I wish it didn't end like this
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

OOC- This is the back story for why Io left AT tada >.>

Aeron was snuggled into secrui form snuggled in close to her were two of the four children she called hers. The boy was not hers by any form of blood but she did not believe that should change a thing. The girl was Aeron's flesh and blood and do to the night before had not moved from her mothers side. She was not sure what would happen to Jandro. She would care for the boy that would not stop but would Leon then take him from her? She wondered if she would lose him like she had lost his mother. The Russet and white woman had left and Aeron felt such a strange mix of emotions.

Looking down at the two she sighed thinking of the day prior. What had she done she had allowed it all to boil over like a pot of water. Snuggling the too the golden goddess settled into the room that would no longer me Io's and hers. She would work to make it more of what she wanted. She would also work to make a room for each child so that when they were older they would each have a room. All this was for later though today she would drown in yesterday

Yesterday

Aeron had gone hunting after dealing with her duties for the pack and she had returned with no fresh kill. That had already put the golden woman in a bad mood but Io was not pleased by this either and Aeron had four mouths that seemed to want more as well. This was not what Aeron wanted to come home to. She wanted a mate who cared more then Io. She hated the cold shoulder and the treatment that Leon and herself seemed to get.

Aeron had sat down and tried to ignore the four children for a moment allowing her time to figure out what they would do for food. She had left the hotel and traveled to the caves to the reserves and gathered some things from it and came back. Handing the things to Io to cook the woman moved to do so. Aeron was able to play with the children till dinner when they all ate aeron sent the children to play. she looked at Io gold eyes watching the woman Most of this seemed to be a blur when she thought about it. Because it seemed to speed by her.

She could remember watching Io Usher the Children to bed and then hearing Io raise her voice. Though normally it subsided but it didn't seem too and it forced areon to act. The woman raced to where the bed rooms was and found the boy Jandro cowering and Io angry at him. "Io calm yourself" Aeron spoke but it didn't seem to effect the russet woman. Io was ranting about the boy not behaving and that he was old enough to handle a punishment. Aeron had stepped in she remembered stepping in the way blocking the boy from the woman who was enraged. Aeron could remember grabbing Io and forcing her out of the room and down the hall. She remembered Io cursing her in polish and Aeronby now was snarling.

The two were yelling and Aeron had hit her breaking point. "Shut up this is my house and my rule is law." The golden woman said slamming her fist into the wall a hole appearing as golden eyes blazed at Io. She was done she would not allow the woman to push her or harm the children. She was a mother a protector she was not to cause harm.

from there aeron could feel the memories blur. She could remember hints of the fight things about Io's ways and things about Aeron. The two had just finally come to terms that they were to similar and far to different in the same respect to be together. "I want you out of my house I don't care if you tay in the pack but if I see you near my daughter or Jandro I will not hesitate to kill you." The words seemed laced with venom. Aeron had managed to keep herself from hitting Io it shocked the golden woman but she watched as Io stormed away from her. She did not know what would happen to Io nore at that moment had she cared.

Now she had two young pups who needed her. The golden woman snuggled up to them and sighed. "Mama will protect you"

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]