Catacombs questions
1. There is a purple skull for earning a co-rank. Do AniWaya's profession paths count?
2. For the cross skull, what qualifies as "rescuing" someone?

Thanks Big Grin
1. Co-Rank Catacomb

In most packs earning a co-rank requires you to have a certain amount of threads containing your character putting that skill to use. In the Aniwayan profession paths you must have completed 3 threads containing the skill your character is pursuing to be granted the second rank in the tier. I think that getting to the second rank through prerequisite threads is essentially the Aniwayan version of Co-ranks as they do not have separate "Co-ranks"

2. Rescue

Catacombs are given out on the honor system so really the definition is up to you. I personally would say anything where another character is in risk of death where your character physically gets them away from danger, fights off danger or medically cares for life threatening wounds would be a "rescue". For example saving a pup from drowning.

I am not 100% sure on this as my opinions are not the SA's so you'll have to wait for an SA member to confirm what I have said or let me know I'm a dummy Wink
I have the rescue skull for two different things: One, Zalen caught Luna after she fell out of a high tree, and two, Zalen untied Drizzt from a pier pylon and warded off some dudes who wanted to kill him.
Marit is probably the only one who can answer absolutely for the question about AniWaya's profession paths. If she doesn't respond to this soon, I'd suggest sending her a quick message!

As for the rescue skull, like Melissa said, it's an honor system anyway... So I personally consider it a character saving another from a life-or-death situation. For example, my character Princess Chance has the skull because she saved another character from drowning. My character Vigilante also has it; Colibri Haki tried to kill herself by ingesting poisonous plants, and Vigilante forced ocean water down her throat until she vomited so that she would not die. This one is pretty much open to interpretation. Smile
Sebastian rescued Hadley when he purchased him. I don't know if that really counts.