i would walk 500 miles
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mudOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/try2.png') #493223 no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 360px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.mudTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.mudSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mudInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.mudInput {width:470px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.mudInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mudInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mudInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mudInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mudSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.mud-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Ayita Catori
In ev'ry job that must be done
There is an element of fun
you find the fun and snap!
The job's a game
WC :: +### OOC :: Set umm the 24th to give the aging gal some time to get here

Ayita had decided that being in the court was boring her. So she had started out just roaming the edge of her packs land but then she started on a run and she found herself traveling in no direction. The wolfess had become rather primal in her journey. She had been in secrui form the entire time she traveled finally deciding on a true direction.

Ayita smiled though she was enjoying being primal like this her fur was laced with some twigs from trees she had bumped into. She smiled as she stopped for a mere moment raising her snout to the air she could smell the newest pack to the lands around here some where. She thought that this place would be the place that Jiva would go.

One brown foot after the other she continued to move through the land with ease and grace. She may be feeling wild but it was hard to take the dignity. Crystal blue eyes watched the world blaze by keen wolf nose kept her from running through someone's land. she was never one to cause issues so she allowed herself to keep going the fluid motion of her run allowing her to feel free like the air.

Ayita slowed her run to something like a trot as she looked about nose to the air. she sifted through the scents looking for the one that she would know. She had to find him he was all she had left of Amarnath and Niro. She looked at the day time sky and let out a howl so primal. ayita looked out she had called for him Jiva praying that he had heard her call. She stared at the invisible barrier that stopped her from searching for him.

For a...
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down-wown
The medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 260 OOC: Big Grin

Though it had been a few days since he first partook the alcohol with his was he a friend, or still a stranger, well whatever he was, he and Arthur shared some drinks and good times, but because of that and his inability to know his limits on the strong stuff, he gained a headache that lasted far later than a day. Groaning the boy lay by the den. His ears twitched a little, as he was trying to rest but just thinking about something he heard made him stir. His ears twitched again, even though the howl was only once Jiva’s head shot up. Had he really heard it? It couldn’t be. She never left the miracles pack! Hurrying to his feet Jiva dashed through the territory that New Dawn had claimed, his curled tail high along his back as he spotted his grandmother.

“Gramma! Wow.. I- What are you doing here?”

He had yet to really tell anyone he had chosen a pack but he was sure Skoll had let his mother know that Jiva was back in the area again. The young man wagged his tail at his grandmother. He had missed her and wished he was able to visit her when he was near the territory. His headache long forgotten he grinned widely at the woman who had raised his own mother and had been a good part of his life. He smiled wolfishly, unsure how to take her presence but he knew he was mostly glad just to see her.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mudOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/try2.png') #493223 no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 360px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.mudTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.mudSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mudInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.mudInput {width:470px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.mudSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.mud-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Ayita Catori
The job's a game

Ayita had to admit that even though she was aging she had no limitations. She was going to keep making sure that her family was together in a sense. She would learn how Jiva was doing and be sure to see him as often as she could.

Ayita sat herself down at the border. The fact was she had to track him down and from the traveling wolves it was hard to fully pin down a scent. She could smell him here though so either he was here or he had recently passed through. the thing was she wished the boy had seen her while he had been at the court. She was sure Vigilante would not disallow the boy stopping by to see either of them.

Ayita smiled as she saw him move towards her. She couldn't help but get a little misty eyes. She had really missed the boy and well she missed Amaranth too. Looking at him he had really grown from that child she held mere seconds after birth. Now looking at him he was almost a year old almost a man. Soon he would have his own family and pass along her blood line and Niro's

Skoll was beaming about meeting his nephew. I was so confused at first. Because he rambled on and on then it hit me. She said looking at him. I think I'm owed an apology. She said her smile changing to a slight frown. Never saying a thing to your grandmother I had to track you down. And its been weeks on some of the scents. She then chuckled. She stood and gave her bulk a light shake. Jiva I missed you child. She said with a smile she moved towards him slightly she just wanted to be close to him.

For a...
The medicine go down
In a most delightful way

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 259
OOC: I'm sorry for the delay Sad

Jiva blinked as she spoke of Skoll who he had met weeks earlier when he had made a quick visit to the miracles pack, and then she frowned and scolded him, his ears went back in shame and tail drooped, and he looked down as abashed as though his mother caught him sneaking something in the house he shouldn’t have.

“I’m sorry gramma... there was so much going on and I did try to find you but I think you were busy. Can you forgive me?”

He looked up at her with pleading eyes, hoping it worked on her as well as it worked on his father. She did seem to soften up but he doubted it was because of his plea. He smiled, still abashed for his not finding them. He would have gone over to visit as soon as he was more of an established member in New Dawn, but he still barely made an impact on the pack.

“I missed you to, and papa. I hope he’s well. Have my parents come back yet?”

He asked, his tail curling a little more though not as high as he normally had it. He smiled at her in hopes that she wouldn’t be so hard on him. He moved closer not sure if he should give her a hug or not, she had been angry with him after all, and he wasn’t the type to just give out random anythings even to family members, though he was playful enough.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Ayita Catori
The job's a game

Ayita smiled as she moved closer to him. But she remained very aware of where the pack started. Being mad at him rolled off her shoulder and she found herself just happy to see him doing well. Oh Jiva child forget it. None of that matters your alive healty and doing well all for yourself. she spoke falling into an old habit of her french accent falling through. she just had to admit that seeing him it placed her at more ease.

Ayita was so happy that she had nearly forgotten about Niro and Amaranth for the moment. Her bulky form slunk a little bit as she shook her head. No I was actually going to ask you if you'd seen them. I'm still waiting for them to come home. she wanted them both safe and sound in the court but she knew that they would come home on their own time. She wished that Jiva had chosen to come back to the court as well but she had to admit looking at him. he seemed so proud of himself.

The catori woman smiled. Are you happy here? Getting enough food? She asked knowing the answers. She just she wanted to take her mind off of Niro and Amaranth. She moved to nuzzle the boy.

For a...
The medicine go down
In a most delightful way

[/html]