[M] When Shadows Lurk
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadowfang thought about all that was going on and he was to happy to let it go. Perhaps she could come with him or perhaps, he had found the pack he would want to join, solely due to this vision of beauty before him. As he thought about it he found himself caring less and less about his quest to venture to all the packs and meet with them, as far as shadow was concerned he had been given his answer.

it was When he met Insomnia and now that he and Insomnia lay there on the grass and dirt out in the open for the world to see, he was happy. Shadow had been searching for so long to find a place where he belonged and now, now he had found it and he would die, before he let go. " I have no intention of breaking anything...I will stay here. I have found my home and it is with you. just our love, that is all i need."

He let his head fall back as he looked up to the sky and as he looked to the starts his eyes traveled back to Insomnia and her eyes, she was the stars, the sky, the moon, No she was his moon and sky now. He wrapped his arms around her legs holding her on top of him and he smiled up at her." So....what are you going to do now? you have all the power now, My love.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

Dancing fireflies teased her, blinking promises of a fun chase. Chastising tones of her mother shattered the thoughts of play, making the yearling gaze longingly to green lights. Soft huffs of a sigh escaped black and silver lips, as the girl gazed down into her lovers eyes and winked at him,than turned again to face the sky. The sun had completely set and a great new moon rose over the land empowering all which surround them with beams of light. The air was crisp and she began to shiver violently. She felt bad that she was so unprepared...she didn't even know where to go tonight. "Good, because if you did leave..." her voice went silent and she smirked. He didn't know how much pain she could cause someone. She licked his lips and planted small kisses down his neck and chest.

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]
[html]

He growled playfully as she spun them and then he smirked as she gave him a small promise of causing him pain and he was okay with it and he was so happy at the moment he actually felt that anything she did to him other than leaving, or killing him he would enjoy. He rolled onto his side so he was next to her and in one motion he was then wrapped around her holding her close to his thick, black fur and his warmth. He smiled as he had her close to him so he could keep her warm and he made sure to rub her lightly keeping friction going and making her warm.

"Don't worry i wont leave you, so you wont have to hurt me...even though i might like it."

He kept her as close as he could as the wind came and then he looked around thinking of where they would be able to find shelter from the cold. "I passed a town on the way here...we could go there for shelter or i can just be your tent and keep holding you right here. It's up to you."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: Okay this is short because I want to post but... I'm like sick sick. :c I'm sorry hunny || WC: 000

She laughed at his playfulness, thinking he was truly a keeper. She would be his soul mate and he would be hers. When she ended up in his warmth she sighed happily and nuzzled into him more. The wind could be harsh in this territory and not all wolves could handle it. I hope he isn't freezing his butt off trying to keep me warm. "Maybe we should go to the town..I don't want either one of us..mostly you, to get sick."

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]
[html]
OOC: Don't worry about feeling rushed or anything. I'm working today and will be at the computer all day so we have time. ^_^ | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled at Insomnia, leaned down and kissed her once more before he lifted himself up and got to his feet. Once up he chuckled lightly as smiled as he leaned down and picked her up across his arms like a husband would his bride and he headed in the direction of the town he had passed when heading to the lake. Shadow held her close to him to make sure she didn't get cold. He had one arm behind her back and one under her legs, he was in love point of fact and would carry this woman up a mountain if he had too. As they walked the wind picked up a little and he made sure the wind was to his back and hitting Insomnia as little as possible, Shadow could deal with cold so he didn't much care about himself he was focused on his love and her well being over his.

"so this town i passed, have you ever been there before and do you know anything about it, perhaps an ideal building to spend the night in as we hide from the cold?" From the few packs that i have come to meet with i know now that without a doubt i am going to join Insomnia's. She is my reason for belonging and i am now more happy then i have ever been. I love this woman and will never leave her. Shadow kept walking slowly as his tail moved from one side of him to the other casually and his ears lay lightly on his head dew to the wind that was trying to whistle into them. Shadow again showed his affection by leaning down and nipped at his loves ears and he smiled at her when she looked to him and he winked as he looked forward towards there destination.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[Humph.]

For every action, there was an equal and opposite reaction. Insomnia knew this, a lesson learned time and time again. Her dark black coat reeked of her love, the scent trail behind them stronger than the scent of the lake they were passing. Her mind was spinning with thoughts of what would happen later. She was shivering, vigorously and even though she was completely engulfed in his warm fur, she need more. Her fur was really thin at the moment and she regretted it completely. It was then that the air changed. The coolness of the night receiving a short burst of comforting warmth. Pausing to evaluate the shift, dim eyes turned skywards. There was sky above, peeking through the stretching limbs of the trees. Clear sky, with tiny, sparkling stars that Insomnia knew and Shadow didn't. A smile tinged her lips at the thought: he was so intelligent, so daringly brilliant. She was simply lucky to know him and have the chance to love him Gaze slid back down, suddenly shy, though she caught the blue glint within Shadow's handsome face. He was looking at her with such intensity it stole her breath. Just by the look in his eyes she knew something was happening behind his gallant mask, some words he was pulling for and molding before actually phrasing for her to hear. She waited, patient and nervous under his passionate stare. Her own eyes betrayed her enjoyment of the feeling by closing in ecstasy. "so this town i passed, have you ever been there before and do you know anything about it, perhaps an ideal building to spend the night in as we hide from the cold?" Damn it. She hadn't thought about the town they were traveling to. She needed to at least say something so she wasn't the idiot that she could be. "There's this one building..I think it was abandoned years ago, but no cold can get inside and there's furs and stuff to keep us warm." She sighed. She had finally gotten that out and with that she closed her eyes.
[html]

Shadow kept walking, moving quickly now due to the shivering he was feeling from Insomnia. He almost jogged as he saw the first glimpses of the old human civilization and he smiled knowing that he had finally reached the town he had talked about. Slowly Shadow walked into it and the first thing he did was listen for any others in the area and when he heard nothing but the sound of smaller animals and some cats he relaxed and stopped being so tense. His actions were those of someone who was protecting a loved one with his very life. She was precious cargo to him and he would be protecting her from everything including the wind. He walked on further and was looking to the roofs of the buildings looking for one that wasn't broken down.

He walked for some time more before he found a house that was intact and he walked up to the door and kicked it while holding Insomnia and as he walked in the wind caused the door to slam and Shadow looked over his shoulder and growled lightly expecting an attack. When no attack came, Shadow placed Insomnia on the floor where some furs had been placed and he then sat down next to her and felt already that the air in the building was warmer than outside. He reached for a fur and wrapped it around Insomnia and only after he did that, did he hold her and make sure she warmed up quickly. He rested his head on hers as he looked around and the place even though belonging to humans kinda had the feeling of a cave with how barren it was. It was there cave now and shadow was happy to be sharing it with someone rather then being alone.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. >w>]

There was a rush that she felt against her skin, a tingle that cascaded through her nerves and made her prickle with excitement. A comfort anointed her flesh as she felt him press against her shoulder. It didn't affect her mannerisms around him, but it was there, lingering in the pit of her chest. It wasn’t the only thing she concentrated on though, the feel of him pressed against her was enough to rouse her attention, and she watched him, watched those eyes as they washed over her. She was a prisoner in his gaze, and that only made her more flattered. She gave him a sensual smile, filled with a promise that they would both enjoy. "M-m-my s-shado-ow.." She snuggled against his chest and kissed his cheek. She truly felt this was love at first sight, and she hoped he felt the same. That there would never be competition to be truly his love. Once they got inside the house and she was wrapped up in the furs and his arms, she sighed. She wanted him--no needed him. She needed to feel his arms wrapped around her, his breath on her head and everything else that went with that. All she wanted was to stay there for a while, forget the world and never worry about others. "Hunny..." she called and unwrapped herself from the furs and wrapped herself around him. "I-im f-falling fo-for you.." Her cheeks turned a deep red which was quite noticeable, even on her dark face. She looked down fearing rejection and hate.
[html]

Shadow let her move and curled up around him and he took his hand to her cheek and rubbed it lightly as he felt her shiver and he leaned in licked her muzzle lightly and then when he heard her words his places a kiss on her lips and then her neck and he nipped at it lightly finding it hard to stop. When he did he looked at her and smiled as he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I've already fell for you, so you can fall for me, because i love you." This is to good to be true, i have always been on the move and yet just by meeting Insomnia I'm ready to stop everything and stay with her. I don't know what this is but i love it and i don't want it to stop. I want her, her body, her soul and her heart. And i want to offer her all of mine.

" I want you, all of you, your heart and soul and body. And i want to give you all of me. I'll give you anything you want. I love you." Shadow held her closer and he started to nip and nuzzle her neck as he slowly lay her back until he was over her continuing his loving assault on her neck and muzzle. He slowly came to a stop as he grabbed a fur and he pulled it over both of them as he looked deeply into her eyes with nothing but love and longing within them.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[Hell fade to black after your post. This thread is getting me all upset now.]

She could be his crutch if need be. She would do what she could to bring the light to his eyes to witness the potential within himself that she saw within him. She could be his mirror. It went without saying that her devotion to this male was unwavering.

Her voice, nothing but a whisper said whispered, "I will do what I can for you. You'll have me at your side through your trials until you can see yourself as I see you." Softly, she exhaled. "And once you look upon yourself and are proud... I will remain by you.. so long as you allow me." smiling within his warm, enveloping fur.

Every word was uttered in truth, but in her heart she began to worry. She did not know when she would be able to help him, or the extent her relationship with him would progress. For the time, she knew that he needed her to be a pillar of strength and to what ever end, she would be. But the implications... the complications sure to follow; would they be willing to take that risk? Would he? He would need to join her pack. But which would break under the strain? Which would be the first to free themselves?

Though she felt her love to Shadow was pure and had faith he wished to have her as his side... she did not feel in confidence that his bond would be the first to break. Something dear to his past kept a part of him locked from her, but she could sense that what resided would keep him where he was. It was Insomnia that would have to test her bond to aid the desire of her heart.

And she was more than willing to do so...
[html]

Shadow listened to all her words and at first was confused by them but he caught on quiet to what she was getting at so he gently layed to the side and made sure to keep her warm as the night continued. Shadow wrapped them both up nicely and then after he felt that all was in order he closed his eyes after placed a small lick on Insomnia's muzzle and he drifted off to sleep say a single word before he was out cold. "Forever." Shadow was gone after that and he had no dreams, no visions of the past or future, just a calm dreamless sleep that shadow welcomed for his dreams were usually nightmares.

template by revo. <3

[/html]