[M] If I were dead this is how I'd be
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Just a random idea in my head

Aeron was tired she had been for a while now. Aeron found herself at a point that she didn't know what was best for her. She was a mother of grown children and the mate to a woman who didn't share the same interests that Aeron had. Aeron found herself roaming nothing on her mind though she had grown with time to be a much different woman.

Aeron no longer felt love or hate she had given up suck feelings for the thought of survival. She found herself no longer showing emotion. Once golden eyes had held flames of determination and lust. Once her Maw had been graced with a smile that could be wicked full of lust or amusement. Now the only thing that seemed to grace her was dull gold eyes and an unchanging look almost frown.

Aeron had given up months ago she had fallen from the proud tall warrior. After the male she had met once her world had started to crash. Dull gold eyes closed as the memories seemed to come back to her. Most would cry and break down. Aeron was past that she shut down. She had become a victim she had allowed it to over whelm her and to those around her it would seem like it didn't effect her.

He had over powered her, he had her begging him to stop. But he was a monster. When she tried to fight him, he had restrained her. All she could do was lay there and take it. She had gone back to anathema and hidden herself. She had given up her status and become nothing. She had allowed everything to consume her. She then immersed herself in her work she hoped that it would keep her mind off the fear that had now laced her mind. but now she was like the walking dead.

Adwen was suffering her mother not saying much, Aeron hardly even looked at the white child. The child just brought her down more now that the girl was aging. She looked like Aeron dead mate and it had all become nothing but over whelming and aeron just gave up shutting down she allowed Io to do with the children as Io would.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Hate…that was all he could be thought of. His name was spoken with hate, and he loved it. Every single shudder in fear ever single breath that speaks of his name in fear and worries when he would come after the name was whispered upon the winds. These where the joys that he black hearted male loved and lived for. The Sawtooth male was like the monster that every one worried about coming out from under the bed, the monster that would take the children by the hand by promising those sugars and sweets and then would never return with them. He was the monster that would take a virgin and deflower her. He would deflower her and then make her bear his children. Things like this were what Lucifer loved to do, he was not named after the Christian devil, and he was named after another God. His mother had told him before she was bludgeoned to death by a coyote male.

Seeing the female coyote there, the black male walked over to her, running his nose though the air, yes, she was a coyote. A coyote that did not live with her kind, a coyote that lived in the pack lands with wolves. She was one of Naniko’s clan members, just as he was. The male smiled, his fangs that where tinted and stained from blood shimmered in the light that was around as he inhaled the air around them. ”Oh darling what is wrong?” He laughed lowering his head down rolling the black demented head side to side as he whispered in a low pitched voice, a few octaves off from his own. ”Cinnamon puff. Wrong, what is?” He hissed with a giggle as his head jumped right back squarely upon his shoulder looking at her, the monster’s sapphire eyes shimmered down upon her. His lips watered looking at her; she had the mother’s breast, plump and full. Just right for him to suck upon them.

[/html]
She had thought she was alone she thought that she was going to beable to be alone. She wasn't sure what she was going to do alone. But she had left her children and wife home she was nothing but a mental blood bath. Her trueself seemed to to be locked away. She hid who she really was no in exchange for a creature that had no emotion outwardly. Fear, sadness, love, a mothers nurturing. It was all tucked away, these things only allowed her to be hurt. she would never allow herself to be hurt again.

The sound of a males voice came and one would normally be startled but the shell that she had become didn't allow this emotion to show through. He spoke and she just stood there. Her mind blank and what he said almost didn't registered. "Nothing is wrong." She spoke her voice holding no real tone. Her mind still healing from mental trama.

Aeron turned to look at him. Who was this man why was he right here. Though in honesty why did it matter to her any more. Aeron looked at him her now dull gold eyes just looked at him. waiting for him to say something more. If she was her normal self she'd gut him but none of that existed right now.
[html]

WC:379

Her voice it was pain, it was a pain that he did not bring. Shame though normally when it was the pain that he was able to bring he would be able to tell the voice jumped and skipped around, they would look side to side looking for a way to get out of his grasp. Her voice spoke of another pain, one that was not able to be processed. The monster did what he thought was best and sat down behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back into him, as he rubbed her back softly.
He would play nice, he knew how. The male just made the choice not to most of the time. He would rather play the mean and nasty card and have them fear him, have them running around in pain hoping that he did not make a spawn of him in there once pure body. Though there was something about it, the fighting and the squirming that the monster loved the feel of the canal. The wall would close in on him like it was trying to get him out of the body, it made them tighter and far more enjoyable, and if the female had never been touched by any other foreign objects the tightness was a sin that he loved to have. He loved that feeling as they dug into his shoulder trying to hurt him enough to where he would go away. That was the pain along with the dirty needles that feed his meth addition that he loved the most.

The monster was just that, a black cold hearted, son of a bitch monster. That loved the pain that he was able to bring to others.

Did this lady know of his sons, the ugly one and the one that he loved, the one that he had marked as his slave for now until the words end? They would meet in another life and they would be joined as master and pretty sex slave up in the next life time also.

”Tell me about it.” He spoke as if he really cared, he held compassion in his voice, this was something that the black monster was not even aware that he could have for another being.

[/html]
Aeron looked at him and then tried to ignore his presence. She could not stand to see him nor anyone else. She also wanted to just go and throw herself off a cliff. But this was not something that she could do. she felt him touch her and for a brief moment emotion registered with her fear. Her hear quickened only for a fraction of a moment. But then it was gone the shelled woman was cold as ice again. This sensation of having someone care was strange and something that she had not known for so long.

Aeron looked forward not knowing what to say. there was nothing to say nothing would make her right again. She knew that nothing would give back her power her strength. she was once a woman no one wanted to mess with. Now she just sat in the embrace of a stranger. Something he forgot could happen. No one had held her like this. No one cared weakness was all she was now.

Aeron looked at him and gave a smile or what she though was one. "I can't tell you that. nothing could ever change what has been done and what I now am. the smile faded. Nothing really stayed long for her. She just sat there for a moment and stared at him. Waiting she waited for him to say more or do something. Though what would she do? Nothing that was what.
[html]

The black male hated to be ignored just much as he hated being told no. He was just like the spoiled little brat that made sure to get his ways the male did what he wanted and when he wanted it. He did not care if he stepped on any one in the process and did not care. The male knew what he wanted and did not stop by any means or in any way, and he hardly ever fell short of getting what he wanted. He was a sick and twisted soul.

The weakness that the female was showing was just what the black male wanted, it made it so much more easier for him to get what he wanted, he wanted to feel what she felt like on the inside and had already started twisting and sorting out the ways to get her just how she needed to be for him to take her body.

The male shifted around rocking his hips into her as he rubbed her back ever so tenderly, he did not want to fully give away what he was doing just yet. The knife clicked against the ground as he gave a nod.

Standing up his penis was tingling in excitement knowing what the monster had going on in his mind, but waiting for it to be fully acted out. He tenderly rolled her onto her stomach, the male placed a bent leg on either side of the female as he rubbed her back more, he looked down seeing if he would be able to see what he wanted the most. The male smiled, there it was. With each move he made rubbing her back the male was able to see she was relaxing more and more. He smiled licking his lips as he moved with a blaze; he pushed his weight down upon her wrist, and then placed him-self between her legs. ”I don’t like being ignored. “ He chuckled as he moved him-self as he started ramming into her, trying to hit her tender v. Lowering his head again the voice softened and changed again. ”Pain she needs. Bad coyote she is.” the male lifted his head back up looking at her as he went about ramming into her. ”Be good and I will let you live to make love to me again.” He laughed. The monster hissed as he did his best to get into her.

[/html]
Aeron sat there but the male said nothing at the moment she had a feeling that something was right. She could feel slight movement and she wondered what he was doing but soon enough she was on the ground as he stood. Her mind still unable to wrap around what was going to happen. It ws like nothing was effecting her.

But then he bent her and the fear that seemed to have been hidden started to surface until his touch came. He was so gentle, it made her not so afraid. But she knew some part of her knew what he was going to do. She closed her eyes as she listened to his voice she was a victim. she was allowing it to happen all over again.

Aeron growled the sound that emitted from her. It was enough to scare most off but she had a feeling that this male would not be happy. She didn't want it to happen again she clawed at the ground. "No! no more pain." She snarled she didn't want more she wanted to be herself again. She didn't want to be bonded to him. she was due to go into heat any day now. If he knew what would he do.

She clawed at the ground more as she gripped some dirt she rotated a bit throwing the earth at the black male. She wouldn't be a victim again. Her mind kicking into fight or flight. This awaking the demon woman in her.
[html]

The voices had spoken that the coyote had needed the pain she needed this pain in order to live a life where she knew what could happen if someone did not answer the black hearted male. The male laughed and snickered like a toddler that was up to no good, and that was just what Lucifer Sawtooth was. A toddler that was stuck in an adult body. He did not like to be told no, or even ignored for that matter. The male snarled as he lifted her tail looking at the hidden gem that was always covered by her tail. ”Pretty. He hissed as a hand moved to lay firmly between her shoulder blades. The black male then took his other hand putting them in his mouth sucking on them and then pulling out the wet furred fingers and plunged them deep into her tender little slice of pie. The male smiled.Pain… He smiled feeling the tightness with in her body. Pulling the fingers out of the hole the male marked them under her nose, and then licking them.

His head rolled down as he felt the swelling of his penis, this fighting was what he was waiting for. He snarled as he leaned over and whisper in her ear. ”Just say Lucifer….Lucifer Sawtooth.” He snickered as the voice once again changed going to a whisper and then changing the pitch of the voice. ”Pain she needs. Pain she likes. Pain bring to her.” The voices had spoken and told him what to do to punish her. ”Lucifer don’t like being ignored. “ He shifted his weight down upon her as he inserted him-self into her.

He knew just where to aim; he had rapped more than enough female in his life to know where to insert his penis. He had also rapped enough males to know that just a bit higher was another hole. That was not the target; the hole that only the female’s had was what he wanted into. He felt the moist of her tender hole around his penis. Moaning he rolled his head back. ”Oh Cinnamon Puff. Tell me you love it.” His hands slid down to her hips a great point for him to use to pull and push him-self into her. The male snarled as he felt the knot upon his penis swelling. It was not that he did not enjoy it, he wanted her to fight, he wanted her to scream and try to get away. That was what he needed in order to get off. Well that or he would make her scream in pain by biting her and marking her like he did all of his other female victims.

[/html]
Aeron snarled as she looked at at the ground she would not like this she would not allow this she would not be tied to him she would not allow him to have her. He toyed with her and at moments it felt good but she tried not to allow herself to enjoy it. She hated men she would always hate them. A deep snarled emitted from her as she spoke snarling. "Demons are to be ignored and men to be slaughtered like hogs."

The fear and silince that had claimed her mind melting like snow as she felt something instill in her. a sense of hate. Something she had forgotten in her state of isolation and fear. "I hate it I hate scum like you." It was the truth she hated men. She hated being touched by a man she would never say she enjoyed it. She was not having fun she was so angry she scrapped the ground grabbing more dirt she threw it at him.

This was her chance he was not holding her upper body. If she could distract him she could get away. She reached a hand up her body reaching for a hidden knife she could escape if she could injure him. Yes she could she could run and save herself.
[html]

The monster loved that she was not enjoying this, which alone hearing her snarls was more than enough to get him off. The male smiled and snickered as he trusted his hips into her, he laughed, as he felt the joy and pride swelling in his heart. This was making another female that had fallen from its high and mighty soap box at just one single move, a quick move at that, but never the less one move.

All she would have had to done was just to answer him and treat him in the manner that he had treated her, he had started off nice he rubbed her back. Deuce liked when he had done things like that. Deuce liked to drink…Deuce raped the only male that Lucifer really loved. Deuce rapped. The black monsters mind started to dwell upon that topic while he slipped in and out of the inner female tubing. ”Deuce…why?!”

Her riddled did not fall upon deafened ears, rather ears that did not understand. This slightly angered the male and he wanted to make her pay for letting such slimy, and tricky words come falling out of her mouth. The male snarled, taking a hand and drawing it back and then allowing the hand to zoom though the air, till there was a cracking sound and the jiggling of her tight muscled buttocks ”Good thing I’m not a hog, nor a Demon. I am a Sawtooth. We are the monsters that do go bump in the night.” He wanted to her to hurt more, he was sure that her rear was stinging like a deep rooted poison of a yellow jackets stinger.

The male snickered hearing her next words the confession that he had been waiting for, rolling his head down the male again shifted to that voice. The voice that always was in a whisper, a whisper that could chill to the bone. ”Pain she likes. Pain is needed. More Pain. Pain! Pain! Pain!” The voice called out and cheered for there to be blood. The black monster was just a happy minded servant of the voices that spoke though them. However the male never seemed to directly answer the voices, but knew that they were just as wise as he was. The male dug his claws into her hips till he felt the pop of his onyx black talons seemed to pop though the first few layers of her skin, He squealed like a pup that was just gifted with the first bite of the fresh kill. Pulling out the male purposely poked around her lower area, making sure that he ever once entered into either hole but coming very close more than once.

Hearing the sliding sound of a knife out of its sleeve, the black monster snarled ripping one of his hands out of her skin, reaching for his own knife as he placed the tip of it upon the hand that did not have the knife in it. He pushed him-self into her, with great force making sure to bump along the outer hood of the opening and forcefully pushing him-self into the hole. ”Unless to want to be hung up like the Christian Jesus I wouldn’t make that move. Call me your lover, call to me like you would the one you loved. Call out my name in a moan that lets me know you feel something other than hate. Just say it. Lucifer….Lucifer Sawtooth.” The male did not want to hurt her hand, for she just might need it later when he needs her to rub his swollen pink dagger off while he relives him-self upon her face.

[/html]
Aeron was angry aeron wanted to kill him aeron was coming to but then starting to recoil into the shell she had built. She looked at the ground she tried to be quite she tried to not make any extra noise. but there was pain there was pain that she had not wanted. he was hurting her he was digging into her flesh and the demon was making her bleed. Aeron could feel her mind waver as she thought that she may not be able to make it through this.

then he spoke again Sawtooth. No he couldn't be sawtooth, Charm, Noah they were both so kind. so pure no beast with tainted blood could come from that. He was not pleased when he heard the sound of the knife. She didn't want pain she didn't want this she wanted to be loved. She wanted love she wanted that void filled.

She could feel the knife near her hand and she was bold and daring. The assassin in her coming alive. She wanted to see his blood. "Your no sawtooth." She spat pulling the knife from its pouch fully swinging her body and arm around so that she was now on her stomach. The other hand threw more dirt at the males face. "I'm not into men unless they are nice." She could see where the knife had cut his chest. Now they were face to face. What would he do?

"I don't fear you." It was a lie she was talking big a defense her mind had started to use to protect its self.
[html]

The female had made a quick move, this was not something he liked, and he jumped. This jump came at a cost. The dirty female had managed to drag a knife over his chest, stopping just short of the brand that his mother had caved into his chest as a newborn. His mother had said it would protect him, that as long as he remembers what he was, and that the Goddess had brought him to her for a reason.

The black monster snarl as he felt his chest, feeling the blood coming out of him, though thankfully she had only cut deep enough to make him bleed but his vitals where still safe inside of him. Pain was all he able to feel as she spoke the words claiming he was not a Sawtooth. A fire burned inside of her.

Snarling as grabbed her hand pushing a finger into her wrist, pushing harder and harder. He wanted to break her wrist. ”How dear you tell me what I am!” The black monster snarled as he looked down at the breast that where free and able to be enjoyed. The monster snarled as he took her knife pushing it into tree, the monster snarled as he took her other hand moving them both to above her head the male nipped at her neck. Lifting up, he looked at her as he rammed him-self into her, with a moan. ”Pretty little flower was warned. Taking his knife he slammed took it to her hand, as he started to push on the butt of the knife.”I want to hurt you. I need to hurt you. My mommy will not be too happy with me. “ He smiled as he bent back the hand that held healed the knife. While pulling her closer into him, he leaned his head down upon her collar bone as he bite down on her. Like she was a prey, which he was going to kill and eat. Marking her just like he did any of his other victims. ”Bring her home! Home, she is needed.” spoke the voice that often pushed Lucifer’s next move.

The make knew what the meant, he was close, all of this fighting had made his bulb swollen to where one more good hard push and she (willing or not, liking it or not) would be knotted onto him, and for the next five long minutes they would be locked together. I can’t wait to see our children! They can call me Papa, while you call me your lover.” He smiled taking the knife out of her hand with force and pushing him-self into her, knot and all was not locked away inside of her. The male howled as the warm seed of life spilt into her, over and over. Oh how he wanted to see it on her face, on her fur. That was all he wanted and now he would not get to see that till the next meet up. Falling into her the male blanketed the smaller by nature coyote. ”Oh god….Puff you are so tight…I think I could keep you around for few litters and then dump you off in the hells grounds. “

[/html]
Aeron couldn't believe that she was just another victim she had trained for so many years and face to face with a beast she was unable to fight him off. Cursed with her delicate frame he pressed on her wrist and she could hear the bones breaking she snarled as she tried to fight against him. Looking at him she screamed. "Your a monster nothing more." She was going to die she could tell he was going to kill her.

As she struggled he grew angrier and put his knife threw her hand causing her to scream. No this was so much worse then all she had been through to become an assassin. She was going limp as she looked at her hand. He picked her up bringing her closer to him. He slammed himself into her and she actually started to cry. Her family would not see her ever again. She was his slave in essences. "No please my children" She begged as she thought about Io alone with them.

No she could not bear those of a monster. "No my Wife and children in me." She spoke as she tired to use her broken wrist. She wasn't a good parent and neither would he be. monsters they would breed monsters.