Leader Needed.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow Shifted into his Lupus form hearing about how the pack he was heading towards prefer a move animal way of living meaning that Shadow would probably have to get use to being in his Lupus form a lot. It didn't matter to him to much because he was just as effective as a killer in any form he chose. He had five years to perfect all three forms and there strengths and weaknesses. Shadow walked slowly smelling often to pick up the territory line that was the border to the new dawn and he stopped the moment his picked it up knowing he was not to close or to far away. Shadow looked to the River that was near by and he had followed it to the edge of the territory and now that he was there it was time to make himself known.

Shadowfang took in a deep breath and then he let it out. The howl was loud and powerful, with a commanding tone to it but it asked for a meeting not demanded even though the sound was strong. He slowly came to a stop and then he sat down and his Blue and yellow orbs watched the tree line looking for any movement that was coming his way. He would know when they were coming and he would show his honor and pride, and his selfless heart, whatever it would take to join for within the New Dawn Pack was a woman that he loved and he was going to be with her, even if he had to give his life to prove his resolve.

Shadow lowered his ears and his tail and his head lightly as he started to prep himself for the meeting. If fate was kind it would be someone he had met from the pack, like Insomnia. Regardless of who met him he was confident in his ability's and his prowess as a hunter and assassin.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
Insomnia had just gotten up and gone on border patrol, since she hadn't in a while. All she could think about though was how tired she was from her encounter with shadow. She was hopeful they would meet again- the feelings the same.
Part of the reason wolves strayed from their homes was due to an interest in what other places looked like, the wish to escape from their reality for a while, and, to those who held higher ranks, to go in search of possible new members. So, it was with great pleasure, now that Insomnia had been accepted, that New Dawn was attracting yet another stranger who called him forth. Once a brief minute had passed, the dark female found herself nearing a dark-built brute, similar in appearance to himself, although massively larger and older. It took awhile before she realized who it was and she sprinted towards him and tackled him to the ground "SHADOW!" She licked his muzzle and basically his whole face, her tail wagging fast. "What are you doing here? I thought you had to go in search for other packs and information." She really didn't care why he was here, just that he was and that they were together again.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched the tree line and assumed a high ranking wold he never met would have come to meet him with the howl he gave off. He looked to the ground and then he saw someone was near and he waited for a commanding voice to call to him and ask him why he was there, what he got instead made him smile and whine. He Heard a beautiful voice as he raised his head just in time to see Insomnia only feet from him and like that he was on his back with Insomnia on him and he whined like a pup as he licked back and smiled his tail now moving like a out of control fan. He listened to her ask her questions and he just stayed there on his back happy to have her there and he replied softly when she was done talking.

" I didn't have many to check out....You were basically the last pack i looked into and so i hurried back and ran with everything i had to see you again and tell you something." Shadow looked into her eyes and while he did he licked her muzzled and nuzzled her neck and while he was near her neck he whispered into her ear." I want to join New Dawn....to be with you, forever, I love you Insomnia, I did the moment i saw you." Shadow remained looking up at her wondering how she would take the news but he had a feeling that whatever she decided to do in reaction to him was going to be good. He knew she loved him and now he proved just how much he loved her.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
She nuzzled him over and over again and grinned. She was so glad she went out this morning, or she wouldn't have seen her fluffy. She got off of him after what seemed like eternity and sat down. "You want to join?! R-really?" Shock and confusion crossed her eyes. She couldn't believe a male like this would want to join this pack and not one like Anathema, where all the ones like him were. She couldn't answer him right away. All she could do was stare at him.
"Well...We need a alpha to make that choice if you are to join hunny. I would love it if you did though. I love you " she murmured, padding around to his side. With a delicate nature she lowered herself to the ground and then rolled herself over to lay beside Shadow, staring up at the sky. Her petite paws folded contentedly over her chest. A gentle breeze ruffled her long fur, tossing it about like a child plays with a doll’s hair. After a few minutes of silence she sent a side glance over at Shadow, and gave him a toothy grin.
[html]

OOC.

The howl had been strong, and urgent, so Zalen had been just as urgent to get there. It was amazing, wolves seemed to be calling on the borders daily now, giving him more reason to stick near the edges of the territory. He actually had been lingering there today, but sadly, the howl came near another edge of New Dawn. Zalen had run full sprint, the wind in his ebon fur, causing his eyes to water and squint. It took him several minutes, but soon he was there.

He slowed as two dark figure came into his view; Insomnia he recognized immediately; though he had not much interacted with her much since her acceptance, he knew her to be very social, and would see her around the den often. The other wolf, a male, Zalen did not recognize, but his visage was striking in comparison to another new member; Blind. They were nearly identical, even down to the blue and gold mismatched eyes. It was quite uncanny.

The male was already in a submissive posture, but Zalen could immediately pick up on the body language of both the stranger and Insomnia; they obviously knew each other, and were very friendly with each other it seemed, the way they lay next to each other like new lovers. Zalen walked up to them, making sure to rub his large head against Insomnia’s in greeting, as he looked at the male, Hello, you seem to know each other. Are you here to join? What is your name? His posture was dominant and sure, but his tail was wagging, the atmosphere of the situation causing him to feel much more calm and happy than he normally would have.

<style>
.zero-zalen p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-zalen b {color:#79B5AC; font-family: 'palatino linotype', serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zero-zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zero-zalen {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#A1BBCE; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#294960; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QSKhM.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:25px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Shadow was so lost in his time with Insomnia that he almost was caught off guard by the leader of the pack he was interested in joining. He quickly rolled and stood in respect and his tail went between his legs and his head and eyes lowered as he heard the question . As if rehearsing lines from a play he spoke calm and respectfully to Salem.

" Zalens it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard much about you. My name is Shadowfang and I have come here looking to the honor of joining New Dawn . Insomnia and I have met outside the territory near the river. "Shadow didn't say anything else about him and Insomnia knowing that Zalens would have seen the way they were around each other. Shadow kept his eyes averted but he had to smile seeing the look on Insomnia's face and at the attitude that Zalen was showing within his tail. It must have been a switch for him to come to a meeting and see two wolves laying on there back staring at the sky. As shadow waited for Zalens reply he remained submissive but confident of his situation. It was a nice thing to see such a task as this met with a carefree nature.
Their eyes were locked, an animalistic buzz in the small space between them. Leaning heavily on her left, she extended her muzzle to his, her hind legs tensing slightly, giving her added support. Her breath warmed his nose, his black lips which were curled into its signature, grin. She was hardly consciously aware of their weight in the air, their existence beyond the land of her mind. Lost in the moment of it all, Insomnia intended to answer his question and after several moments of only their breaths to fill the silence, she parted her lips again as Zalen was coming towards them. She dipped her head at the alpha and licked his cheek in a friendly way. "Hi Zalen!" She gave a grin and settled back down next to shadow and beamed with happiness. She truly hoped that he would accept him. "I... kinda found him and thought he could be a wonderful addition to the pack" She sheepishly said looking down and blushed. It was quite obvious that they were "together", whatever that meant and if he didn't get accepted, she would be heartbroken
[html]

OOC.

The young male introduced himself as Shadowfang, an interesting name to say the least, but not all that strange. He was polite, and submissive, but his happiness seemed to spill out of him like a river. Zalen smiled as he spoke, and then turned to Insomnia, who seemed so giddy with the whole situation she was nearly giggling as she mentioned she had found him and that he would be a great addition to New Dawn. Just the fact that the two seemed to be so smitten was enough for him; he had already begun seeing romances blossom amongst the members as spring neared and he truly hoped for New Dawn to be filled with the pitter patter of puppy paws.

Oh? He began in a friendly, teasing tone, You found him, eh? Well, do you vouch for him Insomnia? If so, I see no reason why he can’t join us. He then turned his eyes to the male’s own mismatched one, Welcome then, Shadowfang. We are glad to have you.

<style>
.zero-zalen p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-zalen b {color:#79B5AC; font-family: 'palatino linotype', serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zero-zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zero-zalen {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#A1BBCE; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#294960; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QSKhM.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:25px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Rest now, traveler, for you are home.

Your brothers and sisters welcome you to New Dawn!

Congratulations! You no longer stray from the path and have returned to life as a true wolf. You do not have to face this world alone, and now may rely on the wisdom of your pack to guide you.

• Take a moment to check out our Game and the Moons to see how you can start collecting rewards.
  • Remember to study your new realm by reviewing the Map and Territory Guide so you may know the land in which your family thrives. Do not be afraid to travel anywhere within the borders of New Dawn.
  • Please read about our Culture and take a moment to review our Policies so you are best equipped to live as a true wolf.

If you have any questions or concerns you may always seek your alphas' guidance by contacting Nat (Zalen Damaichu) or Nuki (Titania Moonsong). Feel free to start posting in your new home immediately, or if you would like to plan a thread you may poke your muzzle around in Thread Requests or Open Threads!

[/html]