Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]
1202 text | WC :: +241

Shadow stood as massive 8'0 tall looking over the beautiful site of the beach and he closed his eyes and very slowly took in a deep breath as he let the smell of the salt and the water fill his very being. Shadowfang opened his eyes and saw with a smile that the moon of yet another night was rising and it was a beautiful full moon that seemed to shine its brilliant light upon the whole area bathing the creatures, trees and yes Shadow himself. One couldn't help but feel loved by the moon as it embraced all. Shadow walked forward and very slowly placed his large feet into the wet sand as the water rolled up and welcomed him to the moonlit beach. Whisper Beach was a good title for such a sight, due to sound of only waves and the company of an assassin who just happen to find it on a whim. Shadow lowered his head and keeps his arms and hands to his side as he whispered a little prayer to the moon. " Thank you moon goddess for giving me the light to see this beauty before me. please continue to watch over me and my father who is in the after life, he needs to be watched I'm sure." He opened his eyes with a smile on his face as he slowly turned to head towards the near by pack territory.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley had actually been given a task this day. Hearing about a town on the edges of the territory Hadley had nervously slunk over. He'd set about gathering salvageable items into a satchel that he wore. A shirt, a torn piece of fabric that might be able to be turned into something, and a couple abandoned farming tools had been tucked inside. This was a familiar task, working the area for what could be deemed as useful. Amy did that all the time, claiming everything that could possibly be used to trade later on.

In his search he'd moved away from the town, and found himself wandering on the beach. The items in his satchel turned to shells and driftwood that could be used to craft stuff. The moon glowed below as the slave continued to work. This didn't last long however. The hackles on Hadley's neck stood up. Someone was nearby. Hadley straightened up, looking around nervously. A dark form detached itself from the shadows, and Hadley realized he was facing a demon. The darkness radiating off the creature was so similar to Amy's, it froze the man where he was, unable to move.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow noticed the scent and the position before he saw the actual person standing but feet from him and instincts took over as he lowered and spread his legs and put his hand in some sort of hand to hand position, meanwhile his ears went flat and his tail rose even though he stood in his Optime form and then as he had predicted an attack and none came he took a second to look over the individual and just as soon as he had taken defensive action he was now lowering his guard due to the look and body language of the person in front of him. Shadow ears perked back up half way and his tail lowered ever so gently as he stopped baring his fangs and lowered his arms and stood up straight trying to not look like he was about to rip the guy in two...even if he had been really close.

He lowered his head and his eyes for a second in a respectful show of acceptance and gently he spoke with a calm soothing slightly deep voice. "You need not be afraid of me...you merely surprised me is all...i mean you no harm. My name is Shadowfang but you can call me Shadow. Perhaps i may know your name?" As shadowfang stood there and watched the individual he couldn't help but think how afraid and sad the guy looked, If shadow were an enemy he could have made short work of this guy with or without his skill as an assassin but regardless he meant to be friendly.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

The demon stood, fangs flashing in the light. His body screamed aggression, and Hadley wished that he could move. Running always meant more pain though. Memories ran through his mind of attempted escapes, the beast barreling after him, eyes flashing in anger and lust. His body, practically ripped limb from limb. It made the games she played seem almost gentle in comparison to the huge hulking monster she became when he disobeyed her. The beast before him reflected that, dark fur and cold eyes. He didn't know what to do, unable to even plead for mercy. Amy always liked drawing those cries for him, laughing as he begged for his life.

The demon straightened up, and introduced himself as Shadow. The words meant to calm Hadley went unnoticed, his mind only registering the dark aura that surrounded him. He didn't realize that it wasn't as filthy as Amy's. He couldn't differentiate between the deadly feel that all took and the demonic air Amy held. He started shaking at the words. H-Hadley. The whites of his eyes were visible as his tail tucked up as tight as it could. His ears weren't even visible, pressed down as tight as they were. I wasn't going anywhere. I swear. The monster had to believe him. He wasn't running away. he really wasn't.

<style>
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Shadow saw the look, muscles and shaking of the one in front of him and he nodded slowly and calmly as Hadley gave his name and still the fear....such fear....Shadow knew that he could be frightening but the fear in the eyes of this one was something more...Hadley had met a demon and that demon had left it's mark on the pour soul and shadow knowing that the boy might run at any second took drastic measures to Hadley calm and trusting, Answer and questions would not work with someone fearing for there life.

Shadow lowered himself to a squat and his tail wagged as he looked Hadley over and he made his body plead kindness hoping the boy would accept it but he knew the chances were slim, all Shadow could do is hope he calms down and can relax. If Shadow needed to he would shift into his lupus form to try and get Hadley to feel safe, the act was not something Shadow did often for strangers but in this case he was willing to make the exception and help out in any way possible. Shadow spoke as kind and as calm as he could to ease him, he ever whimpered and got his tail to wage as much as could to offer peace to this scared pup.

"Please....be calm...i am not here to hurt you and I'm not going to chase you or anything just relax...I'm a friend not an enemy. You can trust me, I may be big and scary but i have a heart and it's not all black i promise." Wow....whatever happened this this pup he has been scared and a mark of fear has been placed on him...i need to do all i can to calm him otherwise he might just have a heart attack or faint right here and now.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The shadow lowered himself down at Hadley's words. Amazement filled his face as the tail wagged, warring with the fear inside him. When monsters were happy it was always because pain was to follow. That didn't seem to be the case though. A soft whimper lifted up, catching at Hadley's ears. He managed to unfreeze, and crouched low to the ground, keeping himself submissive before the other. Any challenge could end in him being injured. Hadley wasn't brave enough to risk such a thing. Submission was what these demons sought, power over those around them.

It was too bad for Shadow that Hadley's mind processed things in the order of how dangerous they were to him. The words chase, enemy, and hurt were caught, but not the negatives attached to them. A small whimper escaped him as Hadley remained still. There could be no chase if he didn't move, after all. As long as he did what the black wolf wanted of him, he'd be just fine. The words about having a heart tugged at Hadley's ears. No... It wasn't true. Demons didn't have hearts. They couldn't.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Shadow continued to see the fear and the submissive behavior from Hadley and he would have growled and snapped at him from how stupid and sad he was acting but he remembered he was trying to calm the pup and not scare him further so he made the choice and did what he had to, in order to get some peace from Hadley. Shadow sat down on the ground and without warning he shifted straight from his Optime form to his Lupus form and it only took a couple minutes to finish. His legs, arms, feet and paws started to turn into normal wolf pads and his head and neck started to re-adjust and form into a smaller compact animal. Shadow didn't growl or make any sounds because he didn't want to frighten Hadley off, all Shadow was doing was trying to no look threatening.

After shadow was finished with his transformation and he was calm again and the feeling of the change left him he looked to Hadley and lowered his head and even his tail went to his belly as he showed the most submission he had ever given to a stranger. If this didn't work then shadow was even willing to roll onto his back and give up completely in order to get some cooperation from this dog. Shadow gave a soft whine and his ears were against his head like Hadley's were and he stayed lower than Hadley as he kept whining softly trying to get the basic instincts of Hadley to awaken and give into the kindness and submissive attitude that shadow was giving off. He no longer spoke and hoped that actions would prove his sincerity and that he really did come in peace and meant no harm to anyone.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Frustration was rising off the monster despite Hadley's attempts to keep it calm without clawing his face off. Briefly Hadley wondered if he should howl for help before Shadow sat down. Hadley jumped slightly, watching curiously. It was almost instantaneous watching the shift. For a moment Hadley was positive Shadow had lost patience and had skipped straight to the chase, turning into secui and moving to tear him apart. He was proved completely wrong though as the black wolf turned into lupus.

Much smaller now he crouched down, submitting to Hadley. An incredulous look passed over Hadley's face. A soft whine reached his ears, and at last he relaxed. He was still submissive, but the fear was finally gone. There was no way this creature was going to harm him. He was so gentle, submissive. Hesitantly Hadley reached his hand down, touching Shadow on the head before drawing back again. Y-you're not going to hunt me? It was strange, considering how similar Shadow was to Amy.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He took to the pet and lightly rubbed his nose and even licked the hand of Hadley before he withdrew it and then kindly and calmly Shadow spoke as if to a brother or a friend I would never harm someone as kind as you....you have given me no reason to think you an enemy and so i wont be one."

Shadow finally and slowly sat down on his haunches and his tail wagged steadily as he let his tongue hang out a little as he took the position and look of what would be a very friendly and happy pup. Shadow sighed on the inside as he thought about what he had just done and if this scared individual had been an assassin but shadow knew eyes.

He could read them as easily as a hunter could stalk it's prey. He saw no assassin in Hadley only a scared to death wolf who needed to be taught to protect himself one day or else if someone wanted to kill him he would make easy prey. Shadow gave a hopeful and friendly bark as he continued to wage his tail.

" If you don't mind i would like to ask you something....I have been traveling for many moons and am interested in joining a pack...i was wondering which pack you were part of and if you could maybe tell me about it? Thinks like it's history and belief's. If you okay with that? "

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley was surprised when his hand was licked, accepting the brief touch. He might have smiled at the gentleness, if it weren't for the dark air he could sense around the wolf. The reassurances that he wouldn't be harmed were heard this time, though the subtle warning of never wanting to be his enemy was much louder in Hadley's ears. Relaxing his body moved out of his stiff position, though he was still submissive. Even around those he considered nice Hadley was extremely careful not to slight, the image of Amy changing from an angel to a devil still impressed in his mind.

His ears drooped sadly at the question. Despite living in the pack Hadley really didn't know much about it. He hadn't been asked why he was joining, simply accepted as Sebastian's slave. Parts of his question Hadley could answer, but the more important parts had been missed. He would do his best though, not wishing to be killed. M-my pack's fairly close by. It's along the coast, near the festival. His words were very quiet, though they quickly lost the hesitancy as he warmed up to his subject. A female alpha. Very strong, a warrior. We have many horses. We live in a protected area. Unfortunately that was all he knew.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Shadow listened carefully to ever word spoken from Hadley and after he had taken it all in his nodded and stopped acting so cute as he felt that Hadley was now finally comfortable around him so he didn't have to act like a pup any more. Shadow tail kept wagging slowly behind him but he closed his maul and looked at Hadley with his blue and yellow eye as he spoke.

Hadley...i would be very much in your dept if you could perhaps set up a meeting with me and possibly the alpha of the pack or another more versed member of the history and beliefs of the pack. Please i could really use your help if you can do anything. If not then I'll just head to the territory boundaries and howl for someone."

Hadley must be a slave or something, his lack of knowledge and his lack of a back bone make me think that he only looks for scraps that might be valuable enough to sell or that be useful to the pack. I hope he can help me...having someone sponsor me looks better then calling out a higher pack member.

Shadow stopped thinking to himself and looked back to Hadley and sat patiently waiting for hopefully good news that Hadley would be able to him him. At this point his hopes weren't that high though.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley's eyes widened at the wolf's request. He wasn't anyone important. How could he possible expect someone to answer his call? Hadley didn't even know much about the pack. He was afraid that he'd be punished for drawing their attention, for being so arrogant as to think that he could call for someone. Turning down the monster was much more terrifying though. He could take a beating. Being subject to the wrath of another beast like Amy wasn't something he was strong enough for.

Swiftly he nodded his head. Quietly he indicated for the demon to follow him, hoping that he wouldn't have his head torn off for the assumption. Hadley walked to the borders. Standing there he glanced at the monster once more before lifting his head. A shaky hesitant howl came out, politely asking for someone to come, assuring that it would be fine if they didn't. Hadley could find out the information another way. Hopefully.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Selene couldn't help the curious expression her petite face donned as she picked through a pile of wares and trinkets, she had found a small stand-alone store loaded to the roof (at least in her thoughts) of weapons. A glint of shiny steel or silver caught the red-eyed woman's gaze and almost like a magnet to steel, she slowly trudged over. Shaky excited fingers pulled at the blue jeweled handle to find a beautiful sword just for her. It was light, and easy to hold. Almost as if the fates had set it out just for her.

The coydog wore no clothing, finding almost no use for the things. They were uncomfortable and many of the things found in stores were unattractive and seemed to repel instead of attract. The sword had a leather bound case, easily strapped on her lithe brown back. Selene found herself snapping her jaws once in delight and set off further. 

A howl cut through the air, sounding so so familiar. Who was it? After a moment of unknowing, the voice was recognized to be her good friend Hadley. Unfortunately, with the drone and white noise of other things, the ruby gazed fae could not tell if it was a howl of calling or danger. On two legs, the tiny woman ran with her new sword strapped neatly to her back. She soon arrived on the scene, panting lightly and hair wind swept. Quickly unsheathing the blade, Selene stood as of there was some danger. "Hadley...Is something the matter?" She glanced over to the stranger and guessed by his relaxed stance there was nothing the matter. At least she suspected something and stood ready when needed. Maybe one day she'd be a warrior, fearless and strong. Both the men were massive, Hadley at least two feet taller, and an extra foot for the other male. She nodded and put the sword away, standing as dignified as she possibly could muttering a soft "I'm sorry. I thought something was wrong." She placed her hands on her hips, studying the two for a moment before brushing back her wild dark hair and leaning towards Hadley.
[html]

Shadow heard the call of Hadley and waited patiently for another member of the pack to make themselves known and he haerd her long before she got there. He picked up the moment and then he heard the steps and he even heard the ting sound of bushes and sticks hitting a blade...a sword. Shadow tensed for a second and his eyes traveled to the spot where the new comer would come out and when he saw her he relaxed a little seeing in her stance that she was unsure of the call and thought it to be a warning. Shadow looked to the blade and saw that it was a nice sword, by the looks of the metal and hilt the sword seemed to match it's wielder perfectly and once she calmed he relaxed as well...his ears of which had lightly dropped and his posture was lower to the ground became normal and his tail started to move again.

Shadow listened as the female spoke and he took a noble bow going low with his head and eyes and he stayed like that while he introduced himself. Pleasure to meet you.. My name is shadow. Hadley here called because i wanted to speak with a member of the pack with a little more knowledge and history for me. Hadley has been very helpful and I'm guessing is a valued member of this pack due to his honesty and compassion." Hmm...i wonder what this female will be able to tell me...I'll wait before changing and matching her form..perhaps until Hadley has either gone or is relaxed and calm enough to not run away if i take my preferred form form. I can only hope that this member knows more and can truly help me decide if joining this pack is worth it.

Shadow looked to Hadley really quick and then as he stood there bowed and tail low showing he was a friend he figured he would ask and see if it would be okay to meet her on more equal terms since he was in his lupus and the female was in Optime.

" If you would allow me too...I would like to change and more properly introduce myself but i will not if it is desired of me."

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Panic shot through Hadley as the noise of someone crashing through the bushes reached him. Selene stepped out, her eyes blazing. A sword was drawn from her back, and again Hadley saw the connection between her and Amy. Trapped between a demon and a monster Hadley froze up again. After a few moments the hybrid placed the sword away, apologizing for her actions. Mutely he shook his head, quickly cutting across the border where he sat down, looking at the ground. Maybe they'd forget he was there.

The black wolf introduced himself as Shadow, a name that rung through his ears. The name fit the beast to a tee. Hadley wished Amy had such a clearly dark name. Maybe then he wouldn't have fallen for her trap, and he wouldn't have so much pain. It had happened though. Numbly he listened as Shadow spoke, taking his place as a quiet shadow, only making himself known if needed. He looked up briefly when addressed, fear showing before nodding his head and dropping his gaze back down. He wouldn't do anything to stand in the monster's way.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Selene saw fear flash in Hadley's eyes, and felt immense guilt for her almost macabre entrance. She wanted to rush over, pull him into her arms and hold him tight. Comfort him as he had done for her many times. She noticed him sink down, and the guilt strung an uncomfortable knot inside her stomach. She swallowed and wrapped her arms around her torso. The other, who had addressed himself as Shadow, was polite enough and asked to shift and she merely nodded, quiet for now. "My name's Selene Vansenza." The girl dipped her crown in a polite manner to the stranger.

Quietly and politely, Selene said "Yes. I think Hadley is valued. He's certainly valued to me, but I hold no particularly high ranking in Casa di Cavalieri." She glanced down to Hadley, hoping he heard her words. His company was the world to the small coydog, and he had to know it. She had come rushing through the bushes for him, to put her own life on the line to fight off someone else. He was larger yes, probably more powerful. But anyone could tell, she had a fiercer spirit. Plus Hadley was too gentle. "So you want to know more about Casa huh?" She let a ghost of a smile cross her thin muzzle, and the lithe girl conjured up whatever she remembered Wayne telling her the day she had joined the large pack. 

"Well...Casa di Cavalieri was founded after the Aniwayan war, to create peace and become a stronger place to protect the wellbeing of others. The Sole and Luna, Jazper and Anann felt those principals of protection and building a strong trust within eachother would help harness the negativity and create peace and prevent more disputes." Selene glanced at Hadley again, hoping he wasn't going to leave her now, kick her out of his room because she had frightened him. "I guess that's all I know. I come from Anathema, I left there for Casa. What I was told impressed me, how they strove for neutrality and the wellbeing of others." She flicked a tail before breaking off, crouching down to sit beside Hadley on the ground. She wrapped one lean arm around his shoulder, rubbing his back gently before murmuring "I'm sorry." It must have been traumatic with Amy, horrible even. And now Selene was a monster. Her eyes were downcast, apologetic even. Tentatively, the Fiera leaned her head on his broad shoulder. Sorry and guilty.
[html]

Shadow took in and listened to everything that was said and as he did this he watched every movement and twitch and gesture, the eyes and movement of muscles spoke to him like only he and other assassins could hear. As the female spoke to him he caught on quite that she thought him not a threat or perhaps lacking in something...good, he didn't need other of them knowing that he was a skilled killer and assassin. Shadow watched how the female treated Hadley and he knew there was something special between the two. and he could also tell from the look in her eyes that she too knew about the scar of fear on Hadley. So the CDC are peacekeepers a pack dedicated to ceasing hostility and fights between packs....interesting, a noble goal to be sure. Is there anything else you can tell be about the pack? how do they go about dealing with a situation that could turn hostile. If they heard about two packs about to go to war would they jump in the middle to try and stop it or what?"

Shadow waited for an answer patiently as he continued to study the two of them seeing what more he could pick up from the exchange and while he waited he Sat down as his tail stopped wagging and he shifted before there eyes. His legs and arms and spine and his muscles broke and grew and reshaped as he took his Optime form again in about a minute and then slowly he stood up tall as he looked to the two of them and he again noticed the fear in Hadleys eyes. Shadow nodded slowly to Hadley and the female and spoke gently

"I know i'm big....but i am still just as polite and kind as i was a moment ago, it's okay Hadley."

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Their words were quiet, Hadley's ears trained on only what might be pertinent to him. It wouldn't do if he heard something he wasn't supposed to. His ears pricked slightly as Selene spoke, returning to their submissive position as he realized they were discussing his worth. The female must have found something useful in him, listing the hybrid as valuable. Comforted that he wasn't going to be sold Hadley listened to them speak, his eyes remaining on the ground. The tiny female spoke, explaining that the pack was a place dedicated to helping maintain peace, something he hadn't known before. Idly he wondered what it was like, a peaceful world.

The speech broke off, and Hadley looked up, his eyes wide with fright as Selene moved over to him. The frightening reflection of Amy was gone now. Instead it was just Selene again, gentle and tiny against his frame. He flinched slightly as she touched him, but that faded as she leaned against him. Sighing he leaned towards her as well, though one ear remained trained on Shadow. The black wolf was a monster, and Hadley knew it. It wasn't like with Selene, where she held the potential to become like the blond trader. This one held the same air as death that Amy did. He jumped slightly as Shadow shifted, pulling Selene away from what he saw as dangerous. The words remained soft and he relaxed his grip, pulling away from Selene a little, embarrassed.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hadley has a biggest fan :| Big Grin

Selene sighed happily as Hadley seemed more relaxed as she cradled her head against his shoulder. This was what she felt was special, to be able to feel so calm around someone and in turn loosen up their worries. Shadow's question about how the pack worked was a little hard to answer. Thinking for a moment, Sel idly glanced over to Hadley, concerned about him once again. He seemed fine, making her long tail thump against the ground contentedly. "Well...I think they are more like ambassadors, uniting the different packs through alliances, but yes. I think if needed they'd step in." Quietly the young hybrid pondered over something, if her stepping in and leaning against Hadley in an affectionate way was making him embarrassed, shouldn't she pull away? What should she do? He wasn't showing any reaction towards that scale of discomfort, but what if he did? They weren't really a couple, although if asked she'd would agree. Anyway, being able to share a room with the most amazing being she knew was bliss. Completely comfortable. Sel didn't pull away. However impressively huge this Shadow was, Selene didn't show any interest for the massive man. Lately there was no one else, not even a passerby who had seemed attractive. Befriending this stranger would be alright though, and anything she had with Hadley was shown by the way she melted against his body. "So...Shadow...Where are you from?" It was a simple question, having her mind halfway on the topic and the other half focused on other things.

The petite hybrid felt a little nervous speaking to someone else, it seemed as if Selene was becoming a hermit. Casa di Cavalieri seemed like the only place in the universe and this was just new. Without thinking, Selene placed her sword on the ground, having trouble with holding it when her mind seemed to be in the gutter. "Yeah. Hadley and I live in the same room there. I couldn't find a place to stay and he took me in. I slept on the ground by the courthouse." This brought on a tiny giggle, how she had been so silly to sleep outside. Staying in the same room brought instant trust upon the gentle scarred hybrid, he hadn't done anything in the night and on occasion listened to her rants about how he should stay on the bed. The nights had certainly been cooler and knowing that there was Hadley, someone she knew wouldn't be a bother staying up on the bed with her. Buttoning her attention back to the dark wolf with the multihued eyes, she asked again not trying to be rude because she really wanted to go back to the courthouse "Is that all you need to know? 'Cause that's all I know." Sleepily, Selene yawned closing red eyes and trustfully pushed her nose into Hadley's shoulder.  

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shadow watched the two and smiled lightly as it was made extremely obvious that the female liked the little male in front of him and he was a pleasant sight to see. Shadow listened to the words of the female and nodded lightly and felt no problem with answering her question about where he was from. I am from up north, past any of the packs in the area. I was with my mother and father, that's it, When they died i ventured and found myself here. Since then i have ventured to many of the packs in a mission to meet with them and ask about there history and beliefs so i can hopefully find a pack, a family for myself. Shadow straightened out and smiled and held out a hand lightly towards the two and nodded.

You have answered what i needed to know and i thank you for the information. I wish you to well and hope that your future is a good one.

That last part was said with a smile and a wink to the female and the male knowing they would get the hint that Shadow knew about the spark between them. He shook the hands of the Selene and gently slowly shoot the hand of Hadley and after he was done he turned away and continued to venture out into the world focused on completing his mission.

template by revo. <3

[/html]