[m] city on fire
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, and/or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

Green eyes glittered as Soul stalked through the festival. She wore nothing but a silver collar and a gauzy transparent skirt. Willow didn't know yet, but Soul had traded dearly for the clothing and the collar. While the green eyed succubus and the blue eyed warrior shared a body, they didn't necessarily share a memory, or even a personality. Hell, they didn't even share attitudes or hobbies. Just appearance, besides the eyes. Her hips swayed as she walked, her hands occasionally straying up to sooth a sore nipple. She had gotten them pierced with hoops, and had watched carefully. All she needed was the tools, and she could do piercings, too. Well, some of them, at least. She wouldn't attempt a lip or a nose, but she could do nipples, she knew she could do ears, and she was fairly sure she would be able to pierce a tongue.

She opened the silk purse to finger her trinkets, wondering if there was someone who would be willing to trade some pretty baubles for the materials to pierce other canines. She looked up and smiled lasciviously at a male who was eyeing her. She licked her lips slowly and winked at him, then walked away smirking, her hips swaying seductively.

She had worked the festival yesterday. Yes, she was whoring herself out. It was fun. She knew there were some packs who deliberately dealt in slaves, but she had no want to be a full time whore, she just wanted to get some pretty baubles while having fun. As long as she cleaned up good in between 'customers', and kept taking her herbal tea to prevent pregnancy, there was no harm done.

A male approached her and touched her rear, She pulled her tail to one side, glancing at him impishly. As he grinned at her, she whirled around and punched him. She tossed her mane of auburn curls, her emerald eyes glittering. "Don't touch without permission, stud," she drawled softly, "Or this filly is gonna geld herself a stallion." She straightened up, watching him, her acidic green eyes still holding the hard edge. She moved away, straightening her gauzy skirt and fluffing her curls. She continued to flirt as she walked, her hips swaying.

She wanted something different, something new and interesting. She had swung for the other team with Kira and Luna. Now that had been fun. A movement caught her attention. A small creamy woman with pink and yellow hair walked in her direction. Not surprising, given she was currently lounging in the main pavilion, sitting on top of a table, dispensing flirtatious comments from up high like coins from a queen.

Despite herself, her gaze kept being drawn to the woman. Small perky breasts, the strangely colored hair. Soul tossed her hair over her shoulder, the movement pronounced enough to hopefully catch the woman's eyes. There was something about this woman. Soul, the green eyed succubus had slept through Willow meeting her. Happily, now Willow -the blue eyed warrior- was sleeping so Soul could have her own fun. She had missed the embrace of another female, she was looking forward to the chase and the capture. And this lovely little angel would fall to her charms, she hoped. Of course, there was always rape too. Soul was not above raping another female, with or without a male's help.

((WC: 561))
Large, golden eyes were bright with wonder as Orin passed through the pavilion. She had been at the festival for several days already yet still had yet to take everything in, and by the looks of it she didn't want to forget a thing she saw. Something glittered over here and she moved to inspect it, a piece of gilded silk twisted with the breeze over there and she rushed over to touch it until the swarthy merchant swatted her hands and said, “Don't even think about touching it unless you're gonna buy it.” Yeah, Orin had been by here a few times already and they knew that she was slow at making trades. Yet despite all her time spent window shopping, Orin had been doing an amount of work of her own, too. A job that she had never seen coming, and that strangely enough the whimsical woman undertook with much vigor and little shame. Despite selling her company, an hence usually her body, to interested onlookers when the chance arose, she had yet to break down into some pathetic wretch of a woman. Weird for someone with a constitution as once pure as her own, and with a past like that.

Yet Orin, finding no connection to the “pleasures” of the evening other than coin, didn't walk around all day flaunting herself like the other prostitutes – not that everyone who drank in the attentions of men was doing it unjustly – like that woman over there. Though anyone who had ever seen the petite wolfess move, and anyone who had ever set eyes upon her gifted, curvy frame knew that it didn't take much for Orin to tease, so even when she moved casually about the festival she was advertising for potential customers down the road. And the fact that she didn't act like a whore? Well, it just made it a question of whether they could get her or not and in many cases made them want her more, like a forbidden fruit.

Wait... was that...? Orin did a double take, her eyes having briefly scanned over the woman on the table but quickly distracted by other pretties. When she looked at the auburn woman again she stopped walking, surprised to see her there. Her heart skipped a beat, then joyously raced to make up for it as through the milling bodies she saw the libidinous form of the woman who mingled amongst the men.

A tentative half smile appeared on her muzzle, and when she thought Willow saw her too she raised a hand and wriggled her fingers in a half wave that seemed all too self conscious and innocent.

((wc 447)
The woman she was eyeing caught her eye, clearly looking startled. Good. Soul felt pleased that she had gotten the woman's attention. Green eyes glittered as she blew the woman a kiss and winked, returning her attention to the males surrounding her. After a moment, she looked up again, catching the woman's eyes. She graciously allowed one of her male followers to assist her off the table, playfully swatting his hand for lingering too long on her ass. She blew him a kiss, then began her slow sexy walk toward the woman, a sultry smile on her lips.

She paused a few scant feet away from the delectable woman, a hand on her hip, her green eyes sparkling. "Hello, beautiful." Her smoky voice was laced with the husky undertones of seduction as she grinned at the other woman, her tail swaying lazily behind her. She glanced back at her male entourage, which was milling around restlessly behind her, and glanced back at Orin with a conspiratorial laugh. "Honey, the vultures are circling. Let's go get something to eat, and get to know each other, shall we?"

She took the woman's hand and led her to a slightly more secluded tent where snacks and skins of wine and water were set out. She had bet a visitor to the festival that he would blow his load quickly if she gave him some oral sex. He had lost the bet, and she had won use of his tent. When the male poked his head into the tent, she waved him off with a regal gesture, her emerald eyes on the angel she'd caught. "Help yourself. My name is Soul."

The auburn maned succubus purred her name to the creamy woman, her tail wagging gently as she lounged against some pillows, her captive bead nipple hoops standing out nicely against her chocolate brown fur. She lifted a hand to pile her hair on top of her head, then let the ringlets loose again, a curl falling over her shoulder and teasing her breast. "What's your name, angel?" She winked coquettishly at the female.

((WC:350))
The woman smiled at her as she waved, but then turned back to the men she was... speaking with. Her heart sank just an inch, a bit disappointed that she didn't recognize her. She could have sworn that the woman sitting over there was Willow, but maybe she had made a mistake. Suddenly feeling all too exposed, she turned and tried to pretend she was engrossed with something in one of the random stalls, but when she looked back up the woman was looking at her again. Willow? Her eyes narrowed.

Well it seemed that she would soon find out, for the woman was sliding off the table now with the help of a not so gentlemanly gentleman. Orin tried not to be so obvious as she watched the woman handle her admirers but she really couldn't help herself. Oh, sure, Orin was learning a bit of the game herself, but nothing like this woman was doing! It amazed and enraptured her. Now she was walking, coming toward her, and she made no effort to look away as the vivacious woman sidled up before her.

“H-hi,” she couldn't believe she stuttered, but looking into that face she could have sworn that this was Willow. There was no way this was mistaken identity. Her eyes followed the woman's gaze as she glanced over her shoulder at the teeming men, then turned back to Willow. There was a small smile – Orin's usually boisterous expressions being muted by her sudden uncertainty – and she tried to laugh softly and nodded her agreement. “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea...” She spoke to Willow, but just as they began to walk she noticed something... the eyes. This couldn't be Willow, for she remembered the vibrant sea blue eyes of the woman. This woman's eyes were as green as the emeralds that Mahavites's merchants hocked. It seemed she had made a mistake.

She walked with the woman through the main festival setting and to the tent. Outside some man lurked, watching them go in and after they were inside he tried to come in as well but was waved away by her newly found... friend? Hmm...

Orin turned from the woman to look at the set up within the tent, taking in the tantalizing sight of fine little delicacies. She moved over to the table, taking a bit of fruit and popping it into her mouth, grinning as she enjoyed it. It wasn't often that they got to indulge in fruit, and she wondered how anyone had found such a fine tasting yield in this time of winter. Then she saw the wine, and glanced over at the woman. She hadn't had many experiences with alcohol but what little she had had been quite fun – mostly the time she drank vodka on the beach with the Russo family in the Court. The woman had given her an encouraging look, so she picked up the wine skin.

“My name is Orin,” she told her just before taking a sip of the deep, red wine. It slipped down her gullet like smooth velvet, and she 'accidentally' took a few extra swallows. What the heck, this was a festival, a time for abundance and celebration, and this woman was offering her some of her wealth and apparently no charge.

When she affixed her eyes on Willow – no, on the woman who was not Willow – again, she couldn't help but notice the gleam of metal near her breasts. There was no veiling her suddenly widening eyes, shocked that she would have jewelry... there.

“Um... I...” it seemed to take her a moment before she could turn her gaze back to the woman's countenance and recover. “Sorry. I mean... It's a pleasure to meet you, Soul. When I first saw you I thought you were someone else, you look a lot like a woman I met once. Do you have a sister?”

((wc 661))
She watched the cream colored vision, a finger toying with the curl that was caressing her breast. Her emerald eyes tracked the movement of Orin's fingers to her lips, watching Orin savor the strawberry, then drink some of the fine wine she had earned. She laughed softly as Orin stared at the hoops through her nipples, glad she had chosen the hoops rather than the barbells she had been offered. She licked her lips slowly, a slow smile spreading across her lips. As Orin asked if she had a sister, Soul laughed, a soft tinkling sound that belied the husky seduction of her spoken words.

"Honey, I don't even know my father. I barely knew my mother before she ditched me. It's totally possible I have a sister or twelve out there somewhere." She twirled the curl over her fingers, grinning wickedly at the gorgeous woman. "I see you admiring my piercings. Come closer and look if you want. You could even touch them," she laughed, with a wicked gleam in her eye. She tugged the ringlet of auburn hair gently, then resumed twirling it around her finger lazily.

She loved this game, loved the look on the woman's face when she saw the piercings. That look of surprise and intrigue was exactly why she had gotten them pierced. All she needed to do was keep Willow from removing them. That had the possibility of being a battle between the two halves of the mind, but Soul had the confidence she would come out in her favorite position, the top. She cocked her head slightly, watching Orin.

"Come on over here, Orin. I ain't gonna bite you. Not unless you ask real nice, that is." She laughed again, the sweet chiming sound. Her smile was warm, and seductive. She patted the cushions next to her, inviting the vibrant woman to join her. "I'll tell you about these sexy little hoops, and you can tell me how you got that beautiful coloring in your hair." She winked again, a gesture that was as natural to her as breathing.

((WC:347))
So the woman was a little forward but she certainly couldn't fault her for that, Orin liked honesty. Her eyes fell, casting down to the dusty floor when the woman said she didn't have a family. It was sad, really, that so many had to grow up without loved ones. Orin herself had lost her parents when she was very young, and it was only by chance that she and her brother, Niro, had survived. But the woman spoke about her misfortune casually, as if it didn't really bother her, and Orin thought that at least that was something to be thankful for. She knew how consuming self sorrow could be.

When her eyes moved back up, tracing upwards first over Soul's legs, her curvy hips, her buxom breasts and then finally returned to the woman's face, she was speaking of the rings in her nipples. She would have been more embarrassed about being caught had she not been so intrigued by them. It was such a peculiar thing; she knew of piercings but she'd never seen anything like that before!

Despite suddenly feeling a wave of modesty overcome her, she moved toward Soul, completely engrossed by the woman. She moved with grace, her body sliding forward with the usual fluidity; the smoothness that she could only accomplish when she didn't try, but would betray with clumsy actions had she ever thought about it.

“How did you get them in?” She asked, her eyes moving back to the gleaming jewelry fastened within Soul's nipples. Maybe it was rude to stare but Soul didn't seem to mind one bit, and Orin wasn't much one for veiling what was on her mind. She wouldn't be able to carry on a decent conversation after noticing those, anyway. She'd have tried to talk about whatever they found to talk about, but she would have stammered and tried not to look, and would have stumbled over thoughts and words all the while. It was much better this way.

Who would have thought that Orin would actually take her up on the offer to touch them? Well, she did. Sliding over to Soul, a curious, dainty hand slowly moved toward her breast until her fingers brushed ever so softly against the nipple. “Does it hurt?”

Her eyes moved to Soul at she wasn't really sure what was in the woman's expression yet. She knew she was invited to sit with her so she slid down onto the cushions, close but not quite touching the auburn woman. The wineskin was still in her hand although she didn't realize the fact.

“I dye it,” she said simply, like it was no big deal. But she was used to people commenting on her hair, and it made her smile. “I mix up pigment out of berries. It's kind of fading right now because I run short on supplies in the winter.” She flicked a dreadlock over her shoulder. “That's actually what I came here to trade... dyes and pigments. You can make pigment from almost any plant, and sometimes you can even make red or brown tones from clay and things, and once you have that you can turn it into dye or paint.” The smile was there the whole time she spoke, clearly happy to tell her about her favored hobby.

“Unfortunately,” she said, a little dejectedly. Her eyes fell. “It's not really something people need right now. I haven't traded many pigments or dying services yet.” She sighed, and as she looked down to her hands she remembered the wine that she brought with her.

“Oh, here, you want some?” She asked as she held it out to Soul.

((wc 620))
She flipped the curl over her shoulder with a casual twist of her wrist as Orin sidled over to her. She let the woman sit as close to her or as far from her as she wanted, feeling confident and self assured. She grinned crookedly, her tail wagging slowly. "I got them pierced, of course." Her tone was laughing, but not cruel. "He pushed a needle through and then just slid the hoop in. It's kept from falling out by the ball at the end." She lifted the hoop, twisting it slightly, an ache between pleasure and pain radiating through her body from her nipple.

Her soft intake of breath wasn't from pain, but from a gentle pleasure as Orin's warm hand brushed the hyper sensitive nipple. The nipple hardened under the creamy finger of the angel, Orin. "Not really." Her voice was a trifle more husky than it had been, a sharp edge of sexual desire tingeing the words with a darker burr, a rasp of need and hunger. "Makes them more sensitive, I've noticed."

She listened to the words of the woman, a hand drifting up to her own auburn curls again. The feather, the ever present token of loyalty to Odadio, tickled her neck just below the silver collar. "Wish I could do something like that with mine." She liked watching the woman talk, the dyes she spoke of clearly being a favored past time. Soul's tail wagged gently.

Orin offered her the wineskin, and Soul leaned forward to take it, 'accidentally' brushing her breasts against the hand of the woman, taking the skin. She took a small drink, then licked her lips, eying a small droplet on orin's lips. "I imagine," she murmured, "That it would taste sweeter if I tasted it on your lips." She leaned in, kissing the woman gently, her tongue running over the woman's lips teasingly before nipping it gently.

She liked a little pain with her pleasure, and she hoped this beautiful vision would feel the same.

((WC:336))