the sting of the whip on my shoulder
[html]

Word Count :: Borgata Coatl Slave Quarters Crap start no muse

The proud Salsolian male moved swiftly he had heard that a new slave had been taken and he was hoping that it would be an able body for him to use. He was along with many others where working to build a clinic where those who were hurt could be treated .Imhotep had fallen into a place where he was slowly coming out of his shell. He still spoke little of his past and chose to not think about it often. though when he came here he always seemed to think a little more of the past.

Imhotep smiled as he looked at those who were below him. one of the slaves that he knew of for the male helped him was sitting out side. Though it was rather nice out here. Imhotep looked down at him and the male showed him respect that appeased Imhotep. He actually got the respect that he had deserved. He walked past the male he stepped into the housing unit.

He looked around not sur what his plans were for the day but he would find out after he got a look at this new slave.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 242
OOC: Mew, he's in Lupus and was given the name "Goliath" for obvious reasons lol.

Shawchert was no more an able body than a lump of coal. He was useless at the moment, and still not “tame” The large man had already encountered one of the salsolans, well a few of them, but he did not like the treatement he was given, so the visit of the strange looking man made him think no differently towards him. He was probably here to gloat at shaw, or re enforce his “new” name. Goliath. He glared up at the man, daring him to come a bit closer, though he would not show open aggression. He had done that to one already and his result was his tongue being taken away. There were far more body parts on the man that could be taken before he would die, and he didn’t think he could take the pain, but he still wouldn’t allow them to have all of him. He was Shawchert Menue, not “goliath”. He said nothing as even if he wanted to he couldn’t speak, but his body language said so much already. “what do you want” was the biggest factor, in a way sarcastic in his posture. The leg that had been broken had been rebroken and put to place, though not perfectly and Shawchert suspected that’s the way they wanted, but at least he knew that he wouldn’t have a severe limp.. well he would but he would at least be able to walk again. Eventually.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
Imhotep would not consider himself a hard man but he wasn't sure how one was to treat a slave in Salsola. As a medic though he wanted to see how bad off he was. Though he knew that he could not set anything right he still could ease the pain in trade with the male for kindness. Imhotep had been here once not here but in the situation. he was a slave to his father that was a hard thing and here this man was a proud man by the looks of it and he was nothing here.

He moved closer to the man they called goliath. he wasn't sure why. Like this he was large but most were large when compared to the desert man. He stopped as he looked at the male. "Odessa came by but I wanted to see you for myself." He made the male seem like a show for them.

Though that was what he was to most was he not? a tool another object for someone to own. He wished that he held a rank that would allow the man to be his. He would treat him as well as he could. Though he wondered home much kindness was allowed. None for those back home.

"I want to check your tongue." He said. "I have herbs that dull pain and things to help heal the wound." He spoke slowly not because he thought the male was dumb but it was the best way for him to speak clear unbroken sentences. Though his accent was something he could not help. He figured the man would think he was degrading him. That didn't matter he was a slave degrading or not Imhotep was trying.

He looked at the male "You strong?" he asked looking for a nod or something. "Lots of work. You help me when needed when you better. I have lots heavy work." he spoke. More broken because he was not thinking about what he was saying.
[html]
OOC: so you know Shaw would be 8 feet in optime, which makes him about 2 feet taller than this guy. There are few shaw doesn't tower over Wink Also uh he's stubborn Tongue

Shawchert turned cold blue eyes on the strange man as he spoke, slowly. He thought he was as stupid as a braindead pup... He glared at the man as he spoke. It was with a mighty accent, and his words were broken. He wasn’t from around here it seemed, and yet this man let it all happen. Shawchert thought. Even as the man spoke of taking care of his tongue Shawchert kept his mouth tightly closed. He didn’t trust this man remotely, yes the part where his tongue once was, hurt and badly, but that didn’t mean he would open his mouth to get his teeth plucked out either.

When his intentions became clear, Shawchert couldn’t help his fur from rising with anger. He wasn’t a working dog, he was a wolf, proud and true. He was one of the few pure bred grey wolves left around the area. Even this man looked as though he were made from something else. What, he didn’t know. Little did he know that the man from across the sea could have been pure bred like himself. Shawchert remained quiet, and vigilant. He wasn’t going to buckle down for no one. He moved away, though that caused him great pain. He didn’t want to be used as some stupid tool, but then... he could be treated as one, if he were useless he would be killed, and slowly as the woman who had captured him had shown him. There were so many things to do to a wolf before he cracked. He still refused his mouth open. The man would have to work for it if he expected Shawchert to work.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
i know Shaw is huge but he doesn't tower Immy in Lupus while immy is in optime Smile

Imhotep had all day to do nothing today and he was not going to force the brute to do something that he did not want to do. Though he also would have to assert himself if the male was going to be annoying. The thing that Imhotep was happy about was that the male was in Lupus form and Imhotep would be able to rope him it he got out of hand. Though would he be able to shift to fight back was something the Sand male did not know.

The male moved away from Imhotep and he huffed. "fine we'll do it your way." Imhotep sat on the floor his gold moved and made a sound as it slapped his chest a bit. Sitting down he pulled out a knife from his bag and placed it to the side of him and then pulled out some herbs and other things that he had gathered from the garden.

"You shouldn't be so stubborn. not all here as nice as me. I no hurt you you hurt nough but when you better if you no behave this happen again. or worse" He spoke not thinking things over as he drew a line with his finger across his neck. Pulling out a bowl and a jar of water imhotep smiled. He was sure now that if the man was in top shape he'd break him in two but he didn't fear the man.
[html]
WC: 308
OOC:

Shawchert returned to his passive mood though he kept his eyes staring at the strange male. If he could have changed he would have, he hated others sitting over him and his own height could have been used to intimidate just as he had once done, but even now he was forgetting he could be that intimidating for now he was as useless as a pup. He could not talk, couldn’t even walk anymore, his feet were chained and he was in great pain. He watched as the other man pulled out knives and herbs, just as Odessa had done, though she had tasted her medicine first for him, but it seemed the plants this man had were a bit stronger. Shawchert glared at the man. The brute watched the bown and jar of water, especially the water and couldn’t explain how thirsty he had just become at that moment. Oh to lick his nose again.... he thought, as he stared at the jar of life. He looked over at the strange man but unable to say anything couldn’t really communicate.... Lifting a paw he looked for something, possibly to scratch or write, seeing neither he put his paw back down, feeling that communicating was worthless anyway.

Shawchert continued to stare at the man, trying to see into him. He knew why this strange looking man wanted to heal him, for he wanted to make him into a pack mule or something. He didn’t know why his pack didn’t help with any work. Why they just took wolves from anywhere they wanted and dragged them back here to do their work. To become lazy probably, was Shawchert’s thought as he stared the man down, of course he couldn’t for long, and he looked down at his paw, which was patchy with old dried blood and dirt.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 500IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Knowing that the male could not speak Imhotep had to watch him watch the way he moved and looked at him for some sign of meaning. Pulling out his things he had been watching the male and he could see his mood change from sheer hate to something more calming. Imhotep felt a little bad this man had most likely had a family and deserved better then this.

Standing Imhotep took the thing of water. Like this how was this man drinking. In Lupus didn't one need their tongue. "You want?" He asked as he moved towards him. "Trust a little no poison no drugs just water He spoke. Though thinking about it why should this man trust him? He sat down again closer. He took a sip to show him what else could he do?

He wished he could talk though that would most likely get the training medic into more trouble. Imhotep felt bad for him. He only wanted to make him work for him for the kindness he could give. He sighed. I help we do slow" He said tilting his own head a little showing him. "I wont hurt" he said as he looked at him.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]