it's like that
[html]

Private for Jacinto's girl...Set in their room, morning, current day, Optime form.

Jacinto stretched his tired muscles as he rose from the bed, watching out the window for any sign of a pleasant day. Since his talk with Helotes, the russet man had found himself pleased more often and completely at rest and peace with the world. Omni still slept, and again he dare not wake the sleeping beauty. As always, the Lykoi prepared her breakfast for when she awoke. Humming quietly, the young hybrid took out a jar of some kind of meat and let it cook over the now hot fire. Rest assured, he quietly tiptoed back to the bed. Having another being to sleep beside was wonderful, the warmth and closeness given and received was out of this world, and not so new anymore. Jacinto lay back in the covers, pulling the blanket way up to his muzzle. The dusty male regretted waking up, thinking a few hours more would be sufficient.

He read a book for a while, enjoying most of the story until the end, cursing the human's slight stupidity on such a corny ending. He closed the book and placed it back onto the floor under the bed. Shuffling slightly, the lean musician turned so Omni lay in the crook of his long body, laying his arms out so they gently held her. Columbine thought him weak, but who cared? It would be only a matter of time before the male fell for a woman and let himself go around the bend in loyalty and feelings for her. Omni was so beautiful, the feminine male found it so enchanting to lay eyes upon her. She was a woman both beautiful in physique and soul, no wonder he was a sap. Fingers twitched anticipating her waking up, hoping to see those mystifying blues set upon his fiery ones.

But he let her sleep, she seemed calm for once, not up in the air about something irrelevant, her breathing was soft and peaceful, and there was no rush. The smell of overdone meat had the man jumping from the bed, hopefully not enough to disturb its occupant. The meat that he had cooked wasn't too bad, just a little bit overlooked. Scooping it gently onto one chipped plate, Jacinto walked back to the bed with the two portions. Softly, the dark hybrid touched her face with his free hand before settling back into the bed with her. "Wake up...It's morning now." He set the plate down, waiting eagerly to see his mate again. The young man hoped to god that Helotes didn't go off telling everyone about their bonding that lead to mateship, others learning that one little fact in Inferni may not take it as well as he did. After all, Columbine wasn't too happy about it. The idea of leaving had been thought of and dismissed, how could he leave his siblings? So he dismissed it knowing it'd just give Columbine the satisfaction he needed to drive them away.

[/html]
[html]

blarblarblar, it be a JACINTO!

Pleasantness, warmth. The only feelings she knew for the moment. She was cradled in Jacinto's arms, sleeping and having a fantastic dream. Everything was going her way, Jacinto was there too. Murmuring quietly in sleepy haziness, the girl pushed her body closer to Jacinto's. The mateship arrangement wasn't too different from the way they had it from before, it was simply just a title. She was aware that he was awake, moving around. Plus the scent of heating food was tempting enough to lift herself from a few layers of the sleepy haze. Ky'allu had not been around lately, but peeking and opening one eye the woman was satisfied to see that he was sleeping in his birdish way on the post that Jacinto had made for him. Jacinto came and went into the room, even coming back into the bed once again. She still wanted to sleep, but kept her ears open for him to wake her up.

Soon enough he did, Jacinto's soft crooning voice made her lift her body from the bed, to rub her eyes from the sleep she had just came from. "Good morning." Was all the petite coywolf could say, but gently the woman crouched on her legs to bring herself into his long arms. Giving a soft but sweet kiss to his muzzle. "How'd you sleep?" It seemed with Jacinto, dreams came up a lot in their conversations, nothing offensive at all though. She ran a hand through the long tangled mess of mane she had once taken pride in its straight and shininess. Omni remained in his arms for a few moments, breathing quietly and in thought. It was strange, Omni being not the most pleasant of beings had landed a man so sweet and gentle, not to mention sexy in his own way. He didn't have to be the most muscular, or the best fighter. He didn't have to be good at anything for all she cared. His body was fit and toned but was not bulky, and her own build seemed to fit his whichever way they put it. To tell the truth, she was a goner. And would be for a long time.

Blue orbs looked at the meat he had cooked, glancing back with appreciation for the things he had done for her. The girl didn't want to sit across from him, not even beside him. She crawled into his lap, seating herself comfortably with her knees out. He'd have no problem with her there, she'd seen the way he watched her. The meat was divided up, and she quietly chewed while peering out into the gray winterland outside.

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Jacinto couldn't help the sappy grin that had plastered itself on his orange-splashed palette, "Good morning to you too. I slept fine...Y'know...Having you there seems to help me sleep better. And I don't see why not, I'm sleeping by a goddess." The Lykoi chuckled and returned the kiss she had given him, playfully swatting at her chin with a lean hand. He held her close, the touches,everything seemed perfect. The tattoos on both of their wrists were new still, but you didn't have to look close to see what they were anymore. The hair that wasn't necessary to have burned away like the flesh was growing back, and to admit the caramel mascu was happy to see it back. Omni had done a beautiful job on it indeed.

Their small household had become very crowded after the bird had moved in, Jacinto didn't really care for the heavy avian creature, but since Omni wanted it around he was fine with it, even how much it talked and whined about food. The hybrid beamed at her appreciative and grateful expression as the meat was set in front of them both, but what she did next was unexpected. She crawled right into his lap to sit, enacting just the smallest fraction of lust from the musician. He was close to gently guiding her away from his lap, but saw no problem as nothing happened. She was so close, but he firmly pushed all those thoughts away. He ate in silence along with her, noticing her prolonged gaze outside. "Is something wrong?" The male asked with the concern laden in his voice. He often wondered what she thought when she stared outside like that. Did he make her uncomfortable? Hopefully not. He tried his best to be equal, loyal, and loving to her. What else could he be?

[/html]
[html]

blarblarblar, it be a JACINTO!

Omni felt rather comfortable with Jacinto, at first he seemed hesitant to know what to do, having her right in his lap. But in the end there really was no problem. The meat had been eaten, and had tasted pleasant as always. She sat there for a moment, intwining his fingers with her own. The lithe huntress chuckled with him about the goddess crack, before swatting at his shoulder. Turning her muzzle, the young woman noticed the worrisome expression over his features. "Nothing's wrong. It's fine. I'm just thinking." Omni turned to face him in his lap, resting her head on his lean shoulder, arms wrapped around his chest and torso. Unfortunately, Ky'allu chose that moment to start awake, watching the couple with a suspicious yellow eye, before taking wing out the opened window. Lately the Cadeaux woman had noticed the bird's annoyance with their affections, he was a snappy and snarky creature, something particularly to laugh about. The snow had ceased outside, luckily. She detached her arms from his body, peering up to ask. "What did Columbine say to you the last time you talked to him? I knew you went...How did it go?"

The russet femme was aware of Columbine and his ways, she didn't particularly hate the cold Lykoi, despite how difficult it was to get to know him. Blue eyes were curious, if it went well it would be fine with her. If not, it sure was a disappointment. "Helotes is cool. I rather like him. Great to have him as family now." Her tail brushed against his own for a moment, reassuring her mate that their conversation with him was a great, suggesting good relations.  

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The Lykoi wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her smaller body close until she pulled away. Nodding when she told him she was fine. Although she was deep in thought, it usually was something to never ask, but he did anyway. "What are you thinking about?" Jacinto's attention was turned as fluttering of large feathers in the corner of the room made his ear flick. He laughed as the bird left, probably from their show of love together. "It's probably best. Bye bye Feather." A sense of privacy was the right thing, even if the bird was a creature. When it talked it seemed more as if it had its own personality.

The ruddy man's ears flattened against his skull as she asked about Columbine. He gulped a little, wary of speaking of his brother. "Well....It didn't go as nicely as I expected, he did say some pretty nasty things." A brown hand went up to his hair to run through it sheepishly, before adding on "I don't think he was too happy about us." He got distracted again, looking at her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, the orange-eyed male wasn't focusing on reality until her words about Helotes brought him back. "Yeah. He's a pretty great guy. I'm happy that he's going along with this." In truth, he admired his bigger brother for many things, the teaching and help Jacinto would receive for his problems. "Wait 'til you meet Ilusion, she's pretty nice. I think you'd make good friends." The tall boy grinned, playing with her hair for a moment. "You're so beautiful. How did I end up with you? Just look at me, I'm...Me." He emphasized the word 'me', saying it as if it was something distasteful. In his eyes it in a way was. He placed the plates on the floor before gently laying her back into the bed, him going into the soft plush as well. He wasn't trying to attempt anything sexual, but he could still see them two together. At least for the while. He pulled the blankets up over their bodies before gently licking at her muzzle.

[/html]
[html]

okay...you guys know what's coming. fade to black, mofos.

Omni's mind was cleared as he inquired about her thoughts, simply she shook her head and quietly answered "Nothing really. Just...I want to be family here. Helotes has already proved that I'm family to him, but how can I ever get on Columbine's good side? What did I ever do to him other than yelling at him about being so harsh? I want to be a part of this clan. A true family member here." Pressing her muzzle to his chest, Omni audibly sighed, while listening to Jacinto's strong heartbeat. The russet coywolf felt nothing far from content in this man's arms. She hadn't used him as a toy ever, not even something to toy with or use until she became disinterested. He was much more important, and she knew that if she left it would be the only thing to break him down. The conversation about Jacinto's brother Columbine came up again, ears perked with interest as the russet man with his hands on her waist explained that it hadn't gone over well. "What did he say?" Whatever it was, it probably wasn't the most pleasant or particularly friendly thing.

Jacinto agreed on Helotes, saying something about his friendliness and wholehearted acceptance of their mateship. All she did was nod and quietly listen about his sister. Her Jacinto seemed rather subconscious, calling her beautiful while spitting on his own feelings. "No...Jacinto, you're amazing. In every way. Y-you're very attractive." Omni purred her words softly, they were the truth, said in what she thought was sincere. She was soon getting rather edgy about things, awkwardly shuffling where she sat for some reason. His body so close to her own was tempting in many ways, she may not be so promiscuous now, but there was times when she couldn't resist Jacinto. He pulled her back into the covers, moving along with her and giving her a small kiss.

TIMESKIP, TIMESKIP, TIMESKIP

Omni was intwined with his body, laying rather comfortably in the crook of his torso to his legs. She felt tired, but knew she'd have to get up and work sometime in the day. A hand idly stroked at the raised scarification on Jacinto's wrist, before mumbling softly "I love you 'To." Omni lay there for a while, feeling lazy. If he wanted to go and work, she'd go too.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Jacinto was thoughtful for a moment about the things Columbine had said. But he didn't quite feel like saying them in fear of insulting Omni. "Nah. It's alright, don't you worry." Jacinto smiled down at her, tousling her hair ever so softly. She retorted about his comment about her beauty and him not having any, he frowned as she said it, but knew she was sincere.

The man's breath hitched as she pulled him to the bed a little more forcibly, he didn't mind. The russet mascu couldn't help the feelings grow within him as she did it. But things seemed to go in a heartbeat. They lay together afterwards panting quietly and holding eachother close."I love you too. I just wish others would realize that." He kissed her head many times before settling down more as she seemed to move closer to his core. It was pleasant, knowing that he was loved and still emit those feelings to another being. His fingers gently massaged th"What do you want to do today?" Bringing his muzzle to her neck through her shoulders.

[/html]
Omni didn't ask for any more than she needed, maybe the things said were too uncomfortable to speak about. He touched her gently, making the brunette instinctually bringing her body closer to snake out a pink tongue in his direction. "Alright. I won't ask anymore." The russet beauty brushed back an unruly lock of his fiery hair. Jacinto asked about the plans for the day, instantly she had to think and conjure up an activity. They had already hunted yesterday, dragging home a deer and a few hares. 

Was there anything leisurable and worth doing? Finally she had an idea. The hybrid sat up softly murmuring while eying his guitar. "Can you teach me how to play that? I've been wondering how to play it for a long time." It was a beautiful instrument, Omni even envied him for having it in his possession. Vivid blue eyes caught him in a hopeful glance, "Come on, it'll be fine." She had noticed the way he cared about it, treating it with the kindest care. 

She hoped for her mate not to be possessive, or territorial about the beautiful object, she doubted he would. But since it seemed so precious, she didn't want to risk it. Not at all. "It's just...When I hear you play it, it sounds so beautiful...I'm jealous that I can't do that." Omni chuckled softly before sitting easily back on the edge of the bed. She felt ashamed of what had happened previously, how they had spent most of their morning. Jacinto needed reassurance though, the Lykoi was her most adored being. And he definitely didn't struggle away. 

Long fingers tousled through her long brunette tresses, quietly listening and untangling whatever knots were present. By nature, Omni wasn't a vain creature, but of course upkeep was important. She hummed quietly, glancing over with vivid orbs at her mate. The term 'mate' still seemed different, although in truth it was what they were. It was simply a title. "I love you." Again the words were said, meaningful as she could possibly mean them. 
Total powerplay here, tell me if you want it changed."

Jacinto brought Omni's body close, holding her tightly as if his life depended on it. His tongue lashed out quickly, to kiss her face and chin. Such attachment to a single being wasn't strange, but rather special in his eyes. This woman, she had been so broken before. So beaten and changed. If he could have been there in the past, the dusty hybrid would have killed for her a thousand times, to keep away and prevent the pain she had so endured. His hold on her became gentler, much more tender. His intent was never to squeeze her until Omni pulled away, his feelings had to be expressed. The tawny girl whispered her love for him, sincere and quiet. Large ears flattened leniently against his mess of bright hair. Before kissing her cheek and repeating the words. "I love you too Omni."

Jacinto's eyes widened at Omni's simple request. None of his siblings had shown interest in his music, Helotes seemed to like hearing it, but none had asked to learn to play. Columbine thought him weak and incompetent by having the skill to play. True, you couldn't protect yourself with one, maybe whack someone really hard over the head with one. Jacinto walked over to the corner where the beautiful guitar stood. "Ah-Yeah you can. I'll teach ya. I have all kinds of things to help you learn...Books and pictures." The russet Lykoi could not contain the excitement he felt. He had always wanted to educate someone about music, teach them everything they needed to learn about making melodies. Somewhere in the room was a cheat full of books, books with the proper notations for the music. Fishing them out, Jacinto happily made his way back to Omni. The books were halfheartedly tossed onto the bed whilst the hybrid man reached out a long arm to gently grasp the guitar by the neck. 

It was placed in her arms, given over to her like a precious object. Tenderly, Jacinto kissed the top of her head before moving behind her to sit on the bed. His legs were out in front of the beautiful woman before him, arms wrapped around obstructively as the ruddy Lykoi placed her hands in the right ways, gently moving her fingers to the right frets. "There. Now strum the strings at the bottom, that chord is A minor. If you move that finger away, it's just A chord." It was easy for the ungracefully tall and lean male to peer over her shoulder as he instructed, giving a contented smile as he whispered gently into her tall pierced ear "You're doing great babe." For a moment the man hesitated, thinking. Just months ago, he had never expected to be sitting here with the world's most beautiful woman, teaching her music.