i'll be drunk again
[html]

[632]
-claps hands together- yaaaaaay new table <3
25.02.12 . 6.00pm . Greater Halifax . Optime Form.

Most of the day had passed the man by and he'd been too busy to really clock that the sun was sinking and the air was growing colder. His life had been turned on its head so thoroughly that the man had no idea how to sort it all out. He'd taken the biggest step in his life and he'd left Ichika. It was too much to deal with and the young Stormbringer felt as though there was so much he hadn't discovered about himself yet. A bit of soul searching shouldn't be begrudged to him- it was his life to live and he had the choice to live it where he wanted. After dropping Gypsy and Maia off in Casa di Cavalieri with Dixie and Wayne, Saul had set off towards Halifax. Of course, he would never have guessed the events of the evening on that night. He'd bumped into two complete strangers, who had introduced themselves as Niernan and Bran Stormbringer. He never would have thought that he'd meet some more relatives and he'd stayed with the comical brothers for the night before they'd gone their separate ways. Saul was sure he would see them again before too long.

He'd arrived in Halifax and found Lilin a few days ago, as well as meeting the infamous Barrett. It had been a nervous encounter, but the 'leader' of the small group of wolves living on his property had been happy and welcoming to the Stormbringer and his son. They'd been given a room between Lilin and the other female living there- Ariadne. He'd caught glimpses of the Greecien goddess every now and then, but he was yet to spark a conversation with her. The last day or two had been spent organising things. His room consisted of a bed, three closets and a large table and chair. He'd managed to make a perch for Eirias when he wanted to sleep and he'd found a large amount of sheep wool in the surrounding area for padding in the bed. It was a little more homely now that he'd managed to find a place for everything and he was grateful for the room he'd been given.

There were a few things he needed to get though and he'd thought it was probably a good idea to scope out the area and find out what was around. If there was an emergency of any kind, or there was something they needed, Saul wanted to be able to locate it. He'd asked Lilin if she would be kind enough to watch Temeraire this morning, although the dark boy seemed rather obsessed with the other young wolf there- Elias, who was Ezra's son. Elias was older by about four months, but Saul could see that he wasn't particularly troublesome. He'd left at about lunch time today to go and explore in Halifax and to see what kinds of flora and fauna resided here. It was always useful for a healer to know where certain plants were. He'd managed to find a large swathe of burdock that had pleased him. Burdock was a powerful purifier and would help immensely with any form of blood poisoning.

His discovery of the burdock had led to another discovery which made his stomach churn uncomfortably. Saul's experience with alcohol had been alright until he'd met Imari. His son was proof that getting so drunk that he didn't fully understand what he was doing wasn't particularly the best memory. The green bottle looked to be some kind of wine, although the label had long since rotted away, the glass was tough enough to have survived out here. He picked it up, wiping the dirt away as he rested on the edge of a boulder, satchel strap tight against his muscled chest.

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXT {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXT .quote {
height:200px;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXT .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXT p.sieImage {
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXT .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXT b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Thanks again for starting!

The silver princess of the Dreamers did not make it a habit to venture far out of the pack's territory, but she had slowly come to accept the city as a relatively safe place to go, and she knew that it held wonders her budding medic mind would surely appreciate. It was with an excited bounce in her step that she had set off earlier in the day, and her satchel was nearly filled to the point of overflowing with all of the supplies she had nicked from various human buildings. She had even returned to the hospital that she had visited with Aeron.

As the sun began its descent, however, the young Marino started to feel a bit nervous about being so far away from home. Artemis had seen enough bad things in life that she knew the risks of being out alone and unprotected. She tightened the blue and ocean scarf around her neck, silver and sapphire locks fanning out over her shoulders. Sounds made her jump, and as she walked, she hoped she would be able to get home soon, perhaps check on Cypress' wounds before she settled in with a medical book to study for the rest of the night.

The girl stopped, however, spotting someone up ahead. For a moment, she considered walking by them quickly so that she could get home sooner, but with a second thought, she decided that it would help ease her mind if she was not alone. The male did not seem threatening, and though she knew that looks could be deceiving, she was willing to risk it, jumpy as she was by being alone. "Hello," she called out in her lightly accented tones.

<style type="text/css">
.missymarc1-box {width:243px;height:288px;float:right;}
.missymarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.missymarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missymarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#d5cbd9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/90X2S.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #61606a; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61606a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]
[html]

[404]
That's really not a problem my dear! I'm very excited for this thread for some reason!

An expression crossed the grey man's face that was a rarity in itself. Being an optimistic, happy person wasn't something Saul had to work at, it came naturally for him to see the world in a lighter shade instead of looking at the shadows around him. The expression on his face in the dusky light would probably have been described as brooding, although not so far as moody or pissed off. Green eyes were fixed on the bottle, an inward war raging in his head. He should throw it away, get rid of it so that it couldn't cause damage. But on the other hand, he reasoned, he'd come down here to experience more and he supposed that included alcohol. A smaller part of his brain told him to keep it so that he could trade it, but he wasn't sure what to think of that voice. It was an easy way out but Saul felt that he should at least keep hold of it for the time being. Making his mind up, he nodded his head unconsciously to himself, green eyes lifting to the sky.

The movement of his head, and the subsequent panoramic view of the terrain around him caused him to pause. In his brooding silence, he hadn't picked up on any of the signals he should have been listening to that would have alerted him to someone new walking into his area of Halifax. The subtle change in atmosphere, the thick tendrils of pack scent and personal scent caught him and Saul allowed emerald eyes to fix on the shuffling form of a silvery beauty. It wasn't in the man to perv on anything that moved- he was far more interested in the person than the physical attributes that made her beautiful. He shifted, satchel strap rubbing against his chest before he shifted it around. Her soft voice came forward just before his own and he smiled softly in her direction.

Good evening miss. Are you alright?

He asked, green eyes picking up on the slightly distracted expression on her face. Was she lost? Or was she simply thinking hard about something that distracted her from her direction? He had no idea, but he intended to find out. So as not to come across as intimidating, the Stormbringer stayed where he was, cinnamon backed ears swivelling back and forth to catch any response that may come from the silver female.

<style>
#saulTXT {
}
#saulTXT .quote {
font-family:
}
#saulTXT p {
}
#saulTXT .quote p {
}
#saulTXT p.sieImage {
}
#saulTXT .txtooc {
#saulTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
c:

"I'm fine," she said, a bit too quickly, her tone naturally stubbornly defensive. Despite the way she felt a tiny bit frightened of being alone out here in the dark, Artemis had never been one to admit to such things, and she certainly would never let a stranger see her in such a position. The Italian Dreamer had far too much pride for that. The quick words were followed by a sheepish smile as she realized that the answer was given too quickly to be completely plausible. "I just get nervous about being far from home in the dark, that's all." There, that was not a terrible answer. It was nothing she could not admit to.

Her soft blue eyes fell on the male's own satchel and the bottle in his hands, one of her own slender hands falling to rest on the faded leather bag at her hip. "What have you got there?" she asked bluntly, though not rudely. The silver girl was curious about both the contents of his bag and the contents of the green bottle. She had never had any experience with alcohol, or any mind-altering substances at all, in fact. She hardly even knew what it looked like, and so she did not recognize it for what it was.

"Oh, I'm Artemis, by the way. Artemis Marino," she added, the name giving origin to the accented tones as she approached Saul with more energy now, deciding that he was not a threat. Or so she hoped, anyway; she was a risk-taker at heart, no matter how nervous she may be about some of them.

<style type="text/css">
.missymarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.missymarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#d5cbd9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/90X2S.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #61606a; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61606a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]
[html]

[408]
-claps hand- yaaay, fast meghann posting <3

Green eyes widened softly as her reply came immediately after his own question, a sign of nervousness maybe, although it came across as defensive. An eyebrow quirked softly and a crooked smile replaced the softly drawn one from before, as she seemed to consider what she'd said. It took her only a few seconds to correct herself, to which Saul allowed himself a small chuckle. She didn't seem to sure of herself or her surroundings and he admitted that it was a little bit cute. That's understandable, miss. Dark things lurk in dark places and you'd do best to avoid them. Saul told her, voice light and tinged with a care for the girls well being. Of course, as soon as the words had left his mouth, he cringed, thinking how cryptic they sounded. Not me though- I'm not bad. That came out really badly... He babbled, the tips of his ears heating in embarrassment.

Thankfully, her curiosity saved him as bright blue eyes connected with the bottle still in his hand, a question fast on her lips. He glanced down at it once, an involuntary action as if to reassure himself that the item he'd picked up was still actually there. Pleasantly reassured that the bottle hadn't disappeared from his grip, he looked back up towards the silvery female. It's a bottle of wine... or at least I think it is. I've never been good with alcohol of any sorts and I was trying to figure out what to do with it when you showed up. He admitted, his nose wrinkling softly in distaste. His experience with alcohol hadn't left him with a very good association with the substance.

As if she'd forgotten herself, another small piece of dialogue was given and Saul grinned softly as he nodded gently, almost an acceptance of her name. I'm Saul Stormbringer, from I- He cut himself off, a strange twist in his stomach when he realised he'd been about to introduce himself as an Ichikan. He'd left the peaceful pack and while he didn't know if he would be staying away forever, it still felt a little contradictory introducing himself as being part of the pack. I live not far away in Hilsburn with my cousin and a few friends. He settled with, cinnamon tinged ears still flickered back against his head. What brings you down to Halifax? He asked, wondering if there was any special reason she was here.

<style>
#saulTXT {
}
#saulTXT .quote {
font-family:
}
#saulTXT p {
}
#saulTXT .quote p {
}
#saulTXT p.sieImage {
}
#saulTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Sorry, some things happened and I didn't have it in me to post. :<

Artemis knew about the dark creatures of the world, more than she wanted to admit. Her innocent nature had been threatened by her dramatic injury and the months that followed, but nothing could ever compare to knowing that a woman had brutally murdered her best friend, cut off his tail, and then joined his pack as if it had never happened. Worse still, she had gone after Parker next. Artemis nodded half-heartedly, knowing his words to be all too true. Even then, she knew that he could easily tell her that and mean something completely different, but she could not live life afraid of those who were not Dreamers.

"Nice to meet you, Saul," she said, closing the rest of the distance between them, no longer feeling frightened or concerned. He wasn't from a pack, but that didn't mean anything, and she wondered briefly where he was from, exactly; she didn't know much about the city, having always stayed close to her own pack's territory. "I'm looking for some medical supplies, or books; I'm learning how to take care of injuries and stuff. And I think you drink that stuff, but I never have," she added, gesturing towards the bottle he held. Perhaps he already knew that and did not need instructing, but she took his unsure words to heart. Artemis had never drank before, but it seemed only logical.

<style type="text/css">
</style> [/html]
[html]

[440]
no need to apologise dear, its fiiiiiiiinnnneeee!

The female in front of him seemed a little preoccupied and the male took a moment to look over the bottle in his hand. It must be wine of some sort- the bottle looked similar to the ones that Nayru used to bottle the wine they made in Ichika. He thought about the only two times he'd drunk alcohol- Nayru and Gideon's wedding, so long ago and now tainted with dark thoughts and broken hearts. He'd woken with a bad headache, a dry mouth and a weak stomach. But he'd found Tawny then, her hands cut up from the plane of glass she'd been transporting. Less often than he should, Saul thought about Tawny and he felt so guilty when he did think about her. As well as Wretch, he'd lost track of the step-daughter who had meant a lot to him. Sadness weighed his eyes as a light voice interrupted his internal berating- a pleasent response to their exchange of names. The pleasure's all mine, Artemis. He offered with a gentile smile. She was a nice girl, and she seemed relatively untouched by the cruelties of the world.

Cinnamon backed ears swivelled forward, sensitive to the vocals of the female in front of him. As he listened, and computed what she was saying, a large grin spread over his lips. She wanted to be a medic? And she was searching for knowledge. It was rather ironic that the two had run into each other. Funny you should mention that- I myself am an accomplished healer. I could help you, if you wanted? He offered immediately. She didn't seem the type to be interested in healing, but he supposed he really knew nothing about her and he may not know much about her at all. It was nice to meet another healer though, no matter how inexperienced they may be. He never knew, she might surprise him. She added a small comment about the wine and Saul looked down, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

Would you like to try some? A little sip won't hurt.

He said, words like honey as he glanced towards the bottle. Deft fingers tugged at the cork, pulling and adding his claws when he couldn't quite grip it. With a concentrated effort, the man managed to drag the cork from the neck of the bottle, the aroma of the fruity wine hitting him hard. He inhaled, finding that he quite liked the smell that had been released. Green eyes danced with amusement as he raised the bottle to his lips, taking a sip to try it and to reassure Artemis that it was safe.

<style>
#saulTXTa {
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
padding-top:40px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]