Disturb my mind
Set on Serendipity Shores.

The child was as restless as the spirits he could see all around him. The balls of dark and light danced and gave no indication of the torment and pain they could inflict upon him. Hawkish golden eyes watched them with a wary respect, despite the evilness of the shadowy ones he still respected them although that hadn't stopped him from chasing them away from his Mahn. To an observing outsider they would have seen the child sat on the sandy beach facing the gentle waves staring hard at seemingly nothing, an unmoving statue with eyes that seemed to glow from within, an inner light of sorts.

The light orbs held more of his attention and he was attempting to communicate with them, something that he had never done before. He had never asked for the shadows to show him such horrors of blood and corpses and headless bodies, of demons and hell and unholy beasts that stalked the land. The orbs, all of them, shivered as he spoke not with his voice but with his mind trying to reach out to them. 'I am Honrin' Something told him not to give his full name, his true name to these... spirits? things? He wasn't quite sure what they were. 'I am Honrin' They moved away from him the more he continued to try to speak to them and eventually the child gave up. They floated back to him upon this decision and returned to their dancing almost carefree state, interacting only with each other and never him.

The sound of the ocean was a long way away to his ears even though he were sitting several meters from it. Its salty tang was faint within his nose and the wind that swept through his fur was barely felt. The child took in a breath and then slowly let it back out.