[M] If you move like that
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Imhotep smiled as he lay on the bed. The furs that the pair laid on shielded the pair from the cold ground. Imhotep laid there looking at her and she seemed to want nothing to do with him at the moment. It was funny how in here he ignored her rank. She was well ranked and he was not but she used a tone he had not expected.

Odessa He spoke as he looked at her. Golden eyes just watching her. The Associate was not as timid as he once was. And here in the home he was a little more braver to test the boundaries. I just want to hold you. He said as he looked at her. His voice held some power to it.

She moved closer to him and he smiled. She slowly moved herself and nuzzled into his neck. Imhotep smiled. Don't be He spoke. He slowly moved to hold her stopping he sighed. Can I hold you? He asked. He wanted to just snuggle to her.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

Pumpkin eyes flitted up with pointless guilt towards the golden orbs of the sun kissed Egyptian male. 'But I am sorry' she reasoned, 'I can't not be...' Her ears, ones that had flicked up just a moment before hand, lowered again with a burdened sigh. He didn't seem to care about her rank, and that was something that at the moment irritated her. Normally it wouldn't make her give a double take, but the unknown frustration had hit her hard. There was a strange tickling sensation in her stomach, and Odessa did her best to ignore the urge she knew nothing of, but she still squirmed beside Immy lightly, nothing to upset the moment.

She nodded gently against Immy's chest and shoulder. 'Yeah...' She really didn't mind him touching her, because for some reason it always made her feels electric. Odessa looked up again through a thick brown-black fringe, 'You know you don't have to ask, right?' she queried, they were as good as mated after all. Even if both were as shy a teenagers. An excuse Odessa could use validly.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]