M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow held tight onto Terra and made sure she didn't bite anyone other than him and when she went to snap at the healer he moved his arm in the way so she couldn't reach and he kept petting and holding her and helped in making her eat the seeds and then finally sleep.

He looked down to Terra an smiled lightly and then he looked to Deuce and nodded his head low as he spoke with much thanks in his voice.

You are a great asset to this pack and I thank you for helping to heal Terra even though she is not of this pack, I am in your dept and yours as well Zalen I hope I can make it up to both of you some how, if either of you need anything, a favor and mission needing to be done, I will do it.

He looked back down to Terra and petted her head lightly as he smiled, his sister would live another day and she may yet be able to dance once again.

<style>
.newdawn3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.newdawn3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.newdawn3 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.newdawn3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... xm0c-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.newdawn3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]