Bearer of Bad News
[html]
OOC:Oh LOOK a crappy starting post XD Set During the Leader Feast. / +300

He had noted quietly the entrance of a particular leader he had been meaning to talk to. The creamy, brown splotched female for sure carried the same smell as his brother, Taliesin, as well as the girl his son seemed so attached to. They had arrived together into Casa lands about two weeks ago and the Alpha had long since planned to make the trip to the artisan pack, but his duties had left him tied to the lands. Naturally Anann would be able to care for the Fort until he returned but he sometimes felt drawn to stay near by, especially with his son and Juliet being so on edge. He knew the unfortunate reason behind the girls shy and broken state of mind, and the reason behind his son’s stubborn, seemingly permanent, dominant state and it was only in good will that Jazper left his post with Naniko to make his way towards the Artisan leader.

From behind he could tell she was a petite thing, a few feet smaller than the massive beast himself and he almost felt guilty as he tapped on her shoulder, “Pardon me miss. But I believe that I should inform you that one of your own, Juliet, has been staying in Casa di Cavalieri.” Without giving her much of a chance to respond he realized that he should explain himself more, “My son saved her from a. …situation.” How would one put kindly that a member had been raped? “Ever since she has been shaken and her and Enzo have been inseparable.” He had absolute confidence that he needed to tell this little woman about her member, as he would expect another leader to show him the same respect. Silently, with more seriousness in his face than normal for him, Jazper waited for the small alphess to respond.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

After some idle chatter with the leaders, Skye had taken to observing the feast. That was, until she felt a tap on her shoulder, so light that it seemed like it was a ghost, rather than a canine, who had tapped her. She turned around to see a leader she had seen during the feast; he was tall, taller than her by several feet, although not as tall as Shawchert had been. Neither his size nor his build intimidated her; rather, she stood tall and dominant, her ears erect and her tail held high. She noticed that his black coat was covered by clothes, and he had a long sword strapped to his back. She herself had worn nothing save her leather belt which held her dagger; smaller than the impressive sword that this man donned, but quicker, she thought.

The next thing she noticed was the scent; he smelled of the pack that had taken to residing next to her own, and she recognized him finally as the leader of Casa di Cavalieri, the pack that Juliet had been taken to by Orin. She looked him in the eye, and saw a seemingly apologetic and solemn gaze in his own. She then listened as he began to explain the situation with Juliet.

She had already known of Juliet - how could she not? She was a member of her own pack. The white alphess felt slight irritation at the assumption that she would not know what happened within Cercatori d'Arte; she felt irritation at the situation in general. She was upset that Orin did not feel that Juliet was safe in Cercatori d'Arte; she did not stop her from sending Juliet to the warrior pack neighboring theirs, however. It was the same feeling that she got when Shawchert left the pack - she was sad, disappointed, yes, but she did not prevent her members from exercising their will to a reasonable extent.

"I am aware of this," she said coolly to the black leader. She stood in thought for a second, and then continued, more warmth in her voice, and more hospitality in her gaze. "Thank you for sharing this with me, however - I am grateful to you for allowing her to stay within your borders. It is a sad situation, one that I wish could have been prevented." It was sad to her - immensely so, and that feeling of sympathy for the girl Juliet was greater than her own pride as a leader; as long as Juliet felt save with Enzo, who seemed to be the black leader's son, then she was more than content to allow her to stay.

"Your son is very brave," she remarked. She recalled the story of what had happened to Juliet and Enzo's part in it was not miniscule. One man could not save a pack from the horrors of the outside world, however, and Skye more than anything knew this. However, she waited for his reply, and did not interrupt if he did speak.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]