Now and forever, from this day forth

[html]

Gunnar and Fia are to reply first to exchange their vows and rings (or other symbolic gift), then myself again before it's open to all / +426

The plants had browned and long ago lost their colorful blooms, yet even in dead of winter there was an elegance about the gardens. The grounds were littered with a light, dusty snow that dances across
the pathways on the breath of wind and glittered in the chance rays of sunlight that cut through the otherwise dreary gray skies. What remained of the plant life was mostly woody stalks were etched in frost and thin layers of ice that gave them an almost crystalline appearance. The winter splendor of the gardens left little need for further decoration at all and even the bubbling of the babbling stream further into the grounds added its own element to the atmosphere.

The ceremony was to be a formal affair and Anann had considered wearing one of the two dresses she owned for the event. She had expected they would have been a snug, thanks to her full winter pelt, but even the open backed dressed had felt far too tight, especially across her abdomen, and so she had simply groomed her fur and plaited back the sides of her mane.
It was a first for the Kelevra, to proceed over such a ceremony. In her homelands such matters had been handled by the priests, but Casa di Cavalieri had no religious or spiritual leaders, nor any one unified belief beyond their core values. Perhaps in time that would change as their pack grew into its own, but for now it was a responsibility that the Guida would have to perform and being that it was his own daughter's ceremony Anann had offered to lead the ceremony so that Jazper might simply enjoy his daughter's special day.

Anann had been one of the very first to the garden, but it wasn't long before others had started to congregate. Anann greeting those that gathered with a warm smile and a nod. Once everyone had gathered and their appeared to be no more stragglers yet to arrive the precession was started. With Gunnar and Fia standing before her, Anann addressed the crowd. "We are all gathered here today to bear witness to the union of these two Cavalierites and their vows of promise for one another as they begin their new life together. And to offer our support as they begin this new journey together." Her words were few, and simple and as she finished her looked to Gunnar and Fia, giving each of them an encouraging and supportive smile. It was now time for each of them to speak their vows in turn.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d69e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #372905; }
.anannsept21gift02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c6b256; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift2a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #372905; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f2d69e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WORD COUNT : 297
This was hard to write. x:

Today was the day. Today he'd no longer be Gunnar the boy without a family. Today he'd finally marry Fia as planned and she would be his mate, and he, hers. And lucky for him the weather was perfect and there'd been no issues in preparing.

He'd dressed sharply for the ceremony, wearing a nice black shirt and dress pants to match, opting out of wearing the jacket that went with them; it would've made the entire evening spent in discomfort, for the sleeves were just a few inches too short for him. Still, the shirt and pants fit nicely and he'd even worn his boots, the leather polished smooth for once. His normal tangle of hair was swept back neatly, fur groomed and cleaned. Yes, he was ready.

Except, later, as he stood there in front of Fia, holding her hands and listening to Anann start the ceremony, he felt his nerves building. So many people. So much importance. Would he get it right? He hadn't even rehearsed any vows!

But when it came time for him to speak, he ignored his nervous fears and what came next flowed naturally.

"I, Gunnar, take you, Fia, to be my wife, my mate and my only, to have and to hold, for better of for worse, to love and to cherish, from this moment on. You are my only and I love you."

Not too much different than the classic vows, but spoken in such a way that meant so much more than written words could manage. He only hoped they'd do the trick with everyone watching, though as he finished speaking, the crowd had seemed to vanish. This lady dressed in her white fur and blue eyes, this woman stronger than he'd ever be... was his world.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 400+ :Big Grin'aww X3

Of course she was nervous.

This was her big day, her big night. The day she was bound to someone, bound to their heart. She had worn her hair down to it's full length, brushed and had cleaned her fur so instead of the tinted white it was a blinding spectacular white, which matched the bright white frost that lay on the ground outside. A bright white dress had been fitted to her body, her back exposed beautifully until the small of her back. Lace lined the very tip of the bottom, small water crystals lining the neck of her dress.

The -soon-to-be-married fae looked like an angel sent from heaven, literally, wearing so much white on her she blended into the white snow was it for her black markings that stood out the most. A quick but beautiful bow made from extra lace sat in her hair by her right ear, fixed into her midnight hair. Nerves ate at her, but she pushed them away. Today, was her day, and it didn't matter if she messed up. Beacause in the end, he still loved her, and she him.

Bright blue eyes looked around at all the wolves as Annan spoke, her eyes widening softly. Okay, maybe it did matter if she messed up. She relaxed when his flowing, loving voice was caught in her ears, bright blue eyes gazing into his deep pools, the feel of his large paws wrapped around her small ones.

Shoving everything negative away, she began to speak, her voice a soft silk as the bright white lay surrounded by the two. "I, Fia Marino-Knight, take you, Gunnar DonteLeStrange, to be my husband, my loving mate, my whole heart. To have you in my paws, my heart, forever, in both bad and good times, you are the only one I shall love with every fiber of my being, to love you until the day my heart stops beating."

Gentle, icey pricks of water dotted at the corner of her eyes and she smiled softly, turning away for a moment before looking up, a couple tears of pure joy trailing down her muzzle. Her words had deep meaning, rooted to the center of her being, the center of her heart. She meant everything she said, she hadn't rehearsed the words. They had just flowed from her heart.

The wolf who stood in front of her, handsome, unique, all hers was suddenly all she could see. And she guessed the same thing was hapening to Gunnar...because all she felt was him, all she knew was him. Gunnar . All hers. 'How could a girl like me get so lucky...?' she had remembered thinking before she had left.

He was all she had wanted, everything she had wanted. Her dream boy she had dreamt of when she was younger. A few months ago, she was back in Crimson Dreams, milling around and sitting underneath the trees. Now...Look at her, grown up, already having a mate to snuggle with at night, to kiss, to love. "I love you" She whispered just for him. The crowd of people had dissapeared, the nerves melted away. Only Annan's faint shape and warm smile was hovering next to Gunnar, who seemed to be only from a dream. Something unreal. Imaginary.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

+245[html]

light pp as per the ceremony, if you’d like anything changed, please let me know!

The tell tale signs of nervousness showed on both of the young couple, though Anann figured it had more to do with the formality of the ceremony and the sizable gathering of their pack and friends rather than the promise they were about to make to one another. For when it came time for each of them to speak their individual vows the words flowed freely for each of them straight from the heart.

”The vows of love and life have been spoken. I as you both now, to cross your hands over one another,” She demonstrated this by crossing her own hands at the wrist. ”and take one anothers hands.” Once they complied, Anann took the silken rope coiled in her hands and loosely tied it around the couples hands. ”This cord symbolizes much. It is your life, your love, and the very connection the binds the two of you together. The ties of this hand-fasting are not formed by this cord, nor the knot that binds it. They are formed by your vows, your pledge to one another, your souls and your two hearts, now bound as one.”

”Gunnar, you may now kiss Fia.” Once they had shared their first kiss as mates Anann would then remove the cord from their bound hands without removing the knot. It would be a token that the couple could keep as a reminder of this day and the vows they had made, if they so wished.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d69e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #372905; }
.anannsept21gift02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c6b256; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift2a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #372905; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f2d69e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WORD COUNT : 191
A bit of pp on Fia, hope that's okay. Party now? Big Grin

Gunnar felt his heart melt, a very rare feeling for the male. Fia's vows were the sweetest things he'd ever heard. When Anann continued the ceremony, he did as asked, never taking his eyes of Fia for more than a moment. The leader spoke the words of the ceremony, binding them officially and then the moment he'd been waiting for.

He did as Anann said and kissed his new wife, the kiss itself the sweetest he'd given thus far. Then, a moment of weakness as he pulled her into a hug that rocked to the sides a bit. "I love you, Fia." He murmured into her fur, placing another kiss on her forehead before finally seeming to remember the ceremony itself. With his arm still around her, he turned to thank Anann for doing the ceremony, smiling his thanks rather than saying anything. He couldn't bring himself to talk.

If he did, he might wake up from the dream he was living. If only his mother could see him now. Married to a beautiful and wonderful woman and a proud member of an even prouder pack. How the stricken had risen!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Thats fine! Now it's party time >Smile Slight pp on Gunnar as well Smile

Fia leaned in for the kiss, the special kiss that would symbolize their love for each other, the marriage and mateship and further happy years to come.

Fia wrapped her small arms around his waist before pulling slightly back. "I love you too Gunnar, always and forever" She said with a soft smile, joyous tears flowing slowly from her bright blue eyes. She giggled, wiping them away with a small swipe of her paw. "Thank you Annan......thank you" She couldn't explain how much thanks she felt for the Alphess.

Turning to the large crowd of wolves, her pack, family, she said aloud, "Now, lets get down and dance!" The married woman barked out with a laugh, her tail waving quickly behind her. She reached up on her tippy toes and kissed Gunnar once again, this time for longer, before pulling away and flashing her packmembers a bright white canine filled grin.

The feelings...the emotions she felt inside where unbelievable. So much love and passion.....happiness. She felt so bubbly.....this was her new life, a new adventure just waiting to be started. But in reality, this adventure had already started from the moment her bright blue eyes met Gunnar's that very first day they meant.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Laikira was wearing her usual clothes , with a nice blouse. But, she made it look as if the clothes where new...she made herself look as if she was going to something very important. She didn't want to stand out from the bride. Her fur was neatly brushed, short black hair combed through any knots. The white fae watched with a smile, standing towards the back of the wolves, still a bit shy.

After they had shared their first kiss, combining them as one whole, Laikira smiled as her own tail began to wag softly. A small pang ached in her heart, but she shoved it away. Sometime in the future...But not right now. This is their day she reminded herself with a inward sigh. As the beautiful bride spoke, Laikira gave a soft laugh at her words before waiting for the rest of the pack members.

As she watched the happy couple and joyous laughter and voices of other wolves, Laikira wondered silently if this was how wolves acted in a pack everyday. Loving, caring, kind. Pack life....was very different from being a loner. She felt welcomed here. Like she wasn't an outcast. She actually mattered somewhere.

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script);
.Laikira { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... kira-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#020202; width:632px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 4px 0px 4px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Laikira b {color:#ee0001; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.Laikira p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.Laikira .wc {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff;}
.Laikira .ooc {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:This thread will be closed very shortly, please reply in the next couple of days if you intend to.

WC:300+

He knew the day was coming and yet he could hardly believe that it was here. A year ago his baby girl had been starting to make sentences, running around fighting with her big brothers. Fia had always been the equalizer of the three, forcing Tony’s bossy nature and Enzo’s fun loving nature to work together through her sweet demeanor. In Jazper’s eyes she could do no wrong. Lady Fortune had been angry when the Anawayian war had come to Crimson Dreams, stealing poor innocent Fia away from her family. Since she had recovered well enough and Gunnar had helped to pull her from her depression, a fact that held the Sole from demanding she wait before entering into a mateship.

He stood at the front of the group of pack members dressed in his typical formal wear. The bear cloak hung from his shoulders neatly and a deep crimson dress shirt was tucked into his good pear of kakis, cut at the knee neatly. Silently he let his ears perk forward and take in the words of his Luna as well as the two young lovers. Although he did believe they were quite young, not yet fully matured, he would never dream of interfering. Gunnar had proven himself to be a hard worker and a good provider for the pack and he had shown Jazper that he cared by asking the father’s permission to propose.

The vows went by quickly, with the two yearlings proclaiming love and affection publicly. One’s perspective of love regularly changed throughout your lifetime but he would not diminish their opinions of each other. Finally they were announced mated and the Sole smiled, nodding his recognition to the couple adding a chuckle at his daughter’s demand for some music and dancing. Soon enough he would pick up his violin but as the crowd started to move he made his way up to Fia, embracing her and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. “I’m glad you are happy darling. You’re mother would be ecstatic.” He was fairly sure Ghita would have grumbled more than him about their daughter’s mateship at just over a year of age but he preferred to give a little white lie.

<style type="text/css">
.character b {font-weight:bold; color:#763845; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character {margin:0 auto; width:332px; background-color:#3c1017; background-image:url(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5388/souls17.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #f4f4f7; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b9919e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]