no one can hurt us now
[html]
Selene is officially crowned a doofus. And a chatterbox Word Count :: 000

Hadley assured her that she wasn't a child, the youth hadn't wanted to turn the larger hybrid away by being younger. That wouldn't be right. Months ago though, if she had only been a few months old, and the time was now, she'd be young enough to be a younger sister. Or a daughter in that way. "Okay...I just didn't want to be--Too young...To be near you..." Selene mumbled shyly, and looked herself over. "Although...I do look like one...Do you think anyone could tell?" laughing lightly, Sel nuzzled his ear softly. Hadley seemed embarrassed, so she tried to shift the mood. "But--I don't look like a man then. Maybe a girl. Thank goodness...Could you imagine my head on a man's body?"

She was silent for a long time, thinking of other things to tell him. There was no other stories she knew of, and speaking of the voyage overseas to Nova Scotia would ruin the comfortable mood between the two. She could hear Jonito's voice within her mind then,  If you don't have a story, make it up! Strawberry eyes closed in thought, growing drowsy by the body heat shared between the two. "Um-There once was a girl...Not a woman of course, she was definitely a girl..." She had to pause to say more, and finally she had to try something out. "She...She liked a man very much, so much. He was so cool, so sweet and nice to her...And she loved it when he pulled her ears like this!" She gently tugged on his ear before "She was a silly girl though...She often made mistakes, she was terrified of the world...There was many monsters in the past that had threatened to ruin her, she had come so close to breaking so many times..." She turned, glancing to Hadley to see what he thought of the story, in her mind it was too silly to be contemplaitable, waving her light tipped tail, Sel continued. "But every time she was scared...She thought of the man, and how safe she was with him. The monsters were vanquished, knowing that they couldn't break the girl..." She lay her head on his broad chest quietly, finishing off her story. "I wasn't told of a happy ending though...I'm not sure." She never really intended to tell the story about herself including Hadley, but it just flowed. The way the words formed. "It's a silly story...I'm sorry."

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burn down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC poor hadley doesn't know what to think XD

If Hadley could possibly turn redder he would have. To think that Selene wouldn't feel right being around him if she was younger definitely made it sound like they had a relationship going on. Well, they really did, considering how they did have sex that one night when they both got drunk. He couldn't really say he didn't have feelings for her, or care for her, or not want her. He looked down at Selene, and realized he truly didn't see a child. Her body might be youthful in appearance, but when he looked he saw a woman, blossoming before him.

That thought would definitely be kept to himself. Selene yammered on, wandering all over in her speech. Hadley's expression twisted in confusion, wondering what she was talking about. Something must have been going on that he wasn't aware of, the way she bounced around. Silence filled the time, something Hadley found himself relieved for. Keeping up with Selene was difficult. It didn't last long though, as Selene started telling a story. He listened carefully, her words of it being about a girl and not a woman a little confusing. His ear was gently tugged, bringing a small smile to his face before it vanished again. There was no ending to the story though. Confused Hadley looked down. Not silly. Monsters are gone, and the girl gets to stay with the one she likes. Wasn't that how it ended?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Selene shook her head sadly as Hadley questioned the happy ending. She couldn't see one yet. "That's where I'm not sure...The guy--Either he doesn't notice, or he doesn't care about her...They aren't together...She questions her adoration, who knows...He could be sleeping with other people behind her back--So--I guess there is no happy ending. " Without noticing, there was tiny tears slipping from the corner of her eye. She brushed them away with a small hand, standing up as she did so. She couldn't be seen crying, it wouldn't be right that way. "Not all stories have happy endings...I don't think this one has one yet."

She hated moving away from Hadley, escaping his gentle embrace. "I'm sorry..." Quietly, she sighed and stared out the window. She needed air, somewhere quiet to let herself go.

Grabbing her cloak, Selene stood and faced Hadley. "I'm going to the springs...You coming? Or you can stay if you want..." Slipping the cloak around herself, she opened the door. Selene looked back quietly, murmuring softly..."That story I told...That's the story of my life..." Slipping out the door, Sel stood outside placing a hand on her head exasperatingly before collapsing to her knees on the floor. It was clear, she'd never see her fireflies. 

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burn down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley's eyes widened as Selene revealed what a horrible person this male the girl liked was. He didn't seem to care for her, didn't return her love. Even the chance of the male cheating on the girl was there! Disappointed to hear that the girl liked someone so cruel Hadley shook his head. He couldn't understand why the girl would want someone like that, or even see him as being sweet and nice when clearly he had no heart, not understanding what the girl wanted.

Invited to come to the springs Hadley nodded quietly, following after her. Selene's words were quiet, just outside of his range of hearing. He stepped out, finding her collapsed. Worried he rushed over. Selene? Gently he picked her up. She'd wanted to go to the springs. Maybe if he took her there she would feel better. Hadley ran outside, carrying her in his arms. He didn't get a horse, afraid that it would slow him down. His feet pounded against the ground as he occasionally looked down, worry etched in. Reaching the springs Hadley slowed down. Gently he entered still holding her. Would this make her feel better?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
Everything had the girl feeling faint, maybe she was tired. Maybe she was sick. Either way, Selene's head was swimming. Gently, she was picked up by strong arms, not even bothering to struggle from them. She looked up to see Hadley's face, that face she had so loved to touch and kiss, the one that belonged to someone she couldn't reach. She couldn't remember why she had the chance to act upset about everything, but there was definitely a gap. A place she couldn't fill however much she tried. 

There was movement, he was running while holding her in his arms, it was frightening but the young woman didn't cry out, looking wonderingly over the side. Now she felt young. Feeble, and helpless. "Hadley..." Sel could smell the sulfurous pools now, feel the slight change in temperature around the cold air. Lifting her head, red eyes glanced tiredly around the areas, seeing the inviting pools spread around. "I'm sorry...I've done nothing good for your life..." 

Her stories were now meaningless, telling more would simply ruin everything. A hand reached to touch the side of his face, regretting how she had left the room to get away from what was hurting her most. It was hard to say where her life was going, if Hadley would be invoked or not, but who would want her? Who would like her to stick around? 

Letting herself down, shaking quietly on shaky legs, Selene dropped her cloak to the ground and waded into the water. It was warm as it had ever been, she sighed quietly as it seeped into soft brown fur. "You coming in?" Selene needed time, time to think and time to let herself wonder if what she was doing was truly stupid. "I shouldn't--Shouldn't...Get too...Attached...Hurts." 
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Arriving at the springs seemed to revive her slightly. Hadley shook his head fiercely at her words. Became free...because of you. The words were still jerky and quiet, but they held a powerful conviction in them. Hadley would never have tried to become free if he hadn't had something that he'd wanted so much. He wanted to be with Selene, to be able to make her happy. He couldn't do that as a slave, so he freed himself for her.

Hadley held Selene gently as she carefully lowered herself, walking into the springs. He followed after, letting the warmth wrap around them. Selene seemed so delicate right now, as if she was going to shatter. Maybe going to Anathema had been wrong. He'd just wanted to be free, to be able to care for her. It seemed that he'd only ended up hurting her though. The words of attachment had him shaking his head again. He couldn't explain what was right, but simply sat down close to her, brown eyes watching for anything he could do for her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Im probably as much in love with the idea of Hadley as Sel XD...She's so hopeless, I hope it isn't too too too long until she can actually have him :3

Selene heard the sincerity of the mottled man's words, how he had became free for her. Why her? She was never special, or precious. Selene was as good as mediocre near her peers. Smiling softly, she let herself move closer in the water. "You-You did that for me? I'm not important..." Out of everyone she had met, she was probably the most worthless, if not here Sel wouldn't be noticed as gone. But hearing something like that, it truly was a shock. Especially from Hadley. "That's...So very thoughtful of you..." Feeling helplessly stupid, the petite coydog brought herself into his muscular arms, resting the side of her muzzle on his broad chest. It was far too trusting, there was caution to be taken. She could be hurt this way. 

Sitting for a few moments in silence, letting the hot liquid pool around her body, Sel nuzzled at his neck gently. She just couldn't help herself, couldn't stay away from him. Even if she tried so hard to prevent herself from trusting too much. "I have to tell you something..." Taking a deep breath, Sel looked away, averting her eyes to the surrounding trees. "Hadley...I know this is going to sound crazy- stupid even...Really really stupid...But I-I want to be with you...I a-adore you. You're kind and thoughtful, and everything that I think is perfect..." This was the hardest part, the portion of her speech that had her shaking fearfully for what was to come. "But I'm so afraid of being hurt...I'm not good enough for anyone... I guess I'm easily deposed of." Turning back, Selene found his eyes and tried to speak the best he could. "That's why I don't expect you to tell me that you care...No one would think to care." 

That was it. The deepest most sincere words from her soul, so complicated and so mindless. There was a strong feeling of insecurity, knowing that he would turn her away. Look embarrassed and never reply like he did. She could run. She could escape, for this was the hardest part of her life. Much more painful than the rapes, falling on a sharp stump. Any torture in the world couldn't be worse than this. "I'm so sorry...I best be leaving my thoughts to myself-They don't mean anything..." Softly, burying her head in his chest, the young hybrid tried her absolute hardest to suppress whatever small sobs wanted to ruin the day. 
[html]

OOC wish I could tell you when, but I don't know

The warm water moved around them, steam creating the illusion that they were the only ones in this world. Hadley looked at Selene, wishing he could explain that she wasn't worthless, how much value she had. He wished he could speak, but it was always so difficult, forming the words. All he could do was hold her close, hope that maybe she would be able to sense what he was trying so hard to tell her, despite not finding the words.

Her words of having to reveal something had the large male tensing with worry. Was something wrong? Was Selene hurt? What she said was the last thing he had expected. For her to want to be with him, someone as useless as a slave, was amazing. He was working so hard to become better for her, to be free and work in the pack. Her words about not having worth returned, and this time Hadley found his voice. Worth much...more than anything Amy has. More than princess. C-care for you. Had he done it?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
And this is when she asks him out C:

Again the steam and hazy warmth cloaked their presence from the world, it was so easy to get lost here, find yourself tucked away from the prying eyes of others. His strong arms around her small form were comforting, yet the small hybrid felt like crying. It was so hard to tell him without being so scared, how could she ever be with him? Life was this way, showing you dreams but never having them come true. Maybe wishes were just for storybooks. Something so unreal and never happening that people wrote stories as they wished for those things. She didn't feel like the princess in the stories, nor did she want to be some princess on some other part of the world. 

There was silence, her black arms wrapped almost possessively around his body. In a way, Sel wanted him for herself, holding him as if he was her own lover. Yet that wasn't really true. Perhaps it would never be true.

His words had her press closer into his body, the young girl noticed the hesitancy, but ignored it. Hadley's words were as real as they could ever be. "Hadley...You've always been of worth to me--I was always afraid of you not noticing me..." She brushed away a strand of hair from his face, "Hadley--Do you want to be with me? I mean...I like you and all...A lot..." Feel free to decline, I'm waiting for it. Her mind chimed after the words. She was, the word "No" was running through her mind like a wild stallion, it was what she expected from him. Turning her head away shyly, the young woman let her muzzle bury into his chest. 
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Selene's arms clutched him so tightly, holding him as if he would disappear if she let go. Hadley looked down, bemused by this reaction. He wasn't too sure what to think of it. Maybe she wanted him too? That was too much to hope for. Selene was special, an heiress, capable of standing against the world, standing up against Amy. Would she really want a slave like him? No, he softly reminded himself that wasn't true anymore. He was free. They could be together.

Hadley looked down, softly brushing her hair away so that he could see her face, soft and timid as she looked down. He didn't want her to worry about him, that he would hurt her. Hadley never wanted to see that, yet she was. Hadley whined, tail swishing softly. Was there something he could do to make things better for her? Her words was something he didn't expect. Disbelief colored his face before he realized, this was real. Afraid that she would change her mind Hadley nodded his head eagerly, leaning down and kissing her on the lips before pulling back, blushing. That was rather bold.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Red eyes wouldn't let themselves meet his own warm molasses orbs, the words she expected seemed so close, she could feel them. She was afraid, yet she had brought that on herself. Selene had asked him. She may have a high status as an individual, yet of course she didn't regard it as important. Sel was just normal, maybe a little less. Why here was so many souls out there who would love to have Hadley. And that battle for the keeping, would be lost by the wispy coydog. The survival of the fittest saying didn't work in her favor. If something were to happen, Sel would be keeled over like a willow tossed about in a hurricane. What was so irritating was, the hybrid depended on others for her life. 

Closing her soft red eyes, Sel thought of how stupid she was acting. Why get like this over a male? Selene cared for Hadley though. So how--How did she ever get so attached? The petite inamorata managed to look up for a split second, seeing him nod at her words, catching her in a sweet kiss. As much as she wanted to pull away to prevent pain later, Selene felt herself lean into it until he pulled away. His look upon his face seemed rather sheepish, was that an affirmative? Guessing it was, Sel wrapped herself into his body. Legs wrapped gently around his trunk as she held him close to her. But if she was wrong, there would be deep embarrassment to come. 

The heat forming above the water had her dizzy for a while, wishing for fresh cool air to fill her lungs. If only there was a breeze to keep the thick hot vaporous air away. This was comfortable. This was safe.  "I'm scared...But I'm happy." Selene murmured softly. This was so many risks, she could be hurt this way. He could run off, leave her behind. Or sleep around. That would be enough to break her spirit. "Don't hurt me..." The small coydog whispered almost painfully. This was terrifying, so so scary. "I love you." Sel finished off, tail wrapping around her lower back submissively. It was rare that she ever acted this way, but moments like these were too overwhelmingly fearful. Taking a deep breath, the girl closed her eyes. Her muzzle lay comfortably on his throat. 
"But I know you won't..."
[html]

OOC he's yours now. won't admit he's in love yet, but he's yours. wrap up now so we can start the next one?

The beautiful female didn't change her mind, wrapping her legs around his body. It really was true. Selene wanted him, to be with him. It was an overwhelming thought. He had been wanted before true, but those times had been different, wanted for his body or what he could do, not for who he himself was. Her soft words about being scared and happy confused him. Hadley didn't understand it yet, not knowing the name of the emotion that Selene was invoking within him, unaware of what it would become as it slowly grew.

Selene leaned into him, muzzle tucked into his neck. Hadley listened as she asked not to be hurt before confirming that he wouldn't. At least that had sunk in. He never wanted to hurt her. As long as she wished it Hadley would remain with her, finally set free and able to be with her. A greater happiness couldn't be pictured. His dreams were so simple, holding the idea of peace and contentedness lasting through the years. Now Selene was in them too, though he still couldn't see beyond what they currently were, whatever that was. Pulling her close Hadley rested his head down, letting the warmth enswirl them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]