Rescue Team Needed
[html]

OOC sick Dalgina

Dalgina had woken up with the most wonderful idea. She was going to climb the mountain and touch the tochina, something that always seemed just above reach. The mountain was very tall and pretty, so perhaps up there she'd have a chance of touching it. Pleased with the idea Dalgina had left the house as soon as the door was opened for the day. Honrin, like always, had gone off to do some spiritual stuff, with Pandora tagging behind. She wasn't too sure what Keldava was up to, but it was probably nothing good. Tail wagging she began her climb.

The first hour was quite happy, the small pup humming and wandering around, exploring the various points on the montain and pausing to look at things that caught her eye. The second hour started wearing on Dalgina, having to push herself harder as the mountain's incline rose. She wasn't going to give up though. At least, she wasn't planning on it. Dalgina slipped while climbing on one part though, sending her tumbling down. The pup whined as the rocks hit her soft body before she skidded to a halt on a tiny ledge. Looking around Dalgina couldn't see any way off it. She was stuck. Well, someone would come. In the meantime she'd just rest a little.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
Aylu had been practicing his qi gon meditations when he heard something humming near by. He stopped and watched as a black pup went by his camp, exploring and playing. This pup was the second being he had seen or met on his travels and he felt the overwhelming need to watch over the pup. "Cilantro to me," he said as the hawk flew from his perch on a near by tree hand to his master. "You called me Aylu?" he asked softly as he ruffled his feathers. "Do not pretend that you didn't notice that wolf pup go by us. I want you to follow it. Find out where it is going and make sure it doesn't get hurt. I will be following after you," he said, gathering his staff and staff and starting after Cilantro.

From the looks of it the pup was trying to climb the mountain. As they progressed up the mountain it seemed to be getting steeper and steeper and Aylu wondered if the little one was holding up. He had just stopped on a small ridge when he heard Cilantro yell for him. He looked up to see the pup sliding down the mountain and rocks and debris rained down on him from a ledge above him. He took shelter underthe ledge for a moment and heard whimpers from above. As soon as the rocks stopped falling he was climbing up the side of the mountain to the above ledge. He ran to the pups side, fearful that it may be hurt bad or worse dead. He kneeled beside it and gently ran his hand over its small form. "Hello? Little one? Are you alive?" he asked hoping for a response.
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina was cold. Sitting on the ledge wasn't very comfortable. She didn't have to wait too long luckily, but a chill had set into her fur. She tried to fluff herself up, make herself warmer, but puppy fur wasn't designed to do such things. Instead she was left to huddle close to the ground, hoping that whoever came came quickly. Someone did come, thankfully. Dalgina's ears perked up as the sounds of someone climbing reached her. Bounding up she wagged her tail, shivering a little as a wind hit her.

It was a stranger who managed to find her. Dalgina looked up at him, eyes wide and curious. He reached a hand down, gently running his hand over her. Dalgina lipped at his arm playfully before shivering again. She looked at him, waiting for the rescue. Cold. She wanted to be warm again. Dalgina didn't like the cold very much. Olnayni was all well and good, but she liked it better when she was nuzzled into the blankets with her orej.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
occ:pp of Aylu picking her up. Tell me if you want it changed

Oh thank Budda it was alive. "Thank Budda your alive. I thought I was too late. What is your name little one?" he asks softly. It nips at his arm and whispers that its cold. "Well come here then little one I will hold you and make you warm," he said softly and reached for the pup with open arms. He wouldn't make the child do anything it didn't want.

He smiled and gently ran a hand over its body to try and give it some warmth without freaking it out. He smiled and hoped that the pup understood he meant no harm. He gently put his large hands around the pups middle and gently picked it up, finding it was female.
"I am going to hold you close now to keep you warm. I don't want you to get sick,"
he said softly, pulling the child close and putting her in the second layer of his robes hoping to keep her arm. "I think it is best that we go back down the mountain now. I'll even take you home little one if you want," he said softly looking down at her.
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina looked up at the male curiously. She didn't think that she wouldn't be alive, considering how she was still very much there. It was an odd thing to say. She could give her name. Dalgina. Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii. It was a big name, but it was all hers. Her tail wagged slightly as he offered to warm her up. She padded over, his hand gently stroking her, warm and soft to the touch. She pressed into it happily, taking in all the warmth she could get. It didn't seem she could ever get enough, the chill remaining where it was.

She was scooped into the air, and Dalgina met his eyes steadily before being tucked into his clothes. She squirmed into the heat the best that she could, trying to warm up. Not get sick. It didn't sound very fun. Dalgina liked where she was anyways. Nestled inside she rested her head on his chest as he began to move back down the mountains. The offer of taking her home had her tail wagging inside the small confinement. Want to see Keldava! Keldava help me touch tochina. That was all she had wanted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Aylu smiled. Dalgina. That was her name. "Hello Dalgina. I am Aylu," he said to his robes. He could feel her wag her tail and he smiled harder. She was still very young to understand things but all the same he wanted her safe. Cilantro soon landed on his staff and Aylu knew his friend needed to get out more. "You do not have to return to me today. Find somewhere to nest for the night. I am going to take Dalgina home," he said trudging down the mountain. It was easier to go down the mountain then up.

They were at the base of the mountain in a few moments and Aylu wondered who Keldava was and why Dalgina wanted to touch this tochina thing. "What is tochina Dalgina? Can I touch it? How do we get you home?" he asked the pup as she wagged her tail and squirmed closer to him for warmth. He rubbed over the spot Dalgina lay and tried to keep her warm against the mist and wind of the mountain.
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aylu was a nice name. It fit him very well. Smooth, and strong. It made a nice picture in her head, of big rolling hills. They would be strong, and sturdy, and last forever. Comforted by that image she nestled further into the robes. She heard him speak, and her ears cocked in confusion. It wasn't addressed to her, but to someone else. She hadn't smelled any other canines. Maybe it was a bird, like Grynn. Bird? She twisted around, sticking her nose out of the robes a little. She shivered as the cold hit her, and watched as the bird flew off.

It was a solid pace that they took down the hill, bumping her ever so slightly. She twisted her head as Aylu asked her questions. Dalgina crinkled her nose. He must not be arctic like she was. Concentrating Dalgina worked on remembering what the other word for tochina. Tochina is...sky. I wanna touch it. Being asked where home was was difficult for the pup to decipher. She thought carefully before speaking. Home is over mountain, in valley. Lots of houses. She calmed down as he stroked her, warming her body.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
At this explanation Aylu laughed. "But you have already touched the sky. It touches us now. Everytime it rains or is misty its the skys way of touching you," he said softly. He started going back the way Dalgina had come from and found her little pawprints on the ground. He decided it would be easier to follow them back. He wondered what Dalgina's mother was thinking letting her go out alone like this but he didn't judge the woman who ever she was. He hoped that Dalgina's mother wasn't worried too much. He had saved her daughter from a nasty death.

Dalgina could have fallen off the cliff to her death. Aylu was happy to have followed her and saved her. He wondered about the pack Dalgina came from. He had yet to meet many wolves and he hoped that wolves here were nice. He kept rubbing the spot by Dalgina to keep her warm as he walked. He wondered about the pup. She would make a great pupil someday and he wouldn't mind teaching her his ways. She had a strength about her and he knew she would be a strong woman someday.
[html]

OOC goes here.

The large male laughed softly at Dalgina's explanation. She didn't get why it was funny. She'd worked really hard in figuring out what word to use. Her nose crinkled as Aylu told her that she'd already touched the tochina. Her eyes widened with excitement as it was explained that rain and mist was when it decided to reach down and touch them. So it really was true, the tochina was her friend, and she could play with it just like she did with her tingla. Well, it would be a little trickier than that, since Dalgina could walk right through mist.

Dalgina shifted around inside the robes, trying to get more comfortable. The cloth made a nice little satchel for her to snuggle into, holding her close to his body. Aylu continued to rub Dalgina lightly, chasing the chill away each time it tried to settle in deeply into her bones. The rocking movement slowly soothed her, and Dalgina fell asleep.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]