the inner beast
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +### OOC ::

Aeron yawned as she shook off her pelt she had been out and about the back lands scouting for a hunt. She was hoping that she would find a few creatures other then rabbits. She was pleased to see some herds of deer that were struggling to gain any form of greenery. Most were scraping bark from trees just to get some form of nutrients. Aeron noted to herself all that she saw and made her way towards one of the entry ways to the caves.

She stopped herself not wanting to go into them. She forced her body to shift once again, from Lupus to Secrui. Aeron Yawned as she shook herself out, the transformation had been a little slower but she hadn't been eating regularly since Io left. She was feeding the pups and caring for them but not always herself.

Aeron lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a bellowing call. She wasn't as forceful as Naniko or Alaki would have been but she managed to muster a demanding coyote call. the call beckoned all able bodies to help with a hunt. She would lead the team and kill what they could so that the pups of anathema and members could have something fresh. Lately aeron had gotten nothing her traps just breaking but maybe something more primal would do the trick.

She sat herself down and looked around. those who could come would and that would be that. She was itching to get a move on though. She knew she couldn't do it on her own though.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
The rust hued male was trying to see if he could make just a stupid little chair to replace the one in the house he'd broken. So far, the chair he'd made had been tiny, and yet something made him set it down, set it aside to save it for later. For a daughter. A pure daughter like her mother, his mate, his Ayasha. His blue eyed angel. The call came, and he lifted his head from the piece of wood he was working on , the invitation to hunt was irresistible, and the male jumped at the chance. He let his body change, moving fluidly to the secui form, the in-between form he enjoyed using.

He made his way to the caller, a female who smelled of young ones and of the pack. He halted, dipping his head, though his eyes glittered. He knew he was of low rank, but it galled him to submit to any female. "Greetings. I am Liam." He lifted his head, his golden eyes watching her, her posture respectful, his eyes speaking of deep internal rebellion. Had the caller been male, respect would have been instant. But as the caller was female, well.... Liam was only himself. Nothing more or less.
Ayasha had spent much of her time exploring the territory of Anathema and occasionally looking in on the projects her mate was working on in the house. She supposed that some habits never died and that included her scouting duties that she had from AniWaya. But she supposed that they were still useful no matter where she was. So she encouraged herself to exercise them.

She was in the caves when a call made her ears perk up. She knew the voice and headed to see what her…friend, Aeron needed. She wasn’t sure if she could call the older woman a friend, although she would like to. But it was more up to the other woman. She got the feeling that Aeron was a little gruff with everyone but was rather loyal/

But her thoughts on how things were, relationally, with the other woman were cut-off by the need to go help. She figured that she would change to her least used form of secui and it took her a few moments to change. She wasn’t used to this form but would be all right. She hurried to source and found that her mate was already there. She could tell that Liam would be polite but knew that he had trouble respecting women in authority. But she still greeted both of them. ”Liam, Aeron.” The white female then stood next to her mate and waited for more to come and instructions.
[html]

Word Count ::374 Points::3 OOC::A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go. Smile

Mido sat on the cold bare floor of his den with his legs crossed and hands clasped together behind his back. Earlier he had lit four candles and placed them in the corners of his dwelling, he meditated trying to instill the feeling vulnerability as he retreated into his mind. He remained directly in the spot he had been, for how long he didn’t know. His focus was cut by a bellowing call from a familiar individual that trickled through the cave system. She was the Oriax now, but a call from Aeron left him confused and curious to say the least. Leaning his weight over the center of his body he stood with no assistance from his hands. He briskly made his way out of his den, down the hall and toward the caves entrance. He stopped just inside the caves entrance; Mido couldn’t recall ever seeing the lithe golden coyote in any form other than Optime. Following suite he shifted into Secui, the form he spent little to no time in. The change for the Dasa was long and painful, he could feel his body rearrange itself as he fell into the four legged form and cringe at the burn. The mutt was denser in this form, his paws were massive and his fur flared around his neck, shoulders and hind.

The shift was complete just in time to hear the male introduce himself to Aeron who strongly outranked him and to see another female approach the two. How many white wolves does this pack need? He could feel an attitude on the male Zepar, but he wasn’t sure what the reason for it was. The way he handled himself with the next highest ranking Anatheman member other than Alaki was inappropriate. He wondered if he should say something, but figured if she wanted she would put him in his place. The multicolored mix stopped by the ex-assassins side. Hey there. Smiling he greeted two of Anathema’s recent additions before turning his attention to Aeron. Whats the occasion Aeron? He asked her looking at her form unfamiliar to him. He could be respectful, but he physically had to force his tail a down a bit, it was just unnatural to his body.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 500 :: Don't mind Alaki/feel free to boss him round. He's only here to laugh at Alexander fail miserably xD

“You know. I'm starting to really think that thick head of yours is actually empty.” he spoke the words and shook his head slightly, the thick dark mane that adorned his neck waved with the movement. It had been a long time since he'd taken to any other form than his two legged one, but with his injuries near healed and Alexander having made it clear he intended to stick around for now, the young Rakeeb had deemed it necessary to drill some basic combat skills into the ghostly male; only, so far it seemed that the pale Zepar was beyond a lost cause in all things combat. With a sigh he sat down, tilting his head to the side as he simply stared at Alex; the pale male lay flopped on his side upon a patch of dirt breathing healthily, eyes closed. Allowing the other a moment to catch his breath he then rose to four legs and padded over to his companion, lifting both front legs he dropped them heavily down onto the pale male, grinning joyfully as he did so and soon falling back and bursting into laughter as Alex grudgingly rolled back to his feet, stretching himself out slowly.

For awhile the pair had been sparring in their secui forms, although 'sparring' would be a far stretch considering Alexander's complete lack of fighting finesse. As the pair began to circle each other once more to have another round of which Alex was certain to lose, a female's call beckoned throughout the surrounding territory, summoning and calling upon all those free and able. Pausing he couldn't help but wonder what Aeron wanted and was about to ignore the summons until he noticed the strange look upon Alex's face. Flashing an innocent smile towards his companion Alex padded over to the Rakeeb, brushing their shoulders together briefly before titling his head in the direction of the call “I think I've got enough bruises for one day. Let's go see what she wants?” he asked in a manner that left no room for debate and yet it was worded as a question. Sighing he turned and began walking toward the direction of the call “Ya just wanna get outta training, lazy git” he mumbled under his breath, earning yet another innocent smile from the pale Zepar.

Making their way slowly it came as no surprise to see that they weren't the first to arrive. Looking at all those gathered he recognised them all, having met them once or twice before. Picking out Aeron, he moved and sat himself beside her, keeping a comfortable distance between himself and the female, inclining his head slightly at the cream male by the Oriax's other side. Alexander followed suit, seating himself all too close to the Rakeeb with the sole purpose of annoying the young samurai. Choosing to ignore the over sized kid sat next to him he smiled briefly at Aeron, before his expression returned to it's typical frown. “What's up, Aeron?”

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 327

The black and white femme was scribbling about in her journal, things she noticed about the border. She was sure that if someone was able to decript her journal, it would give away far to much about their land to a intruder, or enemy. But it wasn't something that would be easily decoded. Scribbles of plants here with little sayings, sentences that weren't complete there. She didn't much like sitting around with everyone talking loudly and bustling about in the caves, but what choice did she have? They all just annoyed her, so she would have to ignore them, all of them. Deep in thought, a bellowing call struck her with a jolt. She hadn't been expecting it, but didn't hesitate to get up. It wasn't Naniko's call, or even that big bully of a brute, Alaki's. It was strange to her, much like the ones she heard in her travels.

Making her way quickly out of the cave, pausing just in the entrance, she hurried about through the snow. In the process of making her way to the caller, she changed from optime form to secui. It was the form she rarely used, but had been shifting to every now and then when in the forest. Her best fighting phase was secui. She felt most comfortable in it, being able to move fluidly. She padded up to see a group gathered, waiting, although she wasn't sure for what. She passed a pale colored male on her way to see what was up. He reeked of lower rank like herself and was glued to Alaki's side. She snorted and eyed him slightly. Looks like Alaki has a new pet.. She thought to herself and met his eyes briefly. Something nagged at her about him, but she shrugged it off, although it was sure to bother her later, and looked at the caller. A Coyote female of golden color.

"You called?" She simply stated and tilted her head.

I set fire to the rain. And I threw us into the flames. Where it felt something die.

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +### OOC :: Posting order in the same order people joined you will have 2 days to post if you don't you will be skipped that round.

Time seemed to pass like water down a stream and soon members began to arrive. The secui woman watched as a male was the first to come. Aeron watched the male walk up to her and she could feel impatience and annoyance grow as the male only greeted her. No good child she snarled the fur on her back blistering. "You useless Zepar you will show me respect" she was able to hold back a little bit of her anger holding her tongue slightly. He may have been bigger but that didn't matter to the coyote woman. The female snarled ignoring Ayasha and Mido for a moment she had to deal with the male. Gravel for my forgivness she snapped looking at him watching him. She had a pack behind her what did he have?

Aeron looked at Ayasha and then mido. She took a slight breath taking a slightly different tone. I figured we could make you all work. Since it seems many of you need to learn" She eyed Liam again. She changed her posture slightly when she saw Alaki come. Looking at him she gave a nod and smile. "Glad to have you aboard Alaki, Alexander.

She eyed Liam again then went to speak as another member joined them She had not met her before. At least Liam had given her a name. Aeron huffed looking at her then to Alaki. Right now Aeron felt like half of the new members were to dense. "We're going hunting. I've been scouting all morning and have found two small herds both have a few weak looking dear so i'm hoping to get at least one. If not two. She said as she looked at all of them.

Believe me

[/html]
His mate arrived shortly after he did, followed by several others. The only ones he recognized were the male who had greeted the couple and his partner / friend. Whatever. When the woman snarled, his ears instinctively flinched back, his tail drooping. Her words galled him. He had lowered his head, had given token respect, what more could she want? The answer came with her snarl. She wanted him to grovel. He dipped his head further, his belly lowering. A soft whine sounded in his throat as he gave the woman the show of submission she demanded.

He closed his eyes, turning his head away from Aeron. The words he uttered were bitter, but he did it for his mate. He didn't want to see her punished for his transgressions. Forgive me, Lady. He wanted to spit, to wash the bitter taste of the submissive words from his mouth. He wanted to hunt, but the words of being made to learn stung deeply. He was a great hunter, he didn't need to be taught again. Yet he kept his submissive posture, his ears back, his tail low.
Her eyes watched as several more came, two that she didn’t recognize and the leader and his friend that had allowed Ayasha and Liam to join Anathema. She did give her mate a slight frown at his lack of respect but was a little worried about the looks that Aeron was giving him and the words that she said to him. Yet she chose not to comfort him, at least not until they were on their way to the prey.

Yet her loverboy soon acquiesced to Aeron’s wishes and Ayasha gave an inaudible sigh of relief. She knew that he was trying and that it was mostly for her sake. But she did wish he didn’t have to be forced to do things, at least by someone else. She gave a small smirk at the thought her forcing him to do things in a way that satisfied them both.

But it would appear that the female was just having a rough day. Plus, she seemed to be a little rough around the edges. Ayasha hoped that Liam wouldn’t take it personally. Aeron soon got down to business and explained what they were going to do. Ayasha nodded at her words and was rather excited to be hunting in a group again. But she hid it fairly well.

sorry i'm late x.x

It appeared that he was slower to respond than he thought he had been as the secui formed man trotted up to the gathering of people. He winced as Aeron's voice cut through the air sharply, verbally cutting down some member who was not giving her the proper respect. He couldn't see who it was from where he was stood but a familiar voice picked it out as Liam, the male that had joined with Ayasha. This pulled Leon's scarred face into a frown. He snorted lightly and shifted his paws against the ground. He was going to be something of a supervisor on this trip, since quite a few of the ones present were Zepars and therefore the lowest ranking members.

As the bodies moved and the crowd changed he finally stepped up close to Aeron and greeted her with a respectful not of his head and a warm smile. Their children were tucked up safely in the house and Jandro had instructions not to let his sister wander off. He spoke quietly to the lady so only she could hear him,

"Mi apologies for arriving late. The kids refused to settle but Analise has them now." She hadn't wanted to come this time and had volunteered to look after the young ones in his absence.
[html]

Word Count ::325 Points::3 OOC::

The Dasa thought he might need to cover his eyes and look the other way when he realized that Aeron was going to let the Zepar have it. She ignored his question about the occasion briefly only to address Liams insubordination. When the Oriax berated the male, Mido flinched a little on the inside at the words she chose to use, useless and grovel. Ouch! Had the half and half been in his position he probably wouldn’t feel to great about his personal morale either. He watched as he obeyed the golden vixen’s desires, it would be for the best that he did in the long run.

Once acquiring the respect she sought from the Zepar she informed them they were going hunting. He thought about recently seeing the packs food stores, they weren’t exactly in the best of shape, laughable in all actuality. Sounds like fun It was probably a good idea that she was organizing a pack effort hunt. He looked briefly at the group of individuals who had answered the call. The mutt had known only a couple of them originally, being Aeron and Alaki. He’d caught on to Liam and Alexander during exchanges; he didn’t hear the names of the other two females. He met the Rakeeb’s gaze shortly, smiling genuinely he bowed, acknowledging his presence. Mido was a decent hunter, unsure about the rest. He automatically assumed that Alaki excelled at hunting and he knew Aeron could at least take care of herself; she was a mother of two after all. The multicolored male knew nothing about Alexander, Liam or the other two females’ skill levels.

Arriving to the party late was the seemingly scarce brown canine named Leon, who he knew as the Austral. His appearance for the hunt would obviously be welcomed, but forced an irritated look from the Dasa’s face along with a light huff, throwing a wrench into the works wasn’t something he was keen on.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}

[/html]
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 312 :: Ignore the two goof balls xD

At the others welcome he grinned sheepishly, Alexander’s idiotic mood seemingly having spread to him a little as a direct result from spending too much time with the pale zepar. Looking around at those gathered it was only then he picked up on minor tension hanging in the air, the mood between everyone simply seemed off; yet whatever had happened appeared to have been dealt with and no longer and issue and so he simply dismissed it. After himself and Alexander another two members gathers, a female who had only recently returned back to the pack and then the Anzu. Although the storm coated male harboured no hatred directly towards the brown male, it went without saying that he detested the filthy name of Austral and he couldn't help but hold a grudge against any who held the name for the simple fact that one Austral had made a point to annoy him much a while back and the young Rakeeb was in no mind set to forgive the actions made against him. Despite his personal grudge against the family though, the brown male had surprisingly proven himself useful in his rank and so the young samurai would keep his personal emotions aside as best he can when dealing with him.

With those now gathered it seemed that the hunt would begin soon and the thought of Alexander struck him as funny; the Zepar couldn't manage combat and so it was questionable if he could hunt in any manner. Beside him he heard Alex groan slightly, apparently just realising he'd gone from training to hunting, thus not really escaping having to do something. Sitting there he chose to say nothing; Aeron was running the show and he'd assist a little. But his main reason for being there was quite simply to laugh at his pale companions no doubt feeble attempt at hunting.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 230

Anon winced as she realized she was not only ignored, but that she herself had been rude. Making sure to show she was completely submissive, her tail tucked and her ears went flat. She kept a close eye on the pale wolf standing next to Alaki. He hadn't been around when she was here before, so that was not why and how she recognized him, but she just couldn't put her paw on it. Shaking any though of it from her head she tried to concentrate on what the golden coyote female was saying, she had heard the last snippets of her lashing out at the large rust male for being disrepectful. That was no concern to her, but keeping her own hide was.

Her mind kept drifting as the golden haired beauty told them what they were gathered for. A wide eyed look came upon the she-wolfs face for only seconds and she hoped it had not been noticed. She had never been hunting with anyone but herself, so working as a pack was all new to her. She supressed a groan, but turned her head rather quickly when she heard one come from someone else. She would wait until further oders were given, but she was less then pleased to have come, why couldn't she have just been the hermit she usually was and hid out in her cave? Well to late now.

I set fire to the rain. And I threw us into the flames. Where it felt something die.

<style>
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!

Aeron smiled as she watched the way the Liam changed his position rather fast. She had to admit that she loved how he just changed his attitude around her. She enjoyed having the you male at her feet. She looked around and noticed that the woman with no name was also slumped. Aeron wondered if she had a feeling she would be next. Name The word came out slightly harder then she expected.

Aeron smiled as she looked at the group. She then heard Leon come up and say something to her. He was late and it bothered her a little. Everyone else was rather ready to get going but now she had a Leon late to the party.

Aeron nodded to him then looked at the group. She motioned a paw in the north. there is one heard about a mile from us they were moving rather slow. she spoke looking at everyone. I want to flank the herd from both sides. There is a doe who has a gimp leg and then there is another one that seems to not be fairing well its slightly darker in color than the rest. She finished as she looked at them.

I want Liam Ayasha and Mido on the right side, Alexander, Leon and Anon to the left. She said as she motioned for the group to move. I'll move down the center with Alaki If he wants to

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 248 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

She seemed pleased by his obsequiousness, and he relaxed. He hated being taken to task, but he'd have hated being corrected physically in front of the others even more. While in D'Arte, that sort of thing wouldn't have happened -at least, not until his supposed crime- he didn't think it would be outside the realm of possibility here. He didn't want to find out for sure, and soon Aeron was on to more important things; the hunt.

He smelled rather than saw his mate’s uncle join the group, and he inwardly groaned. Had the Austral male heard him being cut to size? He let his eyes slit open slowly, daring short quick glances, his body retaining the submissive posture so repugnant to him. He listened to the coyote Aeron, his eyes darting around to the others, gauging her words. He supposed she was right on for what they were supposed to be doing. He was glad he wasn't going to be separated from Ayasha; after the verbal lashing he'd gotten, he actually found himself feeling absurdly insecure.

He hated that feeling. He wished he was wearing his clothing, and in his optime form. If he were, he would be clutching the bone shard now, reminding himself of the strength he carried. The butterflies whispered to him, soothing his inner anger with promises of violence to come later, of hot blood in his mouth and the screams of the dying in his ears. That was good enough for now.

well my wings were clipped and even if they weren't, ive not the guts to fly and leave behind the earth

Image courtesy of mugley

<style>
.GR2_Liam p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Liam b {font-family:verdana; color:#abb4b3; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Liam {background-color:#0e100f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#202322; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5659/atable14.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #abb4b3; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Liam .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #000000; }
.GR2_Liam .name {text-align:center; font-familyTongueiedra; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#121a21 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Liam .lyrics {color:#a2aba8; text-align:center; font-family:Acme; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#121a21 1px 1px 1px; }
.GR2_Liam .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; }
[/html]
Her countenance brightened at the sight of Leon coming to join them. It was always good to hangout with her “uncle.” But she simply gave him a smile and turned her attention to her mate as he seemed to be rather embarrassed about being cut down like that in front of everyone. She wished for his sake that nothing went wrong with the hunt.

She was really glad that Aeron put her with Liam so she could keep an eye on him. He also seemed to need her right now and she moved a little closer to her mate and gave him a gentle nudge, letting him know she was there for him. If had been someone else or in another situation, she might snicker at his troubles. But he was her mate and it wasn’t all that funny.

Ayasha started to move forward with everyone else. She was however glad that Leon wasn’t with them but not for her but Liam. She would like nothing more than to hangout with her uncle but Liam needed to be away from him in this state. she would just have to find a good time to visit with Leon at a later point.
[html]

Word Count ::322 Points::3 OOC:: I was waiting for Jace and Leon… but I grow impatient “shrugs” 8.

Having Aeron tear one of the Zepars a new one and Leon being pretty late to the hunt, this event was already turning out to be interesting to say the least. The ex-assassin explained that there was a heard of deer nearly a mile or so away that she had been keeping an eye on. Apparently one of them had leg troubles and one other wasn’t feeling so hot either. She went into detail about her plan of attack, separating the entirety of the canines into groups of two and three to flank the heard from both sides. She stuck the Austral, Alexander and the dark seemingly timid girl named Anon together; and placed Mido with the rust colored male and the white female whose name he was struggling to pronounce, he might as well have not heard it at all. She and the Rakeeb would breach the heard down the middle from behind. It was a well thought out plan; the way she made it they would at least get the two stragglers if not one or two more.

Mido judgmentally gazed at the duo he was grouped with. Something about Liam made him seem younger than he, but physically was just as big as he was, maybe slightly bigger and well built. He certainly wasn’t the only one in the pack with a well disciplined body. The snow colored female wolf seemed so small and limber in comparison to the two males. He figured with her figure she was probably faster than he, so she would probably be helpful to them. The Huskadore knew nearly nothing about everyone around him except for Aeron and Alaki. He smiled to himself, this hunt would prove to be an eye opener for the Dasa, he knew the extent of his personal capabilities all too well; it would be good for him to see what some of the other pack members were capable of.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 359 :: Smile

Following the direction of Aeron's paw he stared longingly up north where the deer were said to wait. So close and yet so far. The very thought of hunting, killing and destroying a weaker beast than him sent excitement throughout limbs, limbs that begged to be stretched, begged to chase down prey. Hunting was one of the few instances one could be truly brutal and no one judged him, if anything such displays of skill and lack of consideration for a weaker beings life were good as the kill would provide for the pack. Dark ears swirled forward alert, hanging on the Oriax's every word for she was the one who had called the hunt she would be the one who would lead it. The plan she described was simple and easy enough and the targets would no doubt be easy to spot out as weaker prey always were.

As she began to list the groups he had assumed he'd be lumped together with the incompetent pale Zepar and yet, to his surprise, Alexander was to work with Leon and Anon. In response to the golden woman's direction Alex dipped his head and eyed his parters with curiosity whilst the young Rakeeb barely suppressed a grin. Alex was a pathetic excuse for a hunter so the left group would have their work cut out for them. Pushing up from the ground he rose to four feet and shook his coat out, “Works for me” he responded to Aeron and beside him Alexander followed suit, rising to four legs and stretching himself out, yawning at the end. It was time to hunt and from what he knew of those gathered he was confident the hunt would be accident free and successful... or at least he hoped as such.

Either way, whether things went smoothly or not it would be a good chance to observe the team work between the pack and each of the gathered canines skills; rarely did he have a chance to work with so many members of his pack with other duties to keep him busy and so he planned to make the most of this hunt.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 233

Anon flinched just the slightest when the golden coyote looked from the larger male to herself and asked for her name. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad except for the sneer she wore on her face. Anon answered quickly, but quietly and waited for instructions, trying to stay out of the way and not inflict anymore attention then nessicary. She waited for what she was told to do and stood a bit taller, inching more towards the male called Leon and began to pad off with them when everyone parted ways. She couldn't help but stare at the white male with them, something about him wouldn't leave her alone.

Anon had never been in a pack hunt before. It had always been about herself and feeding herself was usually all she had cared about. When she came back to Anathema, a pang of need to help nagged her until she gave into it. She was trying her best not to be her loner self, but it seemed she was only half succeeding till now. For the sake of the clan she hoped this hunt went well without and hiccups. She looked from Leon to Alexander, judging their moods, although she wasn't entirely sure herself what she was looking for, pride? Or maybe confidence in themselves, because although she was a wonderful hunter alone, she wasn't feeling so confident in herself right now.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!

It was down to business now she was not going to deal with anyone being absurd or harming the hunt. Aeron looked to each member as she shook her pelt looking to Alaki she gave him a smile. Move out. The golden demon called out. She turned and began to move taking a quick glance at Mido.

Mido keep your group in lineShe called out looking at the other group. Anon you do the same. She didn't know the woman but she wasn't sure she could trust Alaki's partner in crime or Leon so that left Anon.

Aeron picked up her pace as she looked to Alaki. She wasn't sure what to say but she had mostly taken this position to watch. She wanted to see how the members of Anathema did working as one. She was hoping to make a fair kill or two. I'm hoping not to have to jump in.She said looking at the man. They had spoken a few times and with each meeting she was learning more about him and also learning his language. She had even found a book to teach her more.

Believe me

[/html]