Mark of Love
Ayasha was heading to do one of the scariest things she had ever done. She was heading to see Aeron to get a tattoo of some sort. Well she knew what she wanted but she had no idea what the other woman would do to her. Ayasha had asked but didn’t receive a clear answer. But she wanted to show Liam that she loved him in a tangible way. And that meant getting a tattoo like had gotten one for her.

She would surprise Liam with it. It was going to be a butterfly on her back near her shoulder. It was her way of saying that she loved him and accepted him despite the butterflies. And that she accepted that the butterflies were part of him. She knew that they might never go away but she hoped that she kept them from being so strong.

Ayasha remembered how she and Aeron got to talking about tattoos. Well not the exact conversation but why she and the other female had even met after the Winter Festival. Ayasha had gone to finally visit Leon but instead found Aeron. She didn’t ask what she had been doing there nor did she really want to know. The two of them talked and somehow Aeron had offered to give Ayasha a tattoo and Ayasha had accepted.

She went to the Storm Tree Hotel and headed towards Aeron’s room. She knocked on the door and called, ”Aeron? It’s Ayasha.”
[html]

407 wc For give aeron's gruffness >.> she's feeling manly today

Aeron smiled as she sat in her living room with Adwen and Jandro. The two were more used to Io being gone then she was. though the young boy was still having some nightmares but aeron chopped that to missing his real mom and also Aeron being gone often. Though she was trying to be home as much as possible.

Mama play please Adwen called as she glomped her brother. the boy looked at her and then to Aeron. "Please" he chimed in as the two of them raced at the golden woman. Normally she would be in Optime form but spending the day with the pups she figured being in Lupus she could be more on their level.

Aeron smiled as she growled playfully. She watched as the two came at her and she ducked laughing as they tumbled over one another. The thin stork legged woman smiled as she leap over the couch and tried to "hide" On the pups she was falling into the mother role with grace and dignity. Though she still wished she had a hand.

Aeron smiled as she shot her head up hearing a call at her front door. She knocked her head on the table on let out a small howl. Damn that hurt she thought as she looked up. "Oh come in Ayasha the door is always open." she shouted as she looked at the two pups that were now onto her. Aeron smiled trying to run away from them. the golden woman smiled she was actually having fun. This was something she had never heard of. She stopped short and both pups tackled her. She laughed flopping over as both of them climb over her. Jandro trying to bite off her ear.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Ayasha heard a knock on wood followed by a howl of pain and she gave a noticeable cringe for whoever hit their head. Or at least, that’s what she assumed happened. She could have been wrong. It was hard to tell what was used to knock on some wood and it was impossible for her to tell what it was except wood. But there was no other sound or sign of injury so she assumed it wasn’t that bad.

Aeron’s voice soon called out, telling her that the door was always open. She entered into her rooms and saw the older woman on the floor being tackled by two pups; she assumed they were Leon’s. Ayasha gave a grin and asked, ”Do you need any help there, Aeron?” She had experience with pups from her own younger siblings and was at ease with little ones. Although some of the reasons for her leaving were less than ideal, she still had fond memories of AniWaya and her time with her family.

She did stand a little awkwardly just inside the doorway. Her real reason for being here was on her mind but she was a little shy about doing it. Plus, she highly doubted that discussing tattoos was something that should be done around pups, especially the process and the placement of tattoos. So she was going to wait until there was a good time to speak with Aeron.
[html]

wc

Aeron smiled mostly forgetting the bump on her head as the two attacked her. She smiled as she rolled around with them. She playfully snarled at them as she romped with the pair of growing pups. Aeron smiled as she listened to Ayasha walking into the hotel. she was happily playing with the children. No I'm fine She said as she stood hearing both yelp in shock. She smiled calming them down then looked at Ayasha.

Don't look so uneasy sweetheart. Aeron said as she looked at the girl. Then nuzzled her children and motioned for them to move. Let me place these guys down for a nap. She said as she pushed the two along. she moved up the stairs and settled the two into their bed. Aeron would do all she could to care for them.

Shifting the Golden woman made her way down the stairs now on two legs. she was at ease now with the two tuckered out and now napping. "So ayasha whats going on?" She asked as she looked at her. The golden woman moved into the room and smiled a bit. She wondered why Ayasha was being odd.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
It would appear that Ayasha was interrupting playtime but Aeron didn’t seem to upset by it. She giggled when the pups yelped when their mother stood up. They didn’t seem hurt nor did Ayasha think that Aeron would hurt children. But the sight of pups playing with Aeron made Ayasha hope that she would someday have pups with Liam. The only thing that she was worried about was if they had a black pup.

But Aeron told her not to look uneasy and she gave the older woman a surprised look. Was she referring to the tattooing or could she tell that she was worried about any pups that she might have with her mate? Ayasha figured it was the former rather than the latter. Aeron than said that she was going to put the pups down for a nap. Ayasha gave a rather distracted nod and looked around the room.

The older woman soon returned and asked her what was going on. Ayasha gave a shy, uncertain smile and said, ”Well, remember how you said you used to tattoo and would be willing to do one for me if I wanted? Well, I’ve decided I want one.” She was taking the plunge and knew that there was no going back now. Well, there was but it was very hard to go back. She could up until the process actually started but she was certain that she wanted and she knew what and where it would be.
Aeron yawned as she remembered hitting her head. She rubbed her head and sighed as she looked at the girl. Such a pretty girl and from the rumors running around aeron was shocked to see her with a male that had such a dark past. Looking at ayasha Aeron moved forward and nodded. "Yep I haven't met with my trader yet so I have no supplies and no pigment yet." She spoke looking at her.

Moving more into the living room Aaeron sighed picking up a few of the things the kids had thrown around. Aeron looked at her again and smiled. "What would you like and where though?" She asked as she looked her over a little bit/ The golden vixen had to admit that being alone in this large home had made her miss a woman's touch.

She waited for an answer as she put the remaining things away. She just had to get everything cleaned up for the most part. Looking at Ayasha she gave a light wave of a hand. "Come sit no need to stand." She spoke motioning to any of the seats the Oriax just watched her. She seemed uneasy. The thought of trying to convince her not to mark her body came to mind.
OOC: Here's an idea of what the tattoo would look like

IC: Aeron looked her over and Ayasha imagined that she was trying to judge her for being with Liam. If Aeron confronted her, then…Ayasha wasn’t sure what she would do. She supposed that she would explain that she knew of his issues and still loved despite them all. She had done it enough times, with both their parents, that she almost had it memorized.

But the older women didn’t say anything and Ayasha started to breath regularly, which she didn’t realize she was having trouble with. But she listened to Aeron’s words and that it would take awhile for her to get the supplies. Ayasha gave a slight nod, indicating that she heard and understood.

Aeron then asked her what she wanted and where she wanted it. ”Well, I want a butterfly on my left bicep near my shoulder. I’d like it be pretty and maybe dark purple? As well as a few flowers, too?” She followed Aeron’s gesture and invitation and sat down. She probably seemed a little nervous, which she was, but that was turning to excite at the thought of showing Liam how much he meant to her, all aspects of him. She hoped that it wouldn’t be too difficult for Aeron to make.
[html]

wc

Aeron smiled as the young woman moved towards her. She was still hoping that this wasn't all for that boy. So why the butterfly and flowers? she asked trying to make a nice conversation. She moved so she was behind Ayasha trying to get a good look at the location. she nodded as she smiled. Thats a good spot.

Moving back around she smiled looking at Ayasha. Its gonna hurt a bit. She sat down and looked at her. Golden eyes studied her wondering what was going on in her mind. There's two ways of doing it too. I can shave the fur off and you'll have to keep it shaved. or I can go through and scar the design into you. She spoke as she looked at her.

She waited for an answer golden hair starting to fall in front of her face. She needed to put it up if she was going to do anything to this young lady because she didn't want it hindering her. She was hoping that the children would stay asleep and allow her to work. She was hoping that this would be fun and easy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Aeron seemed happy with her eagerness but wanted to know why she chose the two elements. Ayasha paused and tried to think of something to say that didn’t hurt Liam or make Aeron worried about her. She knew about Liam’s butterflies and all the troubles that they made him go through but didn’t think that it was anyone else’s business. So she shrugged. ”It combined things that I care about.” She didn’t care what Aeron thought about what she said.

But the older woman agreed that it would be a good spot and then she said that it would be painful. Ayasha nodded in understanding. She assumed that it would hurt but she listened to her options. One seemed less painful but harder to keep up. Or she could get the more painful but easier to deal with. She gave a sigh and weighed her options.

But she made her mind up and said, ”I guess it will be more painful but I’ll go with the scarring. How long will this take? Both this step and in total?” She still would do it but she wanted to know how bad it would be and for how long. She was nervous but very excited. She did feel a little rebellious even though she was not under her mother’s supervision.
Aeron smiled a little bit as she looked at Ayasha. there was a thought that crossed her mind. If she could scar the area what about searing the skin with something hot. The wounds that she had closed had scared and little to no hair grew where they had been burned closed. So you care about him so you mark yourself seems off to me. Aeron spoke as she moved over to her metal things.

She huffed as she looked through the things. She was no professional tattooer. She had done it once or twice on her squad members. It was how each squad member was id to a squad. She rummaged her stuff and looked at Ayasha.

Its going to smell disgusting as all heck and hurt but it'll heal faster and take less times. Aeron said as she bent some of the metal bits. One snapped in her hand and she huffed. Picking up another piece she looked at it. It was off a fence or something it looped into a swirl and aeron put it to one side. I'm going to burn the flesh the hair wont grow back She said as she picked up the few circles and straight pieces she had. She'd to it one at a time.
Ayasha saw Aeron’s smile and wondered about the smile. But she didn’t really think much of it as it would appear that the other woman was thinking about something. So Ayasha allowed her thoughts to go to Liam and what he would think about this. She was still going to do it but she simply was curious as to what he would think. Aeron’s voice interrupted her thoughts with a very true observation. Her attention snapped to her and she was a little surprised. ”Does it matter if it is?” She wasn’t confirming it but she definitely wasn’t denying it either.

She watched with curiosity and interest as Aeron picked through metal things. All while she described what was going to happen. Ayasha pulled her lower lip in between her teeth and gently nibbled on it. But she nodded that she understood. ”I kind of assumed that it would no matter which thing I did. But healing faster and easier to care for sounds better even if it means it hurts.” She did wrinkle her nose slightly at the idea of burning flesh. ”What about the pups? Won’t they be curious about the smell?” She wasn’t trying to be talked out of it but more worried for the pups.