[M] there goes gravity
Shes now officially taken to calling him 'Sugar' cuz he so sweet and bad for the body XD...He really wore her out c:

Selene smiled as his eyes opened, a hand gently let itself stroke over his chest, touching the scars there gently. He was so beautiful, someone she could talk to and love. The slender coydog really couldn't help it, repetitive kisses flew over his face, stopping when he spoke. She recognized the coy grin, and shot one back. He was asking about her body. "Hmm...I'd have to say yes--I don't mind it though." True, Sel was too entangled in the throws of pleasure to notice pain, yet here it was. Just a slight tugging sensation whenever she moved. "What about you Sugar, you feel a little overworked? Or you back to being superman, and ready to save the day??" A long fluffy tail thumped on the bed, a wide grin set on her features. 

Maybe she had gotten much more confidence, either way...She knew she had spoken to him like a tramp. And how sassy that felt! Looking down embarrassed, Sel quietly apologized. "Ah yeah, I'm so so sorry for completely failing on you...Did I conk out or something?" Right in the middle of their lovemaking. Genius. Just wonderful. He'd remember this forever. And probably keep it as a prideful thing. Be chatting up some person and be all "hey, did you know I fucked a woman and they passed out in my arms? Right in the middle of it all" That would be hilarious. But hopefully her man would refrain from saying such a thing.

The young hybrid woman couldn't say whether or not she wanted him again, last night....God. Last night had become one of the most erotic experiences ever. "I feel...Like I have the world's biggest hangover...Difference is, I was drunk off of you, honey...and now--I think I've overdosed a bit. Stoners can't get off their drugs too easily though." Stretcing, Sel turned to her mate to wink coyly, leaning to softly kiss him on the nose. There was a dull ache in her arms and legs, how was she to get rid of it without looking like a cripple for him? 

Sel brought the blanket up over their bodies, still smelling faintly of last night. They'd need to be washed soon anyway. The petite hybrid nestled in the crook of his body, tail brushing happily against him. "I love you Sugar." Softly, she lapped lovingly at his throat before settling comfortably in his strong body. Sel really didn't mind the tight and painful muscles in her legs, they'd be gone in a week's time. Plus, it was very easy to ignore it all.  "More than anything..."
Hadley didn't understand Selene's fascination with his scars. Part of him was terrified by it, remembering Amy's own fascination with the pain she created. The larger part of him knew that it was just the fact that she loved every inch of him, even that part that was so horribly damaged. He didn't see the beauty in it, just the pain that he felt when it entered, a permanent reminder of how weak he had once been. Selene didn't seem to be able to get enough of him, kissing his face again and again. Chuckling he hugged her close, wondering how sore she really was. He shook his head. I'm just fine. He wouldn't say superman good, but he was feeling well enough to get up and start moving.

Of course, Selene could easily persuade Hadley that it was worthwhile just staying in bed, soaking in the scenery, enjoying each other's company. They had done so much of that when they'd first met, just holding each other close and letting the world pass them by. Hadley didn't mind that, didn't care for much of the world beyond the small beautiful caramel piece of it held in his arms. Gently he stroked her hair. We did go pretty hard at it last night. It's perfectly fine. You haven't been sleeping well after all. He hadn't mentioned it before, but Hadley had noticed the sleeplessness in her movement, the slow drain on her body as it put demands on her she wasn't confidant about.

Selene's soft words amused him. You're the drug I'll never be able to get off. He would overdose if he could, taking a hit again and again and again. Gently Selene nestled into his body, and Hadley adjusted the blankets around them. I love you Selene.
[html]

loving this table Big Grin and...SELENE SHOULD LEARN TO GROW UP FOR HIM...because she's a child forever c:

Hadley seemed alright with the fact that they had been craving eachother so much last night. Maybe he was satisfied with the way they both had been last night? She couldn't really tell from his voice. "Going hard last night--Was that a good thing? I've never-Never done that before...Did it show?" Laughing shyly, Sel added "I mean, did you...Like it? Or was I...Annoying?" Of course she enjoyed it. Hadley could be a womanizer if he wanted to, good thing he chose her over that. Although there was a pang of guilt there. She should have taken over. He had done much of the exertion needed to hold her like that, pump like that. Did she lay there like a lump and do nothing?

His arms wrapped gently around her, holding her close and declaring his love for the small female. She snuggled gently into his strong arms, lapping at his neck and throat with a pink tongue. How could I ever stop loving you? I mean--All this time I've adored you...Loved you...Craved you even. I don't think there's anything out there that'll change my mind."

Breathing in deeply, Selene could smell how deeply her scent was woven into his fur. They had claimed each other, warded off the people that wanted to change that otherwise. Dainty hands ran themselves down his arms, for no particular reason in general. Touching him had become the norm. Plus, his muscles fascinated her. So burly he was! Again, she shuddered happily. Hadley was just too overwhelmingly attractive. Fishing her mind from the gutter, Sel buried her head in his neck. Even being older, she hadn't changed. She was still that skinny adolescent from before. He probably noticed as well. Sel brought him into the first truly passionate kiss of the morning, fingers entangling in his mane. She felt herself melt in his arms, turn to mush forgetting her aching in her arms and legs. She'd never forget his sweet taste, so familiar by now. Unfortunately for Selene though, she had to pull away gently before she lost her mind completely.  "My god...I am so lucky to have you." Sel breathed almost gasping for a little air, tail swishing against the sheets behind her. Things settled down a bit, settling comfortably back into his body.

Her arms and legs wrapped around his body somehow, protective even. How could she ever protect him? She was so tiny! 

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Selene's shy hesitant words had him reaching out, stroking her face softly. The love and care for her was etched in deeply, his eyes a calm melting chocolate brown. It didn't matter that she was so inexperienced, so shy about her love. He couldn't get enough of her sweet innocence that never disappeared, even with someone as stained and scarred as he was. Hadley chuckled, a deep rumbling sound that moved through his body. Yes, it was very good. You were a wonderful little vixen, teasing me with your love. Selene covered his neck in licks as Hadley tucked her into his body, protective of her. He lifted his head up, kissing softly, tickling her ear before twisting down to trail along her neck, ending at the tip of her muzzle.

I'll take that as an 'I love you'. Hadley's eyes twinkled with amusement as she buried her head into him. Their two scents were interwoven. He was so glad that he'd had the courage to ask her to be his mate. If not, they would never have been like this. Sure, there were others that had loved him. His mind flickered to the coyote that had loved him once long ago. He was sure Omni was happy with her new love, but the fact that they had once almost chosen each other never faded. Hadley shuddered, realizing how lucky he was to have Selene. He wouldn't trade her away for anyone. Drawn back out from his thoughts Selene kissed him deeply. Hadley responded with a strong kiss, tongue nuzzling in. She pulled back, gasping for breath. His tail thumped happily. Not nearly as lucky as I am to have you.