Burning Frustration
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Amy stiffened at the threat. He had agreed to the circumstances, agreed to the trade. She hadn't done anything to force him into the situation. He had chosen it himself. To threaten her with death simply because she didn't tell the time limit right off the bat was insulting. She had been more than generous with him, yet his reaction was that distasteful. Amy allowed him to finish putting the weapons away, though she really wanted to break his arm and tell him to never touch her wares again. They were more valuable to her than his life, after all.

His question didn't faze her in the slightest. I should expect someone such as you to be able to find your own place to sleep. I don't require your presence until the end of the festival. Until then stay out of my way. His arrangements after that would be the same as her slave's. Outside of the wagon, on the ground. Amy slept outside of the wagon as well, but she could use the furs. They wouldn't be allowed such a thing. Amy had no sympathy for someone who considered her worth so little. Amy could defend herself. If he even raised a hand against her, she would kill him.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked at her and knew right there that she thought his words were real and that he had actually meant what he said about killing her he wasn't about to buddy up and prove it but he was going to tell her whats what. He followed and then heard her reply and nodded gracefully at her words and then he whispered lightly just before he was to turn around and find a place to stay that would keep him at least a little comfortable. You know...just because we are what we are doesn't mean we can't enjoy life, laugh and love. I would never take your life because you have not wronged me. You are kind and i thank you for the fine weapon, it will come to your aid whenever you need it. Relax your among friends, even if you don't believe it."

Shadow words were meaningful and true, there was no trick or lie or misdirection, he told it as it was and as he saw it. unlike his father who nearly killed him way more than he could remember..His mother taught him kindness and honor and love. She wasn't around long but what little she passed onto her son stuck and was still there even though it was within the body of someone who could kill and feel nothing.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Amy's ears twitched as he spoke, though her face showed no sign of change. His words were odd to her. They were what they were. There was no changing that. Amy was a monster. She killed, and to survive she'd killed the good part of herself. A tiny piece remained, beating for the lives inside of her, but even that part she tried to squelch and ignore. Amy could enjoy the finer things in life, soft furs and fine wine. Seeing beauty and joy was something she had lost though. Something she couldn't get back.

Even stranger was being described as kind. She wasn't kind. Amy knew that as well as her heartbeat, his promise of friendship meaning nothing to her. She didn't believe one could have friends, only tools and those who you tolerated because to attack drew danger to oneself. She remained with her back to him until he left. Suddenly crushed she turned into her wagon, and cried.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]