the sun it rises as you walk
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sylvia {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#380727 url(http://i43.tinypic.com/rutdv8.png) no-repeat right bottom;max-width:686px;min-width:500px;border:1px solid #000;}
.sylvia .in {padding:10px 205px 100px 10px; font-family:georgia;font-size:10px;color:#DBDBDB; line-height: 12px; word-spacing: 1.5px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: justify}
.sylvia .in2 {background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_black.png);padding:5px}
.sylvia p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000}
.sylvia .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.sylvia .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #910B62; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
.sylvia b {color:#FADFCE;font-family:georgia}
.sylvia a:link, .sylvia a:active, .sylvia a:visited {color:#E2B1C9}
.sylvia a:hover {color:#E2B1C9;text-decoration:underline}</style>

This is for Angel! <3 Set in the evening sometime.

There were little flakes of snow falling silently around her as the darkening sky drew the day to a close. Still enough light lit the girls path as she padded through the snows of Inferni padding away from the barn where she spent part of the day with Adonis and was now returning back to the mansion she had been staying in recently. Her eyes wandered along the house spotting a few of the windows lit up probably from the use of candles like her mother kept around their place. Sylvia wished to curl up by a nice warm fire and briefly thought of home for a moment. Curled up with her mother next to her brother as she read them a book about fairytale princesses, faeries, as well as knights, sword fighting and dragons. The fantasies of each of the stories played in her mind as she thought about it. The fire in the fireplace warming their fur after a day out in the snow.

Already she could feel the cold in her toes ebbing away as she hopped up each stair individually before making her way to the door. Her ears flicked forward making sure there was no one around or on the deck, her head looking left and right before pushing her nose into the door and forcing it open. Her tail wagged happily behind her as she was greeted with the warmth of the inside. Well, it was a lot warmer then the howling winds she had been battered with during her trip from the barn to the mansion. As soon as she stepped inside she closed the door with her back foot and paused, silently listening for any movement in the house. Giving her coat a brief shake she decided where to explore now. The darkening house was more then eerie enough at night to give her a spook so she decided upon the room she had been in the night before. Perhaps later she would seek out Ezekiel knowing he had a place elsewhere in Inferni.

The young girl was about to make her way to the room when a sudden noise stopped her coming from the level she was on. The young sylph's ears pricked forward as she excogitated what the noise could have been. It sounded like a porcelain dish smashing on the floor, but she could not be quite sure as the area in the direction she was looking in was very dark. Crimson orbs attempted to peer through the darkness, but to no avail. Sylvia was not normally so curious as to go sticking her nose into danger, but right now she wanted to figure out what the noise was if she were to be staying in this place for the night. Taking a couple steps around the set of stairs she circled over and padded silently, all that could be heard was the soft click of her nails on the hardwood flooring below her paws. Sylvia held her breath in anticipation before calling out into the darkness. "Hello?" she called out, taking a few more steps forward towards what she thought may have been the kitchen.

word count: 527.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Angel was making use of himself in the kitchen, attempting to find some more things to use. Cups, plates, etcetera. Ana had complained about the lack of 'sophisticated' items in his room and so the Spaniard had promised to find something to make her more at home. But only after she had mentioned that she was owed after the fiasco with Enkiel. It hadn't been much of a fiasco, Angel had pointed out, merely that she had received medical that required pain. Of course Ana had brushed this off as pure mistreatment on his behalf and sent him on his way, even though it was late. He didn't bother to be particularly quiet, though it was improbable that anyone upstairs could here, or anyone not outside the door.

A small voice called out a hello and Angel frowned. He'd never heard that voice before, so he assumed that a new child had arrived at the borders. Pacing over from the far side of the kitchen, shifting into his more coyote lupus form as he did so, nudging the door open with his snout. 'Did I disturb you?' he asked, dipping his head to regard the small girl with gentleness.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Big Grin hi!

The mansion held appeal to the girl as she explored it during the day, but during the night it was much different. The dark was more then enough to play tricks on her young mind. Sounds were enhanced and seemed spookier when her mind was at unease already. The shadows flickered and moved eerily growing and shrinking the longer she stared at them. Half the time she was not sure if she was actually hearing the things she was hearing and it was hard to discern one sound from the next. Yet, as she approached the clanking of porcelain coming from the kitchen she was almost sure she had company. As the young girl called out, she was not surprised to have received an answer, but what surprised her was the friendliness of that response. Her ears pricked at the sudden silence that came from the kitchen and before she knew it she heard the sound of soft paw pads upon the wooden floors that they stood upon. Sylvia took a slight step back hesitating for a moment before a shadow quickly came towards her a couple moments later. She held her breath for a moment, but the voice that came was friendly and she stood for a moment trying to relax the pounding of her heart and the pulsing of blood within her ears.

Her pulse lessened and she offered a shy smile to the male that had approached her from the depths of the kitchen. "Jus' scared me a little," she responded with slight hesitation to reveal such a fact. The young sylph's head dropped low in the shadow of the much larger male and she waited to see if he would turn and leave. When he remained where he was she lifted her crimson orbs to his face once again studying him for a moment before averting her gaze to the side. "I'm new here," she mumbled lightly, the words falling from her lips in a soft, and sweetened voice that was unused to the idea of talking to strangers. She had always been taught the opposite, if there was an unrecognizable scent, she was to turn in the opposite direction and head for the safest place near. If she were suddenly in the presence of a stranger and could not quite run, she was to be polite and sweet as possible. Faolin had known of the dangers that the world possessed, but the naive child remained in a fantasy world where fear was just a feeling and she had yet to know the true ugliness of some of the men around her. Sylvia had felt safe within the lands that Ezekiel lead, and a stirring of happiness had begun to heal her broken heart. As much as she wanted to be home, she could not help but take a liking to the lands she had been staying within the last few days.

"I was just out in the barn coming back inside to sleep. I thought I heard something in the kitchen, but..." she trailed off averting her eyes once again to the floor in embarrassment. If she had no fur upon her face, the sudden flush of red would have been visible. Yet, she could still feel the heat flushing her cheeks beneath the light fur that remained there as she thought her fear was the last thing she wanted to reveal to the male.

word count: 570.

[/html]
[html]

short? yes!

Word Count → 000

'No need to be scared' he said softly, 'I'm big and tough, but I'm not partially to puppy meat' he smiled slyly. It would be cannibalistic anyway so Angel would steer away from that subject anyhow. Angel stood up a little straighter, stretching his neck before sitting back down again and stooping slightly to converse with this little girl. 'Ah, I thought I hadn't seen you around here before' his accented voice mused aloud, nodding as he spoke. 'You have a name?' he asked, gently, wanting to put a name to a face rather than regarding her mentally as the little girl. Or nena as it was. As a native Catalan, his thought process was generally in Catalan unless reading foreign text.

'Well, if you want to head off to sleep, I won't keep you' Angel said, looking back on the kitchen, I was just looking for something for my sister. She lives here too'. He perhaps sounded foolish, the elder brother fetching things for his bossy younger sister. But apparently it was the least he could have done. Ana spoke as if he knew what Enkiel was going to do!

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]