I Like to Make Myelf Believe...
[html]

OOC: Oh Hai! Thread set for the early afternoon of the 6th

Word Count 300+

Fenris Ichika no Ho-en was far away. Sitting atop of Vito, furs separating his fur from the horses back, the Sole grumpily looked around, unwilling to travel at much more than a trot. The white stallion carried two smaller weaved baskets on either side, holding some trinkets and a gift for X’yrin. The horse had become quite reasonable and easy to lead with the help of Wayne and Dixie’s training. It made Jazper proud to have the two horse lovers in his pack, as they were both very skilled with the training and care of their many horses. Although the leader still did not like the beasts he had always told himself that he would tolerate them, even learn to ride (though he was a poor rider) for the sake of Anann. It was her doing that had caused the Fort to start looking like a stable, horses wandering everywhere. Yet, in this moment, he was glad to at least have another living thing around on the long trip North.

He had passed Anathema a little while back on his journey towards the peaceful pack. The Sole had sent Wayne there to train with the warrior whom he had recently learned had come into a leadership position in the pack. Out of curiosity and respect he had decided to bring the women a small thank you gift for her time with Wayne, having forgotten to send him off with one, and maybe with a little luck he would get to meet some of the member of the Ichika clan. In the distance he caught sight of rocks, lining what certainly stank of Ichika no Ho-en. Slowing Vito even more the massive leader awkwardly climbed off his back, holding the reins in his hands as Wayne had shown him. His head rose towards the sky, releasing a song calling to his friend before lowering. Standing he impatiently began to wait.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Beginning of the post is subjected to change. She has yet to speak to Saul about what he witnessed. Secui form.

Only a few days had passed since her return to the snow touched lands, but it felt like weeks had already passed. Her concept of time was changing as was her patients with the events she could not control. There was nothing of great strain to tax her mind, but her own self created damnations brought on by worry and disease, and doubts for her own capabilities. And of course the burden she carried of knowing that crime that had taken place on their lands.

She knew that the Lady Nayru was gone and her charge as well. As her neighbor and friend and all around worrier for the pair, she knew next to everything that transpired in the den carved by her own paws. But she did not know of this absence until it had happened and was too late to do anything about it. She had gone to the den as she did everyday and knew immediately something wrong had happened. The foreign scent of a stray and the lingering remnant of the milk and the Lady’s scent was proof she had not been there for days and in the pack of her mind, the Nomad feared the worst. She had hoped this was all just part of her mind making her worry needlessly and that the Lady was just out with her child on some private excursion. But the foreign scent would not let any other optimistic idea forth, and still the woman was left to worry and ponder.

And for another day, she was found nosing around the site of her previous home, slipping down into the earthen recess to sniff around the keep in hopes of a fresh scent to indicate her Lady’s return. Yet for another day there was only Saul’s lingering sent and that of his son’s. And for another day, X’yrin continued to worry. However a distant call forced her to abandon the hole as her name echoed through the still afternoon air. Emerging from the den her ears were perked attentively with recognition for the caller’s voice and like a predator after game, she sped across the lands to greet him.

His voice was nothing short of a pleasant surprise to an otherwise dull afternoon. Her curiosity was boundless with anticipations on high as she neared the borderline and returned his call with an acknowledging bellow of her own. She caught sight of the towering dark form from the closing distance then proceeded into a dead sprint for the final stretch. Her hulked mass of red and gold looked to plow directly into the sun-kissed King, but she dexterous as she was powerful, and veered at the last instant to his right then turned herself into an acute circle before bringing her legs to rest beside him. Her tail fanned the air happily as she craned her neck to greet her friend then forwent the social formalities and reared up by her hind legs to rest her forelimbs on his shoulders. She never understood why Kiara enjoyed greeting her this way until she had the opportunity to try it out for herself. It genuinely made her feel…happy.

526 words.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count 300+

He had not gotten much of a chance to chat to X’yrin during the leader meeting and he had been, up to that point, unaware that the warrior held a leadership rank in the peaceful northern pack. Her presence had not been an unpleasant surprise but a surprise non-the less. Now that Wayne was, he presumed, within the Ichikan borders he felt drawn to see the golden lady. It really had only been a short time since they had danced, and an even shorter time since seeing each other at the feast but Jazper was drawn to this fae, intrigued by her views on life and their sharing of values. It was his desire to learn everything about her, to get to know her people, and to create a friendship between the packs, but he was unsure how to go about asking his friend if he could enter the lands and meet some others, as it was rude to just ask that of another leader.

His impatience showed on his face, matching the grumpiness of the stallion behind him. In appearance the two were quite elegant and powerful to the eye as they were large, handsome and held and air of confidence. However, inside they were both as impatient as ever with each other and with the waiting. All the horse wanted to do was to trot around and find some grass to munch on but Jazper held him steady, facing the stones, which marked the boarder until a running figure came into site. At the overly warm greeting the Knight was taken back slightly and released the reins, setting the white horse free to wander near by, and allowed his hands to wrap around her waist. A massive grin spread across his lips Long time no see. I thought by now you would have come to visit me. He teased lightly.

He quickly glanced over the girl to make sure she was in the prime condition he had last seen her in before getting to the point, I thought I would stop by and check to and ask my guerriera how Wayne is doing. He was sure that the cowboy was keeping himself busy, always a hard worker. Although not the best fighter he had proven to be extremely useful with the horses and was always willing to lend a hand around the Fort.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She wouldn’t have thought that her greeting to the Cavalieri Sole might be inappropriate given their standing with each other. He was after all a lead to his people while she was the hand that aided Ichika’s own. Perhaps a bow could have been suited or a cordially worded greeting for the sake of conveying a professional face. But such formalities were absent from her mind when she came upon the towering male and fell into his embrace in all smiles and wagging tail.

The beautiful stallion went ignored as the female devoted her full attention to the mountainous form she braced against. Her smiled could only grow in radiance at his jest and a pleasant whine escaped her lips. “My duties haven’t allow me to do so,” she explained whilst extending her muzzle to gently grace his neck. “But I promise I will when I have the time,” she spoke kindly to her friend before slipping from his chest and landing soundly at his feet. Her initial excitement had subsided just a bit, but it was still there and visible on her face. It reflected and enhanced the smile on the Sole’s handsome visage but was reigned with a considerable amount of control before her muzzle split in two. It was difficult not to be happy when about him, for each time she looked to him she felt a bit of herself that longed for the Nomads become just a little more whole in knowing there was another like her, that shared her ideals and sought to bring them to fruition. And of course in him, she felt she had gained a close friend since their meeting… and was reinforced by their dance.

She was nearly glad for his diversion of their conversation, inquiry about his charge now in her care. Her brows perked with interest and lengthy tail swayed eagerly. It did however dip slightly in confusion to his unfamiliar word, but none the less was kept high and friendly. “Wayne is doing very well, Jazper. You would be proud to see his progress. He has a resolve that promises great things in his future. But…what is a ‘guerriera’, if you don’t mind me asking?” Was it his name for her, or something entirely different all together?

379 words.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count 500+

It was certainly interesting to see her in a form that was not her two legged. He admittedly preferred to walk on four legs as it allowed him to carry his weight faster but Tony had given him this damn horse and he was determined to learn how to ride it. Her gentle wine and touch only served to gain his attention even more. The girl had no idea how entranced the dark alpha was by her voice and body but he was a gentleman, a warrior of honour and would never be so bold as to out right tell her of his intentions. When it came to such delicate things as friendship and love it was best to let subtle actions speak for you. But he did enjoy the feel of her fur between his fingers and the reassuring scent that accompanied her companionship.

As she dropped down with the promise he chuckled lightly, You better. I have managed to put aside my duties, there is no possible way you could be busier than myself. Pausing he added, Though I was surprised to see you at the leadership feast. He clearly had been taken off guard by her presence there, having been unaware that she held any leadership position. It had almost been a matter he took to heart but her friendship was important to her and so he hadn’t let the unshared information hurt his feelings.

His massive head nodded happily as he listened to her voice talk about Wayne. It had been a quick decision on the Soles part to ask the cowboy to travel up here and get some friendly training in. The lab mix was quickly moving up in the ranks, having been with them from the start, and Jazper believed that there was nothing but good things to gain from him learning from the autumn colored fae. I’m glad. Wayne is very important to my pack, he takes care of all of the horses. He assured with a grin before his own ears folded back momentarily. He had not thought about explaining the word, Ghita and Savina knew Italian and so the large alpha was not use to having to explain his pet names. With a little less confidence he spoke up, It’s Italian for warrioress, the feminine version of guerriero … my old mate and leader were Italian so I had to learn some myself. It was something that many others never learned about him. He would sometimes speak Italian to his kids when there were little but mostly he just used it for pet names or being a jerk without anyone knowing.

Continuing his shyness he added, I also have another request. Clearing his throat he reminded himself that X’yrin was a friend and there was no reason he should be denied, besides that it was odd for him to ask. I was thinking that maybe I could stay here for the night. It’s a long way back to Casa and I would love to meet some of your members to tighten the bond between our packs. Normally he would not ask but he was certain that his attempt to make friends would lead to a stronger relationship with Ichika and from that with X’y. Looking down at the warrioress he squatted, giving her a charming smirk, What do you say mia guerreria? Unless having this ol’ boy around is too much of a hassle of course.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Amidst the joy she felt when in the company of her friend, she could not resist the lure of his baritone voice and found herself captivated by every word. Her tail swayed endearingly as he spoke of Wayne’s importance. His recount of seeing her at the leader feast was taken in turn rather indifferently for it was not a topic she wished to favor with discussion now. Though he had meant him seeing her when her rank was that of a subleader, what her ears heard was ‘leader’ and the responsibility endowed with that position came flooding back in overbearing waves nearly drawing the woman’s tail fully down at the recount until she forced it away for the moment. Just for a little while to enjoy this moment with her cherished friend.

And she was more than a little taken by his explanation of the title she had given her. What height that was forfeit by the dip of her lush tail was quickly resumed at the foreign calling of a warrioress. His warrioress as he proclaimed and it just made her rapidly beating heart flutter all the more as she whined happily. And her excitement continued to soar when his humble request met her ears. A temporary stay on these lands would have been an honor in her eyes. And exchange of sorts to familiarize the Cavalieri Sole with the lands under the care of his friend and her growing pack family. She about burst with excitement and leapt for his shoulder again.

“ Of course my friend!” she exclaimed. “You needn’t ask so formally. Our home is open to you and those of your home that you see fit to visit our lands. And of course you are more than welcome to stay so long as your heart feels compelled to stay. But I must warn you,” her elated smile grew to one of adoration as she looked up into the sunkissed eyes of her companion then turned to look at the vast snow embroidered landscape. “You might find this place to become a second home to you and might not want to leave.” She giggled fondly at the thought before returning to receive the eyes of her friend. “And I promise you will find yourself welcome here whenever you’d like, my friend. My Guerriero.”

387 words.

[/html]