Christmas in July 2008
QUOTE (Mew Sadira @ Jul 17 2008, 10:27 AM)
For Taliesin!
(edited out for space)
I can also change it so the image is bottom and the name is top. I had originally made some better stuff but my photoshop keeps shutting itself down and I've lost numerous pics >_< frustrating...

Oh and I couldn't find any lyrics I liked.. Sad but if you find any, throw me a PM and I'll add them Big Grin

Hope you like Smile [/quote]
oooo, I luvens it ^__^
but would you mind if I personalized it a little? It's wonderful as is, and I'm not sure that I will change anything, but I don't want to decide to alter and then upset it by you. Mind you, I'm fine with leaving it as if if you prefer.
do exactly what you want :]
okay, thanks ^^
Sorry it took so long, but here's your present Naniko!!!

table: (and I decided to let you see it with your own words filling the spaces, so that you would know how it matched your style)

[html]
egoe print; font-size:9px; line-height: 11px; text-align: left; padding: 0px; color:#990000;">

OoC:blahblahblah

egoe print; font-size:11px; line-height: 11px; text-align: left; padding: 0px; color:#990000;">
spaceThings were more difficult in this form, but she was getting along just fine. Naniko had been trying to hunt a little extra to fill up the cache in the basement, the one that they kept for Apollo and her patients so that they wouldn't have to hunt for themselves while injured, but it was taking longer than expected. She was thinking about asking Savina for help; her dark friend had offered a few days before, but wasn't sure just yet. Maybe she'd have better luck with hunting tomorrow.

spaceLately her stomach had been feeling better, and she was beginning to feel the first changes. It wasn't a very noticable thing yet, the small bump that hung from her sturdy frame, but she could feel the difference. It felt about the same as before, maybe around the same number of pups. She hadn't named those ones, but if these came out the same as their deceased siblings...she would make sure to name each and every one of them before she laid them to rest.

spaceNaniko had one sheet in her mouth, another having fallen on the floor a few moments earlier. She couldn't pick up both of them so she was unfolding this one first, laying it on the floor and nosing the folds until the sheet lay flat. She picked the corner up in her mouth, whipping her head up. The sheet went into the air, landing over the couch in the corner of the room. This was the couch that she usually saw her patients on, and the last sheet had gotten pretty badly stained from Cercelee's last visit. Blood never came out.

[/html]

and avatar: (which isn't very good I'm afraid, and if you want me to I can fix it up a little so that it looks better)
[Image: naniko.png]
I luffs it :]
[html]SIG:

AAVY:

TABLE:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... -table.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
We are the Sabbath Ghosts. With a little bit of native ability and a whole lot of luck, you'll lick this "survival of the fittest" thing yet!It all depends on what team you are rooting for.
Excerpt from "Villians and Dragons RPG" Villains and Dragons RPG is played using a six-sided die, a pencil, and a copy of this character sheet. Post-Katrina New Orleans is lacking many of the grocery stores we had all come to rely on. Welcome to Grunting: The Race for Fire. Blank, mindless and with strange powers: they roamed the streets, killing everyone they met who wasn't one of them.
HUMANITY -This represents how spiritually close characters are to the ideal of Noble Humanity and how well they can resist the bestial side of their nature. Nobody's invented pastimes yet, so you sit around telling stories to one another, trying to keep warm.
To maintain a spell, you need to make a Concentrate check in the manner described as above.
"Under Samael's leadership, these fallen angels wage war against to forces of the Creator."

[/html]
oooh, I likes it! And such a long time since I've had a proper matching set too, thanks Big Grin

proper angry with pretty flowers, neat <3
and and and

the greens actually go fairly well with the purple layout too. LOL

I'm glad you like it!!
QUOTE (Naniko D'Angelo @ Jul 25 2008, 10:46 AM)
I luffs it :] [/quote]
I'm glad ^^
FOR POE. I AM TTLY NOT LATE, WUT.

[html]
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg) no-repeat #ffffff top center; width: 377px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

This one was different, though. The ambiguous smell of a traveller carried a swirl of budding ownership that were not recognizable as one those that had tracked through the city since early spring. This newly discovered scent path guided her down a street with slow, rhythmic steps, nice and easy and--crash! Broken glass sang out from beyond the next cross street, mildly startling the small lady. And like any wise woman, she was quick to brush it off and B-line it for the source of perceived destruction.

After rounding the corner, the store was easily identifiable for the small puddle of broken glass. Not that broken store fronts was anything near unusual--but the gasps of sun the pieces reflected as she approached were brighter than the dirt-caked neighbors. She looked very near dainty in her yellow, ribbon-waisted sundress, stepping carefully between glass shards into the doorway. But it was short-lived as she slouched into her typical hip-jutted posture and smiled her sharp-toothed fairy grin, and folded her arms toughly across her chest. "Breaking and entering," she tisked with a shake of her head, "My, my. This city just ain't what it used to be," she sighed in overplayed disapproval while her eyes took in the stranger's form. Immediately, his taste for clothing (the tweed hat was, in short, swoon-worthy to her eyes) caught her attention and affection, and his face tugged at some long-ago memory in the back of her head. A fond memory, but a far off one no less.

[/html]
:O Holy shiznat! That is gorgeous, Kiri! -sputterswoon- Absolutely perfect. <333
Glad you like it. Big Grin
I'll get mine up this week, I promise.. trying to do some things with the avatar..
That is SWEET. Cool table!
[Image: Apollo.jpg]

His name made me do it... c.c

[Image: Apollo2copy.jpg]

I'll have to put the code in later.. but I gots it.. I'll probably change the table lyrics too.. c.c Not 100% happy with them.
Yeah.. so I am gonna redo it because I screwed the lyrics up anyways..
OMG this is awesome! Let me know when you fix the table. I am excited to use it! Big Grin
I have it fixed, just have to upload the edit. Then you can decide which you like. XD I like the first more, but it's totally the wrong lyrics.. har..

I'll upload tonight.
[Image: Apollo2.jpg]

The edit, choose whichever and I'll do the coding for ya. XD
Oooo. I like the second one! Big Grin