[M] When Shadows Lurk
[Word count=415]
Shadow looked around to the area he had found himself in. He smiled lightly at the sight of the nearby shore boasting long and rolling sand dunes, along with small barrier islands. Most of the islands that he could see were bare of vegetation and there were even those that looked like they could be swallowed up by the water at any moment. He licked his lips lightly as he saw a couple of Harbor and Gray seal's near by but wasn't so hungry that he would try to attack one. He closed his eyes as he smelt the Pine trees and as he opened his eyes he noticed that there were plenty of other trees in the area. If he was lucky he just might come across some small animal for a quick bite. The water and the smell of it mixed with the greenery was a breath-taking sort of view much better than what he had passed on the way over here. The area with the bunkers and other weird-looking machines had very little to eat, it was complete luck when he found a nest full of eggs just recently laid and he had been energized by them but he would soon have to eat again, such was the cost of being such a large active black wolf in the middle of no where. He stretched his back and his legs as he closed his eyes and gave a satisfying growl and then he shook lightly as he continued to head south/east along the river towards the New Dawn territory but he didn't know this at the time, he was merely a wanderer and loner looking for all the different packs in the area so he ask questions and find one that would make a good home for him. As he walked he hoped that he would run into a scout or someone from the pack so he wouldn't have to talk to an Alpha. It would be easier for him to speak so someone, anyone of a lower rank. Due to his being alone and wandering for so long, social graces were not his strong suit. He could be really kind if he needed to be but his training made him non-trusting and quick to think others as an enemy thanks to his fathers brain washing but he loved his father and his mother and he hopped that would be proud of their son.
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: Here we go || WC: 506

The evening hour bloomed with a violet tone, the groves of knotted oak trees and clover fields nestled in a soft wash of lilac deep. The twilight burned with the onset of a summer night, pouring the earth in blue silk, and her body in a fresh nocturnal splendor. Her figure was like wine as it moved—smooth, rich, and deep with color and taste—elegantly catching the luminescence of the falling sun and the silver of the rising moon. At the break in the thicket, where the river ran broad with its gossamer waters, she stood, her figure a warm burnished shadow. She paused at the streams edge, curiously analyzing the stroking light glisten on the pooling ripples of its surface, the wind of oncoming night blissfully hugging her curves. Her tresses sashayed sweetly, her face adorned with russet curls and copper fibers, and as she peered into the liquid mirror, her chest heaved with an ache. And as she exhaled, her breath stuttered and she fell short of life, her heart quivering wildly with anxiety and blood. It devoured her, her flesh teeming with a suckling pain, her muscles trembling with sorrow and doubt. But it should not be revealed. It should not be discovered. No man, no woman should see something so pitiful, so writhing in anguish and grief. I should not leave myself so open to ridicule, so fresh to monsters' hunger. And so I readily begin to cover the rueful shakes, and once more I drag myself into an afflicted indifference. My emotions are only trouble, my emotions are merely paltry...
Her foot draws foreword, suspended above the washing place, and on her leg the waves cast a moving tattoo of water, tempting her with its cerulean art. And then she sunk to bathe, her body delving into the tranquil youth of the brook, dowsed in a satisfying cool. Her back sloped below the surface, her neck reclining gently in the air as she was lulled by the purifying cleanse, flushed hair wavering through the wetness. Breathes tracing the face of the drifting current, her slender face passed into the depths. All was quite in the waters of silence. The sounds were muted and low, hearing only the soft murmuring hum of the earth and the lathering expiration that passed through her cold lips. Her mane wavered about her head; there was nothing to see but shadows there, in the beneath. Everything was dark with mystery, enigmatic and strange. Nothing defined and all evanescent. All struck fear in her lonely heart. Her head arose from under, lashing into the chilling air, adorned with a flowing crown of crystalline beads, her hair circling in a whisper. As her skull emerged, her atoms shook with a startling paranoia, turning about in her bath to observe the quieted trees, the creeping darkness leaving her vexed with the unknown. But still she showered, her body soaking in the lingering tides. Her body swept of dust, she now only called to sweep her heart.
"Hello there"

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]
[Word count=509]
As shadow walk beneath the coming moon he felt for a second that he wasn't alone, that some other dark creature of the night lay near and as his crystal blue and yellow sun like eyes scanned the area he saw nothing but the reflection of the moon's light within the still waters of the world. He breathed again feeling safe knowing that his training would have told him something was near but there was a feeling within the back of his mind telling him that maybe walking on all fours would not suffice. He scanned the area once more before he say down and closed his eyes. As soon as his eyes closed and his body relaxed shadow started to change and his muscles and bones started to break and mend and grow. His once simple yet large Lupus body now shifter to a very large and powerful beast. He made no sound as his arms grew in length and his paws changed into hands, his legs twisted, bent and grew and within mere moments the dog had become a sculpted master-peace of muscles, elegance and fur. He slowly stood up now being exactly 8'0 tall and now the horizon around him would be easier to see and things that were once hidden would now be found. He breathed lightly, stretched and tilted his head to pop the boned in his neck and upper back. He opened his eyes and saw clearly the land around him and he had to admit that having a Optime form really did make a difference in how and what you saw. He started to walk again and his ears rather than his head seemed to also want to play tricks on him for he thought he had heard the voice of some disembodied angel speaking to him from the shadow for he had heard a clear." Hello there." He stopped as soon as he heard the voice and his long training and instincts shot into action. within seconds he had located things around him that he could use as weapons and places that could give him an advantage over his enemy but as quickly as his mind raced it was not prepared for the vision of beauty that he was about to see. Lying within a pool of water not 10 feet from him was a luperci in Optime form, she had her eyes closed and he actually had to remember to breath from how caught off guard he was...he was either getting rusty or she just had some power over him for he started to speak without thinking clearly." Forgive me madam, My name is Shadowfang i had no idea there was anyone else in the area. please forgive my intrusion...i will leave immediately if you so wish it of me." He spoke calm and soft like the rain falling from a moon filled sky. It was beautiful yet there was a strength within his voice, and spoke of pain, loss, skill and honor.
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

Oh, hot, hot burning. Oh desperate, desperate heart. The whole world spins without him, the whole world spins with the lack of a lover's touch. She is but a broken pendulum, a figure of wandering and haphazard swinging, the string of her system tangled in a fuss of anxiety. She peers at the world, a reflective orb that gleams maliciously with faint dreams and a luscious future once fathomable. Oh, how maliciously it gleams. It all seemed to be there to breed agony from her flesh, to deepen the chasm of loathing and worthless pity. Beneath her, the edges of her feet distort in the blackness of the cool and dripping water. Briefly, she could imagine the sinking of her chest, the filmy oxygen parting from her wet nostrils, the bed of crushed stones massaging her ribs. Massaging to sleep, to slumber, to rest. To rest in a bed of water, the romance of a liquid grave. It was all so tempting. It seemed so attractive to sink, attractive to fall....so attractive to cut away and severe the waking
...and heartless...
...moments...
...of time...
A whisper, a whisper, a whisper. It haunts the air, dauntingly, a madness in the tale, coming forth from the mysterious mouth of twilight to devour and claim bodies. Like a broken record it skips, repeated and marching like a soldier, onward, forward—wanting, loving, possessing. So empty, so deprived, it lingers, sitting on the brim of her darkly cupped ears like a spider's crawling appendages. It pricked, it searched, it violated her fully like a blanket shrouding the purity of her body, the saliva in the words weeping with red craving. Filthy, filthy men. The filth of men, how they soiled virgin bodies with their eyes.. She would have it no longer. The breath of flames, the panting and obnoxious thirst of his shaky expression—she would not allow them to have the pleasure. Mourning in privacy, bathing her body, and a man insults her rights with peeping eyes and rapid exhales. How dare he. With her head raising, she prepared her expression, her lids slimming with feminine anger, her silky crest gleaming from above the licking water as she turned about. She turned so slowly, only as quickly as the bath would allow, and her face grew colder in each successful swivel of the hips, her lips a black and dangerous crescent. And she expected to see a sick bruise on the masculine race, the swine of the gender grinning so pink and flat-nosed that she may send hell upon his hide. And then she notices, and notices well, and his only, single, petty excuse parted with a bellowing moan...
A brief moment of silence. Realization. Realization.
She nodded at him and slowly opened her eyes, her multi-colored orbs glistening. "No it is fine. I am Insomnia, you can stay if you want to." Her voice was more of a sing-song than a whisper when she said hello.

[Word Count=315]
Shadow knew well the anger of angels and he had no right to look upon this one. He lowered himself to one knee and took a solders, no a knights kneeling bow and he lowered his head as he spoke true to this vision before him." I can not offer anything but my apologies. I can see the anger in your eyes....i will leave you." His ears lowered in shame as did his tail, even his fur seemed to pout as he slowly stood up and turned away from her. Rather than meet someone on good terms and get the info he wanted about the pack near by he had to ruin it by his lack of social elegance. He could speak but he did not truly know. " Forgive me..." He said with a sound that would remind of coming darkness. He started to slowly walk keeping his eyes to ground and making sure not to turn or look or make any action that would further anger the stranger, all he wanted now was to leave the area and get his meeting with the New Dawn over with. He moved along the shore of the river towards the territory of the New Dawn and hoped that if this woman behind him was part of it that she wouldn't ruin any chances he may have had at getting answers from them. As he moved like a large shadow beneath the light of the moon he cursed under his breath at his actions and even though he loved and honored his father, he too was cursed for giving his son such a handicap when talking with others. Shadow didn't know if the woman was following him for he wasn't listening to his surroundings he was arguing with himself and thinking about what he was going to say once he got to his destination.
Insomnia
OOC: sorry it's so short Cody. >w< || WC: 000

A large lump marred the otherwise-flat territory. Slowly, quietly, apprehensively, Insomnia got out of the pool and approached. “ Forgive me...” the soft, masculine voice echoed, though she was hardly able to hear it. A frown shadowed on her muzzle, and a curiosity as to what was wrong with him overpowered her initial caution. At a respectable distance away she stood there. But after a few moments she found her voice, however quiet: ”E-excuse me… are you alright…?” she asked carefully, small, sing-song voice steady in spite of it’s timid tones. Her mis-matched gaze shifted to try and find his own—that was the only true way to tell if someone was alright: through their eyes. Eyes held the key to everything in a wolf…. Her pack had taught her that, and she believed it full-heartedly.

[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadowfang slowly comes to a stop the moment the voice of the canine behind him was heard and very slowly he turned and looks over his shoulder and while he takes in a big breath he finally faces her and within his eyes a terrible sadness and a anger towards himself lingered within. "I'm sorry for my actions and i'm sorry for staring at you while you were in the pool of water...i have been traveling around for so long and have not had to deal with very many wolves or anyone for that matter. I lack in social graces and even though i may know how to speak i still can't keep myself from falling back on the teachings that my father has given me and how he raised me." Shadowfang thought to himself and he hoped that insomnia would understand where he was coming from and he hoped that she was not angered by his honesty. Shadowfang slowly lowered his head as he took in a deep breath and then slowly he let the emotions flow as he began to speak his mind and his heart.

" I stared at you like i did because for as long as i have been traveling i have never come across such a vision of beauty...such as yourself....I am truly sorry. I forgot my manners and have been rude towards you, I am looking for the New Dawn and thought that maybe you could help me. i wanted to ask them about there history and see what kind of pack they are. I am a loner now but i plan on joining a pack that is why i am traveling to see and meet with them all."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
Insomnia

Humidity hung in the air, draping a concerned coat of warmth upon porcelain shoulders, a heavy breath baking in the evening skies. A long drawl of frost briskly swung long strides out into the heated lands of the valley. Rushing breezes tickled delicate cheeks, coaxing for company, while the ice stared with opaque vision. Endless warped caverns glittered with translucent skin, aching for attention, while only attracting the greediest of visitors to gaze at themselves. The sharp decline of temperature skittered across the lush, ivory coat while dark eyes were concentrated on the tirade of distorted figures of white flooding the walls.

There was some wild fascination that lingered in corner of her mind. Beauty, arrogance, vanity, narcissism had been a compass pointing into a tunnel of darkness. It was difficult to parry away the guilt that the heart harbored even when forgiveness had been found. At one time, feminine eyes peeled away the layers of vanity many years ago and now stood a regretful creature
Though no words were spoken the nudge she gave him calmed her nerves and gave her hope that this might not just be another meeting of passions…another fling. As much as she hated to admit it, she was getting too old for fruitless encounters that left her wanting more, wanting companionship and someone warm to cling to in the wee hours of the morning. Warm breath left her mouth, further playing with the skin that was tucked beneath damp, ebony fur along the side of his face."It is fine, I mean no one has ever called me that before. No one really likes someone like myself. And please don't be sorry, I was the one who startled you. And I am from New Dawn. "

( Wanted to see what that Table looked like sorry! I'm going back to the basic look)

Shadowfang looked deep within the eyes of Insomnia and saw something there that almost reminded him of himself in the sense of being alone and without someone to love or hold onto. He saw her within him and it made him feel odd under his skin but it wasn't a bad feeling, it was more like a hint of something that might be in their future but shadow didn't let the thoughts or the feelings linger he was on a mission and needed to see it though.When he heard her speak of being from New Dawn his tail wagged lightly as a new hope was then given to him, a few moon back he was starting to think that he might have been going the wrong way but thanks to Insomnia there was some hope that could now be seen behind his eyes. He thought for a second and once he got it all sorted out and heard all he could from her before she stopped he finally continued and gently he spoke." Thank you for your kindness and thank you for not hating me for my actions. You said you were from New Dawn...If you don't mind could you perhaps take me there or maybe answer some questions I have about the pack, before I pick anything i like to know as much as I can. Knowledge is power as they say and hearing what you have to say would be very beneficial to me if you would be so find." He relaxed and placed his back along a tree as he leaned on it to give his legs from rest since he had been walking pretty much none stop and for many moons before running into Insomnia.
(Put a M on this just in case >w<)

It wasn’t the proper time for that little spark of desire within her to become ignited, yet she could feel the need pooling just by being close to him. With unbridled fascination, the elegant female parried away any doubts that lingered in the cage that held her heart. Trails that were stitched into her memory forwarded in her mind. The way to her mother's grave, the path to New Dawn – all of it once forgotten. Red strings began to pull her in the directions only for her to struggle forward and break from the bonds that tied her down. She was no longer that spoiled child, no longer pure and untainted by the experiences of the outside. The gods had eased her down into the place of gathering, the pews waiting to be filled, while two single souls stood in the center. A lovely girl of fine silks stood close, exotic and fascinating to the eye, not bland and tasteless while an unmoving preacher of endless wisdom was still. "The mountains are a sanctuary. Even in the darkest hour, they pierce through the clouds to provide a ray of hope from the heavens. They took me in when I had no where else to go. My leaders hate coyotes though, and since I am a half breed, they were hesitant towards me.." her voice trailed off.
[html]

Shadow listened to the poetic words of Insomnia and took them all in one by one almost lingering to long on each one...she looked so much like him and in terms of a mate she would be his perfect match if just looks and ways of thinking were all that mattered but the one thing he had on her that he was pretty sure she would not agree with was that he was an assassin...a stalker of wolf, coyote and all other creatures, Shadow was a killer point of fact and not many really liked killer unless them themselves were killers as well and just by looking at Insomnia he guessed that she had hunted prey....but not a target.

As she was so near to him and just by the way she was carrying herself and looking at him shadow felt a need to walk up to her and take her in his arms he let slip part of a whine as he was standing against the tree and he actually looked away not from being ashamed but from being almost sky and surprised by his own actions. Shadow had been around females before and was always find to them but never before had he seen one like this and he noticed that simple actions were hard to do...simple thoughts were now time consuming..it was as if Insomnia slowed down time it's self and Shadow wanted to spend that time with her.

You said that your leaders hate Coyote's...hmm. That's okay i'm not a coyote i don't agree with there hate for them but i should be fine for i am a pure wolf with no other ties in my blood. i have never had a mate and have always been on the move....You said that the mountains held a sanctuary, so you mean the New Dawn is a peaceful pack that tries not to get into fights or wars with other packs? Nice Shadow...why the hell did you let slip that you have no mate...you never cared about that before and here you are in front of this dark angel and you can barely talk, let alone think about anything but her at this moment...Her beauty is like a trap but it is one that i wish to willingly walk into and stay there....happy.

Shadow got out of his head after all the thinking and when he started to pay attention again he noticed that he was off the tree and he had taken a few steps towards insomnia and he noticed his heart was beating faster than normal and that a Whine was in his through pushing to get out...he was almost about to howl to the woods his new feelings about this woman in front of him and he had to swallow to get it back down and he hoped that she would start to talk about the pack so that he could pay attention and get his mind off, well...her.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
Insomnia

And then he spoke, an accent accompanying his low words. A chill ran down her spine; all women loved a men with an accent. Her audits twitched slightly, tickled by the soft breath that escaped his maw as his silky words entered the triangular appendages. A slick smile spread across her black lips, her long lashes batting slowly. “Tell me,” she asked, her voice, as always was sing-song,“what is a handsome brute like yourself doing wandering around anway? I’m sure a wolf that exudes as much power and strength as you must have women over you all the time” She giggled and walked towards him, sitting down and patting a spot next to her. "I know a old story about New Dawn, that one of my friends told me. In August of 2011, a lone wolf named Zalen was visited by the spirit of his great-great-grandmother, Ruby, who had been in life a founder Alpha of the pack Silent Dawn. She revealed unto Zalen his heritage and the history of the lands he now inhabited. Spurned by this knowledge, Zalen began to become increasingly jaded when it came to the lives those around him lived. The Luperci of Nova Scotia were beginning to discard their animalistic natures and replace them with more human ones; they lived in human homes, cooked their food, clothed their bodies and fought with human weapons.

Zalen disagreed with this way of life and went north into ‘Souls lands to find a place where he could escape this humanization that was quickly spreading among his brethren, but instead met a young wolfess named Titania. The two both felt this calling back to their feral roots and decided that they would gather like-minded wolves and return to the northern area to found a pack. In the months following their meeting, they met with and formed the eight founding members of New Dawn.

Near the winter solstice, Zalen decided it was time to head north. He along with his new mate Titania, gathered amongst them the wolves they had met with previously, the majority of which were loners, but several of which were former Crimson Dreamers. Together they headed north, and after Zalen and Titania met with the leaders of Ichika no Ho-en, they settled north of that pack in the territory Zalen and Titania had scouted and marked. And so on and so on. It gets kinda...boring talking about the pack so much."

[html]

Shadow looked to her and watched her carefully, her ever sway and blink of the eye started to speak more and more to him and he had to admit that he liked it. She was like a assassin herself on the hunt for her target only it would seem that he was the prey and it actually excited him. He watched her get close and then sit down and he saw the playful tap of her hand on a spot for him to place himself and he could only smile a little and obey the gesture. He sat down slowly his tail wrapping around his right side making sure not to sit on it and he looked to his left...to the beauty and had to smile again at her comment about him being strong and having girls all over him.

"To tell you the truth i have never had time to be with anyone....no girl i have met has shown much interest and if she did i was already on my way by the time she got around to it...so i never knew. Now, if you don't mind my asking, How is it that a woman as Beautiful as you....Doesn't have a mate or have men all over her?" Your on a mission Shadow, what are you doing...yes she's beautiful and she looks like she can handle her own...why are you thinking so much about this, maybe because i have never been loved if you don't count my father and mother...I've never had anyone else.

He had to pull himself out of his thoughts again and he noticed that he was continuing to lean and get as close to insomnia as he could. he growled at himself but to insomnia it would have sounded something not angry but wanting, He meant to hear what she had to say about the pack and he did but at the same time he was just looking her over and his very being was calling to her, Tail, eyes, fur, goosebumps, breathing, heart it all was working against him and he wasn't use to such a thing. Being a trained assassin meant control of not only the target and it's death but one's self and one's emotions.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
Insomnia

The words continued to thunder through her mind and for this she could not help but to release a gentle sigh. “Matters of the heart.” Delicate murmur escaped her lips. Things pertaining to the heart were tricky, and most outside beings did not wish to get involved in such things. Shadowfang was different, though, he wished to involve himself in every aspect of her life. She was sure if she requested it he would do his best to rid her heart of this ache.. yet as a person lost a limb, so was the dull aching pangs of the loss of a lover. She missed him with all of her heart. Every day it hurt to breathe. She hesitated, the smallest of devious smiles taking hold of her features as she knew what was next to fall form her mouth. "M-maybe we can change that then hun.." Another sigh escaped her lips as she pressed her muzzle into the thick folds of his dark black neck fur.

[html]

As he sat near her he felt her nuzzle his neck and he heard her words that they sung to him and as he felt all of it and took it in he gave a soft whine and he turned his neck away so she could get a better angle and then he slowly brought his arms around her and held her to him as he finally remembered he had something to say and he spoke softly and with caring. I would like to change that...."

He closed his eyes as he sat near her and then he had to lean back a little due to his height and he looked down right into her eyes and they were mismatched like his and he loved it and his instincts were telling him that they both want this so it must be right but he wanted to know more about this woman...he wanted to know everything. He leaned in and nuzzled her neck lightly nibbling at it and then he licked her chin and then he stopped as he waited to see what she would do. All of it was going so fast but everything was so right, he only hoped that the dark beauty felt as strongly as he.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
Insomnia

Her heart kept skipping beats. Maybe she would finally have someone who truly cared and loved her now. She smiled, "Lets..."
Masculine vocalizations tapped gently against her inner ear membranes, causing her face to turn back up to his. Multi-colored hued irises wavered with desire as she allowed her soul to leak through her eyes and into his. Moving forward, she once again pressed her face into his ebony fur. Hesitantly her jaws parted allowing her now-moist pink appendage to trace his shiny, hardened skin. Tiny fore teeth gently nipped at the rough flesh multiple times—with each nip the pressure increased until finally his crimson fluid broke free from its barricade and spilled across her lips. Tongue traced the outline of the small wound she had just created, and inwardly she was satisfied. "I want you." Words were murmured against his neck, loud enough for his ears to grasp, but soft enough so that the gods in her heaven would not shun her forever. "All of you." And with those words lingering on the wind, Insomnia knew that something greater might soon follow her statement. Perhaps more interesting foreplay? Perhaps more then she bargained for...only her shadow devil knew what would come next./p>

[html]

He let her nip at his neck till it was raw and then he growled in a pleasure like none he had felt when she released his blood. He kept a low growl but the look on his face was not that of anger it was of so much more he went to her neck now and started to lick and bite it lightly at first but then after mere moments he had done the same that she had done to him but on a smaller scale and after got her to bleed a little he lapped at the wound as if it were the only meal he had ever had and in a way it was. He ended up nudging her hard enough to get her to her back but not enough to make it seem that he was gentle.

After she was on the ground he crawled to her slowly like a hunter stalking its prey and once he got to her he nipped at her legs and her stomach and along the contours of her chest and neck and even along her chin and collar bone and once he was directly over her he leaned down and kissed her on the lips gently but then as time moved he added more passion until he was holding her so close you couldn't tell that the dark mass was two wolves. He gave a soft, low sensual growl as he kissed her and his hands without him even trying started to explore everything about her, this was like this treasure and he was going to have to examine her closely. I've never wanted anything so much in my life...your are a dark angel and i am yours.

As he went on he stopped thinking about everything around him and all his senses focused on her and her alone. She was his world and his only mission now what her happiness and her pleasure. The actions he was taking were so new to him but they felt normal as if they had been locked away until now. The only thought other than her that he could get in his head was that he never wanted this to end.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
Insomnia

Breathe in and out.' The innocent female had to remind herself that breathing was a necessity of life. When she was in his presence, she had to make sure that her mind didn't shut down too much for it might lead to her ultimate demise. His musky scent filled her nostrils and left her desiring more, so much more, but what she couldn't quite verbalize. If she could she would crawl into his very core and snoop around for a while. Overturn every fleshy mound, looking for anything that made him who he was. Flesh broke beneath his touch and a soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips. "Forever." Her cheeks wsprung to life with that rosy hue that became young virgin brides on their wedding night.

[html]

He took in her few words, her every movement, and her actions. He smelled deep of her fer and another low growl/whine left him calling to her and he couldn't help it anymore. He needed, wanted and demanded this angel. As he kissed and nipped at her he actually for a second bared his teeth as if he needed to fight off an invisible enemy. He placed his hands on either side of her, Just stopping as he stared down at her, looking deep into her eyes longingly. He smiled truly for the first time since he was with his mother and he leaned down again and this time very gently and lovingly he kissed her and then pushed his muzzle into her neck and breathed it in deep.

His tail moved lightly behind him as his ears were at half mast, more or less staying out of the way. Shadow in one simple motion rolled with her and like that she was a'top the great beast. He looked up at her that smile still on his face and he took his hand, gently caressed her cheek, her ear, neck and then he rested his hands on her hips as he thought about how it all happened. How could one such as him be blessed with a beauty such as Insomnia. In his head he thanked any and all gods that may or may not have been listening and then he pulled her down to him and once more nipped and licked the fur and shin on her neck and shoulder.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
(MATESSSSSS ;DDDD HAPPY V-DAY DORK.)

The black female, too, was lonely. It was hard living amongst a pack of those that were detached beyond comprehension. When she wanted to talk, there was no one around. There were the granite rocks that covered Auvrea's peaks, and there were other animals that were beyond her communication level. Perhaps that was why when she was a puppy she had spoken to everything that she thought could listen to her. It was sad, yet it was something she had adjusted to in her life. Now that she had someone so real—someone she could reach out and touch whenever she wanted; whenever she was greedy...She didn't want to lose this—she didn't want to lose him. 'I'm falling for you—don't break my heart.. ' It was still hard to believe that she could be falling, spiraling downward, into a beast that did she just met , yet here she was, wrapped in his embrace, wanting more then what he had to offer. She smiled and giggled when she was on top of him. She put her head on his chest and sighed softly, snuggling into him.