Pay the Piper
[html]

OOC Feb 25. Amy's looking for Saul to cash in a favor. Will be staying for the birth. Permission granted by X'yrin. Remaining on outskirts

Word Count :: +000

The world was filled with fools. It didn't seem to matter where she went, somebody would screw up and make things difficult for her. At least she'd found the pack that the medic belonged to at last. Amy couldn't travel anymore, the birth merely days away. She could feel it in her body. She had reached her destination, and she wouldn't be going anywhere. Heavily she climbed out of the wagon, making sure her weapons were secure. There wasn't much point, as Amy was just as capable as any normal wolf at defending herself at this point. If someone really wanted to kill her, they'd be able to do it. Luckily she'd discovered that the babies acted as a shield, preventing most from wanting to harm her.

She dragged Raoth up from behind the wagon. He'd sagged to the ground, giving up fighting the strain on his body. Carefully Amy cut loose the rope hobbling his feet. She took the chain that kept him tied to her and walked to the front of the wagon. Facing the borders Amy let out a deep booming howl, calling for Saul to come and pay the price that he'd accepted. All the canines that she traded with paid in full one way or another, even when they despised it. To try and avoid paying was much worse. Amy stroked her stomach tenderly, feeling a small paw push against her hand. Yes, if Saul didn't pay the favor she asked, he would face something much worse than helping deliver pups.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 491

Kiara had gained weight, enough that it was noticeable. After her sudden loss of appetite and inability to keep any food down, Kiara found herself gorging on anything she could find. Just a few days ago she had managed to catch an old buck, and already it was mostly gone. When the arctic wolf wasn't eating, she was running and doing the drills Saluce had assigned her or she was sleeping. These three activities filled Kiara's days and the sudden gain in weight wasn't all that surprising in the she-wolf's mind. Her muscles had become fully toned and she had all the bulk of a healthy arctic wolf. There was however, a small, but noticeable bulge to Kiara's belly. This she attributed to all the food she was eating which she assumed was because of her sudden and strange "illness."

The arctic wolf had been in the throws of a gentle nap when a call range out. Kiara stirred awake in her den, her ears pinning forward as she listened to the call. Somehow, the voice sounded familiar. With Kiara's curiosity getting the better of her, she stood and briefly stretched before she crawled out of her den and started for the boarder. Kiara ran swiftly, all the while wondering where she had heard the voice before. It was familiar, yet the memory was blurred and refused to completely surface. It didn't take the snow wolf long to reach the boarder and as she approached she prepared herself to give a warm and friendly welcome.

At first, Kiara did not recognize the strangers and her demeanor was polite and friendly. Her tail wagged, but remained low, and a broad smile was spread across her face. However, as the arctic wolf approached the boarder and the pair of canines, she recognized the yellow dog and froze. Amy. Her sapphire eyes became wide disks and her wagging tail immediately dropped between her legs. Panic and fear threatened to overwhelm the she-wolf as she stood frozen in place. The scars across her body seemed to burn, and her heart clenched tightly as the horrid memories came rushing back. For one reason or another, Rojo's face flashed before her eyes, making rage boil to the surface. Kiara had promised herself she would become stronger, that she wouldn't be scared anymore.

After the first few moments of paralyzing fear, Kiara's demeanor changed again. Her lips curled back while her tail and heckles rose. A growl emanated from her toothy mouth as she stalked forward and stopped just before the boarder. "What are you doing here. What could you possibly want from our pack." Kiara made no attempts to hide the anger and hostility in her voice. All she saw was red and she no longer saw anything but that hated dog. Kiara was so wrapped up in her anger that she forgot all about the other canine and completely failed to notice the luperci's bulging stomach.

Table By Bria

<style>
.kill2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.irish p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kill2 b {color:#FFEBCD; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kill2 {background-color:#660100; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... sav6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#A9A9A9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kill2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

It wasn't long before someone appeared on the horizon. That was a relief, since remaining on her feet was a bother. As soon as she could Amy would take a seat, a nap, and eat as much as she could. That was the main thing in her mind right now. As the canine moved closer Amy realized it wasn't Saul, bringing a disgruntled look to her face. This wolf had no business answering a call made for someone else. Amy would have to put up with the creature as well, unable to defend herself as well as she should have been able to. The wagging tail and open expression had Amy almost laughing as she recognized the foolish demeanor of the wolf she'd cut up.

It looked like the female had managed to get herself pregnant as well. That boded well, promising her plenty of new toys in the future. She smiled pleasantly at the cowering image, her grin broadening as Kiara straightened up challengingly. This was definitely amusing. It seemed she'd grown a spine since she'd last seen her. No longer just a disposable toy, but someone to torment and keep for the long term. The sharp words didn't bother her. A pleasure to see you too, Kiara. I see that you're pregnant. Wonder who the lucky father is. She leaned back on the wagon to ease some of the pressure. I'm here because I need your medic's help delivering my pups.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 316

Kiara was small, even for an arctic wolf. Yet her bulky shoulders and powerful body made up for what she lacked in size. In fact, with her heckles raised and her fangs exposed she looked downright frightening. Yet that dog, that horrid yellow dog continued to smile. Her vile grin made Kiara even more angry and her growls only became louder. Kiara wanted nothing more than to run the dog away from Ichika no Ho-en. She was a threat to the pack, to the puppies. Despite her wishes, Kiara stood still. It took a great amount of patience on her part, but she somehow managed to do it.

Pregnant, who was pregnant? Kiara's tail and heckles lowered as confusion took over. She turned her snowy head to stare at her scarred belly. Sure it was a little big, but not large enough to say she was pregnant. When Amy mentioned a father, Kiara wanted to hide her face in embarrassment. Her mind drifted back to her singular night with Alonso. It had been so sudden, so spontaneous, so...right. The news that Amy was pregnant was just as much as a shock. For the first time, the arctic wolf really looked at the yellow dog. Sure enough, she was pregnant. Kiara simply stood, dumbfounded. Who could possibly want to...Amy was so vile, how could anybody...

The Ikusei shook her head, not quite sure what to do. She looked from Amy to her companion. A small, brown male who was chained to Amy. Kiara did the only she could do, gape. "Who...how...no...I'm not pregnant, I'm just a little bloated. But more importantly, how can YOU be pregnant...I mean...it's you..." Kiara suddenly remembered her anger, although it was far less than what she had experienced before. "No! Don't talk to me like we are friends. You have no right. You will address me by my last name Amarok! And...and...wait...medic?"

Table By Bria

<style>
.kill2 {background-color:#660100; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... sav6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#A9A9A9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kill2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

And as Bria calls, so I shall answer ^_^ Neela is in Optime

Word Count → 346

A single sniff, a small strand of scent carried far on the wind, barely detectable to Neela's nose for a second, that was all it took. The blonde dog's scent was one that was permanently scarred into Neela's mind just as much as the marks on her arm and stomach. All it took was a single whiff of that scent in her nostrils and Neela was running towards the border, Grynn flapping furiously at her side.

The two had been out hunting when the scent had reached Neela's nose. It was the first time in nearly two months that Grynn had left Neela's house, previously the falcon had refused to leave the side of her newborn chicks except to hunt for herself, but the occasiona had been ruined by this discovery.

Neela's knives were already drawn as she approached the border. Her entire body screamed anger and aggression, ears and tail rigid and high while her lips were already being pulled back over her teeth in a snarl. Grynn came to a stop on Neela's shoulder, wings spread wide and a piercing shriek emitting from her beak. While Grynn hadn’t actually seen the fight between Neela and the blonde dog she had heard enough of the incident to put the strangers appearance and Neela's behaviour together. Neela moved in-front of Kiara protectively as she approached the two, remembering the severe wounds that had been inflicted in the white furred wolf by this dog.

"You." The words were flat and terse, Neela not even trying to hold her aggression. Neela's eyes, roaming over the blonde dog for signs of aggression, noted the obvious signs of pregnancy but the sight garnered no sympathy from the enraged wolfdog; if the blonde dog was stupid enough to come pregnant to a place inhabited by her enemies it was her own fault. "You are not welcome here. Leave." Neela's entire body was taut as an elastic band as she waited for the blonde dog to respond, ready to attack if she took so much as a single step over the border.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Kiara's confusion was a delightful taste for the dog. She watched with amusement as the hackles dropped. She was so naive, not even realizing the facts that were so obvious. The blushing way that Kiara acted at the mention of a father made it very clear indeed that Kiara was fully aware of who the father most likely was. It was even funnier when Kiara stared at Amy, clearly shocked to see that the dog was pregnant. Amy laughed at the sight as the questions began. Yes you are dear. Are you really so dense you didn't realize? My my, if I'd realized that such a delight was waiting for me here I would have come much sooner. The slight Kiara gave was met by Amy's eyes narrowing. Of course it's possible for me to get pregnant, idiot. I'm not spayed.

The wolf's dismay at being called so intimately by Amy brought another slow smile to her face. Why I think we know each other better than friends, do we not? After all, I made the body you wear. Of course I'm here for a medic. You don't expect me to deliver on my own in the wilderness without any help? She didn't count Raoth as an actual being, since he was basically useless. Raoth's ears flattened as he snarled at her angrily. Amy simply jerked the chain, lightly cutting off his air before releasing it again.

The reunion was cut short by the arrival of another one of her toys. Barreling forward with anger Neela came with her knives drawn, a hawk flying beside her. The anger of the bird didn't bother Amy, secure in the knowledge that she could down it with an arrow. The collie placed herself in front of the wolf, braced firmly. I can't travel anymore, I'm afraid. Besides, I'm here for your medic. He owes me a favor. I'm here to collect. There was nothing they could do to make her leave.

Table by Alex

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I derped. WC:356

Kiara sat, dumbfounded at the idea that either of them could be pregnant. The possibilities boggled her simple mind. Alonso...what was she going to tell Alonso? Sure, they had shared a passionate moment together but...could she really become mates with him? He was wonderful in many ways and Kiara loved to be around him but, it was all too sudden. Amy's evident enjoyment in Kiara's confusion didn't help the matter either. Kiara's head spun around in a confused and angered mess making her feel rather unsteady on her feet.

Spayed, that was a new word. Kiara cocked her head to the side and puzzled the words meaning. "Spayed? What's...oh, never mind." The alabaster woman shook her head, confusion filling her mind so much that she almost forgot her anger. However, Amy's comment brought the anger back full force. The arctic wolf pulled her lips back again to reveal her powerful fangs. When Amy once again requested Ichika's medic to help deliver her pups Kiara just stared at the yellow dog, her thoughts evident on her face. Yes, she did expect Amy to deliver her puppies on her own in the "wilderness," whatever that meant. That was how all canines delivered their puppies and that was how Kiara would, in her den with no one around. If Amy had any sense, she would have made a den of her own to deliver the pups.

The sudden arrival of Neela brought about mixed emotions in Kiara. On one hand she was happy too see the collie-mix and hoped that Neela would rip Amy to shreds. On the other hand, Neela was holding knives. The sharp metal was fixed in Kiara's mind and she shrank away from Neela. Her ears were flicked back and her tail was once again tucked between her legs. With a deep breath, the arctic wolf moved out from behind Neela. She didn't need to be protected, instead she wanted to help. The scarred wolf did her best to bring her eyes back to Amy, but she couldn't help but anxiously glance at the knives. "H...hi Neela. Um...that's...Neela, do we...do we have a medic anymore?"

Table By Bria

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Neela not knowing Amy's name is getting annoying for me writing, would one of you mind mentioning it please?.

Word Count → 374

The blonde dog refused to move or leave and instead stood there, speaking calmly as though she had every right in the world to be here. It was all that Neela could do to prevent herself from lunging across the border, the collie practically spitting towards the yellow dog, her vocabulary automatically reverting to Spanish from stress. "Arrogante puta, quisiera ripear la cabeza!" Neela spat towards the dog, only distracted from her anger somewhat as Kiara spoke to her.

Neela noticed Kiara's fearful glance towards her knives and for a second her anger was back full force at the damage done to Kiara by the dog, that a simple tool could elicit a fear reaction from the white furred wolf. Unhappy about causing Kiara distress but unwilling to put the knives away and leave herself defenceless Neela simple kept her position and listened as Kiara spoke. "Medic… you mean Saul? No, he left." Neela turned her attention to the dog, "So that means that you can leave, you won’t find Saul here." Neela had very basic medical skills, most sailors from her town did, but she wasn't about to mention that. Neela's ears lowered fractionally at the memory of Saul's goodbye, the male had been somewhat of a friend and she had been sad to know that he was leaving.

"You may not enter," Neela said once again, knowingly repeating herself, "We won’t let you past the border and there's nobody for you to wait on who will. So unless you plan on giving birth at the border to a hostile pack then turn around, leave the packs to their business like a good little loner." Neela's voice dropped mocking and childish at the last words. Inwardly Neela savoured in the position she had just put the dog in. There was little chance that the golden furred brute could beat both her and Kiara in a fight while as heavily pregnant as she was now and Neela doubted that the slave at her feet would help her, heck from the looks of him he might help attack her, yet if the dog left now, after Neela's mocking words, it would be a major loss of face.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Amy grinned at Kiara's introduction. Oh we know each other, don't we Neela? The collie spat words at her in spanish. It was probably an insult by the sounds of it, but insults from lesser creatures meant nothing. It just showed their anger at their position in life. Amy's face twisted into anger as she heard that Saul was gone. She should not have waited so long to come. Amy was incapable of travel anymore, and without a medic she would be in deep trouble. Neela's words frustrated Amy. She'd very much like to leave and find a medic, but she couldn't.

Throwing her arms up in exasperation she moved over to her wagon. Raoth dodged out of her way, recognizing the rage that glittered inside there. He might be a good fighter, but he didn't dare strike her so far into the pregnancy, fearful of inducing early labor. Hearing Neela's words Amy's ears twitched. Pup killers in your pack? I would never have thought such a thing of it. Well, I suppose it must be true since your actions speak it so clearly. Careful not to reveal exactly how vulnerable she was, not wanting to expose the true reason behind her actions Amy crossed her arms. Saul isn't here, but his pack is. You can pay his debt.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 424

The hopeful thought of Amy leaving never left Kiara's mind. How she wanted that stupid, yellow dog to never darken the boarders again. Yet, it was clear even to her that Amy was in no state to travel and that the puppies could come at any point. With no den to protect them, they could easily die. Not to mention Amy was the type to have many enemies, making the situation even more precarious for her unborn young. Could Kiara, the Ikusei, leave puppies to such a fate even if their mother was someone as horrid as Amy.

The snow wolf glanced again at Neela, expecting the horrid knives to still be in her hands. Thankfully, they had been put away. The arctic wolf relaxed a little, and her thoughts turned to Saul. She knew he had left, and although they weren't very close, she kind of missed him. Neela's biting tongue brought Kiara out of her thoughts and she listened as the collie continued to hassle Amy. Neela too, had suffered by Amy's hands and her anger was understandable. Why should they allow Amy to give birth in the safety of their pack. It was her own fault for not properly preparing and if the puppies died then...then she would be really upset and angry at herself. The dog's comment hit home and steeled Kiara's mind.

Kiara's ears flicked forward and back, the irritation of what she had to do next written all over her face. With a deep breath she stiffly moved towards Amy, her muscles coiled and ready for an attack while her head screamed at her to run away. She looked up at the horrid luperci and her gums pulled back a little to reveal a snarl. Kiara hated Amy and wanted her to have no delusions stating otherwise. Yet, the snow wolf looked at Amy's swollen stomach and sighed. "Why come here? You should have been preparing properly for this day. A den by the river would have been more than enough, yet you come here instead. Stupid, just stupid. But your right. We aren't puppy killers." The arctic wolf turned to Neela, wondering if she could understand how Kiara felt. "Neela, just because the mother is nothing less than hateful, doesn't mean that we should punish the puppies. After all, they aren't their mother and deserve a shot at a good life."

The young she-wolf strode back to Neela's side and let her sapphire eyes bore a hole into Amy. Their message was clear, 'we aren't like you.'

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Neela's hackles rose immediately when she was accused of threatening to harm a pup, the snarl that bloomed on her face directed as much towards Kiara as the blonde dog when she actually seemed to believe that Neela would consider such a thing, "Never said nothin' 'bout hurting no pups. Like ya said, they deserve a chance at a happy life," Neela shot a pointed glare at the blonde dog, "Seems ta me from what ah've seen so far they'd have a better chance'a that in Ichika than wi' this bitch, can' really imagine 'er being a good mother."

Neela turned her gaze to Kiara, "I ain' lettin' 'er cross the border. If it comes ta it 'er pups yeah, but not 'er, she's dangerous an ah don' trust 'er ta not slit our throats while we sleep." Neela swung her head back up to the blonde dog, "There's plenty of other packs round 'ere. If yah've managed to piss everybody off then sucks ta be you, but there's still plenty of old dens an' old human buildings around an ya can't tell me you ain't got food in that wagon."

Neela snorted and shook her head fiercely at the dog;s suggestion that Ichika owed her some kind of debt. "Nope, doesn’ work like that. Ya want ta collect on that debt? Ya go find Saul then." The collie cross set her legs and visibly laid her ahnds on the sheathes of her knives before walling silent, simply standing there at the border, stiff as a plank.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
257+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The wolf's ignorant words had Amy staring in disbelief. Birth in a den by the river? Like a savage? It was too much to even think about. So many things could go wrong there, harming her pups. Besides, Amy had prepared. She had found a medic that would help her give birth with ease. Everything had been carefully timed. The only reason why this hadn't gone well was because the medic had vanished. It made her angry to the core thinking about it. Next time she saw Saul Amy would skin him. It wasn't right, promising what he had and then vanishing, leaving her to flounder at such an important time.

The collie's reaction at least was amusing, drawing a laugh from the bitter female. She could tell that Neela was different from the other weak pack members. Something in the way she held herself. The colie wasn't just a warrior. She was a killer. Amy couldn't meet her own kind and not recognize it. Neela's firm words brought a shrug from Amy. Poor gentle Kiara, not even realizing that her pure world is so tainted. I'm sure she'll be willing to help me with my pups though. Amy met Kiara's eyes, and there was no promise of pain in them this time. I'm thankful that at least one has sense. Inside the wagon she curled up, holding back tears. She couldn't travel, and the one she'd depended on was missing. What would happen to her? What would happen to her pups?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Neela's anger and frustration understandable, just standing next to the yellow dog made Kaira's skin crawl and the thought of helping the dog was repulsive. However, Neela had seemed to take the white wolf's words as a personal insult, something Kaira did not mean to do. Kiara's words were as much for herself as they were for Neela. She needed to constantly remind herself why it was a good idea to help Amy, to remind herself of the innocent lives that were at stake.

Despite Kiara's best attempts at persuading Neela, the collie still refused to let Amy enter the pack lands. Neela's words were angry, but they made sense. Kiara was living proof that Amy had no heart and would rip anyone apart for her own perverse sense of pleasure. White ears flicked back, she had no retort to Neela's argument. Amy's comment did nothing to help the arctic wolf keep her resolve. Kiara glared at Amy and anger rose in her voice. "In my 'pure world' as you like to call it; canines give birth in dens, underground, and alone. If you want to deliver your puppies in Ichika, that is the way you will do it. I may be the pack's Ikusei, but I am not sympathetic to your stupidity. You want entrance to the pack lands, you will do things on MY terms dog." In order to emphasize her point Kiara raised her tail and straightened her ears, for once actually taking a dominant position. When their eyes met for a moment the white wolf was taken aback. Amy's eyes held the glimmer of tears and were almost pleading to Kiara.

If Amy was a pack mate or even a friend, Kaira would have made every accommodation that the female wanted in order to ensure a safe and comfortable delivery. She would even have gone into a house. However, Amy was neither and thus Kiara saw no reason to put herself out just to help some idiot dog. If the puppies died, then so be it. Puppies dying was a natural part of life and it ensured that the next generation was strong and healthy. Not to mention the world would probably be a better place without Amy's offspring running around in it.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]