i could really use a wish right now
[html]

Selene heard him laugh slightly, and couldn't help the smile that threatened to spread across her small face. She was acting so ridiculous! Crying over a misjudged gesture. He seemed to move across the room before her, and she tried to calculate his actions as he did. A whoosh of air left her lungs as she was scooped from the floor, same with a yelp of surprise. She mumbled a quiet yet a speck amused "Whoa wait...What are you doing?" Selene watched from in the air. Curiosity had overcome everything. He sat on the floor, beside the bed that he had put her in. Ear flattened themselves shyly to her head as he repeated her comment about caring. "Um-yeah. When I first saw you with Amy, I knew something was wrong, I spent the day after worrying...And I have ever since...Am I a weirdo for saying this?" The blankets were warm, and she nestled safely into them.  "And I'm a sucker for hugs."

A tongue shot out and got the end of his nose, not in a particularly loving way, but more in a brotherly sort of gesture. "Don't get the wrong idea." A hand lay limply from the side of the blankets, and she didn't have any real intention of bringing it back.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shifting slightly Hadley watched her ears flatten. Afraid that it was out of anger Hadley's own ears pinned to his head, pulled as tight and far back as he could get them. Hadley couldn't really grow more submissive, having picked her up without asking and crouching on the floor next to her. If one looked in they might mistake the scene as a knight kneeling before his princess, Selene delicately wrapped up in the blanket from the bed. There was only one, the one Sebastian had given Hadley for his own use, but Hadley quietly promised himself to get more for her.

Her soft words about the first time they met had Hadley ducking his head down. He hadn't done anything bad that day. Only a couple marks from Amy's version of hide and seek. Amy had been really polite and nice too, wanting an in with the heiress. He didn't know whether or not she was weird for saying what she did, as he had practically no social skills of his own beside what Amy had imparted to him, which basically consisted of shut up and do what was asked of him. A small hand hung out of the blanket, and Hadley looked around, studying the room. The storm was still going on, and he didn't particularly care for games. He looked to Selene for some form of guidance, wondering if she just wanted him to stand watch for her.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Selene was feeling overly exhausted for the last while, her black streaked maw opened in a wide yawn, as she did so she looked at Hadley. "I don't know...I'll move to the floor if you want the bed..." The floor wouldn't be a problem, she was sleeping out in the snow for the last few days. It wasn't that bad. That limp hand on the bedside moved up to gently pat his shoulder. "Whenever you want the bed just ask...Or we can-never mind. It's up to you." She was going to suggest sharing, but of course she would be known as a creep for even suggesting that. It was alright with her, Selene didn't necessarily need to whine about sharing the bed. But if he wanted to share, she'd have no complaint. She wasn't the type of girl to as soon as a guy is in the same bed to make promiscuous advances. She'd use the bed for what it was for: sleep.

She didn't take up the entire blanket, knowing it was Hadley's to begin with. She had a fine layer of fur, and she couldn't abuse that one little fact. She missed the feeling of being held close again. Being like a teddy bear for Hadley. But of course, she shattered that possibility by admitting her feelings and appearing like a complete stalker. Again the youth yawned before quietly saying "I have to sleep. How about you? Don't feel afraid to crawl in with me. I won't do anything." And what could she do? Maybe gently prod him with her foot in deep sleep? That was about it.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley shook his head softly at her words. He didn't use the bed. Hadley was positive it was for Sebastian, not for some lowly slave like him. He was fine sleeping on the floor. A soft hand came to rest on his shoulder. He watched Selene steadily, waiting for a command that would tell him what to do. He smiled softly as Selene checked herself again. She didn't seem very sure of herself. At least Hadley knew what his purpose was: to serve others. Even without orders he could do that to an extent; gathering wood for the fire and keeping the place clean.

Selene yawned, bringing a small smile to Hadley's face. She looked sweet like that, rather innocent. Curled in the blankets she looked a little like a puppy. It wasn't dark out, but the storm seemed to bring night early. Hadley shook his head at the offer, shifting around. He waited until she drifted asleep, and crawled under the bed. A small circle was in the dust where he would curl up. Nervously he looked out, making sure that Selene hadn't been disturbed. Assured everything was alright he closed his eyes and let himself drift off, ears alert for any disturbance.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]