A New Family Is Found
Shadow had walked with Zalen the head of the pack for what seemed like 20 minutes and after so little time he had picked up on so many different scents and smells. Shadow looked around as the inner territory of New Dawn was more than he had thought it would be. he saw so many wolves and even those that had a little bit of Coyote in them. He looked at everyone and saw what looked to him to be a family, something he was not used to seeing or being around. He had been traveling for so long and was looking out for himself that to see a family so close was refreshing to him and he smiled as he tail began to wave lightly.

He looked and saw Insomnia just smiling at him and he took her hand as he nuzzled her lightly.He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and let everything sink in and then he knew, This was his family now, and he wasn't alone. He was happy and excited about the idea of meeting others and he looked around wondering who would come up to him first.
Staring off into the space a smirk appeared on her face as she could sense he was watching her. The quiet game they were paying was getting a little old and it was time to take up the challenge a bit more. She loved to play and this was something she could do so well. Shifting around so that she was comfortable she didn't move her eyes from looking off into the distant,she didn't want him to know anything about what she had planned in her head. "Have i done anything intresting in the past ten minutes we have been sitting here together" She chuckled and hoped it had caught him off guard that she spoke. Her voice was quiet and sweet, one you would think a petite small teen girl would have. She finally turned to look at him and engage in conversation and interaction. If she wanted to fit in she would need to show herself to these wolves and make friends with them. She would have to hold nothing back and let everything be natural. She shifted again around so that when looking at him she wasn't uncomfortable, she hated getting a crick in her neck it annoyed and pained her. "Love, are you ready to meet the others?"
I am ready willing and able to meet everyone and if need be i will tell them all that we are mates and that your mine. Shadow looked her over and he couldn't help it. He took his hands put them on either side of her stomach and he lifted her to his level and he licked her muzzle and he ears lightly as he nuzzled her neck and then slowly he put her down and smiled giving her a little wink as he thought how nice and a little exciting it was to show public affection.

He took her hand as he looked around the pack to the nearest pack member and he nodded at Insomnia as he motioned for her to lead the way so they could start to introduce one another to the rest of the pack. The new members might as well get to know there family because now they would be spending a lot of time with one another and around family. As they approached the wolf Shadow wanted to hold more than her hand so took his hand and placed it on Insomnia's side and held her to him so they could walk like a couple should,being as close as possible.
"Wouldn't want it any other way." Her face turned red as he picked her up and licked her. God she loved this man. She nuzzled him as he nuzzled her and licked his nose. As she was put down she pouted a bit, wanting more attention but when he took her hand she grinned like a moron. She nodded and walked forward pointing out where the den was and such, but not in full detail. She was wondering if they would see any of their brothers and sisters, but she knew some were shy and others were asleep, being old and grumpy as they were. She smiled as she saw a figure and looked up at shadow to see if he wanted to go say hello. But instead he grabbed her sides and pulled her to him, making her gasp a bit. She really hadn't had much contact like this with other males, shadow being her first mate and all. She looked up again at him and smiled than licked under his muzzle.
Ciara had been patrolling again, this time within the pack lands. She'd been looking for any unfamiliar scents along their borders, and had been happy to find that nothing was out of the ordinary. Her paws clicked against the ice and her tail swayed in a relaxed motion as she made her way back towards the den. Life was good. She was happily in a pack, had plenty of friends there, and had her boycoy there with her as well. It had put Ciara in a perfectly happy mood, even though she could feel that something was off. Something was definitely coming that would change her - she couldn't know that her first heat was coming in less than two weeks.

When her paws came to a stop near the den, she caught the scent of her pack sister Insomnia. A grin broke out on her muzzle and she gave a bark of greeting as she trotted up to the girl. It was then that she noticed the black male, and she leaned forward, nose pointing out towards him. She sniffed carefully, determining that he was a pack member. Another yip left her. A new brother! Her tail began to wag fiercely and she took the liberty to bathe the male's snout in welcoming licks.

"Hello! I'm Ciara. What's your name?" she asked, locking curious earth-toned eyes on him. "I assume you're the guy that's had Insomnia here so giddy?"
[html]
OOC I'm assuming that Ciara is in Lupus form so i will have Shadow change into it as well. | WC :: +298

Shadow was moving with Insomnia and was content and in his mind he was wondering just how others of the pack would greet him. Am 8'0 foot tall beast walking around seemed a little out of place but yet he was hopeful and if was a good thing he was because the welcome he got from Ciara was awe inspiring. Shadow hadn't seen it coming before he was almost bowled over and given many licks on the face. He was so caught off guard he gave a whine as his own tail started to rocket left to right and he leaned down and got on all fours and shifted right there and in a matter of moments he was in his Lupus form.

Shadow bounced a little and gave a bark back in response to Ciara's welcome and he sniffed at her before licking her on the chops in a excited friendly manner. Even in his Lupus form he was tall but he managed to still look like a pup sometimes. Shadow let a smile appear on his maul as he spoke back to Ciara to answer her question. Hey!, It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Shadowfang but you can call me Shadow. Shadow's mismatched eyes of blue and yellow locked eyes with Ciara as he noticed her look to him and he looked at Insomnia at her second Question and he smiled and nodded lightly as he looked over his shoulder at Insomnia.

I might be the reason, you would have to ask her though. Shadow winked at Insomnia and then looked back to Ciara tail wagging quickly as he had to admit, meeting one of his pack sisters had him excited. Shadow couldn't wait to meet the others.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Insomnia looked around, and slowly shifted back to her normal form. It was better because she was so much smaller and had more speed and she could think better without being all over her mate. She yipped when she was her sister Ciara and bounced over to her. "CICI!" She wagged her tail fast and after Shadow and Ciara were done exchanging greetings and heard and slowly processed what her sister said. "I assume you're the guy that's had Insomnia here so giddy?" Her face turned a red color and she looked down, shifting her paws around. She was really shy when it came to expressing her feelings. "M-maybe.." She looked up at Shadow and smiled. She really loved this man with her heart and soul.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked to Insomnia and barked happily as he ran over to her and walked along her side rubbing his head and muzzle from hind quarters to cheek taking in scent and feel and he licked her cheek and stood right next to her as if showing to all that he was her's and and she was his. Shadow's tail wagged quickly thumping lightly on the ground every so often and he spoke while staying really close to Insomnia. By saying maybe,Insomnia here actually is saying absafreakinlutly.

He nuzzled her and then just from the excitement of being able to meet his family he howled a welcome to those that were in the area of the Den hoping to get the attention of everyone else who had the free time o say hello. Since birth Shadow only had his mother for a short time and then his father till he was about 4, this was something out of a dream and he wanted to make sure it was real and that he could meet everyone.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

275 → Late Blind is late O.o

Blind had been enjoying a particularly lengthy and dreamless nap when the howl woke her. One eye opened, and then the other with great difficulty as a soup of canine scents drifted her way. None of them she recognized, but they all carried hints of New Dawn, so she quickly discovered they weren’t strangers. Rising to her feet, Blind gave her slender body a good stretch before trotting out into the open, with her ears pricked and her tail still in a very perturbed manner. Who was this fool who had woken her from her slumber?

As the sun washed over her dark-chocolate pelt, it warmed it to a light mahogany color and made it shine. She stood as still as a tree on her long limbs, her gaze directed toward the group of canines: a male – a new member no doubt - and two women. This, for some reason, bugged her even more – she was sleeping soundly for the first time in several nights, and THIS was the cause of her wake? With an incredulous snort, Blind slowly made her way to the bouncy bunch and then stopped abruptly. Now that she was closer, Blind could see that there was something hauntingly familiar about the male in the middle, despite the way his eyes mirrored hers. Hello newcomer, she finally said, each word forming slow and careful. Glad to see you’ve made friends already. Her eyes stayed trained on the man’s dark face, and her brow lifted steadily as she tried to ignore the poignant feeling of déjà vu that now washed over her. There was something about this man that made her feel…settled.

<style type="text/css">
.blindflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#a77faa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#324350 1px 1px 2px;}
.blindflower p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic;}
.blindflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.blindflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#684f6a; }
.blindflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.blindflower .float {width:200px; height:100px; float:left;}
.blindflower {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#68949d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tvHbX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #324350; padding:170px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#324350; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadows tail was going and he was no worries and excitement even though he was an assassin and a killer in all other aspects. He looked to Insomnia and Ciara and then he heard a voice that for some reason felt like it should mean a great deal to him. Shadow had a smile and a spring to his step as he turned his attention to the dark female who had made herself known and then everything stopped as he saw her eyes and her fur, everything bout her screamed family but he had no family, well Except for the pack and Insomnia, but he had no blood related family.

He kept repeating in his head that she looked like a younger female version of himself and the eyes, those eyes were exactly like his in every way. Who was she. He had forgotten he was surrounded by other until Insomnia had lightly bumped him wondering if something was wrong.

Hello...Thank you for welcoming me, My name is Shadowfang but Shadow is fine. May i know your name?

He looked to the shape of her maul and ears and nose and every part of her to see how alike they were and after looking his heart started to pound. This isn't possible, There were no other pups just me, father and mother. Can she be my sister?

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Ignore Ignore Ignore. >> Thanks Cody. >>

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: Sorry for the wait guys! Won't happen again. WC: 281

In Character

After meeting Shadow, and finding out that he was the male Insomnia was so giddy over, the mottled subordinate moved over to her pack sister. A cold nose pressed behind the black fur of Insomnia’s ear, and she nipped the ebony fur there carefully. The two girls were always foolish, playing together and pouncing around in the snow. Even though now wasn’t really a time for play, the girl still wanted to give her newest sister attention. Her head turned after, and her muzzle broke into a smile at Shadowfang. The girl was glad to have another pack brother.

The next thing she knew, another wolf arrived on the scene. This one was of ebony pelt, too, and the calico yearling began to feel very out of place. Her pale, multi-coloured coat stuck out like a spotlight amidst a group of black wolves, and for a moment it caused her to be shy. Then, as Blind drew closer, Ciara caught a whiff of Augustus’ scent. Brown and golden eyes widened, then, and she glanced at the exotic looking female. That must be the one Augustus is courting, she thought to herself. Jealousy flared up within her, but she did her best to ignore it. She couldn’t control who Augustus cared for anymore than she could control that she cared for him.

“Hello, newcomer,” she began, keeping her voice polite and free of strain. “Well met, and welcome to New Dawn. I am Ciara.” After speaking, she turned her gaze to Insomnia and smiled. Whether or not she was smiling to comfort herself, or out of general complacency at being in a group of her pack mates, it could not be told.

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]