lets play pretend
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron looked at the two Wards in her care it had only been a few days since she had removed Io from her home and being single was something she was not used to. Her home also seemed less eventful she missed having all four children running around her home but she had to admit she was happy with not having Io's cold eyes on her. Now all she had was that male that had started all this. Though she couldn't fully blame Leon. Io and Aeron were to blame. Aeron should have never asked Io or maybe Aeron should never have left Inferni. Now she was so at home here in anathema that going to be there seemed terrible.

She smiled to herself as she looked at them. "Adwen! Jandro! Come along now we need to get so fresh air." She called as she heard both children come running down the hallway. Aeron was trying her best to not allow Io leaving upset the children who were here. Jandro had asked as she had told him but it seemed as though Adwen couldn't care.

Opening the door aeron smiled taking in a deep breath. It was so nice out here today. she wondered what she would do today. "Come now lets all play" She said as she moved out the door. Both children ran out bursting into the snow. She missed her, she had to admit she missed Io looking at her. Those silver eyes watching her. The woman was cruel at times but Aeron couldn't help but try to make the woman better. She sighed she was free now. Maybe this is how she would keep it.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::350 Points::3 OOC:: SNOWBALL FIGHT! MAN YOUR STATIONS!

With nothing to do now, he had nothing on his agenda he needed to accomplish today. At some point in time he wanted to pay Caprica a visit, and get that sparring match she mentioned with her, but not today. The male spent his morning hours patrolling the borders, though nothing exciting he didn’t hear of or find anything other than the occasional wildlife inhabitants being birds of various kinds, dear and moose. Finally the Dasa was fed up with combing the lands, ironic enough he was near the place where Aeron, her friends and family lived. Mido understood that things changed within Anathema, its inhabitants would leave for good and new comers would join from time to time. Without being nosy he never really learned of the changes that took place, they all had their own lives to live, but they were all tied together by their home. The half and half stared at the entrance of the hotel, he wondered how the golden woman and her family had been since he last saw them.

A voice sounded from the front door, out she stepped followed by two wild children. The little girl that strongly resembled the ex-assassin named Adwen, and the boy called Jandro that looked nothing like her. He questioned himself for a moment, he thought he recalled there being three kids rather than two, but then again he could just be wrong and confused. It seemed eerie to him that the second he thought about how she was doing there she was kids and all. He watched the children run in the snow, he could hear crisp snow crush beneath their paws. They reminded him of his childhood and how he greatly enjoyed the wonders of winter. It was February now and he was hoping the cold season would come to an end sooner rather than later. Mido knelt down scooping up two handfuls of snow and formed them into balls. One followed by the other he threw them toward the copper toned woman knowing they wouldn’t hit her, maybe just get her attention. Hey there!

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had not been in a good mood nor was she in a bad mood but she was in a mood where small things might just set the fire cracker off. The two children had ran past her and the Ganesa woman had not heard nor seen the mutt dog. she wasn't aware that there had been anyone but the three of them.

A quick session of snow balls landed just short of hitting her and she raised an eye brow. The two children could not have done this and then a voice rang and it was all to familiar. Your lucky I have no weapons. she spoke as she stepped down the rest of the way and smiled.

Aeron looked at him. And what brings Mido to my humble little hotel? She asked. Her hand was still sore from putting her fist threw the wall. She found herself unsure of weather to just tell the man or not. Though to her her personal life mattered not. Adwen Jandro play nice. She said as she watched both tackle and rough around with one another.

Today I cannot spare I have my children to care for. Leon is busy, so I have them. That was all Jandro was just another one of her kids. he would be her son from here on out she would treat him no different from Adwen. Io was no longer here the boy still needed a mother.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::418 Points::3 OOC::

He watched the snowballs he launched her way hit the ground exploding into slush near her feet. She greeted him by making him aware he was lucky she didn’t have weapons on her person. The male’s eyes widened, he was bit stunned by her retort, he didn’t realize a couple harmless balls of snow warranted violence. None the less her comment made him grin. The copper toned woman asked what brought him to her hotel. I’ve lost my muse, to continue patrolling the borders. Funny enough I wound up here. He thought about it for a moment, it didn’t seem intentional on his part that he ended up at her place, maybe it was just subconscious. The children in her care played together in the snow as if it were no one’s business. Aeron called to the two pups, reminding them to be easy.

The ex-assassin informed the Dasa she had not the time for him, for today she was looking after the kids. Taking up her time really wasn’t on his agenda, granted the Kamas he almost never went without remained in the back of his black cargo pants. He needed a break from training every now and then, though he was one of Anathema’s warriors he hadn’t exactly proved himself an exemplary one yet, he would with time. The mix kind of shrugged his shoulders at her comment. I don’t require your attention, your children on the other hand do. He watched the children still go at each other; he began to wonder about the amount of energy they could possibly possess. He began to make his way toward the golden woman, he wasn’t training but he did enjoy conversation and interaction with the scary at times female. Mido didn’t mind being around children, but he definitely wasn’t cut out to be a parent quite yet. Now just a couple feet away from Aeron the Huskadore stood and crossed his arms. I bet those kids are a handful eh? Not that I think you couldn’t handle them, I’m sure you could. He removed his eyes from her children to meet hers, attempting to be mindful and respectful in conversation. If you ever want some help wearing those kids out just let me know. I’ll be glad to exhaust them for you. The half and half was an older brother at one point, he knew what it was like to play and deal with children. Mido understood that pups could be troublesome without some kind of release.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron only listened to what he said. She tried not to look at him directly for she was just so on edge from Io leaving. She chuckled a bit. So he had nothing better to do well at least the storm tree hotel provided some muse for him. She watched the white child chase after her larger brother. She knew no limits and would do all that her brother did for she was a tough girl.

"Well they don't need me as much as you think.. I'm not very good at this, nor many other things. " She spoke as she smiled. She was a terrible mother and a worse mate. She had let imperfections and anger just singe at her edges and it caused her to go off and cause Io to leave taking two of the four. Aeron was now here with Leon and had to take care of the two and be a mother.

Thank you but I don't need the hand out. She didn't mean to be gruff with him but she was so upset about Io and all that was wrong with her as a being. She had no want to trust that others would help her. She had to have a trust with Leon he was their father and it caused Aeron to be on edge.

Jandro tackled Adwen and the two got into a spatting match. "Jandro enough be nice your bigger remember that. You could hurt her. Adwen stop instigating." She called out as the two stopped and looked at her. She huffed and looked at the ground as she leaned on a fence post. There was so much to do around the house she had Xyza but for how long before the polish woman ran to fallow Io.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 508 Points:: 5 0.0

The golden vixen told the male that her children didn’t need her quite like he thought; apparently she wasn’t very good as a parent or much else. Granted the female spoke back to him, it was as though she were trying to avoid making eye contact with him. Don’t sell yourself short. There will be times in those kids lives when they need YOU more than anything or anybody else. You have their entire childhood to be a good parent to them. I bet you can do it. He retorted to the self deprecating statement she made. In his own mind he thought that if she at least made the effort to be there for them she would be good enough, he had seen his fair share of poor parenting. His own father abandoned him and his family, and the same with the male who’d given his mother a new born daughter. Neither of their fathers stuck around to be a part of their lives. She seemed like a strong enough individual, if she could have confidence in herself she would do just fine.

To the Dasa’s remark about offering to tucker out her misfits she effortlessly declined. You stubborn Woman. To the half and half it wasn’t some sort of charity, he didn’t feel bad for the woman nor her children. It’s not a handout Aeron. Understand that I don’t pity you in anyway. I just know that kids can be a handful, and our lives and responsibilities stop for no one. I only made a suggestion. I have nobody to care for but myself, and if you were in a position where you needed a hand or extra set of eyes, I’m always available. Rare it was to the multicolored mix to be shot down where his care and kindness were concerned, he started to lose a little bit of his seemingly endless patience. Forget I ever said anything. He mumbled to her not looking at her, rather watching her two get out of hand. He wasn’t going to argue, he really disliked verbal disputes, and he didn’t want to be on bad terms with the ex-assassin. His tone and attitude were nearly disrespectful, probably a really bad idea since she heavily out ranked the boy.

The larger of the two children took advantage of his size, and knocked the girl to the ground. Aeron raised her voice, speaking to the duo. Her tone caught them off guard and drew their attention to her, just like any parent should gather their offspring’s focus. She leaned on a fence post and let out what sounded like a sigh. The female looked exhausted and physically deprived. Kids would be kids, they would always get into trouble, whether the woman were to keep an eye on them or not. He could clearly see the look on their faces and he knew it all too well. They were so caught up with each other they probably didn’t even register what the copper toned woman told them. Mido couldn’t help but smile.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.GR2_Mido p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Mido b {font-family:verdana; color:#252e3d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Mido {background-color:#3f424e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f9c96; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5749/atable8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #1a1e29; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Mido .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Walter Turncoat; color:#8f93b0; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:54px;}
.GR2_Mido .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#c2d7db; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #1a1e29; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}

[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron tried not to look at him because she knew that she was bound to snap and the fact that the two of them in the snow not fully listening to her annoyed the crap out of her. She just wanted Io to come back say she was sorry and take over her role. Io was a better mother then aeron and that was why this relationship needed to work. Now the two here would suffer. Aeron wasn't cut from the cloth that most mothers were. She was not as loving though in a sense maybe she did just sell herself short.

"Don't be a whimp Mido Your no use to us if you have no spine." The words were harsh and cold but It was the truth. Aeron had tried with all her might not to allow Io's leaving to place her in a bad place but she was angry angry at the world and there was nothing that she could do.

Looking at the mix male she then turned back to the children who ran up to the fence and then away again. "Io left due to my issues she left Anathema and Jandro with me. Io was a better parent figure. I was just the provider. I don't sell my self short. I'm not cut out for this. This is why Luc and Wraith are in Inferni I couldn't be a mother I left them too. and Wraith has never looked at me the same. Her temper flairing as she slammed her fist on the post. "worthless" She snarled as she looked at the two. She'd be doing them a favor by leaving. but something held her to Anathema. So she never left here was home.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 484 Points:: 5 >.<

The copper toned woman came back at him verbally, her words were fierce and fast. It was like she were scolding the male, she told him that he was useless to them without a spine and he needed to stop being a wimp. Wimp? No spine? She left the Dasa stunned and confused at her retort. He wasn’t exactly sure what he’d said to her that would set her off and cause her to treat him in such a way. She was touchy, obviously on edge and apparently very bothered.

The golden woman continued on by telling the half and half that Io left because of her, the woman had also left her own child behind with Aeron. Apparently Io was a better parental figure than the ex-assassin, she was just the bread winner in their relationship, and not cut out to raise children. She seemed enraged as she spoke, her eyes screamed anger, pain, misery, and they were filled with unhindered emotion. The way she treated Io was almost like a drug, as if she wouldn’t be able to do it without her. Aeron spoke about canines named Luc and Wraith and a place called inferni. His eyes went wide in realization, she had other children that she left behind in her prior home, a place and individuals he knew nothing about. Things in Mido’s head just started to click, one event after another in perfect sequence. It all made sense now, granted he knew much more about her he wasn’t going to completely understand her.

She seethed; hitting the fence post she snarled the word worthless escaped her mouth. He wouldn’t be able to solve her problem; he wasn’t a parent nor had been. But what the golden woman might need more than anything was just someone to talk to and someone to let out on, her kids were young and couldn’t understand what she was dealing with. He wasn’t really sure what to say to her, at a loss for words really. He didn’t want to say something that may upset her even more and have her beat him. Then again maybe it would make her feel better if she kicked his ass. He watched the kids, not so much playing anymore, their mothers emotions danced like an out of control fire, you could just feel her tension. Taking his eyes of the two pups he tilted his head and gave the female an inquisitive and welcoming look. Sorry, it sounds like you’ve had it pretty rough. He stuck his arms behind his head and sighed deeply. So what’s the plan Aeron? His only intention was to make her feel better. If he could get her to be calm and think she may come around. Personally he felt she didn’t need anybodies help, she could do it on her own. She was strong enough without Io, or so he thought.

<style>
.GR2_Mido b {font-family:verdana; color:#252e3d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Mido {background-color:#3f424e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f9c96; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5749/atable8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #1a1e29; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Mido .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Walter Turncoat; color:#8f93b0; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:54px;}
.GR2_Mido .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#c2d7db; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #1a1e29; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}

[/html]
Aeron was nothing but anger. she was not used to dealing with the wash of emotions. She had to admit that this was not something that she wanted to deal with. Years of training had taught her to allow no emotion to show and she had preferred to keep it that way. No one wanted to see a moody woman and Aeron was a good example for that.

Aeron looked at him as she laughed. "The plan hmm" she huffed as she looked at the two children. she had no plan what kind of plan was he looking for from her/ Aeron just watched him as she said nothing. She really didn't know and she wasn't sure what he was trying to do.

"the plan would be raise them. Raise them to be healthy and happy" She spoke finally as the two pups ran up to her and smiled. She smiled. "Lets go play guys." She said looking at Mido smiling. Maybe she didn't need to worry. Anathema was a place that she had a security net and she didn't have to worry about not being able to raise them.
[html]

Word Count :: 317 Points:: 3

He asked what her course of action concerning the children would be. Putting the woman on the spot was not the male’s intention. He only wanted to see some ray of hope from the golden vixen. The way she acted was as if she were incapable of taking care of the two pups in her care. He had plenty of confidence in that she was a capable woman and could easily take care of her children. She partially repeated his question to him with what looked like confusion on her face. He kept his icy blues locked onto her golden orb colored eyes, seeing her contemplate. They continued to watch the kids play together; she looked as though much was on her mind.

It had only been moments before the ex-assassin answered the half and half’s question. She told him her plan would be to raise them happy and healthy. Her words forced an unconscious smile onto his face, it was just what he wanted to hear. Adwen and Jandro raced back through the snow and greeted their mother with playful silly smiles. Aeron returned the smile, and exclaimed that they should all go play; the words she spoke the Dasa couldn’t ever imagine would escape her lips. Mido let out a deep echoing laugh, barely brushing the snow’s surface with his hands he lightly sprayed the two children with snow and rushed past them. He leapt high into the air and did a front flip, intentionally over rotating he plunged into the soft snow on his back. As he layed on the ground he began waving his arms and legs up and down. Kicking up from the snow the multicolored mix examined his snow angel with close scrutiny, looking for perfection. Hey, come on, you all need to make one too! He spoke to the three, trying to encourage them to make one of their own.

<style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 poo post due to lack of muse next one will be better

Aeron found herself struggling to release like Mido did. though maybe that had something to do with his youth and upbringing. Maybe he simply let himself release like this to let the cares of the world vanish. She had to admit maybe she was a little jealous of the fact that he was able to do this. Aeron watched as both children ran after him.

Aeron smiled maybe she just needed to pick herself up and get herself together. Seeing them all having a good time made her think that she needed to do the same. She smiled running after the two children. they looked back and smiled running faster. Aeron let out a roar like sound as she ran by Mido. She chased the two young pups around.

No mama go away no like Adwen screeched. Aeron laughed as Jandro turned to face her the two legged woman huffed looking at the boy. Oh you're going to defend Adwen?" she asked laughing at him as she reached out and poked him lightly. Jandro growled like a puppy and Aeron smiled as she turned to run and the two chased after her. She managed to shift among the chaos she had created.

Help help will someone save me. She called winking at Mido She hoped he would join in

<style>
.GR2_Aeron p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 320 Points:: 3

The copper toned coyote made a beast like roar and raced past him after her children kicking up snow that lightly sprayed him. He chuckled; she could be an overbearing individual but here she was trying to be playful and glee with the kids. The little girl Adwen cried in protest as the golden vixen pursued them. The young boy Jandro about faced to stand the woman off; jokingly she goaded him on by questioning him about protecting the young girl and poking him. She had caused a commotion with the two youngsters by getting them all worked up, it was in good fun though.

Having shifted she ran away from them, exaggeratingly she cried out for help, asking for someone to save her. He wasn’t sure if he was crazy, or if he actually saw her wink at him trying to get him to play along with her. He whole heartedly laughed and nearly fell to the ground clutching his abdomen. If she didn’t want him to play along he was going to look really stupid, but he was okay with that. He let a goofy smile take over his face; he couldn’t believe that she was just playing, this is really just what she needed, to let go. He shifted out of Optime form falling onto all fours. I’ll come to your rescue Aeron! He called out foolishly, running just past her he met Jandro with a silly smile. Crouching even lower he made himself smaller trying not to intimidate the boy, he gently pawed at him encouraging him to play. Didn’t your mother ever teach you that it’s not nice to pick on a defenseless lady? Unable to take care of herself was the last thing she was, she didn’t need him to defend her. Mido was only getting involved, playing with the ex-assassin and her children; it was great, they were having a good time together.

<style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 poo post due to lack of muse next one will be better

Aeron smiled both children in hot on her tail. She was not running as fast as she could. She was also trying to get Mido to come join the trio. At first it seemed like he didn't understand what she was meaning and he just stayed put. she huffed as she continued to run allowing the pair to chase her. Then Mido's voice seemed to break through and Aeron chuckled to herself.

Adwen stopped behind her brother and looked at the male as Jandro looked at him. "Mama? Mama's not a la..lady." Jandro said looking at Mido. His mother wasn't a Lady she was a important person he couldn't remember what the pack called her but he knew it wasn't a lady.

Aeron had stopped running and turned to look at the three. When she heard Jandro say she wasn't a Lady. Aeron huffed she was too. What was that boy thinking she would have to teach him the meaning of lady. Adwen smiled as she looked at her mom. She ran past Mido and her brother. "I'm going to get you mama!" the girl squealed as she bolted towards her golden mother.

<style>
.GR2_Aeron p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 314 Points:: 3

Being playful he was gently pawing at the boy, the male’s rear end was high in the air with his chest very low to the ground. Jandro and Adwen seemed to be stopped in their tracks by his silly question about the kids mother. Mido stopped fooling around; with an eyebrow raised he glanced from one child to the other at their perplexed faces. Do they not know what a lady is?! Aeron’s son started to speak about the copper toned female; he told him she wasn’t a lady. His pupils shrunk a few sizes, eyes wide open he looked over his shoulder for the ex-assassin. He prayed that she hadn’t heard the comment that Jandro made. Shhh! You shouldn’t say such things about your mother, its rude. He whispered words of advice to the pup; he tried to cover the movement of his mouth with his paw.

Before he realized it he was turning his head to watch Adwen blaze past him. The young Tormenta girl seemed to lose patience with what the boys had been doing and made a dash for her mother. As she ran after her parent she screamed that she would get her, the girl’s voice was filled with love and excitement. Mido couldn’t help but laugh; kids had such an abundance of energy and were totally innocent. Quickly looking back at the boy he drove his paws into the snow trying to splash him; turning away he raced after the girl huffing as he moved. You’re going to get you mother eh? Well guess what. I’m a gonna get BOTH of you! He spoke in between his breaths as he barreled through the snow after the two females. It was like a missile had been locked on to a target and launched. He would end up speeding past or jumping over them, he was moving much too fast.

<style>

[/html]