We have to travel in two
[html]

Charm is going to have pups at the end of March with her NPC mate. The pups will not live past six weeks. \\ WC: 341
Character Name: Charm Sawtooth
Character Age: 6
Character Gender: Female
Preferred Specialized Rank: Antei,Nyo’ei
OOC Name: Shannon
Other Characters Played: Noah Sawtooth, Rojo De'Kamikaze
OOC Second Form of Contact::Britan90020(AIM)

Two figures walked though the lands. Their coats; where overcastted in fiery orange color due to the setting of the mild winter sun. The male watched carefully over the female as she moved slowly. Her stomach swollen, clear sign that she was going to be giving birth very soon. The calico female looked down to her stomach, every day she was hating this life, however she knew this would make her Aunt Charm a very, very happy wolf. This was something that she had wanted the younger Charm to do since she had been shipped to her so many years ago.

The female stumbled forward as the rust brown wolf with white speckles over his back side jumped forward placing a hand upon her stomach and upper back. The female sighed pushing his off, her stomach. ”Really Riagan, I’m fine. I’m pregnant…and not a cripple.” She growled softly as she tried so hard to not unleash her temper upon him.

The male sighed and gave a nod. ”I know Charm, I love you, and I just want to make sure that our family will be safe.” The male spoke with a voice that was very monotone, and nasally. The male looked tenderly and lovingly upon his mate. He just wanted her to be safe. ”You know it was your silly idea to come up North to have these pups. I know you want to be near your father’s lands, but Charm baby, I just want you to be safe. I love you.” The male was born with hearing, though thanks to an illness, most of his hearing was lost. He was able to read lips and that was about it.
The calico female rolled her eyes as she shifted around on her feet her hands holding her naturally widened hips. ”Look see where here Riagan; and we are fine…All six of us.” The Sawtooth female looked down at her stomach, she felt like she was living a lie. She was going through the motions that her Aunt had expected of her.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Welcome back to Ichika Shannon <3

It had been three days since Kahlo had been taken, three days since their piebald leader had left them and the young male was fighting hard not to feel the desolation at another of his close friends leaving him. This time was just a little different- he understood exactly why Nayru had to leave and he also knew that she may never return. Something like your child being stolen from you was life altering and the young Stormbringer had no idea whether he would see his friend or not. He'd taken over Temeraire full time now and the little puppy, who was not so little anymore, usually came everywhere with him now. He'd managed to introduce his son to regurgitated meat and the dark haired boy was beginning to enjoy the food.

The morning and afternoon had been spent in the stables mostly, assessing Arete and Finn. It wasn't set in stone yet, but the Stormbringer male had semi-decided to give the two young horses to his adopted niece and nephew, a companion wherever they might go. It was deciding whether they were ready for new owners or not that was bugging him. The task was beginning to give him a headache, so he scooped his son off the ground where he'd been toddling around, an adorable babble echoing in his jaws, before the young man set off towards the borders. It would be good for him to keep on top of the things that needed to be done around here, even if he did intent to go back to the festival shortly. He would be taking Teme with him this time, there was no doubt about that.

A westerly wind blew towards him and the timber wolf was surprised to find a foreign scent on there. He picked up the pace, loping in his two legged form with Temeraire cradled against his chest. It took him about ten minutes to reach the borders and the two figures that stood there. Slowing and approaching with relative caution due to the precious life that clung to him, Saul dipped his head in greeting. "Namaste, strangers. You are on the borders of Ichika no Ho-en, is there anything I can do for you? My name is Saul Stormbringer." His tone was polite and friendly, although he kept a protective hand over his sons body just in case. One could never be too careful.

word count → 401 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
:: OOC :: :: WC ::

The dark brown male held the lady’s hand, he knew she was feeling the pressure onto her lower back, the male also knew that with her size it was making it harder for the skilled huntress to provide meals for her-self, as well as the pups that there growing inside of her. The male looked as someone else came towards the borders, his hackles raised up as he side stepped in front of his pregnant wife.
The she Sawtooth took a handoff her stomach as she placed it upon the male shoulder giving him a firm grip upon his shoulder. When the male looked back at her, she shook her head. ”During the war they played as a safe haven for the packs refuges. This is not a pack that would want to hurt the children or you.” she spoke softly but she made sure that he was able to see her mouth movements.
The male rolled his ears back and nodded, granted it sounded muffed to him but she got the idea across to him.

The female gave a dip of her head back as she shifted around upon her feet. So many lives where living in her…why did she even want this for her-self? ”What is Namaste?” The Sawtooth female asked, she had never heard that word used before. ”My husband and I are looking for a pack. I’m Charm Sawtooth, and this is my husband Riagan” She said as she looked over to her husband, there was no love from her. They were just what her family wanted her to be.

The brown and white male looked over to the female as he looked down to her stomach. ”She wanted to come here to rise our family.” The deaf male added to the details.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Perceptive green eyes watched both of the newcomers on the border as the approached. He watched with the faint flick of his tail as the male stepped in front of the obviously heavily pregnant man, before the female dragged him back and corrected him with a whisper towards him. Saul had been too far away to hear what she'd said to him, but it didn't matter much. Saul understood the males need to protect, while it was clear that the female understood that Ichika was a peaceful pack. Saul thought about it for a moment and snorted softly- it seemed strange that the two were possibly seeking a home among their borders, but the male still thought that a threat would come from them. He should be worried indeed if the two were seeking a home in a pack that would attack them just for inquiring. Pushing the thoughts aside, the young male cuddled his son closer as they came to a stop and spoke.

The female, who appeared a little upset by her companions behaviour possibly, was the one to speak. Saul allowed a soft smile to light up his face. He hadn't known Noah long enough, or well at all, to recognise the family name she given and therefore he did not connect the female in front of him with the cripple who had left not long ago. Either way, he was pleased to meet her and he allowed his tail to swung back and forth in open friendliness. There was no need to come across as hostile or anything of the sort and Saul was hardly ever one to display much displeasure at anything. Of course, he hadn't expected her to know what his greeting had meant. "Namaste is a term of greeting we use in Ichika no Ho-en. It means good day, or something close to that." He explained with a soft tilt of his head.

"A pleasure to meet you Charm and Riagan" He watched as she looked over to her mate, and he interjected with information of his own. Saul nodded softly as he sorted through the questions he needed to ask, before shifting Temeraire in his arms and squaring his shoulders. "I do not mean to cause offence or upset, but I must ask you a few things before I can allow you into our borders. Where have you come from? Where is the rest of your family?" He asked, piercing green eyes turning to the female. She seemed to be leading this little party, so he allowed his questions to roll over to her, an inquisitive smile on his lips.

word count → 438 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:426

Third time was a charm right? This would be her third time in a pack with in the Souls, Bleeding Souls lands. The patch worked calico female felt the rub of the male’s hand against her leg, hunting for her hand; she rolled her eyes as she gave it to him. She gave a nod as the male explained what the greeting what it meant, and how it was used in the pack lands. She gave a nod; it was an easy thing to understand.

She gave a nod as the male gave his very kind greeting, She did not want to tell the male it was a pleasure, when really she just wanted to find a pack and wanted to start her family, well she did not want to start this family, she dreamed of a family with Aeron or Soran, not him..not Riagan. This act was something she was doing to please the aunt that shared her name. The elder Charm did not approve of her younger family member being almost ten and not having a pup. This was not something that Charm belived Charm Sawtooth should live. Though the Sawtooth female knew that it was not something what she wanted to face telling her aunt that she loved females and not males.

The lady looked over to the male, as he drew a soft fist, looking to the lady that he was holding hands with, and he bent it up and down in a nodding motion with his wrist. She gave a returned marked with her head. ”We come from the Southwest. Well my family is spread out over these lands, and back in Yellowstone area. My mother is dead, my father…I have no clue. My brother is dead. All I have left if my two nephews. My Aunt and her mate Rollin are the leaders of the pack back where we came from. Riagan and his family have always been trusted scouts to my aunt. So when I came back home after been hurt from a broken heart, my Aunt insisted that I finally act my age and have a family, and well I guess Riagan and I where just meant to be. I just don’t feel that my Aunt’s pack is home… These lands..The Bleeding Souls; Souls area is where I feel is home.” The male let go of his wives hand as he slipped it around her waist, nipping tenderly upon her shoulder. Charm lowered her eyes, knowing that she had earned this by not having a litter by now.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.charmlovie p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.charmlovie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.charmlovie p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.charmlovie b {color:#39a0cb; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.charmlovie {background-color:#041422; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041422; outline:1px solid #041422; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

While Saul would never claim to be clairvouyent or anything of the sort, he did know that his instinct on others was usually right. And for the moment, while he trusted the female was telling the truth, there was a certain awkwardness to which her mates came from his mouth, a certain way in which her eyes seemed to tighten that told the young male that she might not be as happy as she might come across to be. Of course, as soon as he went to look closer, it appeared the female was very much in love, just a little tired from her journey. Saul pushed the feelings away, although the feeling in his gut told him that there was certainly more to this female than met the eye. He allowed his tail to slow, a business face on as he shifted the little boy once more.

He listened carefully as she explained about her home and her family, as well as the justification for coming back to Nova Scotia. While he would have asked her why she'd left the security of her aunts pack, Saul knew that it would have been impossible for her to raise her family there if she did not feel as though she belonged. Green eyes were piercing as he looked towards the two. "Secrets among Ichikans is forbidden- we are a family built on trust and openness with one another. Do you Harbin anything that might jeopardise our family and our peace? It will be easier to air these things out now." He said firmly. They would have no secrets in Ichika and he would likewise not allow them access if he thought they were lieing to him. At the moment, he didn't think they'd told him anything that seemed fake, so he allowed it to slide. It wouldn't be good to find any of them with an incriminating past, but Ichika was about second chances and Saul was willing to forgive them for most things that they did.

word count → 336 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
:: OOC :: :: WC ::328

Looks, was all that the female was running off of. If the truth would come out in front of the male she was sure that he would not be too happy with her. The male had shown her more than once about his short fuse. Charm knew that as long as she was living, she would be his wife, and the rustic brown male would have no issues with harming someone. It was rumored that the male was very short tempered, and it was the biggest reason he had not been taken as a husband.

The female looked down, she did not want to tell the male that was questioning her, that she was not in love with the male, she did not want to confess to him, that Riagan had an explosive temper. Charm looked at the hand that was holding the male’s hand, looking back up at Stormbringer male, the female shook her head. ”We left on warm wishes.” She told the male, her Aunt did not want her to leave, but wished her nothing but the best, though informed her that no matter what happened that she would have a place within the pack.

Charm new better then to sign, she knew that this was relationship with this male was something she was stuck with. The Sawtooth female had given her name to her Aunt, someone that she could never dream of disappointing. The female was not trying to make the male feel wrong about being so kind about letting them stand at the border lines.

If there was a way she could talk to the pack member without her mate, she would tell him that this joining of the two of them was her Aunt’s idea and as a favor to her aunt he was with him, did she love him? No of course not. Would she ever…who knows. Maybe in time, and maybe with no other temptations then sure; she would love him.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

we should definitely have a private Saul x Charm thread after this! <3

While Saul could see the awkwardness to which the female, Charm, allowed herself to be held, Saul refrained from mentioning this fact to either of them. Whether they were playing at happy families or what, Saul couldn't tell and he wasn't about to call them up on it. A firm look towards Charm told her that Saul would seek her out after this meeting to speak with her on her own, before he allowed emerald eyes to flicker to the brown male, Riagan, a smile on his lips. The Stormbringer male would get to the bottom of this, and soon, before any damage could be done to the pack. He also recognised that whatever it was that Charm was hiding, it wasn't so bad as to damage anyone outright now. He watched as she glanced down at their entwined hands, before speaking up.

"I am pleased to hear it, Charm." He offered warming, rolling his shoulders carefully so as not to disturb the boy in his arms. He would be waking shortly and Saul knew that he would need to find some form of meat to sustain him. Nayru had gone, but Saul was pleased to know that his son was advanced enough to accept small amounts of regurgitated meat. With a small smile, he allowed green eyes to fix on the lilac of the females.

"You are heavy with child, that much if obvious. But what can you contribute to Ichika? What skills do you have that would benefit us? And you, Riagan." He asked, slipping back into the routine he'd set himself when greeting loners at the borders. While he no longer had the power to accept the properly, he could still greet them and ask for their information. He would have to call X'y soon and let her accept the two weary travellers. For now, he was content to wait and see what these two had to say, piercing green eyes always assessing.

word count → 327 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC:: That would be awesome sauce! \\ WC:: 314

It wasn’t hard to see that the pups could and would come soon, maybe sooner than later. Charm had it all planed out, she would send the male along with the children back to the family lands in Yellowstone, and she would stay here. She would not officially end the marriage she had with the male, but in a way if he was not around she would be free to go off and do whatever she wished. She would live the in the lands where peace and appetence ran wild and free, while living and loving another female.

Charm looked down at her stomach as she placed a hand upon it. Well if there was one thing that she was able to do, was she tried her best to stay true to her word. ”I’m not a fighter…I learned that during the last War. I’ve spent the last five years watching over my Aunt’s litters and help her raise them while she ran the pack. Uhm….I’m a quick learner?” She offered up, her hand slipped and fell down to her side, The rust brown male looked up to Saul, he did not waste the time, thinking about what he was able to offer the pack.”I’m a fighter. I won’t put up with any crap.” The deaf male pushed the word any very harshly, as his eyes narrowed down on the male.

Charm sighed as the male’s hand came up and touched her face, trying to show him tender touches. The female jumped slightly, she was not found of other’s in her personal space. The male applied pressure to the arm that he was holding onto of hers. She closed her eyes, taking it, she had earned it, she knew when she jumped that it would happen. She then opened her eyes and smiled softly to the male as if nothing had just had happened.

[/html]
[html]

I actually suck balls at this replying business! <3

Saul listened to the two of them offer their skills, but he was particularly surprised that neither of them had a lot to offer. Life was a learning game and one might never acquire very many skills. Unlike Saul, who had a thirst for knowledge and life and new experiences that made him rather well skilled in a good few areas that one might acquire skills. He allowed a soft dip of his head, shifting Teme in his arms as he assessed them. There was definitely something going on under the surface that Saul wasn't sure of, but it wouldn't be bought into the open here, that much was certain. He was going to have to find Charm on her own shortly and make sure she told him what was going on; not just for herself, but for the benefit and safety of the pack.

"Ichika is a place of learning- you will be free to achieve as much or as little as you wish here."

Saul said confidently, before he allowed his head to tip back, a summoning howl sent for X'yrin. As much as Saul was now allowed to greet joining members at the borders, the power still lay with the female. He knew she wouldn't be here that long and Saul's howl had woken his son. With a grumbling mutter, the little boy gave a wail as his father patted his back. "Sorry about this, he isn't used to howling." Saul muttered softly, as he turned his body for a moment. "Its okay Teme, its okay." Saul soothed, before turning back to the pair at the borders. "I just called X'yrin, our leader, and she should be here shortly to accept you into the pack." Saul explained, knowing he had to stay to at least let X'y know that these two were trustworthy before he excused himself to tend to his son.

word count → 315 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The daily contemplations that busied the mind of the Nomad were disrupted by a call from the borderline. True to the assumptions one placed upon her, she was quick to receive it and left the warmth and comfort of her den to see to her summoning brethren. Long gallant strides took her across the grounds with ease, her paws barely gracing the snow laden ground before aloft again in flighty bounds.

In no considerable amount of time at all she could see the small band at the borders before she scented them. Saul stood as the representative of their home with his young son in his arms. As she neared her ears fell back at the pup’s protesting wails, obviously upset by something she could fathom to understand, but none the less crept closer to the small family whilst tipping her quivering nose upward toward the babe. He didn’t smell like he was hurt… perhaps just fussy? In all her desire for children, she obviously hadn’t the first idea how to care for them.

And at the thought of children, the golden Nomad turned her attention to the very pregnant woman and her companion at their borders. Her eyes could not withhold their surprise as such a sight even as she dipped her head in humble greeting to the expecting family. “Goodday to you,” she replied kindly amidst her surprise. “Please accept my warm welcome to Ichika no Ho-en. I am X’yrin.” As Saul was the first to greet the young family, she trusted what questions she had could have been answered by him and turned to look at the young male as she folded down to her haunches and waited patiently for an explanation.

000 words.

[/html]
[html]

aaaaand exit Saul. <3

Temeraire while old enough to speak in primitive words, preferred to just wail at his abrupt awakening and Saul couldn't say he blamed him. When he was with Nayru, Saul imagined the dark pup didn't do much besides crawl around the den, which was always quiet and soothing to him. Bringing him out into the world was something that was necessary, but there was a certain amount that was bound to be scary to the young pup. A soft smile echoed on his lips as he soothed his sons back, rubbing soft circles into it as the small party waited in relative silence. There was nothing else to say to one another and the sooner X'y arrived, the sooner he would be able to excuse himself to attend his child. He was blessed it seemed as the ascended female trotted towards them, her nose raised to touch Teme's small body, a gesture meant to reassure that he was alright. Saul smiled and nodded softly as X'yrin spoke, introducing herself and welcoming the two.

It was his turn to think now as X'y turned to him, and expectant and curious look on her face. Her meaning was clear. "This is Charm Sawtooth and her mate Riagan. They had come from Charm's Aunts pack to find a home among us- Charm was born in the Nova Scotia area and wished to return. While they don't have very many skills, they are both willing to learn quickl. Riagan has some fighting experience as well. I believe them to be good people."

He spoke quickly, condensing the information he'd recieved into something that would make much more sense to X'yrin. It was then that the young male turned to his leader to speak to her directly, an apoloetic smile on his face. "If its not a problem X'y, I'd like to go and find some food for Teme and to get him settled. Thank you for coming out." He said, a soft smile also given to the two at the borders. "It was nice to meet you Charm, Riagan. I hope to see you around!" He said before turning and taking his leave. X'y was more than capable of dealing with the rest of the little interveiw and Saul had more important things to sort out.

-exit saul-

word count → 382 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

The calico female stood there when her husband behind her, almost like another head upon her shoulder that was looking around and watching things that she was not able to, since they were standing at the borders. The deaf male did not say much, it was not his fashion though he would be sure of tell the female once they found a place to live everything he thought. Be in here in these pack lands in further away in another part of this world that the female called home.

Charm nodded as the male spoke, she was not going to say one word or another, she wasn’t sure to expect with this pack. Her family pack was pretty much a pack that was like a family. There was no interview at the borders, once you where in, you where in. If you left much like the calico girl did, you where always welcomed back. After all family was family. Watching the male lift his head up and call for the leader, ear rolled back from the carrying on of the child. This was something she was not looking forward to having her own children. She did not want to hear the whining and fussing
She watched as the female leader came to view, the lady lowered her eyes and dipped her head.

Respect that was something her Aunt demanded from her no matter what. The lady gave a tug as her mate’s hand, as he made a hrump sound; and followed the female’s lead. The lady waited for the Stormsoul male to make his exit as she looked to the lady, not have the nerves to match her eyes. The male might have been right about her, but her male mate…that was another topic. ”Thank you ever so much for the kind greeting belovent leader of these lands.” The Sawtooth girl took a foot behind her as she bent her knees down towards the ground while lowering her head as the same time. Slowly bringing her-self up, she then looked at the land that came to the borders upon being called.

<style type="text/css">
.CST-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#008000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CST-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CST-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.CST-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8YOyQ.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.CST-01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6e5c91; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#351+
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Amidst the wails of the fussy pup, the Nomad conveyed her gratitude to the Oishin by a gentle touch to his leg, affirming his dismissal to care for the attention-craving pup. Though the pup had looked fine when she had observed him, she imagine that something unforeseen ailed the little one. Her knowledge of pups and their care was limited and all she could do was assume in lieu of actual knowledge. Though draped in mystery, her fascination for the little one’s was not discouraged and ever more did she feel the pull of her instinctual want for a brood of her own. To rear and cherish and guide them toward their latent potential as her Shepard had done for her. Yet in that wish was a certain reluctance, a fear that again that ancestors would not bless her with such a profound miracle. Above all else she trusted their judgment for they had lived the life she led many times over and knew when their blessing would or would not favor her. She placed in them her faith that they would not have her undergo the disappointment of loss again without reason.

And with thoughts of the potential of life, she looked to the expecting mother and her mate, her gaze briefly touching their brows before drifting down to the slumbering brood yet to be born. Her tail swayed fondly as she stepped closer to the pair. “It is a pleasure to meet the both of you, Charm Sawtooth, Riagan. And it is a blessing to behold life in its creation. But while you carry this miracle I must impress upon you that these lands are not only a sanctuary for those that need it. We are a family…and regard the other as such. And we do what we can to help the other in their time of need.”

Carefully she amber sights drifted to Riagan addressing him personally in regards to his ability. “Saul has said that while you do not have many skills you are able to defend if need be. Are you an able hunter? Not only for your family, but for the pack as well.”

360 words.

[/html]
[html]

So sorry for the wait, I've got no good reason.

Charm understood that there was just ways that every pack worked, and she was fine with that. The she Sawtooth was more than willing to learn any skill that she needed to in order to help a pack grow. The female knew that with time she could try to learn anything, she might not be the best at it, but the calico female would give it her all!

Though this was not her first time joining a pack that she wasn’t able to walk into without stopping on the border lines and talking to whom every that she needed to in order to gain the rite to pass freely into the lands and the welcoming touch of being called a member of the pack. Her husband that was not so beloved, on the other hand had not had the task. He had been a member since birth.

The golden leader looked to the male and stared to talk the female tugged at his hand softly and nodded toward the female leader. The male turned to look at her watching her lip, as he gave a nod. ”Dose she look underfeed to you?” He spoke in a very sharp tone. Charm looked down as he placed a very possessive hand upon her hip, pulling her into him; Charm looked up to the she leader as she lipped the words ‘sorry’ to her.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She waited patiently for reply from either male or female, and found it strange that though neither spoke immediately, the expecting female had to nudge her mate for his attention. The Nomad tilted her heard curiously as she observed this. Was there something wrong with the male that he hadn’t heard her? Or was he simply inattentive wrapped up in concern for his mate? Either way, this behavior made her a little uneasy and it worsened when he finally paid her attention with a less that composed retort.

Her ears drew back irritably yet her face remained the epitome of calm. Save for a subtle lift of her brow, she made them none the wiser to that frustration for that crass display. Her eyes drifted to the female, her lips forming words of apology as if the cause had been her fault. The autumn female dipped her head to the lady and smiled comfortingly before returning her attention to the apparently able male. “My apologies,” she offered sincerely. “It was not my intention to assume you were not capable, but I must know if your abilities can be, and will be used for the pack as well. That was all. But if you manage to keep your mate so well fed, I have faith that with your added strength, our pack will continue to strive.” She glanced briefly to the young female, smiling warmly as she offered the same to her rigid mate in the hopes of easing whatever tension might have grown.

“We would be glad to have the both of you, and look forward to seeing the life you bring into this world Charm, Riagan. My only request to the both of you is that you treat the others of Ichika as your family and we will offer you the same in turn. If for any reason you need our paws to help you, please do not hesitate.” The she-wolf made to pivot in the tops of her paws to lead them into the lands before a sudden thought still her in place. Though they did not look like a troublesome pair, it still would have bode well for her as well as the pack if she inquired in advanced. And so she turned back to them, looking calmly from male to female as she crafted her words carefully to avoid a presumptuous tone;

“…and before we proceed, I must ask both of you, have you taken a life in either protection of another or (the ancestors forbid) in pleasure? One way or another we will come to know each other’s pasts and the hopes to guide them toward a fortuitous future. Even if there are crimes in your past, it is best that we know of them now. To withhold them would and them have them surface later leads to mistrust in your packmates and few will take solace in your company if they feel that there is something else kept in secret that may bring harm to them or those they care for. So please, tell me now and walk with a clear conscience.”

518 words.

[/html]