There ain't no room in my bed
[html]OOC: Set in Wolfville
Clothes:

pants, shirt and jacket

Vikas woke up with a sore back. The mattress he had slept on last night was woefully stiff and old, much like he was feeling now, actually. The night before had been pretty uneventful, really, as had the night before that. Mostly Vikas had been looking for a safe place to stash his stuff, and good places to accumulate more. Most of the buildings he had checked out had already been ransacked, which was not surprising. There were obviously packs nearby, and he assumed they weren’t stupid enough to leave a bunch of valuable items just lying around. They had probably already taken everything of worth and set up shop somewhere else. Still, it was worth it to look around. It was how Vikas had found most of his crap, after all.

He groaned and rolled out of bed, blinking his eyes at the morning sun that was inconveniently streaming through the window. He closed the curtains. Vikas slipped on his clothes, although he wasn’t expecting any company. He looked around the bedroom, assuring himself that all his bags were still there. The town did not seem heavily populated, and was probably not a likely place to be robbed. But Vikas was not keen to lose all the remnants of his past life in one fell swoop. He tossed a piece of jerky that had been laying on top of his dirty laundry into his mouth, picked up his bags, and headed downstairs. He had several duffel bags on each arm, and a balalaika on his back. The load was heavy, but he was growing used to it now.

Vikas kicked the front door open, but was once again instantly greeted by the bright morning sun. This time it was coupled with a harsh wind, but thankfully his jacket protected him some from the biting cold. The grey wolf trudged slowly down the lane, looking for a new house to investigate. He had already rummaged through most of the houses in the neighborhood, but the seaside suburbia was seemingly endless.
[/html]

[html]

OOC id give you amy but she's fat and pregnant right now

Terra's tail twisted with excitement as she wandered through the town. True, she wasn't in the festival anymore. What had entranced her though was a discovery of a pack she hadn't realized existed. It wasn't that new either. Fairly quiet, but too close to the festival grounds to be ignored. Wandering around the edges Terra was singing to herself when she reached a town. Her tail wagged faster. There was so much to explore there. For once her body was quiet, not telling her to go and jump males. She was nearing the end of her cycle, though the need was still there for now.

Wandering through the town Terra sighed happily. She could just lose herself in there. Her body was tearing the hybrid apart, begging for sex while demanding a mate. The two couldn't reconcile in the short amount of time that had been granted so far. She needed a mate, as much as another needed air. Maybe, just maybe, she could lose herself in this wreckage, and she could remain as she was, untouched by the burning desire. Just as she was beginning to give herself over to that a young male appeared. Dressed in clothes he was quite handsome, though not something Terra would normally aim for, considering he was younger than her. Terra's own outfit was much simpler. A red band of cloth twisted around her torso, with golden jewelry around her ankles. Smiling she lifted her hand. Hello!

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Thanks for joining! And ha, no love for the fat and pregnant, I see. xD

Vikas shifted his bags uncomfortably further up onto his arms as he peered into a window to his right. The house could be interesting, but it was hard to tell from just a simple scan. Mostly it was broken and knocked over furniture. He had just decided to go in and look around when he caught another luperci out of the corner of his eye. The stranger seemed friendly enough, no serious threat to him. She was pretty too, a slender rust-colored girl with obvious coyote blood. She was taller than him, but most people were, sadly. Vikas smiled back at her, setting his stuff down at his feet before returning the wave. He felt horribly overdressed, but he was just started to get used to that feeling now too. In his home pack, human clothing was treasured and everyone piled them on, sometimes to the point where it even became cumbersome. From what little he had seen, luperci here preferred a more natural look.

The grey male took a few steps closer, figuring he could safely leave his stuff a few feet behind him without being in grave danger. "Hey," he said with a small wag of his tail. "Are you knickknack hunting too?" he asked, gesturing with a nod toward the house he had been about to investigate. The woman seemed fairly normal, he hoped he didn't look like too much of a freak lugging his pile of crap around like a werewolf-sized snail shell. [/html]

[html]

OOC nah, amy's just really grumpy

Her approach was welcomed as the male set down his stuff. She broke into a large grin as he waved at her, tail picking up it's pace. Already the desire to forget about the hormones raging inside her was forgotten, her body beginning to hum with his presence. Just about a year old, and already appearing rather handsome in Terra's mind. He was a little shorter than she was, but broader, with his wolf blood providing the strength and build Terra's thin coyote frame lacked. Her feet danced across the distance to an invisible song, swaying slightly as she approached.

Grinning she met his eyes, mischief sparkling in her own. Thought I'd get away from the festival for a little while, actually. Didn't expect to find anyone here, though I'm glad I did. She glanced over to the stuff placed behind him, wondering what he had found that was so interesting. Terra hoped that keen gaze would move towards her, though with her luck that was fairly unlikely. Glancing at the house Terra's ears perked with interest. She had plenty of beautiful items to play with, but adding a couple more to the pile couldn't hurt anything. Besides, there'd be more privacy inside. Knickknack hunting sounds good to me. Go together? Terra cocked her head to the side, waiting for him to accept.

<style>
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Wink

Vikas was relieved that she responded in a cheerful manner. He was feeling more than a little lonely and was grateful for a friendly face. She approached, moving gracefully in a manner Vikas could never recreate himself. As she came closer, her sweet scent enveloped him. Although greatly appreciative of the female gender for more than one reason, he had never encountered a female in heat, and therefore, was unfamiliar to this new and wondrous scent. He assumed it was her own natural aura, and was immediately drawn to her. This attraction hit him like a wave crashing on the shore, leaving him a little bewildered and embarrassed. Vikas tried to hide it and move on, although it was probably painfully obvious that his eyes had lingered a little too long on her body.

Thankfully the auburn-haired girl was a bit more tactful, and was able to start up a conversation. He was startled at the mention of a festival, and felt a little silly for not having known of its existence. Vikas was already feeling overwhelmingly awkward, which was unusual for him. Normally he was cocky and brash, but he was already being knocked down a peg or two before he got a chance to display it. Which, really, wasn't such a bad thing. Vikas nodded heartily at her offer. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind company. My name's Vikas, by the way." He smiled again and opened the front door of the building. The lock had surely been broken years ago. Vikas gestured with a nod, allowing her to go in first.

"I had no idea there was a festival, where is it and how long is it going to last?" he asked. He was by blood a social animal, and he had been wandering around on his own too long for his taste. Seeing other people and maybe getting the chance to trade would be incredibly useful. Unless, of course, what she meant by festival wasn't what he was thinking. Maybe they were different than they were back home. For all he knew, "festival" could mean some pagan festival where they sacrificed children to the gods.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

The wolf's eyes lingered on her form for a beat or two, and Terra's lips curled into a smile. She knew he was looking, and knew that she looked good. Armed with the confidence that came with the sweep of desire running through her body Terra swept her eyes across his body, studying what little was visible underneath the clothes. He grinned and quickly offered up his name. Feeling mischievous Terra winked at him. Call me Fleta. She sashayed in ahead of him, looking around the building. It looked like there might be some interesting things in there. Carefully she stepped through, watching for any places that had weakened with the years.

Hearing that he didn't know about the festival brought a small chuckle from the coywolf. She glanced over her shoulder at him. It'll last another week or so. Just down past this town, near the center of the land. You can meet canines from everywhere! At least, it feels like that. Terra came from a much more feral background than those who lived in the area. Being around so many canines that she didn't know set her on edge. The only reason why she moved with so much confidence right now was because her instincts were overwhelming her normal sense of self, leaving only the provocative creature that needed a mate. Stepping through Terra peered around a corner. There was a lounge there, perfectly positioned to lie on. Not waiting for a more open invitation Terra stepped up to it, and sprawled happily across it, looking up at the ceiling. Twisting in her seat she watched her companion move through the house.

<style>
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

She walked in, hesitant with her steps. Vikas was doubly so, knowing that his normal gait was a bit like a stomping rhino. He looked around the room, searching for any signs of something valuable. The bigger pieces of furniture were intact, but there were a couple of knocked over chairs and apparently there was some magnetic force between lamps and the floor, as none of them were standing. There was a considerable amount of dust, but it didn't bother him much anymore. His ears perked and his eyes returned to Fleta when she answered him. From the sound of it, the festival was similar to the ones back at home. He assumed it was larger than anything in North Dakota, unless this girl was just easily impressed. "I'll have to check it out later. To be honest you're the first person I've actually talked to since I came here." He spoke absentmindedly, focusing mostly on looking through the debris.

He did look up once again when she left the room, tracking her path with his eyes. She tossed herself onto the sofa, completely relaxed. Vikas gave one more quick look-see in the front room before following lazily to the other room. He poked his nose around corners and looked into other doorways, but did not leave what seemed to be the living room. Had Fleta been a male, Vikas wouldn't have given a shit and would do as he pleased. But, be it sexist or not, Vikas stayed close to stay polite simply because of her gender. That, and she was gorgeous to boot. This room didn't have much to speak for, but there was a pile of stuff that had gathered on the ground from a collapsed bookshelf. The wolf nudged the pile with his foot, sifting through the top layers. There were a few old books, which he flipped through, but they were badly damaged and didn't look interesting anyway. He picked up a watch, but the battery was dead. He tilted it in the sunlight, watching speckles of light play on the walls around him. Entertaining for a second or two, but ultimately worthless. He dropped it and turned his attention instead to the coywolf.

He pulled up an old dining room chair that had been shoved in the corner and set it near the sofa. He swiveled it around and sat backwards on it, his arms resting on the back. "I take it you're a native here, yeah?" he said, his words slurring unnecessarily. His question (or statement, rather) was not entirely pointless. It was just a more polite segue into asking about the nearby packs than him whining about being homeless and looking for a place to stay. And he genuinely did have an interest in learning more about her.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Hearing his words Terra giggled, rolling over onto his stomach. Well I hope I'm living up to your expectations. Her tail slid up to curl around her leg as she watched him wander around the room, sticking his nose into the various things. There didn't seem to be anything particularly interesting in this room. Well, there was one thing, but Terra was pretty sure that he was off limits to her. Smiling at the idea she watched him fiddle with the metal object, entranced by the sparks of light that came off it as he moved it around.

Pretty quickly the attention slipped from the pile of stuff as Vikas grabbed a chair. Dragging it over he spun it around and sat facing her. Terra smiled, tail wagging with pleasure at the attention. His words were slurred together with his excitement, causing her ears to twitch expectantly, drinking in the excitement that poured off his body. No I'm not. I came from farther west, past the mountains, and even further than the flat lands. I've learned the lands fairly well though. Always looking for mischief Terra was finding paths that she could move silently on, as well as the various packs in the area.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

She seemed happy that he was talking to her, which only put him in a better mood. He gave her a sloppy, lop-sided grin and wagged his own tail in return. He got bored easily, and he fed off of high emotion, even if it was just exchanging nice words and smiles. It was a lot healthier than sitting around by himself and releasing energy through his own means. That was usually when stuff got mysteriously destroyed or he showed up bloody and bruised. Women were generally a good influence on him, he tried to behave himself in front of them.

"Oh, so then you're an outsider like me. Guess I'm not the only vagrant then," he said with a smirk. Not that she had given him any signs of being an undesirable or an outcast. Although he kind of liked that image. She was quite probably a decent and respectable girl, but Vikas tucked away his own fantastical interpretation of her as something of a rogue. He stretched his arms out before returning them to their folded position. He used the excuse of leaning back in a stretch to look at her slender ink-dipped legs, not daring to make his admiration of them any more visible than that. "I got bored of my old home, what's your excuse?" he asked. He hoped it was something dramatic and scandalous. Really, he was a little disappointed at his own lackluster tale. If Vikas had thought to lie, he would have woven something better than that. Something with bear fights and climbing mountains. As it were, Vikas wasn't much of a liar.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Terra smirked at his words. They were very close to the target, more so than he would have guessed. Terra went by many names. Thief, wanderer, magician, half breed, trickster. Vagrant was just another one in a long list. Being an outsider with someone else was better than being alone though. Grinning Terra watched his lopsided grin. An outsider? You better come with me then. I live in a pack for misfits. It was something she was very proud of, and would never turn from. There was the alpha, a large warrior dog who had sorrow, and his beta, the pure opposite with his taste for clothes and flamboyant air. The quiet and the noisy, all living together happily.

Terra watched Vikas stretch, his muscles rolling underneath. It was a good sight, though she did notice that his own eyes were looking lower down. Not too sure what he was admiring Terra shifted around slightly. Hearing why he left his pack brought laughter from Terra. Leaving the pack for such a simple reason was so easy. She could see him doing that, a young male needing to escape the competition of the alpha. Grinning she looked up at him. Me? I left because I was the only luperci in my pack. Gave me quite a fright when I shifted for the first time. Couldn't stay after that. Wanted to find others like me. I succeeded. Terra grinned happily. A little more successful than I expected though.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

You better come with me then. I live in a pack for misfits. Vikas' posture straightened, his eyes showing the same interest as a raven finding something shiny. His excitement was somewhat childlike. He tilted his head leaned forward a little more, unaware that he was doing so. "Really? Where do you live?" He presumed this was not confidential information, or she wouldn't have brought it up. If there was anything secretive about it, Vikas wanted no part in it. He was horrid at keeping secrets, and often slipped out all sorts of information to complete strangers. But he wasn't trying to pry, he figured general info was all right to share.

He noticed Fleta change her position a little, and although it could have been entirely unrelated to him, it made his cheeks burn with embarrassment. Thankfully he had fur to cover any signs of it. She laughed at his reason for leaving, but he didn't get too sore over it. He was aware he got pretty damned lucky when it came to his past. Life had been fairly easy for him so far, and unlike many people, he had actually left home on good terms.

His brows raised at her story, and he struggled to hold back a laugh. It probably wasn't funny at all, but hearing about it now was. He imagined "quite a fright" was a major understatement. Finally, when Fleta grinned herself, Vikas let out the short laughter he couldn't resist. It was good-natured, he hoped she wouldn't be too terribly insulted. "Well damn, I imagine you startled the neighbors too. That's the worst puberty horror story I've ever heard." He laughed heartily again, but felt a strange twinge of guilt. The boy's ears flattened and he scratched at the back of his neck nervously. "I mean ah, that does sound terrible though," he said in a semi-apologetic manner. Actual sorries didn't come from his mouth that often.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

His interest in her pack pleased Terra immensely. She truly loved it, and seeing him light up at the thought of the place had Terra's tail wagging. His reaction to her story was appreciated though. While shifting had been frightening with no one else like her around, the adventure it had lead her upon was something Terra savored. She had learned so much more than if she had stayed. Changing the past wasn't something Terra looked at either. Looking only at the moment Terra could savor every bit of life, laughing at memories and unburdened with regrets, unable to picture how her life would have been different.

Grinning Terra winked. Don't think they had any trouble with bears after they saw that. Vikas' ears flattened nervously as he tried to sound sorry for what had happened. Terra shrugged her shoulders. It's in the past now. Might as well enjoy the memories. Terra trailed her hand off the lounge, playing in the dust on the ground below. She glanced back up at her companion, watching him. It was hard to see what was in him, still young enough to be molded. The tell tale signs that Terra used to tell what a person was like was lacking, only having his words to go by. My pack's in the south. Would you like to come back to it with me? Her emphasis on the last word was very slight, teasing a little. Terra would tell him about her pack whether or not he did, but that didn't mean she would stop flirting with him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

She winked. She winked! Vikas relaxed, feeling a thousand times more comfortable knowing that he hadn't pissed her off. His respect for her increased from the fact that she wasn't incredibly fickle. Many women were sensitive to even just a little bit of teasing, it was good to know that she wasn't that uptight. His natural conversation was usually irreverent and insulting, but he talked that way even to the people he adored. Vikas grinned happily at her reply, swaying his tail slowly behind him on his seat. "I'd rather live for the moment than live in the past," he agreed.

He was grateful that she was so open about her pack, he was hungry for knowledge in this aspect. It took him a split-second before he realized that she was teasing him back. The moment of discovery was evident in the slight surprise in his expression. This didn't bother him in the slightest. He smiled, his eyes twinkling playfully. "I dunno, try wooing me first," he said, his pearly whites showing as his smile broadened into yet another grin.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

The surprise as Vikas realized she was teasing was delightful to the trickster. Terra's tail wagged happily as he appeared to enjoy it. So many took her words at face value, not listening for the hints and teasing underneath. Vikas' reply brought a smirk to her lips as she eyed him. Isn't that your job? I'm pretty sure the male's supposed to woo the ladies, though you might convince me to make an exception. He didn't step back from the offer of information, and Terra sighed as she realized she'd have to actually represent her pack now.

Pulling herself up Terra switched so that she was sitting instead of lounging on it like she had been. Her fingers clasped together as she drew up her knowledge about the pack. We accept canines from all walks of life, and we don't judge. You can be as humanized as you like, wearing clothes and living in optime, or completely feral and never leave lupine form. Our alpha's a strong warrior, very wise and kind. You can approach him, and has a kind sense of humor. Her voice lifted with pride as she spoke about her alpha, pleased that he was the leader. Our beta is the opposite. He's rather serious, and touches on the lighter side of things. He's no warrior, but if you need help understanding things he's the one you go to. He'll explain anything you don't understand. As long as you didn't touch his clothes. Terra had gotten into a lot of trouble for that.

Our pack's fairly close knit. The majority of us live in a building together. We have a storage with food that anyone can access, and lots of land to hunt in. If you're hurt, or looking for a new life, we'll take you in and set you on your path. Terra mulled over what she had said, checking to see if she'd missed anything. Oh, and we have a magic show. Terra grinned. She'd really enjoyed putting the show together, driving Caspa nuts with her impromptu tricks and actions.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

He chortled at her fast reply. "Why, thank you," he said, bowing his head slightly. He spread his arms out to the side for a moment, imitating a curtsy. Vikas watched her straighten up and fold her hands in a manner he found to be almost princess-like. He listened intently to her description, wanting to know as much as he could get out of her. The wolf nodded approvingly at the "no judging" part. He liked the sound of that, although he himself was not as open-minded as he thought he was. Anyone with just a taste of wealth was eyed with suspicion, and homosexuals simply weren't tolerated. But he was blind to his own faults and was in full support of the pack's welcoming nature.

It was obvious that Fleta greatly admired her alpha, and Vikas formed a positive opinion of him from that. Both the alpha and beta intrigued him, and he was able to respect traits from both. Both a warrior as a leader and a fellow clothing-fanatic were handy to have in a pack. Vikas also liked the idea of a close knit community again. His home pack had been like that, so much so that you couldn't get away with jack without everybody and their grandma knowing about it. She finished her spiel, but he could see the contemplative look on her face so he didn't speak just yet. Sure enough, she had something else to add, a peculiar tidbit at that. His expression showed interest and mild surprise once again. A magic show? He hadn't been expecting that, but that was admittedly kind of cool.

"Well, I'd say you're a pretty good saleswoman, Fleta," he said spiritedly. He laughed, "I don't think I've ever heard of a pack magic show before." He was quiet for a moment, obviously thinking it over. Vikas had plenty of potential, but even he had to admit he wasn't much of a catch at the moment. He was inexperienced. The way she portrayed her pack, it seemed like they would take anyone in, so he hoped he had a good chance. Maybe Fleta would put a good word in for him too. "Does your pack require members to have jobs or anything? I'm not much good as anything but a street musician so far," he said a little ashamedly. "But," he started, giving her an earnest look, "I'm willing to do anything you need." The coywolf's impression of him was fairly accurate. He was easily molded.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Terra grinned at his compliment before the flaw in this struck her. No one inside her pack was supposed to know her alias as Fleta. That was the name she used when causing mischief, not when associated with her pack. She had done just that though, and he would find out that she'd lied about what she was called. Well, not really. She'd never said her name was Fleta, simply that he could call her that. That didn't mean he would forget what her alias was, though. She'd have to get a new one now.

His comment about the magic show had Terra glowing. She had put so much effort into it, though Caspa's prodding had been needed to convince her that it would be entertaining. Her tricks were for survival, using it for something as simple as amusing crowds had seemed silly. Especially since she'd believed that every canine knew the same tricks as she did, since they were so basic in her mind. It was only after spending some time here that she'd learned her talents were more unusual in these lands.

Vikas fell silent, leaving Terra to glance around the room. She didn't like presenting her pack, knowing that her actions made her one of the worst members you could know. Terra certainly was a misfit, but not one that others should judge by. Most misfits were a lot less harmful than she was, though there were certainly those that were much worse. Again he spoke, jerking her attention back towards him. She smiled softly at his words. There's two paths to choose for beginners, and after that as you grow in rank you may specialize. You start either protecting the pack or maintaining it. I'm maintaining, keeping the stories and providing entertainment.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Ah, I broke our rhythm! D:

The way she described pack duties didn't sound that bad at all. Vikas didn't mind learning new skills or being tested. He loved the chance to prove himself. Besides, the end result sounded like it was worth it. Protecting a pack was just up his alley, although he would definitely need a lot of reigning in and formal training. Maintaining didn't interest him until Fleta described her own role. That sure caught his interest. Vikas was just running on a treadmill while the copper girl dangled a piece of meat in front of him. "Providing entertainment? You're a performer, then?" The boy was obviously impressed.

Her own description was rather vague, as "providing entertainment" could be interpreted in a multitude of ways. Painters, dancers, singers, actors, sculptors, gymnasts, they all thrilled Vikas. "What do you do?" he asked, tail wagging fervently. He felt a little guilty for not adding much to the conversation except questions, but he had already mentioned he was a street musician. Unless he had the good fortune of meeting a fellow musician, he wouldn't go into detail about what he did.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC salright doesnt take much to get her restarted right now

Terra chuckled at Vikas' impressed look. It wasn't that much, really. Terra patrolled the borders, caught some food, kept people entertained, and generally caused trouble. She was so many things rolled together there was no real word to describe her except for her name. She nodded sagely at the male's words. Aye, a performer. Not just any performer though. One that bends reality, and makes the impossible happen. A magician, a clown, a thief.

Hearing him press for details Terra shook her head. She couldn't exactly describe what she did except that she played tricks and avoided being caught stealing. That was the majority of it in her mind. I'm afraid I can't tell you that. It's something that you experience more than anything. There wasn't a set number of tricks in her bag, always being expanded and added upon. Yesterday she'd been a thief, today an ambassador, tomorrow something not even Terra could guess. Would you like a sample? Terra shifted suggestively.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Vikas was still confused as to what exactly the woman did, but he was very much so interested. It was no wonder she was keeping the stories for her pack, she sure knew how to manipulate her words to create a certain effect. Bends reality, makes the impossible happen. That could mean absolutely anything. But whatever it was, it meant she had creativity. Vikas liked that. He frowned, ears flicking back momentarily when she denied him any further information. She had been incredibly cooperative so far, so there was no reason to get his panties in a wad over this. But she had hooked him this time.

The gray wolf stood, eyeing her suspiciously. He picked up his chair and twirled it so that it was facing Fleta. He sat down roughly, resting his elbows on his knees and leaning in close to the couch. The female changed positions slightly again, but this time it didn't seem to be out of discomfort. He watched her with narrow eyes, wondering just what it was she was talking about. He trusted her, he did not believe there was anything sketchy about what she was saying. It was just mysterious, and he wanted to know more. He was silent for a moment, trying to predict in his head just what it was she did. "Alright," he said, lifting his head to meet her eyes. "Show me whatcha got."

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Terra smirked as he fell for her bait. She was still young, still learning to manipulate her words and change what others perceived. She was talented though, giving her an edge despite her youth. Licking her lips she watched Vikas turn around, leaning closer to her. Terra shifted around, allowing herself to lean closer. She gazed into his golden eyes, letting her green ones swallow him up. I hope you're ready. Swiftly Terra closed the distance, kissing him softly. It was a gentle kiss, one she'd learned to leave males wanting more.

Her hands danced across his body, dipping around his clothes before she finally secured a knife from his jacket. Pulling back she smiled, before flashing the knife before him. Not finished with her performance Terra pushed herself back, forcing the lounge to move away. Swiftly she tossed the knife from hand to hand, before snatching it into her teeth. For a moment she stood there, before leaning back and swallowing, the knife disappearing down her throat. Looking back at Vikas she smiled. Well?

<style>
</style>
[/html]