Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]

WC:470. KONREI THREAD. He is in Secui form and this takes place on the 3rd of February

The festival was only a memory now, he didn’t really know if he would return. With Ichika and the recent border intrusion he didn’t feel it wise to leave. His back was still sore from the previous day’s work, the new wolf in town needed help with his initiation task and X’y had been all to glad to volunteer him to do it. But really whom else was there in the pack that was a good male influence? There was another male in the pack but his experiences with him, although few and far between, he didn’t really have a good impression of him so far. The behemoth was up though, his form stretching at the foot of his den, four paws digging into the earth as he got ready for a short little trip.

His trip wouldn’t carry him very far, Anathema wasn’t very far and after having a pleasant meeting with a woman named Aeron he had been offered an invitation to visit. With X’y being busy and he honestly felt the need to up his game now that she had been promoted and was two levels ahead of him already… She hadn’t made it an issue and they probably never would but still it did get to him on some small level. So he gave a long yawn, stretched again groaning inwardly as the soreness in his back and his form leapt forward.

The trip really didn’t take that long, crossing the mountains and taking the long paths around them caused the most distress, but his form did find its way to the pack. Nose to the ground he searched for the scent markers, finding the strange scents becoming strong and stronger before he found the line that marked the borders. He snorted a bit, getting a rather fresh whiff before sitting his rear down and howling out to one called Aeron.

His list of things to talk about where rather short, one was a woman who came calling upon their borders to join, to see if this Aeron was aware of this woman and to determine if she was indeed a good pack mate in Anathema. It wasn’t because Saluce was vindictive, but it was his job after all, and since inclusion to the pack meant they took their new pack mates problems, he’d much rather know about them beforehand. And the second was one probably much more important. Since their meeting at the festival had been very brief, since the two of them had been very busy, he wanted to know more about her curiosity toward Ichika. All Saluce had heard about their neighbors was a lot of bad, rumors mostly so he had never brought himself to place much trust here, but Aeron had been pleasant enough and it was worth checking out firsthand.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count ::

She was a broken family and she was working to heal the wound that she had caused, She had thrown her mate out of the family and now she had two small children to raise. Her daughter and Io's son though she considered him hers now. She smiled as roamed the border she now had more duty in the pack and would not allow this problem to keep her from her job.

As she moved along she heard a howl and she stopped. The sound that emitted was calling for her. Who was calling for the Oriax? There was no one that needed her that she knew of. The golden queen was not to far off from the call so she figured she might as well. Long legs allowed her to move swiftly along the border as she let out a whistle calling for the hoard of animals she had to move along. Both felines moved swiftly through the trees and Shou took to the air.

She had to admit she felt like a tamer of sorts. She moved along and smiled as she saw the male come into view. They had spoke at the festival but both could not speak for long. "Greetings and Welcome to Anathema." Seron spoke as she held her arm up allowing Shou to land. She smiled and looked at him. "come no reason to stand at the border. Other then my invitation what brings you to Anathema?" The oriax asked as she looked at him with golden eyes.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:371. Get the small stuff outa the way hehe

He waited patiently which wasn’t something he did very often. But he didn’t have to wait long as footsteps where plainly heard. Ears perked and as she appeared, surrounded by what seemed to be a zoo, he smiled and dipped his head respectfully. Having no need to continue standing upon four legs instead of two the bold male changed forms rather abruptly. His tall frame rose up and his vantage point became what he was used to once again… towering over most anyone.

“Bonjour Madam. And yes the fabled Anathema pack, Believe I caught one of your pack mates in Dahlia once. Sent him back with a good lesson.” He boasted with a bit of a chuckle. His foot stepped forward having the invitation and her welcome. It felt odd to be on the grounds of another pack, most if not all the time he observed the unwritten rule, but it didn’t mean he wasn’t dumb enough to do so if pushed.

“Well you invited me so I came. But there are several things I think we should discuss. First of which is a IO Berlin? She recently came to our doorstep asking to join our pack. She stated she left on good terms but I am wanting to make sure.” He stated quickly as he walked a bit with her. The coyote woman had a pleasant demeanor so it didn’t really bother him to be so civil in a pack he still held under a lot of suspicion. There were other topics as well, certain individuals who had been hanging around their borders, something he hoped she would understand as well.

“Also since I’d like to discuss the quick stuff first, this Amy woman and man boy thing called Rojo, coyote wolf hybrid from the looks of it. The two of them having been hanging around Ichika and from my understanding around Anathema as well. Amy having attacked a pack mate.” He left it at that for now, allowing her time to respond to both topics. He hoped that if there was to be any co-operation between two packs so close together, they could rally behind common causes first and work out the more complicated issues later.

<style>
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron smiled as she looked at him laughing a bit. "I was not around here then though good to here someone is keeping some of us in line." She glanced at him as her hoard moved back into Anathema. She rather enjoyed being a tamer of sorts she had many eyes and ears on what went on in anathema now.

turning to look at him as he spoke Io's name stopped her dead in her tracks. So that was where she ran to. not woman enough to stay with her family. Even though Aeron had to her to get lost. Aeron had figured the stubborn russet woman would have stayed close. "I know her" She spoke saying nothing more as he spoke about other things he wanted to talk to her about.

Golden orbs looked at him after he was done fully. "Lets Start with Io. She's a good mother and a hard worker. We just ha... No thats not the right choice of words. She didn't fit in here, her two children would do well in Ichika." she spoke. She tried to be calm through it all but the fact was Aeron was slightly upset by it.

She thought about the golden mutt. The trader who thought she was worth more then the Oriax "Amy that dirt bag trader is not allowed on Anatheman soil." Personal anger flared lightly the woman had disrespected Naniko and Alaki. She cared little about the way she was treated but one did not treat a pack leader that way. "Naniko does not want to see her at our borders. nor do I. I also on a visit to Ichika was near the attack but arrived to late to do any help. I later talked to the woman she attacked. Poor girl she's not even Luperci she can't fend off a knife." It was down right disgusting in Aeron's mind she was none to impressed with the gold mutt.

"Do not take this wrong but if Amy gives you anymore grief please call for me if help is needed." She figured many in Anathema would love the chance to behead her. "Ah yes the halfer, Rojo. He's arrogant I met him out in neutral soil he tried to make a meal of my ladies." she said pointing to the two felines who leapt along the trees ahead of them a bit.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.GR2_Aeron p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:433

He returned her laugh toward the man whom he had mauled once upon a time ago. He didn’t hold a grudge against him, just border intrusions where a big no no when he was around. Their walk carried along pleasantly, he did however notice her change in demeanor on the topic of Io. Blues looked to her then, studying her reaction, there walked seemed to stop when the name was mentioned. At first he had thought it was as he had suspected that she had abandoned the pack. But her words didn’t seem to hint at that, he nodded silently, filing away her words and her actions and ushered her along on their walk.

“Amy has not been outlawed from Ichika, but something tells me that X’y and myself will be pushing to ensure her arrogant form will never taint the pack. And while I’d love to be able to say that we would be able to handle her, we only have two warriors, myself and X’y and we can’t be everywhere right now.” He paused a moment looking over at her two cats, smiling and shaking his head.

“And this Rojo fella stayed in Ichika for two days, the same woman that was attacked by Amy seemed to have been swayed by his smooth talking. Poor girl, but I made damn sure the brute didn’t get five feet before eyes were on him. He’s another trouble maker, and one our two packs could do without. “ Since the issues had been stated, it was time to discuss what could be done about them. His slow walk stopped then as blues looked across the Anathema landscape.

“I think I’ll advise people in Ichika to stay or run away from them when they come near. Until we have more warriors capable of handling dangerous situations. If any sightings are made, I’ll be sure to try and send word. Your pack doesn’t have as many rules governing violent action, I’d go and hunt them down and kill them myself but I can’t, which is fucking frustrating ….” His obvious displeasure of pack policy was hinted at but he didn’t elaborate much more. The last thing he hated during this conversation was feeling like the weaker of the two packs but… that was exactly the stance they had right now, and a strong nearby ally was a good thing. Playing nice with Anathema and New Dawn where going to be a challenge but he’d rather be closer tied to Anathema obviously because of its strengths and length of time it had been in existence.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled as the pair moved along a bit though she was not sure just why he wanted to know about Io. If she was at his pack then that was his issue the Oriax had nothing to do with the russet woman anymore. She had such varying mood swings about the woman there were some days where she missed her and others where she couldn't care if she was dead.

"Well I'd like to See Ichika and Anathema become allies after all we're so close. With your laws banning such violence maybe anathema could be of use? She inquired. Mear talk was something she needed she just wanted To get to know those better and he had ties to power in Ichika. So this may be of help to the golden Oriax.

"I think your wise in Advising them to do so. Though I'm also not surprised that girl was fooled easily by Rojo. It only took food to get her to not fear me." She chuckled a bit though it really wasn't funny. "Was Io and this the only reason you graced my presence? Oh and would you need anything more about Io Berlin?' She tried to keep herself calm but she was a woman and she was moody. Mostly though she hated dealing with emotions they were such girly things.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

WC:375

He listened as they walked, nodding when he felt it appropriate, and keeping silent for the time being. The grey male wasn’t blind, the woman was obviously built very well and her scars hinted at her exploits in other arenas. But for now the talk was formal, he could talk with her at a later time about personal questions, and or let some of his charm come forth. But it wasn’t often he found a full blooded Coyote and he had almost forgotten how beautiful they could be. But he didn’t let it distract him to long before her questions arose to his ears.

“Well I’m not sure the pack could condone terrible acts of aggression even if it was perpetrated by an ally, because the pack would be accepting such things. If there were to be co-operation in that area it would have to be more….” He let it drift off for a moment as he stopped and turned to her.

“It would have to be more shall we say private. On an official basis we would mutually help each other in dire threads, invasion, and aggression from a hostile pack, but on matters like Amy, things would need to be much lower key.” It wasn’t like him to talk abstractly or condone the very thing he suggested but in order to maintain the sense of peace within the pack he would do what he must. Especially since he had chosen a harder rank, one of crusading, if it meant he’d have to sell his soul to protect whom he care for he would.

For his part he ignored the comments about Kiara, sometimes someone trusting and light of heart like her where a rarity, and he was rather pleased to have her in the pack. She reminded him of what it was for like for him before his innocence was taken away, before he killed another wolf for the first time.

“No, we just need to verify that she didn’t abandon the pack, especially a pack that there might be an alliance with. No I came to talk about the relationship or lack thereof between our two packs. I’d much rather know the pack in front of me before worrying about ones much farther away. “

<style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 poo post due to lack of muse next one will be better

Aeron nodded as she listened he was wise. Maybe that was something she had never thought of. She had been in this area now for almost a year and she had come to figure out that she was in fact not fully against men. maybe for once she was able to see the light though it never seemed to be something that the golden yote had thought much about.

"I agree your quite right, I'd never want to do anything to harm your way or life." she spoke as she moved along the way. "Fallow me I live down in the valley and there we have some training grounds. Perhaps if an alliance is built members who would like to learn could learn under some of the warriors if thats possible. She paused for a moments.

"I mean not to kill I know Ichika is peaceful but I mean defense." she said as she huffed moving along the trees. She could feel the fact that she had taken the time to try and learn so much but she was still making stupid mistakes. She wondered if the male would find her incompetent.

<style>
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:350+ -

Saluce watched the golden coyote woman with a deceptive gaze. The way she moved, with purpose he admired it, her straight forward attitude. It made him more comfortable with the future of talks between the two packs. Because an alliance would take time to craft and effort to keep together, especially since the two packs where so close and yet so different in ideologies. Maybe relations could be helped along if the two packs co-operated more than going about as strangers and peeking at each other beyond the boundaries of their packs. In some spaces the area between the packs was so close that for anyone to travel between the gap and into the north one almost had to trespass.

“First and foremost, I think we should invite the leaders of both packs to some type of gathering. If there is to be any sort of co-operation between the packs then getting to know the other at the other side of the line in the sand might go far. I mean in spots the land between our packs isn’t even a mile wide.” He retorted quietly as he followed her down to their so called training grounds. He left the offer of training just as it was an offer in the air, since he didn’t consider Ichika had much of a need for sending it’s envoy class canines here to train. Training would be done by him or X’y and they would train them mentally as well to be able to defend but not break the rules of the pack.

“I doubt training will be necessary, X’yrin and myself are capable of training, but friendly spars among the two packs or even a games of sort might be interesting as well. “ he fired off as they walked down and let his eyes look at the picturesque scenery around him. The valley itself reminded him of the same valleys and streams that dotted the Ichikan landscape, and if there ever was any connection with the Anathema pack it was that they shared the same lifestyle in the mountains.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 poo post due to lack of muse next one will be better

Nodded as she smiled looking at him. "I agree with you I think it could be rather worth it. I wonder what could be done. though. she said as she moved on. Brining the leaders together to speak and having herself work on coordinating it she hoped would bring her some praise with Naniko. The thing I see as the largest issue though is not bring them together but what each other could give to benefit the other. Like Anathema could be your back up in war or with any problem She spoke stopping herself But what would Ichika give in the pairing. not many here are for your ways. of peace that is. We're a rather rag tag group she spoke looking at him.

Aeron yet again nodded as he spoke she had to admit he was rather smart for a man. Well We'd always be willing to help after all thats what most of us do. she stated as she stopped and looked down at the valley. This is where we train many buildings still need work but the fact it indoor and out door ability. These trees can be useful as well. She then looked at him. What about a festival of sorts twice a year or once in the summer where your members and ours may join together and teach trades spar do as they please. With our ranks having such a vast array of trades that I bet with one hand helping the other. She could feel excitement brewing in her little mind. looking at him she thought about creating something between the two.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:

Saluce simply nodded as she spoke. Not really having much to say for the moment as his form wandered along with the anathema female. A long deep breathe billowed into his lungs and then was exhaled as the words formed in his mind in reply. He didn’t really know exactly what Ichika would provide as compensation but he wasn’t about to play their position as weak as it was. Blues looked along their training grounds, nose twitching at the foreign scents that clung to the place. He turned to her for a moment taking his time in replying before finally the words started to leave his mouth.

“Ichika is graced with very fertile lands, which makes livestock pretty easy to rise. I run my own blacksmith shop as well, but understandably, I have problems arming someone who may become an enemy so I tend to leave that separate from negotiations. I however do have a large Shire Stallion who could rear impressive foals with his build.” He stopped for a moment before looking past the woman to the mountains surrounding them.

“A Festival sounds like a good idea, I had very much the same thing in mind. But as with all things I’d have to defer to my mate in any decision pertaining to Ichika’s contributions and Anathema’s as well Aeron.” Now that he was farther into the pack he was starting to feel uneasy being this far into a foreign packs heart land.

“I think we have talked at length about this but I feel neither of us are in a position to really commit anything at this time, so I’ll head back to Ichika and talk to X’yrin about what we have discussed.”

<style>
[/html]