Frolic Comic
[html]

Pandora
WC: 230. lol I was just lazy XD happy now?

Pandora had decided to wander about but kept her home in sight. She never liked being alone much but today everyone had been napping when she was wide awake and filled with energy. She sighed heavily and started to hop around in the snow hoping to alleviate her boredom. She sighed again. Need play. She walked around her nose dragging along in the snow sniffing frantically. Finally her lowered saddened tail shot up in a delightfully quick wag. Her front paws started to dig feverishly as she panted with delight. She threw her nose in and she emerged with an acorn. She giggled and tossed the thing in the air bounding to it. It was such an amazing thing, bumpy sort of round. She pawed at it her rump high the air as she inspected the thing. After all of this delightful learning about the strange object she grasped it in her teeth again and tossed it. Her body wagged with delight and she giggled happily. Maybe she didn’t need her litter mates maybe she could play by herself after all. The acorn rolled suddenly down a hill after another toss and Pandora frolicked after it. She was launched forward by the sudden slope and tumbled in the snow until she landed at the bottom her paws in the air and her belly rolling with laughter. She hopped back up and sought out her acorn. Where go?
I dream of seeing what you see when you look at the sky

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC sister! bored of table?

Dalgina woke up with a start. Keldava had rolled over in her sleep, kicking her in the face. Dalgina nudged over to where her other tingla was, only to find a cold spot. That surprised her. Sitting up Dalgina looked around. Pandora didn't like being off on her own. Maybe she had moved closer to Honrin. They did have a special connection after all. That didn't prove to be the case though. Worried that Pandora was hurt, or kidnapped, Dalgina pushed herself out of the nursery. The board had been moved out of the way now, Mahn trusting them to be able to rummage around the house without causing trouble.

She bumped down the stairs before finding the window open. Realizing that must be her tingla's exit, Dalgina raced over. Heaving and shoving she got her body up on the couch and jumped out. Landing in the snow she popped back out again. There were the tracks, with a big flurry interrupting it. Worried Dalgina came over, sniffing at it. Something must have happened! The tracks broke into a run, and Dalgina followed. Pandora! I'm coming! She wouldn't let her tingla get hurt. Not on her watch.!

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hope you don't mind if an adult? joins in on the fun.

Word Count → 378

As each day passed Jace's puppies were growing bigger and bigger. Thanks to their mother they were happy and healthy, as well as inquisitive and intelligent. Kiara had met two out of the four puppies and was eager to meet the rest. It was, after all, her job to know about the puppies whereabouts and monitor their growth and health. She was also in charge of educating the pups on the world and on Ichikan life. Kiara's biggest problem was that stupid board to the nursery. Jace was correct in putting the board at the entrance of the nursery, there was no doubt about that. However, just as it kept the puppies in, it also kept Kiara out. Without the dexterous paws of luperci, she could not remove or replace the protective barrier. However, according to rumor, the barrier to the nursery had been removed and the puppies could be seen wandering around their parent's house and occasionally outside.

It was time to put the rumor to the test and do her job. The arctic wolf easily traversed the snow laden world. With her large paws acting as snowshoes, Kiara only sank a little into the white powder. Soon her goal was in sight, Jace's house. Sure enough there were two tracks leading away from the house. Kiara sniffed the air, trying to locate where the puppies had gone. According to her nose they weren't too far off, and with that the Ikusei set out to find her charges.

On a hill, not too far away from Kiara, was the black puppy named Dalgina. She was running down a relatively steep slope and looked awfully panicked about something. With quick and easy steps, Kiara managed to catch up to Dalgina and saw the source of her distress. It was Pandora, one of the puppies Kiara was not well acquainted with. Judging by the tracks she had probably fallen down the slope, and judging by her giggles she was no worse for wear. Kiara trudged over to the multi-colored puppy and did a quick inspection to make sure she was alright. "Don't worry Dalgina, your sister's fine." Kiara couldn't help but notice that the small puppy was looking around for something or other. What are you looking for Pandora?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Pandora
WC: 261 Don't mind at all Big Grin

Pandora was getting a little frustrated that her toy had been lost. She pounded a paw into the snow and harrumphed. Then her ears twitched toward the house. Dalgina? She called out her tail wagging swiftly. Then crunches in the snow startled her and her tail shot downward as her legs stiffened. A stranger The female lowered herself just slight and looked up at the female as she approached. Her ears drew back. When she sniffed her she didn’t move her bi-coloured eyes watching her carefully shifting back and forth. Then the stranger said her name and inquired about her toy. In an instant she felt no longer like a stranger but someone that knew her sister and someone who could help her. She popped up her tongue lolling out her tail swaying back and forth behind her legs. You know my name? What yours? The youth started to sniff at her legs rounding her in-between her legs and looping back round to her front. She reached her muzzle upward to lick her chin as her front paws raised off the ground just slightly. You’re nice. She said determined quickly after her quick inspection. She looked to Dalgina. She’s nice. Then the remembrance of her toy came back and her tail stuck straight out whipping against one of the white female’s legs as she stayed close. Her gazes shoot back and forth between the pair. I found something! It be bumpy and round and taste funny. Help me find the toy? She started to sniff out the little acorn once more

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Kiara caught up to Dalgina fairly easily, being bigger than her. Dalgina had just reached the crest of the hill, convinced that some monster was chewing on her sister. One look confirmed that wasn't so though. Pandora was simply scampering around, unharmed. Relieved Dalgina trotted down the hill, all her fears forgotten. Tail swishing she watched curiously as Kiara sniffed Pandora, her tingla going stiff with fear. That was a funny reaction. Soon enough Pandora loosened up though, sniffing Kiara all over.

Dalgina's tail whipped back and forth happily as Pandora spoke, confirming her own opinion of the large white wolf. Very nice. She play games with me! She's Olnayni! Proud at the introduction Dalgina trotted over, licking Pandora happily. She stopped as Pandora began talking about a new toy. Her tail sped up, turning into a blur with her excitement. New toy? Eager to play with it herself Dalgina bent her nose to the ground and began snuffling through the snow, determined to find the mysterious object, whatever it was.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 369

At first, Pandora was scared of Kiara. Her lowered body and flattened ears made the multicolored puppy look smaller than she was, an impressive feat for one so young. Kiara just gave a friendly smile. The Ikusei wasn't a scary wolf by any sense of the word, and even her multiple scars didn't detract too much from her overall friendly appearance. Dalgina and Hornin already knew this, and it only took Pandora a few moments to figure it out as well. Then, much like her sister, Pandora found Kiara to be her close friend. The puppy wasn't nearly as enthusiastic as her sister, but she still rubbed up against Kiara and positioned her small body between the snow wolf's front legs. As the puppy passed by the Ikusei's head, Kiara gave her a few friendly licks. "Kiara is my name." The snow wolf laughed again as Pandora licked her chin and playfully pushed the small puppy with her muzzle.

It was wonderful for the snow wolf to hear that both Dalgina and Pandora thought so much of her. They both thought she was nice and Dalgina used that strange nickname she had for Kiara. At their first meeting, Kiara had proclaimed that Olnayni was her secret name. Therefore, it was only appropriate to act hurt when Dalgina revealed the name to Pandora. "Dalgina, that's my secret name! You weren't supposed to tell anyone. Oh well, I guess Pandora can be trusted. Pandora, can you keep my secret?"

A toy? Toys for puppies could literally be anything. So finding whatever it was would be a more than difficult task. Kiara craned her head around, trying to think of what was round and bumpy at the same time. Both puppies were eagerly looking for the "toy," although Kiara noted happily that Pandora had chosen to stay close to her. Because of the older wolf's hight advantage she was able to spot a bit of brown in the snow. Not far off was an acorn that showed signs of a beating, something that wasn't uncommon when puppies were involved. Kiara walked over to it and sniffed the acorn slightly, noting it smelled a lot like Pandora. "Pandora, is this acorn you toy?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Pandora
WC: 304

Pandora tilted her head slightly at the name her sister spouted for the white wolf. She looked at her and smiled… She do look like. Then as the female told her name but then began to scold her sister. The multi-coloured pup’s ears fell back for a brief moment as worry filled her eyes. Then Pandora felt compelled to get her attention. It wasn’t her sister’s fault that she told her secret she was her sister after all and sisters don’t have secrets. Kiara, Kiara, look at me look at me. The female immediately started to chase her tail and flopped on her back and wiggled from side to side as she batted her paws at the white female. I funny? Wait wait… She popped back up and rose on her hind legs and started to bat her paws at kiara her feet bouncing to keep balance. I dancing. She said proudly. Then when she felt that her sister was safe and the situation had quickly turned to her toy hunt she smiled and her tongue lolled as she panted from the small show. She stayed close to Kiara as she ran around in circles and dug her nose into the snow her frantic search back in a snap. She tripped upon her feet and her face fell in just a little deeper. She popped her head up and looked at her tingla and the white female her face covered in white. She giggled happily as her tongue cleaned her cold nose. Then Kiara spouted the good news and Pandora hopped from side to side. Yay. Yay. Tingla go see. It fun. She ran up to Kiara her tail wagging and dual-toned eyes bright with joy. Tank you. She then licked her toes to show her gratitude. Then bounced off to her sister’s side.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Dalgina's ears flattened at the brief scolding that followed. I sorry. I no tell. Keep secret! Her tail wagged as Kiara suggested that Pandora might be able to keep the secret too, and looked over at Pandora. She laughed as her tingla set off, trying to catch her own tail. Barking Dalgina set into her own small spin, neatly trapping her tail before letting go, watching as Pandora stood up and danced. Giggles erupted from the black puppy. Pandora funny.

The search quickly returned to the toy, with Dalgina digging through. A few brief moments later Kiara called out about finding the toy. Pandora was delighted, calling Dalgina over to see. Happily she bounced through the snow, tiny oomphs escaping her as she got mouthfuls of the white stuff in her mouth. Pandora bounced over to her side, Dalgina responding with sticking her tongue in her tingla's ear. She grabbed the acorn and ran over to Kiara. She sat down between the white wolf's paws and began chomping on it. Fun.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 331

Unfortunately, what was meant to be only a little teasing was taken as scolding by the puppies. Kiara watched as Dalgina and Pandora both flattened their ears and bodies. Poor Dalgina was really upset and tried to defend herself by promising not to tell anyone else about Kiara's "secret name." The arctic wolf smiled a little and tried to remedy the situation. But before she could get a single word out, Pandora tried to claim Kiara's attention. The multi-colored puppy called out the the older wolf as she tried to catch her own tail. Dalgina to took to the game and caught up to her own tail rather quickly. "Haha, your both pretty funny." Soon Pandora was standing on her hind legs and waving her forepaws in the air. The Ikusei sat back and watched her charge's childish antics. "That's quite impressive Pandora." The black puppies giggles were infections and Kiara was soon chuckling as well.

Not long after that the puppies focus was back on hunting for the toy. Kiara turned briefly to Dalgina saying in an apologetic voice, "I wasn't mad Dalgina, so don't worry. It was only a little teasing and I'm sorry if I upset you." Once the toy was spotted by Kiara both puppies ran over to the acorn excitedly, but not before Pandora thanked Kiara with words, happy licks, and a wagging tail. "Your welcome." Dalgina ran up to Kiara with the acron in her mouth and promptly began to chew on it in between Kiara's legs. Laughing Kiara said, "I'm sure it is. But you know Dalgina, I'm not the safest wolf to play next to. Do you know why? It's because I eat puppies for breakfast, RAWR!" The Ikusei playfully nipped at Dalgina's back and pushed lightly at her side.

The snow wolf let loose a loud howl, as she stepped back. Kiara crouched into a playful position and readied herself to either chase the puppies or take an onslaught of small bodies.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Pandora
WC: 131. Sorry this took forever and that its so short Sad

Shook her head and giggled at the playful lick. Pandora attempted to snatch the toy playfully from her sister as she went between the female’s legs. Though she would never actually snatch the thing it was still fun to tease her sister. Then the older female started to speak and Pandora’s ears fell back but the look upon her face was clearly one of play and they shot back up. Her tail wagged causing her body to wiggle and she bounded off with a playful scream. She dove behind a snow drift and sniffed the air to see if she had been chased. She hopped the front of her body back and forth waiting excitedly to make her next run. Can’t get me. She teased from behind the drift and giggled.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Kiara's apology went unheeded for the most part, Dalgina's mind already focused on the game before her. Her bright eyes turned to Olnayni for a moment as she wagged her tail before returning to the acorn before her, growling playfully as Pandora reached for it. Safe with Kiara to protect her Dalgina was settled in for the long run. Licking her lips Dalgina proceeded to see if she could stuff the entire acorn down her throat.

This experiment was interrupted as Kiara declared that she wasn't in the safest spot. Immediately the acorn was dropped. Hearing that Olnayni ate puppies for breakfast sent her squealing as she dashed across the olnayni, feeling a slight nip to her back. She dived into the bank Pandora was hiding behind, squirming through until she popped up next to her tingla. Never catch! She'd been clever. Olnayni would never get her.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → OOC

Rather than attack, both puppies ran away from the larger wolf. Her white form was crouched in a playful position while her mind slowly counted, ticking down the seconds until she would pounce. The puppies were so small, it was only right for her to give them a head start. Kiara watched and waited. Pandora ran around a large drift of snow. Kiara smiled as her small head poked out and taunted the older wolf. Meanwhile Dalgina dived into the same snow drift and dug her way through to the other side. Once she emerged her own voice piped up with more taunts.

Three. Two. One. Kiara surged forward, her body easily transversing the snow. Once she reached the drift she coiled the muscles in her legs and jumped. Her white body flew through the air and soured over the drift and the puppies who took shelter behind it. Kiara landed a foot away from them, her bulky form had skid a little in the snow. Kiara turned around slowly, a mischievous smile spread across her face. "I think I will catch you. You see, I'm so very hungry."

Without warning the white wolf sprang forward, her jaws aiming for the empty space between the sisters. "Rawr, I'm hungry!" Just then Kiara pretended to trip, and allowed herself to roll in the snow. Her legs flailed in the air making her look like an upside-down turtle. "Ah, I'm gonna get you two!"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]