The secret not so secret side of me
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was alone in the room where her and Io had fought and it made her annoyed and angry at the same time. She was fixing the wall that she had put her fist through no need to make Leon do it when she had done it. Both children to her knowledge now lay asleep in Aeron's bed. She shared it with no one but the two kids. She had to admit it was a little lonely.

She looked at the bottle of Liquor and smiled picking it up once again she took a drink. It had been so long since the burn of alcohol had touching her lips. She placed the bottle down and hummed to herself as she began to fix the wall. She had not don't work like this for a while and it brought her a little ease. She hated dwelling on things.

She'd had a few drinks and was slightly buzzed but the wall was coming along well. The feelings of anger and sorrow were slowly over whelming the golden vixen and the alcohol did nothing more then allow her body to fluctuate through the emotions without thought of what came from her mouth. The wall was done and Aeron could feel after about an hour of not drinking that her buzz was leaving so she slid down the wall and too a drink.

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
She sang to herself sitting there on the floor. She was either going to drink the mixed feelings away or send herself to the looney bin. She hated the things Io had done and did until that night. Now there were two children who missed their mama Io, and an Aeron who missed the crazy woman. She had been so angry she had just allowed herself to get out of hand and now Io was gone. Aeron had allowed it to come to this and now was bond to drink herself dumb.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!
Aeron sang as she looked at the bottle. in it she could see the bracelets reflections. And from singing to anger the golden female turned throwing the bottle hearing it smash as she ripped off the bracelet and snarled. She left Io had left Io could have fought for Aeron could have shown Aeron that she truly cared instead she ran off with two of the four. She didn't fight for it. Snarling the buzzed woman sat there bond to fall to pieces.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

The healing wound upon his chest burned and the Austral man could not find comfort no matter where he went or what activity he engaged in. It was beginning to irritate him now and he resisted the urge to simply tear it back open and relieve himself of the itching, the god damned itching. Frustration mounted and he stalked across the borders back onto Anatheman territory. He passed by one of the sentry crows on his way in and tossed the black colored bird a piece of meat that he had saved from his small kill. The raccoon had hardly been enough to satisfy his own hunger never mind that of a growing family.

He had been gone the night before and so knew nothing of the fight between Aeron and Io nor of Io's removal from their house and the pack all together. The first thing he noticed upon his entrance to the house was the quiet. When Io was around nothing was ever quiet. An earthen ear cocked curiously as he made his way deeper into the hallway, listening intently for any noise. He nearly jumped out of his skin as a result when a obviously inebriated voice began to sing loudly nearby. He almost didn't recognise the voice as Aeron's. The usually to closed off and calm woman was almost jovial as she sung, it made his fur itch and increased his sense that something was very wrong indeed.

He moved forwards quicker now and pushed open the door revealing a drunken Aeron and two of the kids asleep upon her bed, he stepped inside looking about for Io and the other two kids before kneeling down near to Aeron, they had reached an understanding that day in the stables and he no longer felt as judged around her,

"Areon, where is Io, Dymtr? Esterlla?"
Aeron sat down on he floor and she was pretty drunk at this point most of the fight had been washed from her. She was singing to herself and was a happy little clam minus her braclet clear across the room and only two of four children asleep. She was so out of it that she never even noticed that Leon had come home.

Sitting in her daze on the floor all in her own little world Aeron glanced at the broken glass on the floor she would need to clean it up before the children could get hurt. Aeron sighed though her golden form was not willing to get up and move.

The brown male came into the room. Aeron snarled when she heard his voice It wasn't him that she was angry at but Aeron was so content before he came in. Aeron looked at him golden eyes looking for something but she wasn't sure. "Gone all gone she left and here I am." Aeron snarled as she looked at him.

She wasn't sure what the male wanted but she wasn't moving our doing anything. She was just going to sit here and keep the children away from the busted glass.

Her sudden snarl had him pulling back in alarm, the fur on the back of his neck bristling, for a second he was sure she was going to attack him but then she settled a bit back down and his muscles slowly drained of tenseness slightly. He took a few more steps into the room and spied Jandro and Adwen laid together upon the bed in their world of dreams, surprisingly their mother's snarl had not woken them up. He found curiously that he saw Aeron as mother to Jandro rather than Io, certeinly the golden coyote seemed to care a deal more for him than Io ever had done, she had been more bothered with her devil's spawn.

Her eyes came to his and stared hard at him looking for something within his face, in respect to her rank the male dropped his eyes away after only a second or so and his ears folded back respectfully. His face turned back up to her however at the words that spilled forth. She was gone? Io was gone? But.. why? The male rumbled deep in his throat, a noise of happiness maybe? For whatever reason he was glad she was gone but given Aeron's state she had taken her mate's leaving a lot harder. He didn't ask her why knowing that she would tell him when she felt ready,

"I clean up this glass then. So no-one is hurt." He swept up the shards of glass quickly and efficiently and deposited it somewhere where it wouldn't be stepped upon. When he returned she still had not moved and León found himself unsure as to what to do, or if there was anything he could say. A small huff came from his mouth as he leaned against the wall and simply watched over them all, his family, he couldn't help the glimmer of pride that he felt. They were strong, even tiny Adwen who had worried her mother so much by being small. She had come from Aeron so of course she would be a fighter.
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

There was reality and then there was the state that Aeron had seemed to slip into the Golden female had not heard Leon come in and he had spoken she had answered. but her brain just didn't want to process any of it. Her mind was a mosh pit of emotions something the Woman was not to used to. She had become violent when Zuki was murdered and now Io was gone and she was crumbling.

Leon cleaned up the glass and Aeron looked at the two children. She then turned and looked at the repaired hole. She left because I defended Jandro. She took... She took... the other two. she spoke as she choked back emotions. She wasn't cut for this she was breed to kill and fight not be a pile of mush.

I threw her out I was so mad... I I smashed the god damn wall. Her tone rose stirring the sleeping children slightly. She was to drunk at this point to relize this though. She looked at them then Leon. Io had left her how dare that woman leave her she had no right Aeron was always good to her. Leon I'm not cut out for this shit. I... I can't raise them. She blubbered.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

306 |OMG It's a Jace post Big Grin

She was silent for so long that he was beginning to fear he was wrong and that she would not speak to him. Within this situation he saw his entire life unfolding, countless months maybe years of waiting, always in the shadows, always the one left behind. It was a bitter realisation and tasted sour upon his tongue. When she finally did speak it was a surprise and sounded too loud in the silence before it. But it were her words that had the bigger impact rather than her tone, which held within it jumbled and crushed emotions. His white eyes widened at the reason and his jaws parted only a small amount to display his shock. She had fought with Io over Jandro? Had protected his son against her own mate. A strange fondness for Aeron swept through him and he found his own throat strangled closed, unable to produce sound.

Suddenly aware that his lower jaw was hanging slightly he closed it with a quiet snap of bone against bone. Then she was all weakness and emotion, revealing a softer inside than the rock hard shell that encased it. Her insecurities expressed as well. Under such a fragile load he could not remain stoic and moved to kneel close to her side. He didn't touch her though, that was something he had never done since the night he had lain with her, he never ever touched her,

The wall is no matter. You are doing very good job. Look, they grow stronger and more intelligent every day. He was very bad at comforting and that was the best he could do really. The male grimaced at himself as he looked at the two children over her head. Still they slept on, Jandro curled protectively around his smaller pseudo sister in a way that bolstered his spirit.

<style>
.leonheart .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leonheart p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.leonheart b {color:#d56a18; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leonheart {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a09afc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#513a54; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
.leonheart-border {width:350px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]