Road to Ruin
Occ: Aylu is stuck in drifter bay between Salsola and Inferni. What is he to do....bumbbum bum! FD to the 26th

He was lost. Aylu was lost. Cilantro was no where to be found and he was running low on water. There was no one to be seen for miles around and he was growing tired and hot. He howled for help and wondered if someone would help or could even hear him. He stopped and sat down on the hard packed earth and started to pray. Budda would surely send someone to help him.

He thought back to Dalgina and how the young pup wanted to touch the sky. It brought him out of his prayer and he laughed quietly to himself. Dalgina wasn't a stupid pup. She was smart but how she thought she could touch the "tochina" as she called it. Aylu had told her that mist and rain where the tochina touching her. Her excitement and sleepy ness calmed him as he thought about how happy he had made her by simply telling her the sky touched her and she it. He let those memories distract him from his fear of being lost. He did hope that he could bring that happiness to some else.
[html]
can we actually have this FDed to the 29th? Optime formWord Count :: 000

It was disappointing to think that Omni was getting rather moody with the pregnancy, almost snapping at anyone for no reason whatsoever. In her cloaked form, she was warm and happy. A hand lay itself on the small bulge as she walked quietly through the woods, protective either unborn children.

A how cut through the air, tall coyote ears perked attentively, answering a wolf's call would be silly. But the sincerity of the call had her calling back in a high coyote lilt, making her way to the stranger. She thought of Jacinto on the way, dreaming of the lanky hybrid, and how much she needed his protection right now.

She cut through a clearing to see a wolf there. Her head cocked seeing he was sitting on the ground, apparently praying. Soon the russet coywolf let her voice cut across the air to reach him. "What are you doing?"  An amused smile was spread across her face, she hadn't seen anybody do that before. Her intent was to never make fun, everyone had their own beliefs. "Is there something wrong? Was that you that called?" Bright blue lanterns studied the larger wolf curiously. She was much smaller by a landslide, the coyote in her blood had thinned out all wolf heritage she carried. She hid the small bulge protectively with the side of her cloak, watching alertly.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Aylu was pulled from his thoughts by the voice of a woman close by. He looked up from his position and found a russet coywolf look at him with curiosity. "Yes it was I who howled. I am lost madame. I am new to the area. Do you have any water on you?" he asked, staying on the ground. She was weary of him and covered herself as if to protect something. "I mean you no harm. I am a monk. I would never hurt a soul female or otherwise unless threatened and even then I would rather talk someone out of a fight. I am sorry... I am Aylu," he said offering her his hand.

He waited for a while before standing. He knew he looked threatening but she really had nothing to worry about. He was to kind and gentle of a soul to ever lay hand on someone with out their promission. She seemed to have a air about her. She seemed like one of those souls that Master had told him about. Someone must have hurt her. The way she held herself and spoke, someone must have laid hands on her. "Who hurt you? he asked softly.
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Big Grin hover for translation

This stranger held himself as a gentle soul, talking softly and explaining his place in the world. She had never met a monk before, or anyone necessarily spiritual for that matter. Maybe she'd find out a little more. She shook her head quietly at his request for water, she hadn't brought anything with her for her outing, and was regretting it now. "My name's Omni. My pack is that way--"  Omni gestured with her muzzle towards the direction of the coyote clan, speaking once again. "It's a shame though that I can't 
take you back to get water and such...They don't take to kindly to wolves."
She could teach him how to find his own water though, there was snow somewhere up high and mountain springs to be easily found.

The young coywolf shook his hand and stepped back respectfully, nodding as she did so. Large chocolate ears flattened as he seemed to sense that she had been hurt before, she shook her head softly before saying "I don't know their names..." Omni sighed and continued Les mauvais gens

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
He smiled as she took his hand. "Nice to meet you Omni. I do not mean to bring back such bad memories. I just hate to see a woman like yourself hurt over someone else's actions. You hold so much anger and pain. I can almost feel it. Do you care to talk about it?" he asked her softly. There was a breeze and he saw her robes flutter a little. She sported a small baby bump. No wonder she was so skittish. "Can I.... touch your stomach. You are with pups. I wish you bless them and you," he said with a small bow to Omni.

Maybe her soul could heal some with his prayer. She seemed like she could be a nice soul, a caring coywolf. He wished that she wouldn't have to feel the pain she did and he smiled softly. He himself had had a rough past as a pup. He knew the dangers of others and even his own pack. He had had monks that lost their way over time and he knew the concequinces of losing sight of what was important to him. Omni seemed quiet. Like she was scared to be judged.
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::

Her thin cloak billowed in the soft breeze, panic immediately flooded the female's soul. She could not expose the tiny souls living inside her, she had to protect them. Keep them from the pain of the world and nurture them for what they were. This early on, she had already taken on those motherly instincts, protect and nurture. He asked to touch her stomach, Omni wasn't used to anyone but Jacinto or his family touching her, but she nodded quietly. "I'm happy though...I have a family. A lover. And them..." Tall ears stood forward on her mess of dark coffee brown hair, "It doesn't matter what happened in the past...I'm happy now...I rarely hurt..." The Infernian knew Aylu meant well, he was gentle enough. Much like Jacinto. A pang of loneliness hit the russet hybrid that moment, she needed Jacinto here. She wished he could be here.

She sat herself down on a large rock, crossing her legs one over another. Sighing exasperatingly, the girl managed a choked voice. "You want me...To tell you of my life? It's to long...To complicated...I don't know...My mate hasn't even heard this..." That would be unfair to her Lykoi, when she'd make her way home, she'd have to sit him down. Delicate hands fixed themselves on the baby bulge, feeling just the slightest of tremors of movement within her bodice. "Lykoi." She whispered quietly, that was their last name. Just like Jacinto. Just like Helotes. Just like almost the rest of Inferni. Fighting for them would be hard, and the fear of losing her own children was shown deep in her shining cerulean orbs.

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Aylu moved forward slowly at Omni's nod, kneeling in front of her. He gently laid his hands on her stomach, feeling her pups kick softly under his hands. "In the name of Budda, bless this woman and her children with long life and happiness. Wash away any lingering doubts she may have and take away any lingering pain she may hold..." he said softly before standing. He gently touched her face and brought her face up to look at him. "You are a strong woman Omni. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. Like you said the past is the past but you can make a better brighter future for you and your family. I must be going. You said your pack doesn't take kindly to my kind," he said letting her go. She had sat down, stuttering about her past. She didn't have to explain anything to him. He knew he was a stranger to her.

"You don't have to say anything. I am just a stranger after all. You don't need to explain anything. It was nice to meet you. This Lyoki you talk about.... I hope he treats you right," he whispers softly. He smiles and gives her a gentle hug. She seemed like she needed a hug. " Guess I will find water else where. Can you point me in the right direction?" he asked softly
[html]

I powerplayed...Is that alright?

Omni stayed quiet as he blessed her children, closing vibrant blue eyes as he did so. She imagined them born and healthy, which brought a smile to her face. He spoke more of the way he say life, and she listened respectfully. She re-wrapped the cloak around her lithe figure, covering her children protectively once again. Thank you." She didn't care any more about her life, she would instantly put it on the line for her pups. As long as they lived.

Aylu was gentle in many ways, and now her skittish way was disappearing. He told her he must leave, and that it would be better that he doesn't get near her pack. "No, it's fine...I'll help you find water...You've proven to be a good friend, and I can only repay you from helping you survive." He hugged her, the moment he did so, Omni stiffened but relaxed. He was only being nice.

She heard him repeat Lykoi, and the russet woman nodded quietly. "That's their last name...Jacinto treats me nice...He's always loved me." The dainty coywolf reflected quietly, leading them both in the direction of Inferni. There was some streams nearby, just flowing with fresh winter water. Omni had to get back home anyway. She whistled with her fingers, and her large Steller's Sea Eagle drifted down from the skies, large wings magnificent as always. "Ky'allu...Find us some water, but not in Inferni. My friend needs to drink." The eagle, despite his huge size landed on the young woman's shoulder, making her appear even tinier. The black and white eagle replied in his funny way I will do that mistress...I find water." The girl shook her head and laughed "Ky, I'm your friend...Not your mistress."  With a loud avian screech, the huge eagle had returned to the skies. He drifted for a while, sharp yellow eyes watching for any water. With another loud cry signaling that there was water, Omni turned to Aylu. "There. He's found us some."

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OCC: I am sooooo sorry. I can fix it if you want.

Aylu smiled and started to follow Omni's bird. "Thank you Omni. It was nice talking to you Omni. Maybe one day I can meet this mate of yours and bless him too. He has a strong mate. And he will have strong pups. I must be going now," he said softly. He picked up his staff and smiled at the woman. She had been though so much and others like her just needed a lift in the end. Her mate had given her that lift. "Are you coming with me? I don't want you to make a trip you don't have you make," he said softly looking at Omni.

He started to walk way as Cilantro finally decided to come back. He landed on his staff and soon after his friend, a smaller falcon landed next to him. "I see you found a friend. Go. Take care of her and return to me when you can. Live happily my friend," he said as Cilantro nodded and took off, his mate soon to follow. He watched them go and smiled. Cilantro deserved happiness. He had been with Aylu for long enough. He needed to make a family of his own.