Switching?
Hey,

My question has to do with proper policy as I'm somewhat unsure of how to go about this if it's possible. Antykk is my only character on my account thus far, but I haven't been too pleased with him as it seems others have a hard time working with him and he's not too terribly popular, but more specifically I gave him a hard personality to play it seems. I noticed in the FAQ it says you can switch characters, so I guess my question is since I have another character I'd like to play is it possible for me to switch so soon? I noticed it also recommends tweaking the character's profile, but the personality I want to play is so different than his, would it work still if the few that have already met him know him a certain way? Sorry that was a lot longer than I intended...

Thanks!
Topaz
Since Antykk is your only character, "switching" characters would be dropping Antykk and rejoining with a new character. There is no penalty for this, and there is no wait period. We would recommend wrapping up current threads or discussing OOC endings for current threads with Antykk, then posting to the Drop Thread.

After that, you may make a new account for your new character and proceed with normal joining procedures. Smile

We don't delete accounts, so if you decide later that you want to pick Antykk back up, you'll be able to do so (assuming you meet secondary, or auxiliary, character requirements, etc).

If you have any other questions, just ask!
Awesome, that answers my question. Thanks !