With arms wide open.
[html]

wc; 360+

The dog was laying rolled over on her back, sun-bathing in her lupus form. She had been laying here ever since she woke up.. And didn't feel the urge to move now. She was comforted by the sounds of her bunnies stirring in their cage, eager to be released and explore the land. Their personalities were as known to her now as the back of her snow white paws. She had three, now; Firefly, Avery, and Zoom. Firefly was by far her favorite.. She had found this grey critter to be a female, and the most cuddly one out of the group yet.

Bambi turned her head, her water coloured orbs now drawn towards her black cat. "She isn't getting any better.." She thought glumly, watching the feline for a moment to ensure that that rise and fall of her chest was still occurring. Relieved in seeing that she was indeed breathing, she softly called out the cat's name. The cat stood up then arched her back, lifting her fur and stretching. She hopped off the cage, wobbling over towards the canine. "Yes dear?" She said, licking the dog's ear and causing it to twitch. She looked so frail and sickly.. Almost like a zombie. Even her voice was different then it used to be. Bambi responded by nuzzling at the cat's neck in an affectionate matter, silently expressing her love.

After shifting in to her werewolf form, she lazily sat up. "Speaking of zombies.." She said mentally, raising her arms and stretching out her back. She could see the excitement of the bunnies grow as she reached out towards the cage, unlocking it and allowing them to hop out. After running around a bit, Firefly naturally returned to Bambi's side. The dog lifted up the rabbit, cradling her similar to the way a human would do a baby. She smoothed down the creatures large ears and looked at the its glassy red eyes. Normally red eyes were associated with evil.. But the girl couldn't even bring herself to think that about the animal. "You wouldn't kill me in my sleep, would you?" She asked quietly, smiling. Naturally, the rabbit just blinked.

Bambi

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Dara had heard a name that she wanted to put a face with. Bambi Lafron.

Dara absolutely wanted to meet this new pack member and had just begun searching for her. She was in her Optime form, of course, in a tree. Dara had climbed up the tree to see if she could spot a pack member she hadn't seen yet. Though knowing herself, she probably had seen Bambi somewhere like at the pack meeting or somewhere and just didn't connect the dots. She gently climbed down the tree and started to walk toward a little clearing she knew of.

On her way there, she heard a rustling in the bush from beside her. A gray object darted from on side of the path to the other, running right through Dara's big feet. Tripping over her own feet Dara fell in the bushes and rolled down a little hill. "Just my luck," Dara muttered, her eyes closed. She was laying flat on her back. She opened her eyes to see two water colored eyes looking back at her. She spit the leaf out of her mouth that had somehow gotten in her mouth.

"Hi," Dara said to the new face, "normal, I would walk up to someone new, but today I guess I just had to do something different, though being tripped and rolling down a hill was not exactly how I was thinking about doing it. So, who are you?" Dara said with a smile on her face. Her blunt nature had gotten the best of her in the last sentence. She looked curiously at the new member she was meeting.
[html]

WC; 300+

Bambi couldn't help but be amused with the comical entrance of the wolf. She smiled at the woman, holding Firefly close to her chest. "Hello," Nana said. The feline was, naturally, startled upon being interrupted so suddenly. The dog released a repressed giggle, enjoying how her mentor worked so hard to hide her surprise. "Well, what's the fun in walking?" Her cat said, seemingly attempting to soothe out any wrinkles of embarrassment that the wolf may be feeling. "I am, as the girl has named me, Nana. I do most of her speaking.." For a moment the dog thought that she would continue on with the story, but found the sudden pause to be used for the cat to let out a painful sounding cough. Part of her was relieved, for the speaking of her past seemed to bring out feelings of pity from others. Bambi turned her head, looking at the grass nearby. It made her insides hurt to know her one close friend was attempting to hide so much agony. She directed her attention back to the cat, "If I could take it all away, I would." She said silently.

As she found the quietness beginning to get awkward, she spoke aloud. "New. Both." To some, her choppy words may have been misunderstood; Nana picked up on it perfectly. "Ah. You are both new.. When abouts did you join?" The Lafron girl felt her white rabbit squirming around in her arms, signaling that it was ready to be let go. Complying with the cotton tail's wishes, she put down the creature. Bambi watched curiously as the rabbit made its way over to the wolf, sniffing at her paws. She knew that it was probably unhealthy for her to allow her science experiments to get so comfortable around canines.. As she knew that some of them would have more sinister intents then to see how they reacted to the environment around them.

Bambi

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]