. The Cavalieri, Oak had yet to meet any that had joined the new pack. Of course he knew the leader there, a former Dreamer. He had wanted to go and look around, scope the place out and maybe meet some pack members and see how the group of doing. But life at home had overwhelmed his time, responsibility taking hold. He was glad this Sebastian had come and made the trip Oak could not. The Cavalieri are welcome here. Your leader Jazper is a former member of Crimson Dreams, and our packs are on good terms. He spoke, wishing the other to retreat from his bow and stand tall, as he deserved. The shield that Jasper had presented to his mother was truth to those words.

I’m Oak, it’s nice to meet you. He added as he stepped back a few paw steps, giving the other room and invitation into the Dreaming world.

[/html]
So sorry about the wait!

The rusty male seemed agreeable enough. Not rude, nor particularly dominant, but not a pushover either. Sebastian had a feeling he was going to get along well with his new acquaintance. His ears twitched as the stranger spoke of Jazper- somehow, it was difficult for Sebastian to believe that Jazzy had ever been a subordinate to anyone. It was certainly hard to picture the massive Knight submitting to anyone. It seemed as though even the mightiest of Alphas had humble beginnings.

Sebastian rose and smirked crookedly as Oak introduced himself. "A pleasure to meet you, Oak." The Italian's orange eyes roved over the young man's body without shame, allowing his mind to drift into the gutter for a few moments. "I am glad to hear that we are welcome. Do you think I could get a tour? Is there any news that Jazper should be aware of?" Sebastian stepped over the boundary of the packlands, glancing curiously at Oak before he looked into the trees.
[html]

Oak had been another’s tour guide in the recent weeks as well, but he was glad that he could show others the Dreaming territory. The ties that he may make with the other packs were a prosperous ideal, for they needed allies in a world that was so unsure and insecure. The war between the southern packs had taught him many things, but that was the most important. The autumn hued male gave a nod, and stepped slightly to the side as he allowed the other to enter into his home.

He could not think of news for the alpha of Casa di Cavalieri, and had to shake his head and reply with I don’t believe so, things have been quiet here. He silently wondered if it had been the same among all the packs, but a new formed group such as Sebatian’s pack would likely have many tasks that needed to be completed.

A dark hues hand raked it’s fingers through his cut man as he walked. We have an expansive territory, but the pack mainly centers around Haven Manor. There is a large water source close by too, Rabbit lake. they would pass by the massive lake after only a sort walk. Are you a fighter? He asked. It was his assumption that Jazper was gathering warriors for his Knightly pack, but Oak had yet to get a good sense of their ranks.

[/html]
oh my god. jab me if I ever neglect you again. ;___;

Quiet. Hmm. There didn't seem to be much action going on anywhere. Still, Sebastian was perfectly capable of making his own fun, especially in a new territory with a handsome young man to give him a tour. Who knew, maybe he'd become the ambassador for Crimson Dreams. Sebastian shrugged, accepting Oak's lack of news as he walked alongside the taller male.

Oak continued his rhetoric. A manor, eh? Wasn't that some kind of house? And lastly, fighters.

"A manor?" Sebastian asked, eyes lighting up with curiosity. What sort of dwelling is that?"

As for fighting.... Sebastian shrugged. "I'm a lover, not a fighter. I can fight well if I must, but I prefer to use words over fists most of the time." The Italian winked at Oak, licking his chops as he glanced around the landscape of Crimson Dreams.
[html]no worries Smile

Their world had been in war a season ago, and the new ease and peace was a welcomed feeling for them. His own mother had been in an AniWayan prison during the latest summer, and Oak would do anything in his power to prevent such things from happening to them again. There was plenty the occurred among them, as pack mates and friends. But those happenings were not for the eyes and ears of another pack to be gossiping about.

It is a large house, or mansion. Most pack mates live there, unless they choose to live alone. We have any many litters born and grow up there. As have my brothers and I. Oak explained, a soft smile on his face.

He nodded as the other male spoke, his assumption wrong as many assumptions tended to be. Me either. I am more of a hunter for rather then a defender of the pack. Unless of course… a situation arises. “ Thankfully it really hadn’t since the war. But they should not be seen as weak, or unable to defend themselves. Even to a allied pack. There was building going on in Casa, right? How is that going? Anu had told him of the remodeling they were doing in the new pack. Through the grapevine of his Courtier brother and high-ranking mother Oak received all sort of news.

[/html]