birds of prey question
so i was wondering... do you guys think a luperci could train a bird of prey to attack on command? Maggie's bird is a swallow tailed kite and she has trained her to go to and from the borders to her residence... which i figured was feasible enough... but what about attacking? i guess maggie might have to learn low-speech (which i was planning on doing anyway) unless you guys think its reasonable.
I think it's reasonable, especially if there's a distinct signal involved. Of course, the bird might have some reservations about attacking creatures that it knows are probably stronger, but if it trusts its "owner," then I don't see an issue here. :3
thanks kiri! <3
I'm sure it'd be possible but I don't know how practical that'd actually be as the bird attacking a luperci could easily lead to physical harm to the bird. If a talon snagged the bird could be thrown to the ground or flailing arms could lead to a broken wing. Just thinks to keep in mind. Work nicely the first strike at least cause youd like catch the target way off guard.
You've probly never seen wolf hunting eagles. Very Sad but sorta impressive in its own right, given it seems like a team of birds and I doubt they could really dominate an optime. Eagles also > kites x_X