I'm falling down
OOC: Not for points, just for fun. plus Mars needed some tattoos done. :] this would be backdated to around the 26th of January.

Reykr Helsi.
Reykr had heard of it, and he was interested in participating in such a thing. Word on the wind was that there was a 'festival' of traders in town from Freetown and Reykr was definitely into getting some supplies from the traders, some of which would really help him for getting back into the things he was into before he had left the hearg. He missed his home sometimes, and wished to return, but he had a feeling that he was not welcome back into the arms of his adopted family. He sighed lightly at the thought, but his faith in the Gods would show him that he had a new life here, in Nove Scotia, he guessed, and hoped, and prayed. He and Val, the Elk, had been wandering around in Halifax for some time now, and he had gathered a few things he was able to use, including but not limited to, needles that he could use for tattooing, a few inks sets (mostly blacks, some blues, one or two purples, and a red), and then a few other knick knacks. He also had picked up a good amount of things while he was in Halifax the day that he met that guy. Trent his name was? Reykr thought the guy was pretty nice, but also really weird-ish. Reykr had been in his Optime form for the sole purpose of being able to tattoo, in trade for some of the other things that people had to offer him. He also had his bones that he could trade, and any of his other random stuff that he had in his backpack from his adventures here, there, and everywhere really. The male was still a loner, but looking into packs right now, so he would definitely be joining some pack before the Winter had receded into it's slumber for the spring.

He head arrived early in the morning, and he had set up a little place for him, the space being large enough for Val, the Elk to sit down and rest, as well as to keep all of his shit around him and also have room to tattoo people if that is what they wished. When he was finished setting up his little shop, he sat there and watched all the other luperci walking around and enjoying themselves. He looked to his things and got his drinking horn and he took a few gulps of water, since he had been long out of the watered down wine that the hearg liked to make. He was sure that Siv might know how to make it since it was the spell-casters who made the drink, and not the men, never the hunters, never he. He sighed lightly and looked up at the rising sun. It was cold today, still, so he snuggled slightly in his bear cloak that hugged his shoulders, and he watched, and waited for people to look at his wares. He would wait longer before he would start to bring attention to himself. For now, he could rest for a little bit before it gets more populated.

Mars (Bartholomew):

Bartholomew had been at the festival all night, getting high and drunk, and just being slightly annoying. He had realized that he needed some sort of cash to buy things, so he had gone out and found that old sled thing that Bartholomew had lost back a few months ago. It had still been in the same spot, but covered in snow and hidden away because of that. He picked it up and decided that someone would like the ware, and he also used it to cart around whatever he was able to 'acquire' from people without them noticing. He only got things that people didn't really notice though. Things that he could pull off as his own things and not someone else's things. Bartholomew also was a smart thief, for he never took anything really big or not easily hidden. His white leather jacket and otter skirt made it easy to hide things, this was a bonus. He had been able to score a bottle of liquor though and he had been sipping on the bottle all night until he had found that there were newer shops being set up. This made him slightly excited because of the services he might be able to get while he was around. Bartholomew smiled as he watched a chocolate, and tawny male set up his shop with his most peculiar mount. Bartholomew had never seen someone use an Elk in that fashion, and he could tell the thing was trained, and used to it's master because they both had the same tattoo on their flanks.

Bartholomew watched him for some time, like a creeper, and he had been sipping on his bottle the whole time while doing it. He smiled lightly as he watched the male work and then finally settle down to where he was ready to have customers. Bartholomew walked away for a moment though, to go relieve himself behind a bush, not failing to drag his sled with him and have a bottle in the other one as he did so. He did that, and then he came back and started to approach the cola and teak colored man.

Reykr:

Reykr hadn't noticed a man watching him, but he had noticed when the male with the sled moved away. He was strange looking, with the white leather jacket and the otter pelt skirt. It was similar to his own outfit, a fox pelt loincloth/skirt thing, and his black bear cloak. The wolfdog sat there and watched the other worldog move away behind a few bushes to relieve himself, and then he watched the male turn around and start stumbling towards Reykr. "oh?" he chimed, not loud enough for the drunk Bartholomew to really hear him. When Bartholomew got close enough to the shop and he started to look at the objects that were of little use or interest to the male, Reykr looked up at him with his sweet corn eyes and he cocked his head lightly. "You need some help there, my friend?" asked Reykr, and Bartholomew turned toward him. He cocked his head lightly and looked at the inks that were sitting out. Yo bro, do'ya tattoo? asked Bartholomew with his accented english that seemed to be slightly weird to the male from Michigan. Reykr nodded his head and scratched absent minded at his thigh. "Yeah, I tattoo. I only do really simple designs though, real good at triangles and stuff like that. I'm best at the Valknut that both me and my steed bare." spoke the Helsi male to the Russo.

Bartholomew:

When Reykr had told him that he could do triangles and stuff that was simple, his gears in his head started to turn. He thought of a few things that he knew, a quote from a book that he had read back in California that he liked the meaning of, and also there was a symbol he had seen somewhere before that he really liked that was a triangle with a line through the middle of it. Bartholomew nodded his head lightly. ,,My name is Bartholomew Cubbins,, spoke the Californian. Bartholomew took a seat then, in front of the male, and he looked at the wild eyes of the other wolfdog in front of him. What ya' trade for? asked Bartholomew, wanting to know what he would have to give up in order to get three tattoos. Anythin' ya' partica-lur 'bout, er like, lookin' for somethin' special? I got some good uh, simple ideas for ya', tattooing wise. spoke Bartholomew as he nodded his head. can ya' read? Er least mimic something if I write it down for ya? asked Bartholomew, bombarding the male with questions all of a sudden.

Reykr

Reykr watched the male as he sat down and made himself comfortable, and wanted to talk tattoos. That was fine with Reykr, and he leaned in to listen to the male, his larger than average ears standing on his head, pointed towards Bartholomew. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet ya, Bartholomew. My name is Reykr Helsi." spoke Reykr as he nodded his head and held out his hand to Bartholomew, who had grabbed it and shook it furiously before releasing his hand. "As far as what I trade for, it would be anything really, I do like some jewelry and stuff like that though. I also can trade for rarer bones, and stuff that is hard to get of good quality." spoke the male, looking at his things and thinking about what he could really use. More bags, another steed, maybe some other type of livestock, or something like that. He also needed jars and things of that nature, but he did not mention them. He'd rather just look through the male's things and see what he had. When Bartholomew asked Reykr if he could read, Reykr shook his head. "I can copy letters and stuff for you, but I don't personally know how to read." answered Reykr, not really elaborating on it.

Bartholomew:

Bartholomew had looked back at his sled and then he scooted back and dragged it over by the strings and it glided over the snow with little problem. I got a few pelts, nothing too special though, 'cept for maybe this seal fur that I got here. It's a white seal pelt. I also got some cigarettes, and I think I might have jewelry somewhere in here. spoke the male as he shifted through the bags that were on the sled. He shifted through and brought out some feathers and some strings that had some small charms on them. This was something that had been stolen from one of the other vendors but it hadn't been noticed that it was stolen. Bartholomew handed that to him, as well as the hawk and crow feathers. Bartholomew also put the leather bag on the table, just in case he wanted the actual bag, because Bart didn't really need it.

Reykr

Reykr picked up the necklace and then nodded his head. He liked it, so he would keep it and offer it to Siv when he saw her again. He also liked the feathers and the bag, so he accepted the three things. "Three tattoos then? Can you draw the designs in the snow for me so I can see what I'm going to make for you?" asked the male, looking at him with his sweet corn colored eyes.

Bartholomew:

Bartholomew took a stick from his sled and he had done as the tattoo artist had asked him to do. He drew two designs in the snow. This first one is going to be done twice, on each arm, right before the elbow, and then I would like one of them to be black, and the other red, like how this tattoo on my wrist is red spoke the califorian and he had pointed at his glyph on his wrist to illustrate his point. The other one is going to be on my chest, collarbone really, and it's gonna say "Provehito in Altum" spoke Bartholomew as he made the letters in the snow just as they were supposed to look.

Reykr

Reykr nodded his head to the male as he had talked about what was going to be done. "That all looks easy enough." spoke the male and he nodded his head lightly to his comment. "I don't know if I'll have enough red to do all of the tattoo, but I can always go make more later and then have you come back so i could fill it in some more, is that okay with you?" asked the cola and teak male to the black, white and brown male. When Bartholomew agreed to come back if he needed to have it touched up, Reykr then started to get his things ready. He took a knife and he had started to shave away the fur on the male's arm. He rested Bartholomew's arm on his knee for stability so that he could work easier. Once he had gotten all of the needed fur off of the male's forearm, he had gotten his needles ready with ink and then he began tattooing the triad on the male's forearms, and once he was done with that, he took a small break and then went on to tattooing the quote "Provehito in Altum" on the male's collarbone in black. It was worth the price for Reykr, and he was happy.